nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by nhammen »

Well, I was hoping to get information out of him, and then vote him for that fact, because I was the person that asked that question in the first place. I even sent a PM to the mod because it was so beautiful.

*twitch* BTW, misrepresenting the mod is not usually a modkill, although revealing fellow scum members is.

Meh... I have been thinking about robbing Mastin's grave all day long, because he had a large wagon on him, and this would help with the wagon analysis. Only semi's warning to keep insanities down has kept making me think maybe not. Now, I have decided that I will definitely do this. I guess this has had an effect on the game, but hopefully not too large of one.

BTW, we can't trust KoC's claims because he could have just been trying to get to his 3 kills without revealing anything.

When a murderer's grave is robbed, is their previous alignment revealed as well?
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Percy »

nhammen wrote:
SlySly wrote:
nhammen wrote:*twitch* Would you mind listing all of the players that you do not have aversion on?
Well, I don't know that that would be in the spirit of the game but I didn't pick to have an aversion to anyone I felt had been making town helpful posts during this game. But if I can be convinced that it isn't a mod-killable offense, I won't have a problem with making that list.
Mod, would my suggestion be a mod-killable offense?
Any player can create a list of players and leave one out, as long as it does not contradict their Insanity/Insanities.

nhammen wrote:
When a murderer's grave is robbed, is their previous alignment revealed as well?
No.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Sajin wrote:No. I said I had a voting restriction of some sort. Thats completely different then what sarag posted. I love your tunneling on me. But you should stop steaming.
LOL... (1) I am not suspicious of you, why would you think or seem to imply that? I pointed it out because I thought it was good/smart play on your part and (2) This is Sarag's post:
Sarag wrote:I know it's a little late now, but perhaps in future if you pick up one of paranoia, avolition, distraction, sadism or aversion in the future
just claim it as a voting restriction
Which seems like it is exactly what you did and now again said to have done. How is what you did completely different than what Sarag posted?
Sajin wrote:Optimum scum play would be having one cultist go murderer and know exactly who it is so as to not allow the murderer to kill their own. With 2x kills under their command they could work to fulfill both win conditions simultaneously (elimination of town and murderers other then their own) and faster. I say this now because its inefficient to do this now unless its already been done.
Wrong, the cultists would be playing against their win condition in this case. Cult can't win as long as a murderer lives. And as posted by the mod... there is no joint win. When a murderer wins, the game is over. It's right there in the rules post.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Knight of Cydonia could not have been ex-cult gone murderer if he stalked Datadanne last night. Prior to his stalking he would have had no insanity, meaning he couldn't have taken pstcopath, which rules him out from having been cult as cult can't take the stalk action. He can only be ex-cult murderer if he didn't stalk anyone yet. His information is almost surely fabricated.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by nhammen »

*twitch*

That's right! He only has 1 insanity! He was either a town turned murderer or a cultist. He claimed to have stalked Data, and I don't believe he would lie about that, especially after we gave him a way out. He was most likely hoping we wouldn't notice the comment about no combined win cond. And some people obviously didn't. But if his second kill hit town, we would know something was up. I wonder how he was planning on getting away with his second kill.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

If a murder can't take place without stalking someone first and a cultist can't stalk without first being a murderer, how can a cultist ever become a murderer if he can't first stalk and commit a murder?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

Nevermind, I figured that one out myself, lol.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

semioldguy wrote: Knight of Cydonia could not have been ex-cult gone murderer if he stalked Datadanne last night.

He could have been lying cult or lying ex-cult gone murderer.
semioldguy wrote: Prior to his stalking he would have had no insanity, meaning he couldn't have taken pstcopath, which rules him out from having been cult as cult can't take the stalk action. He can only be ex-cult murderer if he didn't stalk anyone yet. His information is almost surely fabricated.
He could have participated in the ritual and taken psychopath when he received his insanity and been lying about his stalking.
semioldguy wrote: His information is almost surely fabricated.
He was lying about something for sure. Knowing he was positively lying makes me think he was most likely still cult at the time of his dying.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Sajin »

@Semi- Point taken, I was at work and quick skimming. I need to stop doing that.

KoC was likely a cultist otherwise I fail to see how he was modkilled for said post (and thats absolutely enough on that topic, lets not have any town modkills)

KoC could not have participated in the ritual as well as stalked as that is 2 insanity. Plus whatever he did the previous night. Therefore he is (1) a investigator turned murderer or (2) cultist that did not ritualize but did stalk or (3) cultist that did ritualize but not stalk. Hmm. I could totally see him as going murderer if he felt his scum team was wea. Or perhaps he planned on giving us false information to actually facilitate his win condition. We REALLY need to know what KoC was.

And yes I am curious if it will be revealed as cultist-> murderer or investigator-> murderer if either of those are true.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

So do I rob him or the lynch?

BTW, I had a res kit, but it blew up :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Dramonic, I think you should still be on our lynch.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Holy shit! That was an awesome kill!

*twitch*

@Sajin - I'd say he was Traitor. Seemed believable.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Question is: Did what he say about Mastin and Zwet trustworthy or not?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Sajin »

dramonic wrote:So do I rob him or the lynch?

BTW, I had a res kit, but it blew up :P

Ok now this you have to explain. You claimed 2 insanities and having a rez kit blown up....How is this possible in 2 nights as an investigator? (preemptive answer for you, its not)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

I commited a kill. By becoming bloody, my res kit is destroyed. No big explanation.
I'm a hoot
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by Sajin »

dramonic wrote:I commited a kill. By becoming bloody, my res kit is destroyed. No big explanation.
Huh, guess thats possible. Man talk about a loose cannon. How is letting your equipment being destroyed helping town at all? What other equips do you have then?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by semioldguy »

@dramonic
No, what he said is not trustworthy

@Sajin
He has no other item, as he has previously stated in the thread.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Sajin »

semioldguy wrote:@dramonic
No, what he said is not trustworthy

@Sajin
He has no other item, as he has previously stated in the thread.

Can you please stop answering questions intended for other people? Its very annoying when your trying to trap someone.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Sure, but he has been asked that question before and answered it. It is frustrating to see a thread going in circles.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 am

Post by nhammen »

Sajin wrote:KoC could not have participated in the ritual as well as stalked as that is 2 insanity. Plus whatever he did the previous night. Therefore he is (1) a investigator turned murderer or (2) cultist that did not ritualize but did stalk or (3) cultist that did ritualize but not stalk. Hmm. I could totally see him as going murderer if he felt his scum team was wea. Or perhaps he planned on giving us false information to actually facilitate his win condition. We REALLY need to know what KoC was.

And yes I am curious if it will be revealed as cultist-> murderer or investigator-> murderer if either of those are true.
2 is not a possibility. A cultst cannot stalk without having an insanity first. If he stalked, he was town first. I have already mentioned this. The only way he could be cult turned murderer is if he hasn't stalked yet. If that were the case, then his claim of stalking chenhsi was terrible play on his part, and I don't think KoC is that dumb.

Also, the mod has already said that if we grave rob him, his previous alignment will NOT be revealed. Pay attention!
dramonic wrote:Question is: Did what he say about Mastin and Zwet trustworthy or not?
Highly doubtful. If he was town turned murderer, as I believe, then he had no way of knowing who cult was. If he was cult turned murderer, he claimed his info waaaay too early, because he hadn't even stalked yet, and so I disbelieve this situation. If he was straight up cult, he was probably lying about everything. Whatever the case, I will rob Mastin tonight. *twitch*
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Geez Sajin, pay attention

I begin the game with a Res Kit.
I stalk Tuberkulos and gain avolition N0
I murder Tuberkulos and gain Taboo:Launder N1
As a result of that, my res kit is destroyed.

I am currently bloody, avolited and insane twice, with no items. If I don't die tonight I suppose I'll gain whatever our lynch is holding.

Also, with KoC's modkill and reveals, it is very doubtful that the noise Data heard was in fact KoC stalking.
I'm a hoot
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Datadanne »

Soooo.... List of graverobbers?
Btw, W00T!
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 am

Post by nhammen »

dramonic wrote:Also, with KoC's modkill and reveals, it is very doubtful that the noise Data heard was in fact KoC stalking.
*twitch* actually, I am leaning towards it being stalking. When given the chance to change his mind about killing Data, he refused. Risking a claim to murder Data, when he couldn't, would be very dumb. Therefore, believe he could do it.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:50 am

Post by dramonic »

So you think Data is currently worth considering on the "no noise list"?
I'm a hoot
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Cass »

Well I don't know what to say about KoC. Modkilled for going against wincondition - so I guess there's just no logic to his action then? Simplest way to find out more would be a graverob. I'll volunteer for the job if people think it's worth the effort.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”