Mini 843- The Fast and the Furious Mafia! (Over-Mod Error)

MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by MordyS »

Starbuck wrote:That word "misrepresentation" is being tossed around quite a bit, I think the correct word might be "misinterpretation".
Outside the fact that this is do-nothing fluff, I'm not sure what to make of Starbuck's comment. I just searched the entire thread and before this post, "misrepresentation" was only used once. I don't know who is tossing is around. Is this a scum-slip, or just poor game-reading?
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by Starbuck »

You know Mordy, you are really struggling to get a case on me.

There have been quite a few incidents where people have stated that they were misrepresented, or that someone said they said something that they did not, or twisted their words. That's all a way to misrepresent someone.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

You also may want to back off on the ad-hom attacks.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Faraday »

Starbuck wrote:That word "misrepresentation" is being tossed around quite a bit, I think the correct word might be "misinterpretation".
This is very fluffy. It's also possible he was accusing him of misrepresentation.

IN any case...on to more interesting things.

I like SpyreX's entry to the game, he seems fairly solidly townie, at the moment.
His case on Shadow Knight certaintly looks reasonably good. I agree that Shadow's remained pretty decidedly neutral on quite a lot, and seems to be content to not take many positions. I also agree that's scummy.

What do you think of Kodamma btw?
You know Mordy, you are really struggling to get a case on me.

There have been quite a few incidents where people have stated that they were misrepresented, or that someone said they said something that they did not, or twisted their words. That's all a way to misrepresent someone.
Oh I really hate that first line. What possible reason would you have for saying that?

Do you really think this line of discussion is helpful re: how many people were saying they were misrepresented or not. Seems a useless line of enquiry to pursue.

I find your lack of scum-hunting worrying.

Also accusing someone of not reading the game carefully is hardly ad-hom. :?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Faraday »

don_johnson wrote:dj's not lurking. he's just been busy. haven't done a thorough read through here, but i agree with the suspicion on starbuck. top of my list is doombunny. they seem too polite, like they're trying real hard to please, but that could simply be overzealous town. i'll update when i can.
do this plz.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

yeah, yeah, its not like anyone is going to listen to me anyways, but i'll get to it asap.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:48 am

Post by afatchic »

Vote Count Number 6!!!

animorpherv1-(3)-Faraday, RossWilliam, Doombunny9

RosWilliam-(1)-Starbuck
Shadow Knight-(1)-SpyerX
Starbuck-(1)-MordyS,

Not Voting-(6)-rolandgarros, Shadow Knight, don_johnson, Tjoe Min Ja, animorpherv1, Boxman

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Thoughts on Activity:
Satisfied
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hey now DJ, I always listen. ;)

As for Kon - he's really up in the air. However, rereading gives a very genuine sense of whats going on versus a scum that jumped a bit too hard and too fast (perhaps too furious?).
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Sorry, I couldn't stick around last night. I'l continue my reread where I left off.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 am

Post by MordyS »

Pretty sure I haven't made any ad hominem argument against you, Starbuck. But if you feel I have, please bring it up explicitly.
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:50 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

So, here is my general read.

All in all, I honestly do think that Kodamma (regarding the quick bandwagon) just either wanted to end the RVS, or really did mean what he said, and it's his posts immeditaley following it that make him scummy, with general poor reasoning. And, as I've never played with Kodamma before, I'm going to say that he's new to Mafia (if anyone says otherwise, I'll gladly change my mind) Also, this is my first game in a while to replace someone who actually posted, so yeah.

Now, onto the players:

Starbuck: I'm getting a scum vibe. Poor reasoning and failure to show up for a while combine in this decision.

Faraday: I'm going for town. Generally helpful, and as such, feels like town. I'm willing to see who he would vote for, and why.

Far_Cry/Spyrex: Neutral. Too early to give Spyrex a side, as he just replaced in.

Doombunny9: Also neutral. I like some of the things that he's said, but not quite covinced on the fact he's town.

rolandgarross: Neutral. See above.

Tjoe Min Ja : Slightly scum, but not very much. I'd like to see him pick up activity a bit more, and contribute the scuminess to what doombunny and faradaysay are meta. I'd rather watch this player and make sure he doesn't slip under the radar.

don_johnson: Neutral. As already explained, his "reasoning" was for the lulz, but also mixed in with some real. I don't think you should FOS someone for "random" voting, and his definition of random seems to be off.

Boxman: Either town or scum. DEFINTALEY not neutral. As the reation was quite big, I'd like to know what made him do that, but seems willing to help.

RossWilliam: Neutral, as he seems to be grave digigng and pulling himself out of it at the same time, if that makes any sense.

Shadow Knight: Neutral, but leaning scum. See Tjoe for reasons.

MordyS : Town. Gives great defenses against Starbuck's poor attacks, which, inebitably helps him. Off topic, Couuld you please stop double posting? Also, I understand where he is coming from on the fact he wanted the RVS over.

Kodamma/animorpherv1: Look above.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

vote: Starbuck
for reasons stated above.

Also,
FOS: don, Tjoe, ShadowKnight
also for reasons above.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mordy wrote:I don't know how to read this comment of yours. So you think that as long as a legitimate excuse is given, no one should ever be taken to task for disappearing? What if someone strings together "legitimate excuses" throughout an entire game? What if the legitimate excuse comes up whenever they're under pressure? Not to mention that she included in her comment that she shouldn't have to explain where she's been. She's right that she doesn't, but I don't have to respect her attempts to legitimize her absence. She disappeared from the game immediately after I put pressure on her, and I still have yet, even with her return, to see her deal with that pressure at all.
I have never said that no one appears as scummy for leaving. For example like you pointed out if someone is doing it continuously then I would think it's scummy. As for if their under pressure it really depends if for example, it was near the end of the day (in game) I would take it as scummy because they couldn't reply over night. However, scum still knows that they're going to have to answer everything sooner or later and stalling wouldn't help them much.
Mordy wrote:Is this question intentionally inane, or are you scum trying to look active with poor postings?

Either way, I'll treat the question seriously, even tho it doesn't deserve to be treated that way: If Kodamma did something scummy, then the suspicion carries over to the new player. If the new player acts in a way that suggests Kodamma was merely a poor town player, then it might mediate that suspicion. But why would a replacement remove any suspicion from the original player (and the role that they are playing)? It might be harder to pin down an accusation on the new player (since they can always plead ignorance and it's a hard plea to analyze), but it doesn't mean that the suspicion just vanishes. Who has ever heard of such a thing?
Actually, this question was meant for a trap for scum in a way. If they had tried to pass off the scumminess of kodamma then it would seem that they were scumbuddys. I know that I could have prbably added more to that post other then that question but I couldn't really think of anything.
animorph wrote:Faraday: I'm going for town. Generally helpful, and as such, feels like town. I'm willing to see who he would vote for, and why.
Faraday already voted for you/kodamma
animorph wrote:Boxman: Either town or scum. DEFINTALEY not neutral. As the reation was quite big, I'd like to know what made him do that, but seems willing to help.
Of course he's not neutral, no one is neutral. Everyone is either scum or town (or 3rd party but thats another story) The reason you are saying people are neutral is because at this point you don't know what he is. What do you think of boxman, scummy or town?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Well, when I said neutral in that case, I meant 3rd party. For the rest, I meant no read.

I'm going to say boxman is town. Altough some of his logic is flawed (when he gave reasons for everyone, asd he put in Short posts or long posts. I don't think that contributes to if your scum or not) he is very willing to help.

Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

@anim: between don, me, and shadowknight.....which one is scummiest?
Show
If you pick a fight with one Goblin, be ready to fight them all.
------ESL------
Finish game :
Mini 838: Jeopardy in Jefferson -over- Town - lose
Mini 839 -- Mafia Invasion! -over- scum win
Mini 840. Tajo's I love you Mafia -over- scum - win
StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├â┬®j├â┬á Bastard -over- Town - win
rolandgarros
rolandgarros
Goon
rolandgarros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by rolandgarros »

Aiya, I just realized how long I'd been away from this game. Sorry guys, college is starting soon so I've had matters to take care of before moving back in in two days.

@ Faraday: I see what you mean about the vote; I guess naturally I'm a bit more cautious coming from a newbie game standpoint where less votes are needed to lynch. With that in mind, I'll hopefully have a suspect down by the end of this post.

@ MordyS: In post 131, you state that you get a town read from Faraday, but then mention that he's on your backburner/he isn't your number one choice for a lynch. I may be reading too much into it, but is this suggesting that you may have other thoughts about Faraday possibly being scum? I just thought it was odd that if you got a town read from him, why would you need to then state that he wasn't a lynch candidate you know... I'm just interested in further seeing what you think about him. Again I think I'm reading too much, but rereading the thread (from my last post) this is the first thing that stood out.

@ DJ/Doombunny: I'm not so sure if I exactly agree with what DJ is saying about DB being polite and overzealous; if anything it seems like an unfounded accusation, especially in light of the discussion about Kodamma's behavior in the beginning.

@ MordyS: In your post 151, I don't necessarily agree with everything you say in there; I saw the same things about Ross. While they're not necessarily scumtells/scummy behavior, it's something that stood out and seemed very off to me. Albeit, to me it didn't warrant a vote, I can see what Starbuck is trying to say there. It stands out to me that you dismiss everything she said though. I don't exactly like your next post either; it seems like you are trying to manufacture scumminess as well by creating intentions behind Starbuck's actions, especially in light of her clarifications in the next post.

@ Faraday: Your post 155 does bring up a point; Starbuck's accusation against you did seem like speculative reasoning there. In light of this, I can see what Mordy brought up about Star's case against Ross, although I feel that her case against Ross versus her accusation towards you is more believable (? not sure if that's the right word).
Spyrex wrote: 1.) Meta:

You were asked by Faraday to provide meta in regards to your laying low statement.
You then said you aren't going to provide your own meta.
You then give the tools to provide said meta.

No, you didn't SAY "check my meta" but your actions bespoke the desire to have your meta checked.

In defense of a question regarding your play in this game.
Not exactly sure what you're getting at here, it feels like you're missing a piece of the interpretation. First off, what's scummy about asking somebody to check their meta, and secondly, when did Shadow intend for someone to check his meta except when someone wanted to check him?
Spyrex wrote: There is always something to be taken from every wagon. Always. Even if a wagon isn't going to get to lynching it MAY get to claiming and it also, shocker, may force a reaction that scum can bounce on. Calling it null isn't helpful.
You do bring up a good point here.
Spyrex wrote: So, what's missing?

Well, input on most of the game. I read it once and I already have a dead ringer for super town that isn't mentioned. Or analysis of the pressure on Tjoe. Or the vote on Starbuck. Or...
I do agree here, actually, but then again a lot of people have been lurking too "/ But I do see what you mean about Shadow, especially with that PBPBA. It does seem like he is laying low, no?
Doombunny wrote: I'm sorry, the new question for everyone that FoSed kodamma is Do you think animorph is scummy for what kodamma did? Please explain if you can.
Interesting question, but I don't know if it'll get anywhere. Mordy brings up a good point about this in post 174, although I don't think it should be considered "intentionally insane".

Well, with this entire post in mind, the top three people that stand out to me are Starbuck, Mordy, and Shadow.

For one thing, Starbuck's posts seem to be very emotional-driven, and someone brought up in this current page a good point that she hasn't really been scum-hunting but rather defending herself and calling out Mordy.

At the same time, Mordy seems to be somewhat tunneling on Starbuck, almost provoking a response from her, although this argument is a bit interpretation on my part. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nonetheless Mordy doesn't seem too townie to me in his scum hunting. Perhaps its a manner of how he's carried his case out.

Shadow has hella been lurking and not posting much, and Spyrex has brought up a good case against him and his content-lacking posts. At the same time though, so have many other players in this game. For one thing, Ross has been MIA ever since people started to point him out, and Tjoe has been missing too. DJ has been saying that nobody will listen to him therefore he won't post (to some extent), so while Shadow isn't the only person that has been doing this, he does stand out.

For now, I'll have to
vote: Starbuck
though, as she stands out the most to me.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Can't really post much right now but I'll make some quick observations.
Roland wrote:For one thing, Starbuck's posts seem to be very emotional-driven, and someone brought up in this current page a good point that she hasn't really been scum-hunting but rather defending herself and calling out Mordy.
I agree with this. After doing a quick rereadI can say that Starbuck hasn't done much other than arguing with Mordy and giving "I'm going to reread soon and post later" post theis whole time other than Post 52 which she FoSed kodamma.
Roland" wrote:At the same time, Mordy seems to be somewhat tunneling on Starbuck, almost provoking a response from her, although this argument is a bit interpretation on my part. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nonetheless Mordy doesn't seem too townie to me in his scum hunting. Perhaps its a manner of how he's carried his case out.
To me, you're right. Most of Mordys posts were about Starbuck and his arguements with her. While Mordys posts are better in the sense that he is talking about more people than Starbuck. As for bad scumhunting I'm not sure. while sometimes it seems like he is giving good scumhunts other times he appears to just be arguing.
roland wrote:Shadow has hella been lurking and not posting much, and Spyrex has brought up a good case against him and his content-lacking posts. At the same time though, so have many other players in this game. For one thing, Ross has been MIA ever since people started to point him out, and Tjoe has been missing too. DJ has been saying that nobody will listen to him therefore he won't post (to some extent), so while Shadow isn't the only person that has been doing this, he does stand out.
About Shadow- Shadow has been posting not very much and low content. However, very recently he has been posting kind of better. As for Ross. I want to hear from him soon as he has been gone for a while. DJ has not sayed he isn't posting because no one has been listening to him he said no one would probably listen to him but he's going to post anyway. and Tjoe is still here. read the post before yours.

As for DJ, I will listen to you and I'm sure a lot of other people will too. However, a lot of your recent post have been "Sorry i've been gone. I'll post a reread like tomorrow or something" over and over. When are we going to get to seen that..

Also, to town. I want to make things clear because this is starting to annoy me.

DO NOT LEAVE UNLESS YOU POST A V/LA

ALSO

DO NOT SAY YOU WILL POST TOMORROW OR IN THE MORNING OR LATER OR ANY OF THAT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN GONE AND ARE GOING TO REREAD JUST POST YOUR REREAD. THIS GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO REREAD THEN POST THE REREAD. DONT POST A "I'LL DO IT LATER" IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT LATER FINE JUST DO IT.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by Faraday »

Doombunny9 wrote:
DO NOT SAY YOU WILL POST TOMORROW OR IN THE MORNING OR LATER OR ANY OF THAT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN GONE AND ARE GOING TO REREAD JUST POST YOUR REREAD. THIS GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO REREAD THEN POST THE REREAD. DONT POST A "I'LL DO IT LATER" IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT LATER FINE JUST DO IT.
Agreed w/ BUNNY.

Will have a post up later :wink:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

animorpherv1 wrote: Boxman: Either town or scum. DEFINTALEY not neutral. As the reation was quite big, I'd like to know what made him do that, but seems willing to help.

RossWilliam: Neutral, as he seems to be grave digigng and pulling himself out of it at the same time, if that makes any sense.
Your read on Boxman is odd, I don't see why it matters that he's probably not a neutral SK(or even how you came to that conclusion) but yeh, an odd thing to say. Do you think 'willingness to help' is more indicative of town then? (help..what?)

I don't understand the ross point, at all, so please clarify.
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 am

Post by MordyS »

MordyS wrote:Just read Faraday in iso. I have a town read on him. Some good arguments, some basic scum-hunting. Nothing suspicious that jumps out at me (though nothing 100% vindicating). I'd say he's on my backburner if anything at the moment. Not my #1 choice for today's lynch
rolandgarros wrote:@MordyS: In post 131, you state that you get a town read from Faraday, but then mention that he's on your backburner/he isn't your number one choice for a lynch. I may be reading too much into it, but is this suggesting that you may have other thoughts about Faraday possibly being scum? I just thought it was odd that if you got a town read from him, why would you need to then state that he wasn't a lynch candidate you know... I'm just interested in further seeing what you think about him. Again I think I'm reading too much, but rereading the thread (from my last post) this is the first thing that stood out.
No. I have a town read on him, like I said. But as I have no idea where his loyalties truly lie, that doesn't mean he's beyond suspicion. Everyone in this game is currently under suspicion and the question is just by degree. At this point, there are people I find far more suspicious and think make more valid lynch candidates on Day One. (If you're asking what little suspicion I have of him at this point, it's really that I would like to see more scum-hunting from him. But on that note; I've never seen an infallibly perfect townie. Imperfection and suspicion comes with the territory.)
rolandgarros wrote:@MordyS: In your post 151, I don't necessarily agree with everything you say in there; I saw the same things about Ross. While they're not necessarily scumtells/scummy behavior, it's something that stood out and seemed very off to me. Albeit, to me it didn't warrant a vote, I can see what Starbuck is trying to say there. It stands out to me that you dismiss everything she said though. I don't exactly like your next post either; it seems like you are trying to manufacture scumminess as well by creating intentions behind Starbuck's actions, especially in light of her clarifications in the next post.
I feel fairly certain from the evidence so far shown that Starbuck is scum (and every moment that elapses without her addressing my concerns increases that suspicion). So I'll admit, at this point, every little thing she does is likely to be scrutinized by me for scum content. I'd only like to remind you that my initial suspicions were sparked before any tunneling had occurred, and that I'm open-minded enough that if she produced a defense, I'd hear it out and possibly change my mind. But I can't help notice every little scummy thing she says because I'm predisposed at this point to think that she is scummy.

Also, on that note, I may post once or twice over the next three days if I'm able, but there's a Jewish holiday (Rosh haShana) that will likely limit my posting. So consider this an informal
V/LA
until Monday.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

animorph: please expand on your FoS on me. as far as i can tell i haven't FoS'd anyone today, but you claim i did. also, please clarify what you disagree with in regards to my definition of "random". as far as i can tell i never posted a "definition", but i would like some clarification from you.

doombunny: i'll post when i get the chance. if anyone has questions for me or wants my opinion on something they can address me directly. references to particular posts help, as i rarely have time to reread large amounts of material.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@anim: between don, me, and shadowknight.....which one is scummiest?

Shadow. Seems to be more lurking and as such, I'd like to keep an eye on him the most.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

don_johnson wrote:animorph: please expand on your FoS on me. as far as i can tell i haven't FoS'd anyone today, but you claim i did. also, please clarify what you disagree with in regards to my definition of "random". as far as i can tell i never posted a "definition", but i would like some clarification from you.
Basically, it's when you answered doombunny's post on "why am I scummy because of my random vote, when others aren't?"

I considered all the votes on RVS random, and so did everyone else, I'm assuming. As such, it looks like your picking players and saying their random vote is scummy.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Faraday wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote: Boxman: Either town or scum. DEFINTALEY not neutral. As the reation was quite big, I'd like to know what made him do that, but seems willing to help.

Your read on Boxman is odd, I don't see why it matters that he's probably not a neutral SK(or even how you came to that conclusion) but yeh, an odd thing to say. Do you think 'willingness to help' is more indicative of town then? (help..what?)

I don't understand the ross point, at all, so please clarify.

For the Boxman comment, I consider a willingness to help town, and someone who is just going "I agree with (Player X) scummy" as they dont give any reasons for the votes, just that they think that Player X.

As for the Ross comment, I find in some posts that he's sounding scum, and the next few posts look townie.

Sorry for completly forgetting about this.

Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Boxman »

Well, I'm liking ani a lot more than Kodamma, so I guess I can
unFoS
him for now. I'm still watching you, though.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”