California Trilogy: City of Angels - On Camera (Game Over)

GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 am

Post by GoofballsAndBaloons »

I love the way this scythe feels. It's heavy and smooth. Like it's been smoothed for eons with the rubbing of metatarsal bones. It's been held quite firmly.

Death I love it when you refer to the living at meatbags. Contempt becomes you. It really does.

Tabris really means it, and returns the scythe, with a slightly perceptible sigh of envy.

Your question is one for the ages. Which of these rotten filthy vermin-infested advocates is telling us the truth? I rarely think, or at least think successfully, but in this case I cannot discount the horrifying possibility that both these rat finks have all the nobility of spirit generally attributed to personal injury lawyers.
[size=75]This is a block of madness that can be added to insanity you post. There is a 255 psychiatric limit.[/size]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:50 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

you dont feel that those who have been injured deserve representation....you are so cold. and put that down before you hurt yourself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Gaspar »

Oh. Right. I was prevously unfamiliar with this "Clarence Obody" fellow, and assumed you were referring to me.

I asked if you had such knowledge, because that appears to be the case. I don't think anybody expected to find two bodies here, but I wondered if maybe you had asked, being the force which brings us people together.

I have looked to the heavens for guidance. I'm hoping I will recieve an answer which will guide us going forward. I suggest you... *ahem*...
pray
... in a similar fashion.

Quote removed. Read the rules. - Mod
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 am

Post by StarKiss »

No, keep playing with it. :)
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:18 pm

The tutu and cancan cabaret act is over, now begins the scene where Locke McSlop attempts to psychologically manipulate Tabris into submission, since it's well know that his AT field is impenetrable, and only the sneakiest sneakster can worm his way through this molecular armor or force field or whatever it is.

But no one can fail to notice Tabris' pants filling with a soft, flowing purple ooze, only Tabris, being an angel and all, pretends that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Soon after, wafts all over the stage, an odor recognized by the lactose intolerant, and frequent Pepto-Bismol clients.

Regret on Tabriz's face can be read. He really shouldn't have pigged out on his mom's tub of blueberry Activia, followed by a jar of marinated beets, and topped with a basket of Concord grapes.
[size=75]This is a block of madness that can be added to insanity you post. There is a 255 psychiatric limit.[/size]
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm reminded of a story,
starts Tabris, shaking his leg,
where having too much of a good thing, like root vegetables, sources of fiber, or even beneficial dairy can lead to disaster.

For instance, the evil that tries to penetrate my AT armor, having failed two scenes in a row, are probably in a bind, and getting desperate. That's why I wouldn't put it past those nasty tricksters to put two of their own clowns on parade, with both of them feeding us horrifying bits of misinformation.
elmosaurian
elmosaurian
Goon
elmosaurian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by elmosaurian »

OF course I added something useful. The information I have told us that the "mother" choice is not the bad choice, and is therefore a safe one to make. That seems far more useful and direct then the puzzle my counterpart was given.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:36 pm

But is it true? And how desperate are your buddies just about now, after being defeated twice in row?

Tabris' impenetrable AT field starts to glow
elmosaurian
elmosaurian
Goon
elmosaurian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by elmosaurian »

As for which advocate is telling the truth, I think it's pretty obvious that the answer is both. His note would certainly worthless without my information, and it makes sense for both pieces of information to exist. The information just seems very complimentary. Also, if he was lying, I doubt he would have shared his info first, without knowing what I had; I was actually assuming I was going to be the one to share the info first when he suddenly told us everything.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Yes and the only way you could finagle a win over this expert town is by putting two of you scumbags at the advocate desk to make sure you don't contradict each other.

For instance.

But god knows what the evil ones plot when I'm piloting my Evangelion.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Huey, after thinking with 1 of his many split personalities, decides to say what 1/3 of his psycho-identities tell him.

God is spelt with a capital G. Otherwise, you're a devil worshiper.
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Gaspar »

I will venture that Mr. Obody's information is almost certainly accurate. I'm guessing that, unless he's at least 90% certain that he'll be lynched today, he wouldn't suicide himself to get us to make one bad decision.

The tinfoil hat in my hand wants me to type about the paranoia that Mother is Neutral, and that Mr. Obody and Mr. Locke know this, but I'm undecided. If I had to vote now, it would absolutely be for the Mother.

I like the nature of Mr. Locke's information, because that's actually EXACTLY what I was thinking the hints might sound like. Truth be told, I expected to be made an Advocate, and I think that if Mr. Obody hadn't made himself an obvious lynch candidate, I absolutely
would
have been an Advocate, simply because I've been high-profile, and enough people suspect me just enough to inject some doubt into the situation. I literally thought to myself, "Man, I bet it's like one of those puzzles where they give you five named people, with five different colored houses, a few clues, and you have to combine them to eliminate enough choices to figure out which person has which colored house."

Pre-Post Edit. Wow, I feel like I explained that very poorly. Does anybody have a laptop around here? If so, Google "Logic Problems - Starting School" to see what I'm talking about.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by StarKiss »

And spelled is not the same as spelt.

(^__^)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

DEATH munches on his carefully prepared falafel in a mango chutney and tossles the hair of the tenacious little sprite tabris

I believe the first order of business is to summon the spirit in the sky to change out Mr. Odbody if that is what the hounds of hell desire. We have his information, and unless he is holding back anything we should know, the Grim Spectre sees no further purpose for him.

Now, most importantly, what kind of milage does your Evangelion get? I do a lot of traveling and have been thinking of upgrading from my AMC Gremlin.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Oh great, I have to contend with yet another purveyer of unreliable opinions.

Personally I think that most actors, ON AVERAGE, are 99% certain that Odbody will end the day horizontally, in a silk-lined casket.

You, who just hours ago, was suggesting that the evil ones would be pitching themselves into the pit of fire of suicide missions, now, you dare suggest that they are motivated by self-preservation??? When, just hours ago, you reminded the whole audience that it was prescribed that only two evil ones are the
Deus Ex Machina
deciding factor? When did those facts change? When it was convenient for you to be pursue your evil objectives, perhaps?

I answer with a resounding YES! Yes, Odbody knew that today was the last day of his life, and Locke McSlope must very near be thinking the same, and to boot, they have been humiliated twice in row by superior minds, now, now you think they wouldn't RISK ALL????

Quote removed. Read the rules. - Mod
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm

My Evangelion flies very near the speed of light, however, since I shot the brakes, you have to depend on natural friction to come to a stop.

Death is starting to grow on Tabris. Somewhere, Kobe Bryant knows, and sheds a silent tear of joy at the prospect of being free to boink anyone he feels like after the games.
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Gaspar »

Talida, I think it is reasonable that Mr. Obody would act out of self-preservation just to discount my earlier point. If Mr. Obody dies as an evil man, and his information turns out to be ACCURATE, I expect to be barraged by questions of "well why didn't he just lie to us if he was going to die?"

If he dies and his information is INACCURATE, then my point of "suicidal scums will try to mislead the town" is automatically proven, and I look far more innocent. I don't think the scums will give me that kind of ammunition, unless they plan on killing me that very night.
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Gaspar »

EBWOP: Apparently our mysterious Man in the Grey heavens above is unwilling and/or unable to answer my most recent plea for help. That is most frustrating.
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Gaspar »

Also, I meant to say "Tabris," not "Talida." My brain is not here right now. I should come back later, when it is.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Sounds like you tripped on your own shoelaces, so-called Angel, and now need to consult with your little evil-making pals. I can't wait to hear what you're going to parrot.

Tabris laughs maniacally, and, in anticipation of needing to be drunk, downs several jell-O shot brought on a platter by the world's favorite entertainment catering company.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Tabris my dear, let's not overreact. With our current amount of information we have no completely safe exit, since it has been established mister Obody is not to be trusted blindly.

Furthermore, downing Jell-O shots in the presence of ladies, weither motherly or grotesque, is rather undignified.

And unless you think DEATH scythes people with his feet, those are metacarps you were referring to.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I am also surprised no incredible has happened yet. At this point I'd expect someone to break through a window or pull off a complex stunt of sort.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Incredible events, of course
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Daddy!

The audience is shocked to learn that Huey Lewis could have fathered an Angel with an impenetrable AT force field.

*audible gasp*

Since you seem to believe in the existence of cultish evil-doers in addition to non-cultish evil-doers, can you amaze the whole room with some theories, given what we now know? You know I respect you, Papa.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by StarKiss »

You see Tabris, there are sometimes evil people that decide that for the greater good, some things shouldn't be done. According to Mr. Locke, these people don the name of screen guild mafia. However, the other day an evil Ms. Blue was shown to be part of a cult. While, normally these people are harmless, like, Mr. Cruise who you know well, they sometimes go overboard and commit villainies.

Papa believes the word of Mr. Locke, therefore since he knows the good people aren't scientologists he believes there are more than one group out there that wants to cause problem for the film.

... You haven't been taking part in illicit activities, have you?

*Huey proceeds to give one of those stares only fathers can give to their child to Tabris*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”