Newbie #840 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

lynching a lurker is the best idea, they do nothing, and they don't really contribute to the game.

Don't mess with the family,
Vote: Snowbunny
:twisted:

:shock: I know that sounded sooo cheesy :shock:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And just for kicks, you spelled my name wrong its CooLDoG!
Not just plain old cooldog, show some respect here...

Any way onto more of the voting.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I have no idea why the heck I have a weird cap-uncap name... plus I don't think she was lurking, my god she posted 2 times before me! Do you think that I don't read posts before me, any way.

Also putting a FoS on someone on their first post needs to be accounted for, just to hit it right back at you, why did you put an FoS on a joke???

Plus when have you last seen in a noob game someone get voted off on the first day, we have not even tried to band-wagon someone...

Any way who really cares, at the first day its really hard to kill off someone if you have to have a strict majority, not just the most votes.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Netopalis wrote:Ok....Sorry about that. Turns out that I have a few moments before my next class. My FoS on you was not a joke, Cooldog. I'm honestly having a bit of trouble getting to exactly what you're talking about....I just find you to be rather suspicious, nervous and generally odd. Call it a gut feeling.
That thing about, don't mess with my family, or what ever, was a joke, any way who really cares, so many null voted that we could not lynched someone if we wanted to. And why the heck would I think she was a lurker?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Netopalis wrote:Ok...After a reread of the original post by cool, and I think that I made a bit of a mistake....Here's the post again:
lynching a lurker is the best idea, they do nothing, and they don't really contribute to the game.

Don't mess with the family, Vote: Snowbunny

I know that sounded sooo cheesy
I took the quote without the "Don't mess with the family", counting that as a slip of the tongue to mean that he was setting Snowbunny up for a vote as she hadn't said a great deal. Looking at it again, I see that yeah, it's setting up the OMGUS. I wish he'd be a bit more clear about the intent of his posts...My apologies, but I find him to be nearly incoherent.

*shakes head* Sposh, I'm sure that she is, but why is this scummy in the first place and deserving of a vote? I'm not sure exactly why this is considered a scumtell in your opinion....
He has it now :lol:

Also if you can get at my meaning, this first day with of last count 6 null votes (look up null...) then it is hard to kill off someone, since you need 5 other people to vote for the same person. If you can't understand that if 6 peeps null voted and the town/scum can still kill off someone, you have some type of problem.

:idea: We can't lynch someone :idea:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ohhh no.

does not voting mean that the voted not to lynch or that they have yet to vote?
I need help understanding what "not voting" means, since it can have two meanings.

If only I could edit that post...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

SpyreX wrote:I'm still not sure what you're going on about Cool:

1.) You're saying the "mess with the family" is a setup for the reflective-vote?

2.) You're saying that no one can be lynched because people haven't voted?
wow :shock: you posted right after I posted, and before my second post, thx for the clear up.

Yes it is a "reflective-vote" just after watching "The Godfather, part 1 and 2" you kinda get that stuff in your head. But really this got way out of hand,

UN-Vote

Vote: null, no lynch

Just to clear this messy stuff up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Well? You all seem to think everyone should, plus why should I random vote people on false speculations on the first day when we have no idea what has even happened yet. And so I hope No one will think I am scum just because of a joke, and a reflect.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Well I could change it later, plus the odds are agents us getting a scum, look at it, if 2 are scum that means 7 people an't scum, one might be a doc, and one might be a cop, so it would be best just to null vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Simple math, but then again their is happly ever after... would you be so kind to explain what is wrong with null voting?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Fine, but then who should I vote for, unless we bandwagon we can not get any one lynched at all, right? So we would be in the same position after all. Thus my vote is almost useless, and I can almost predict that we will end up in the same position that you described. And how could one no vote be any better then voting for one random person, whom would have no chance of getting his neck pulled?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Well, as of now it looks like the only person the people should lynch is me, but it would be almost harisy me to vote for myself right, plus I have no idea who should be a scum. Also if I roleclamed right now it would be of no use to me since you would just shout, "SCUM!!!". In the end since people are now yelling at me to go to bed I might vote change in the morning. Depending on what happens. I will say again I don't know of any one yet that would be worth my vote so thus I null vote until I see someone who should be killed. This will be my new policy all game long, since I will change it latter to a person that might be a scum it won't matter what it looks like at first. But Dad must have drilled too much math in me over the past few weeks/years... I always look at a strict % of almost everything *sigh*.

any way no one yet can I say has earned my vote, but if you guys want to bandwagon someone then I will help you out. That's all I am saying, for tonight, btw nice new avvy Netopalis.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Alright you guys convinced me,

UNVOTE!

now I look wishy-washy... to hell with that.

To net, A, and there is are two different things, However, he is right since it was in a "theory post".

And just why would I be scum, other then the fact that I am a wish-washy SOB?
8-)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Let's see what every one is about so:

ME, CD: Made a jest on first page about "family" thus making him look scummy, and prompted 2-3 votes on him. He then with pressure took off his vote and then no lynched, then he after more facts unvoted, thus looking even more scummy.

Sposh: He post very little and now seems to think that CD is not scum at all, could this be because both him and CD are scum, or in my opinion to distance himself from CD making CD look like scum and he a bandwagon normal townsperson while he is really scum and CD is not?

Netopalis: one of the main people that thinks cooldog is scum. He also now has gotten a small amount of scummy thoughts toward him for his "theory" post about why not to vote no lynch on CD, Cd then after that unvoted

Snow_Bunny: Is who started getting CD into scummy ground, since it his vote on her that got all of the Lynch CD, and was what really started the scum hunt, other then that she is one of the only players not to have a "scum tag" on them.

geekalicious: almost hates cooldog's choice of no lynch and thinks he is scummier by the second, could he be scum himself, or just trying to be a townly man? As we know one way to not look scummy is to be an active player for the town, while stabbing them in the back at night.

SpyreX: is in my opinion the smartest player, but could that mean he is scummy? so far however he has shown no signs of being scum, but just like geek...

DarkLightA: just voted for Netopalis , for being to active and maybe scum.

I tried to show this from a "outside" perspective so we can all get a better Idea of what I am thinking and what has happened at THE MOMENT :D

all I have to say for now...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And yes I want to survive, and how can I know who is a threat to me.
But that is not all,

I also have an idea,

1) Netopalis might be scum, why because he over reacted to me putting a vote on someone, and got everyone to take their votes off ol' SB, so that means he ether thinks that she is normal, or she is a fellow scum. If he is scum then so must Snow_bunny if you think that what I am saying about Netopalis is correct, but if you think he is just playing the game like he should keep reading...

2) Dark is defending his case like I had, and from whom again??? Our friend Netopalis, and now he is getting a wagon going, or he is just making a big show about how pro town he is while he is really scum.

3) He is anti-lurker, which is very pro-town yet he has yet to really post anything about why people are scum, just about lurking, so does that imply that he is scum himself and knows who is and who an't?

4) He is almost to pro-town, he has to be the biggest big shot for the town you have ever seen he must be hiding something, other wise he would be a little less aggressive.

5) No one has yet looked into him much until now, he also has a "I’m not lurking" wall since he posts so much, and his posts are long, yet with no real evidence.

so with that said:

FOS: Netopalis
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

DarkLightA wrote:Look, SB, just out from what I've seen so far, he seems suspicious. (And you seem like a perfect scum buddy if he is)
sorry I forgot to put this for my 1) reason.

That is the only thing I see so far.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohh, I see one thing, on my first line I made a error it should read "how could I know who is a threat to SOMEONE else" sorry again...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

You can say they are scummy if they is too pro-town. They might be doing that to keep us from seeing the scum under their pro-town face.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

DarkLightA wrote:It seems like you're really defending Neopalis, Snow Bunny. How can you defend someone so actively when you don't even know what role he has?
Scum mate, I swear to God. Look have any of you know what scum are supposed to do in the day time? blend in be pro-town, and reasoning behind being very pro-town is this:

why would I vote for an extreme pro-town guy???? I mean he is doing so much for us right?

But Sb's last post nailed his coffin and maybe hers, guys you can't be sooo defensive on one guy and nock anther down and not have some type of bond between the two. Net I still think is scum and I think SB is too, but not as scummy as net. And I did look a long time at the possibility of him being very pro-town because he is town.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

and it's DOG, nut guy, plus we already know your scum, and votes mean nothing, it is what you say that marks you as a scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

last post is @net, not you geek,

@geek, look at him and SB put together, see what I mean, one very pro-town and the other making a huge attack, on the ones who are trying to wiggle out if he is scum or not, that makes almost no cense.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 am

Post by CooLDoG »

would you explain why yoy voted for darklight? just in one or two lines?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

X that last one, I re-read your full post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I was just sorting out what they have done so far, from what I see now it looks like SB and NET are becoming bigger then they were at the tine of posting, look back at only the things that were posted before that. And if you look that was before the whole darklight thing started.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

CooLDoG wrote:And yes I want to survive, and how can I know who is a threat to me.
But that is not all,

I also have an idea,

1) Netopalis might be scum, why because he over reacted to me putting a vote on someone, and got everyone to take their votes off ol' SB, so that means he ether thinks that she is normal, or she is a fellow scum. If he is scum then so must Snow_bunny if you think that what I am saying about Netopalis is correct, but if you think he is just playing the game like he should keep reading...

2) Dark is defending his case like I had, and from whom again??? Our friend Netopalis, and now he is getting a wagon going, or he is just making a big show about how pro town he is while he is really scum.

3) He is anti-lurker, which is very pro-town yet he has yet to really post anything about why people are scum, just about lurking, so does that imply that he is scum himself and knows who is and who an't?

4) He is almost to pro-town, he has to be the biggest big shot for the town you have ever seen he must be hiding something, other wise he would be a little less aggressive.

5) No one has yet looked into him much until now, he also has a "I’m not lurking" wall since he posts so much, and his posts are long, yet with no real evidence.

so with that said:

FOS: Netopalis
!his was the post, not just #1 Dark light also needs to make longer posts explaining why he says the things that he does...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

replace ! with T (sorry, I am working on a very bad keyboard right now and it is very aggravating)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't trust any one. The main reason I think net is scum is as follows:

when I reflect voted on SB guess who came almost first to her aid? Our friend NET, so that means ether he really know SB is not scum, or that he and she are scum. So to "repay the favor" SB now attacks any one who thinks NET is scum, just for your info this he went and shot me down at page 1.

On you darklight, you have to be the second biggest scum bag other then those two (does that include me?? I mean every one else thinks so...), your posts don't have any evidence, they are way to short, you try to go around the issues rather then but them up, and you interfere with us trying to intimidate some players into spilling that their scum! You are not pro-town at all.

So my ideas so far are as stated above,

SB and NET are scum, if one of them is scum then the other will be most likely, but if net is scum then SB will not be.

second dark has yet to post a real post that has evidence and is longer then five lines, that and the fact that he is not trying to find out who scum are.

So every one here has two ideas, one me and dark are scum, the second is that NET and SB are scum. Over the next few posts I want all of the people on those sides to explain why they think the 2 are scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

and we do need to prod those people whom have yet to post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well dark does show classic scum, but Net being town?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohh, but that would mean that if dark was scum, then net would not be, and SB would look a bit better.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So if dark is scum, which he might as well be, then SB attaking dark would be to see if he is scum? Or would that be because they are both scum? Ih dark is scum then that means it was just a fealler, however if NeT or SB are scum then it makes the other look worse.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

If you are implying that I did not read the whole thread you would be wrong, but looking back it would seem to be a stretch to kill you a lurker, yet you have yet to answer for your admit defense agents me just putting the 3rd random vote on SB. Thus I still think that you have some things to answer to, however I hope you guys never think that I was ever in a joint play with darklight. I would never ever join in with someone that does not support his stamens with at least some explanations. Also why do you always assume that the scum would work in a group, since if they tried to be farther apart they would be less obvious?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

read above post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I still say we need to think about this more SB is right, we need more info... but seeing as there are 3 votes, might as well...

vote:
darklighta

and fyi I will not change this vote unless he can prove he an't worth a lynch. :twisted:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

well they will get proded, and he just has 3-4 votes, plus what difference would it make?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

well you seemed to think he was scum before... have you changed your mind?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Somone needs to poke them...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

well just unvote and vote him back once we hear from those 2 peeps.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

soooo what’s the problem? Once they get prodded, and if we don't have to find a replacement, we shall then proceed to pull his neck...

@sb, what was so scumy about pointing out what they could be doing?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Look lets stop bickering among our selves it gets us nowhere, so far we are playing more like jesters then towns men/scum... Lets focus on DarklightA, or what ever his name is. Would you honestly expect him to claim any role other then town/cop/doc? I say after we see what the new players have to say we just foget about role-claming and lynch him on the spot. If we want to pull his neck lets not give the SoB an chance. However, if you think it is necessary for you to vote agents him only after he has role clamed you will get my permission, and I think every-one else. Also to note he has yet to post in a long time, so maybe he is scum. Now after we force him to claim, and when he says town/cop/doc do we pull his neck or let him go free? All I am trying to say is does it really matter if he role clams or not?

Just to remind all of you how close to a lynch we are, spy will vote once we hear from the two that have yet to post, and then if we just get one more we have him.

If he does turn out to be a town, just out of thin air whom should we gun for? Next on net's list is me... but what about other peoples?

Lets see anything else??? No...

End of post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Right, no hard felling muh, I think they should send you a "game start pm"...

But look what if their an't a doc, he clams doc and we have no one to counter claim. I guess that is a risk we will have to take, but very well we only need one more person to post and then we shall start the speedy trial. Who cares about speculations, we just need to be sure we get this guy and we limit the error that we may have, but if he role clams doc my vote stays.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I am just saying, if he turns up town he's not my fault. Now look I can keep telling you if you wanna do a role claim then get it over with, stop asking me! Make up your mind and force a role claim or don't, the next day you wanna lynch me because you know that I wil make it past the night kill. So lets look at what we have:

We wanna lynch darklight, but we wanna be sure so we are thinking about doing a role claim right? That's all. We will talk about me after day one, now we just need to think about what we have infront of our nose. Lets just make him role claim, then he says doc and we lynch him, it's that simple. Why else would he say anything but doc? Think about it before you next post. All I am trying to get into your very thick skull is that it won't matter at the end of the day, he will hang even if he is the doc.

my vote on the roleclaim issue is as folows:
if net wants to do it then let him, and keep your mouth shut.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I understand, then do it!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I understand why you wanna roleclaim, and just whait over night to see what the others say. Once they give their say we roleclaim then lynch, thats all from me tonight.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Good, now we see what they think, and we make him roleclaim, and then we are set to go.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

found this
Netopalis wrote:DL, are you *honestly* expecting me to roleclaim with only a single vote that the rest of the town seems against?

Confirm vote: DarklightA

Planned future confirm vote: Coolguy

More analysis of hypocritical claims after the break.
Netopalis wrote:and Can we get a consensus on the need for Darklight to claim once the other two players show up? I don't want him to unless the other players agree...but I think it's a fairly important move.
this I just found, he seemed to be really up a tree when people wanted for him to rc, but he really wants to on anther person...

in other news:

DarklightA was really a buddy with me while we were on Net, but now since I shifted my stance he seems a bit less buddy with the noob. So I still think he should give us a little more explanation for the epic shorts he has posted.
[/quote]
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

how did that qute tag get there? who knows, if you are wonder why it is there it was my screw-up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Netopalis wrote:Upon further reflection, I think that was a bit uncalled for...I apologize, Cooldog. My point stands that I feel that you need to work on understanding things a bit more but I shouldn't have said you were the worst player here. I'd recommend some time with the Wiki...Learn about some strategy, vote patterns, etc. You might also want to look at other previous games....and also perhaps learn to emulate the style of English that other posters use. (Your tendency to use run-on sentences can be difficult to read and many times you make assertions without backing them up logically.)
no offence taken, some times being stupid has it's advantages. And at geek
why the hell when I say that do I get label frigin scum and now no-one cares :?: :!:

And MUH thats called a wifom situation, or wine in front of me. It happens allot.

-court jester sighing off-

(no jokes I swear, and noob games have no jest any way)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Also muh I already tried to do that, but I still got shot has scum, read the whole thread over the week end.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmm.. finally one of my posts that aren’t taken out of context... (I hope this one does not). Ok so what we have is DLA just claiming a pro-town power-role, now which power role is he. If we force the doc, or cop to claim also then the scum will hit one of them in the night, right? I'm a powerrole don't shoot or my ass gets it, is kinda what he is saying. He still even with his claim gives us no reason not to lynch him... So I say keep pushing. We just need one vote and we have him, if SB is in we hang him soon. If however you think we all need to re-read the thread then we all can go back and look at darks case, but for me I think we should hammer him now. That claim got me...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

All I am trying to say is this. He claims a "power role". So that he might not get lynched because anther doc/cop might not be in the game like you said in your first post. Since he has like you said a 50% chance of not having any one to dispute that claim. Thus he might get off Scott free since he is the only doc cop that we know of, if you get what I mean.

I think that in order for us to continue we A) have to let me re-read the thread and B) get him to claim his exact hole.

If he can survive long enough to claim, seeing as he has 4 votes on him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

After a full re-read, Darklight is looking worse and worse every second! He has only really made one post with content and all of his other posts have been very very short. I think we need to gove him one more chnace like spyrex is saying above. But I still think he is scum. I am also not buying his claim one bit.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Thanks net for the sense knock that you gave me, shit that sounded corny...

back on topic...
Should we let dark to "re-claim" or ask muh to vote on him? I think we should force a re-claim as to what role he is.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I am slightly busy too, I had to quit a game a replaced in so I do fell bad. I can also see your situation as my own, sorta. It is not that long a read, but if you look dark does look pretty bad.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I think that’s five right? I think Dark is down for good. And yet the whole irony of the situation is his last post was just like most of his first posts. No wonder he is getting hung.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

YES! Re-read your old posts. They all look like this no evidence and under 2 lines.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The scum list is basically who he thinks is scum, that it. We each have one, on top of the list for those who voted for DLA, is DLA since we think he is scum, and we are lynching him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

add to last post: just sometimes we don't blab it out in the thread until we have good evidence, or we are about to die.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

He will when he next checks in. Just hold tight.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Which is why we he did claim, but it came over atleast for me as a scum slip...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Those last few posts between SB and NET require at least 2-3 re-reads.

Ok what we have is this: SB claims and says that she looked up net and says he is scum, by her role.

Net now claims he is the cop and looked up spry, whom is not scum.

here's what I think, right after our horrid mis-lynch (even if dark was the worst goddamn doc we could have) net thinks we should not speed lynch muh. I agree, but muh still has some explaining to do. So NET again DOES NOT want to speed lynch like D-1. Then he next comes in and starts to vote for a scum just a few hours after the first night kill. I don't yet want to vote since we need more info but I am looking at NET being more scummy then SB at the time that I posted this.

Also SB and NET are acting like me, you two both need to cool down, being a erratic guy is my job... FOR NOW we need to re-look at what both net and SB have and will post not go on a lynch them all vote.

To note also is that one of the two is lying, just so you know I am pro-lynch on liars.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

One vote would hammer so keep that in mind!

From all that I see I still can't put myself to hammer until I hear more from BOTH sides. Muh you are forgiven by me since SB would have hammered.

FoS:NET
FoS:SB

those are the two that we have basicly chosen to vote for. I will re-read and re-think about what has gone on in the past 10-20 hours.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also should we consider if spy votes SB to hammer? Since that is in-line with what SB was saying?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

two things:

one spy you say that because your possible scum buddy is under the gun

and two I am not going to hammer yet.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

and IF SB is telling the truth we lynch net and ether you or me goes to the chopping block the next day. So why would you be saying this if you were town? next if sb is not telling the truth we lynch her and then we find the other scum which would not be to hard.

I am still not hammering net yet! I will not cast a vote for at least 24 hours.

also read first post on this page.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

you beat me to it muh.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So far every thing is going, as it should for the town...

vote
spyreX

Reasons:
Scum slip
Net defended him
And when he roleclamed he said he was not scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

True don't hammer till he talks, but keep two votes on him. So we could hammer him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

This last post just seems to show who you think impacts your lynchabilty, and being that way is not very pro-town. Now all of you have a choice 1 lynch me, or two lynch spy. If spy crops up to be scum we win. If he crops up town we will have this:
3 town to 1 scum then we lynch me and we get this: 2 and 1 scum, and the same works if you lynch me first 3 town and 1 scum then 2 town and 1 scum. SO really you have ether me or spyrex. I vote spyrex. Now spy is really edgy about having 2 votes on him, I could not care less since once you lynch me y'all will go and kill off spyrex and win the game. You kill spyrex and you might win the game now, you kill me and you will win the game next day. It is your choice.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

sposh you have to make a choice, you lynch the wrong guy and we are still alive yet it we will have to make it right the next day. I hope to know your choice soon...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

good game all! (should not have lynched me :lol:)
after a wank.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”