Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Vaya »

Sajin wrote: @Vaya- That seems like scum jumping on a wagon. Ortolan did the same thing, yet you ignore that/don't comment on it? Why?
Of course I'm going to jump on a wagon at this point, five days away from deadline. I'm not going to place a useless vote on someone who's probably not going to be lynched.

Your jumping on and off the wagon bothers me more for a few reasons.

One, ortolan already stated suspicion of dramonic earlier, your vote kind of just came out of nowhere.

Two, your reasoning for being on the wagon kinda sucks.
Sajin wrote:I did not put him at L-1 or anywhere close Hoopla. Gorrad still will not answer my questions. Dramonic was rolefishing and I voted him to get him to stop.
You were on the wagon just because you wanted him to stop rolefishing? Not because you thought be may have been scum or wanted him lynched? I don't like how you don't get off the wagon until right after his claim.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by charter »

Vote Count

Gorrad - 1 (Sajin)
dramonic - 2 (Synx, Gorrad)
AlmasterGM - 2 (Kast, ElectricBadger)
ortolan - 2 (dramonic, WeyounsLastClone)
Synx - 2 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, ortolan)
Sajin - 3 (Hoopla, AlmasterGM, Vaya)

Not Voting

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is September 12, midnight.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm up for a Sajin lynch. His playstyle is quite different than what I saw last time he was town.

Unvote
Vote: Sajin

Also, catching scum on post 13 is just ridiculous :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by ortolan »

Sajin's 135 is pro-town, and then the spontaneous vote in 138 more pro-town than not.

I see it as unlikely Sajin is scum.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Sajin »

Alright dramonic how is it different? Because based on the game I have played with you, I have played very similarly.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, in the beginning it wasn't that bad, but your posts have all turned into 1-liners with more or less sense in them. In our other games you pushed more, were being more theorical and less... "I still like my Gorrad vote"

You know, you were elaborating in RotM
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Of all the people at two votes I'd prefer we run up Synx and then Sajin right now. I could also abide by Gorrad and AGM lynches. Dramonic and Vaya need to move their vote/vote at all to a more likely target so we can use those wagons to both evaluate people and secure a lynch.
Why would dramonic need to move his vote? I unvoted Gorrad and voted ortolan in the meanwhile, so dramonic is on a wagon with 2 votes (which there seem to be too much of).
I was working off the last vote count and missed that he had moved his vote since then.

Sajin, do you have a history of not discussing things while scum can still talk and if so link?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Gorrad »

Sajin's probably town. He's fighting the wrong battle, but I don't think scum would go out of there way to push a random like this. 254 worries me, as it seems like he's actively trying to stick to town meta, but it's not enough to warrant a lynch.

Sajin, i have NOT been rolefishing. I have been speculating. I challenge you to find one post this game where I have asked someone for role-related information. You've also misrepresented me, pulling four posts and saying they all followed a pattern.

Dramonic was strung up to L-1 then claimed vanilla. He was then let go because of a vanilla claim. Can anyone explain to me how that makes him ANY less scummy?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

AlmasterGM wrote:I'm going to hold my vote where it is. I don't think any progress is really being made right now. We should have a better chance on Day 2 when we have a vague idea of how this game works.
Are you saying we should No Lynch?
ortolan wrote:My most likely scum-team is Kast, Hoops and Synx.
This seems like a good starting scum list imo. Though I might swap in AlmasterGM. Tried to use my vote to give Kast some momentum on that wagon to see if he ran with it - but instead he went silent, so less convinced they can't be scum together now.
WeyounsLastClone wrote:wagon with 2 votes (which there seem to be too much of).
Agreed.

Sajin's vote jump reads town to me; silly for mafia to jump off a townie mislynch and risk destroying it, particularly when they weren't a big pusher for the wagon, and suicidal to do that on a scum lynch. I'm not thrilled with all his posts - way too much setup speculation and eagerness to claim for my comfort - but I'm not ready to vote him yet.

Synx has coasted without any real content and simply followed bandwagons without original analysis. Of the potential bandwagons atm, his seems best.

Unvote Almaster, Vote Synx
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ElectricBadger wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:I'm going to hold my vote where it is. I don't think any progress is really being made right now. We should have a better chance on Day 2 when we have a vague idea of how this game works.
Are you saying we should No Lynch?
[/b]
No. I previously voted Sajin, and I'm keeping that vote. I'm strongly opposed to a no-lynch - I think we definitely need to flip over the roles of two players.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Sajin »

How have I been setup speculating at all? Gorrad on the other hand has self admittedly. I find that your speculation is trying to obtain information that out roles. By discussing what may or may not be known amongst the town it can out roles that should not be known.

Gorrad- I never wanted to lynch dramonic, I wanted him to stop speculation/rolefishing just as I don't like it from you. Answer me- What is the potential gain as town? Because as I see it, the entirity of your posts could only benefit scum.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Gorrad »

The potential gain was to prove that claiming a numbered piece was not a stupid thing to do by showing reasons why each of the non-numbered would not want to claim. It was defense against allegations you put on me.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Kast »

-Strongly disliking how EB has been just jumping onto other player's ideas and trying to use other players to justify his vote.

-I'll be happy with either AlmasterGM or EB being lynched today. Based on the rules, nobody need compromise on their preferred lynch candidates to accommodate a lynch over no-lynch.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Post by ortolan »

That's three votes for Synx.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by ortolan »

Gorrad (257) wrote:Dramonic was strung up to L-1 then claimed vanilla. He was then let go because of a vanilla claim. Can anyone explain to me how that makes him ANY less scummy?
Claiming vanilla is a bad reason to unvote someone in general, I agree. I just think he's town really and the manner of his claim is consistent with that. It's not ideal I agree. But I will make the point that I don't actually think it's scummy in practice to unvote him. Scum aren't going to volunteer to make themselves look scummy in exchange for not lynching a townie. They want to lynch townies instead of themselves. Unless the suggestion is that it was his buddies voting him and we unvoted to let him off the hook.

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I'd still rather a Sajin lynch, but I'm not opposed to the Synx wagon on the basis of him being lurky.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

what hoopla said, really.
I'm a hoot
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Sajin »

Gorrad wrote:The potential gain was to prove that claiming a numbered piece was not a stupid thing to do by showing reasons why each of the non-numbered would not want to claim. It was defense against allegations you put on me.
This is not even close to what scum would gain. Way to have your partners jump on my wagon to get me to back off. But I won't.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Kast wrote:-Strongly disliking how EB has been just jumping onto other player's ideas and trying to use other players to justify his vote.

-I'll be happy with either AlmasterGM or EB being lynched today. Based on the rules, nobody need compromise on their preferred lynch candidates to accommodate a lynch over no-lynch.
So even if it means no-lynch, you aren't voting for anyone either than EB or myself?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Sajin »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Kast wrote:-Strongly disliking how EB has been just jumping onto other player's ideas and trying to use other players to justify his vote.

So even if it means no-lynch, you aren't voting for anyone either than EB or myself?
Read the rules post?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Sajin wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:

Read the rules post?
Am I reading it correctly when I read that even if we don't hit 7 votes, the person who has the most on the deadline dies?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Sajin »

Thats what I understand. So the threat of no lynch is not warrented. Gorrad ignoring my concerns till deadline so I get lynched is.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Gorrad »

As I said, Sajin, I think you're town. I think people are dead wrong in voting you. You're being kinda crazy-paranoid and seem to have a bit of an ego this game, but I'm not getting scum vibes from you.

Ortolan, what I'm seeing is that people unvoted him based solely on a vanilla claim. I find him no less scummy than I did when I voted for him. Either 1) He's town and scum unvoted him to try and lynch a power role instead 2) He's scum and his buddies are trying to shift as much attention from him as possible, I believe by throwing Sajin under the bus or 3) Town's just ADD. Personally, I think 2's the most likely.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't have ADD <_<
I'm a hoot
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Gorrad wrote:Ortolan, what I'm seeing is that people unvoted him based solely on a vanilla claim. I find him no less scummy than I did when I voted for him. Either 1) He's town and scum unvoted him to try and lynch a power role instead 2) He's scum and his buddies are trying to shift as much attention from him as possible, I believe by throwing Sajin under the bus or 3) Town's just ADD. Personally, I think 2's the most likely.
If number 2 is true, why would they vote and then unvote? Doesn't that draw more attention than just not voting at all in the first place?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”