Newbie 839 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Vote: Bub Bidderskins
Because who has such a long username? He must be trying to detract attention from himself with his long name!
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

EBWOP: And alliterations are always suspicious...
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

This does seem to be quite a problem. what to do now? Its not like we have anything to go on.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

I am indeed of same name there. In any case, I don't believe anyone at this point is just going to slip up, because no one has yet, and I see no reason to risk themselves. Any scum probably can just not talk about anything, and wouldn't get voted, right?
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Tehstefan »

Hmm.
UNVOTE

I have to think carefully here, but I just don't see anything to vote for. Is no lynch okay here?
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Small FOS: Raskol

You seem far too ready to force us into decisions, and while it may just be ancy, perhaps your trying to rush us into a mislynch? Its a thought that keeps coming up, especially with your erratic nature. Still, it may be your just bored, and want to move on. Hence only a FOS, and a small one at that.

As for my vote...

"Vote: Diakron"
I must admit, suspicious though he may be, to me at least, Raskol has pointed out some very suspicious behavior about you. It needs to be noted, and that would be the best vote to cast.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Hmm. My apologies for not posting more often, Calculus is a cruel mistress. However, I don't think I would be an undercontributer. In any case, I dunno if Raskol is in the clear yet for me. He is doing a great job of drawing attention to himself, something rather unscummy, but it could just all be a ploy, act brazen and have people think your not. And eek! I'm being bandwagoned!
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

EBWOP: As well, I'm sticking with diakron, he definitely seems scummy to me, and his demeaner states it.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

I highly doubt Bub and Debonair that I'm the worst lurker. And as for not scum hunting, I perfer a cautious approach, though maybe that is a bad idea, considering it is a tell, from my recent readings.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

EBWOP: If your reasoning that I'm a lurker, I'm sorry to say there is indeed far worse lurkers than me. Why has no one commented on Ibrahmagic's lack of posts, while commenting on mine? Seems like better reasoning could be used here than is.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Still, I'm simply pointing out that by your own logic, I'm not the best choice, as you said. As for his points, one point he conceeded belonging to several people, all of whom can't be scum, there aren't that many. I admitted that I tend to not take firm stances, since its true, but as for the last thing, isn't that tied into the second? Seems odd to make it its own point when its similar to the others.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

I would bandwagon him, if I believed in that logic! I personally don't feel that your reasoning holds up, so I don't follow it. I want solid fact before I go to lynch someone, not vague feelings on whether or not to do it. I pointed him out merely to show that your logic doesn't hold up. Besides, you seem to me to be more concerned with bandwagoning me into being lynched than honestly scum hunting, as most if not all your points could be directed to several people.

UNVOTE

Now my vote isn't parked on anyone.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Tehstefan »

Well considering I believe I'm lynched, I can say quite easily oh well. Not like it hurts anyone but the town anyway, just remember I told you I wasn't scum.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

I do have to ask, am I still allowed to post, since it isn't offical?
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Thanks for the clarification. Even though I don't have much to say that would sway your minds, considering everyone seems set on lynching me. I still do have a vote though, and I figure, why not throw it out, heck with it?

Vote: Bub Bidderskins

Why? For several reasons. One, he was awfully quick to switch to me right after I was being bandwagoned, even though before then he'd been quite firm on considering Diakron scum. As well, His reason, saying my reasoning was weak and scummy, was already said, he brought no new points to the argument. As for not posting until I got high numbers, thats not true, since I did at several points point out different things. He seems all too quick to throw his hat wherever the most votes are, which to me seems scummy.

Yeah, makes no difference, but hey, I'm going to be lynched anyway. Just saying, one town is going to die no matter what, no reason to make it two.
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

EBWOP: Just thought of this, his comment about forgetting seems awfully scummy, excusing himself for it so he wouldn't be considered suspicious?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”