esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2005 9:54 pm

Post by esme »

Obviously, I also have to accept that noone else wants to go after CoolBot. Therefore:
unvote: CoolBot
vote: milkman

As far as my "decision" goes, I refer people to read my last post. I find it strange that afterwards milkman still insists that I have to claim on a third on the votes.
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 am

Post by brushhopper »

Obviously, I also have to accept that noone else wants to go after CoolBot. Therefore:
Here it looks to me you are jumping on the next wagon hoping more people will follow you in voting milkman. Most of the people left not voting for milkman are voting for you, correct?
Vote: Esme
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 6:39 am

Post by Dranko20 »

brush, what do you want her to do, vote herself?

If you were in her position, the only vote she could make right now is milkman, and thats what she did.

Not saying she isnt scum, but Im just saying that your reasoning for voting her is kind of.. iffy, to me.
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 8:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

rolandofthewhite wrote:::sigh::

Unvote; Vote: esme
. I still think CoolBot's the way to go, but since people refuse to vote for him...
so let me get this straight, you think Coolbot is scummy, yet when you un-vote and re-vote you place your vote on the bandwagon Coolbot is advocating? Doesn't make sense. So consider this an FOS, since I think milkman is another good vote.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 11:04 am

Post by milkman »

Save The Dragons wrote: Milkman: Why not? So you are so sure of esme's guilt that anything that she'll say short of claiming is evil?

The goal, people, is to kill the Mafia while revealing AS LITTLE CLAIMS AS POSSIBLE. Don't give up. Don't waste it on unnecessary claims. Esme has explained her actions. I don't see why voting non-voters is anything but 1) a participation builder or 2) a misunderstanding.

It was more of a question. I couldn't see anything else for her to do besides stalling out the game.
dranko20 wrote:I'll investigate CoolBot tonight. Or should I investigate esme?

What you guys think? Vote: Milkman
Is there any reason you are voting for me? If I'm being attacked I want to know why. Could it be that i'm against you and your scum buddy?
esme wrote: Obviously, I also have to accept that no one else wants to go after CoolBot. Therefore:

As far as my "decision" goes, I refer people to read my last post. I find it strange that afterwards milkman still insists that I have to claim on a third on the votes.
You mean this post:
esme wrote: I totally get what you are saying, but according to my count there are six votes on me, four people are not voting, 11 needed to lynch. I'm voted on because I suggested to pressure the non-voters to vote.
There's no progress because the people on my wagon would have to ask the non-voters to vote which would render their reason to vote for me moot. This is too ironic to claim on just six votes.
Or:
esme wrote: I suggest that the not-voting people start to vote and if not, we go for them.
(post 153)
At this time dranko had 6 votes on his head, it seemed like you were trying to dismantle the bandwagon on him, and go after people that weren't scummy. Then:
esme wrote:You are right that I might soon have no choice besides no lynch and joining "your" bandwagon. And the reason that there is no choice is that there are five people not voting. Therefore, I encouraged them to do so.
That you don't support me in this and instead attack me, makes me not more eager to follow your advice.

BTW, however suspicious he might be, Dranko *is* voting for someone.
(158)

This was a response to phoebes who asked:
Phoebus wrote: Esme -
there's already a fair bandwagon on someone who is being non committal at this time. Why would you want to dismantle it and go after someone else?
Especially after you seem to have taken a stand against Coolbot for being a disciplinarian.
(155)

He wasn't attacking you, just asking why dranko was any a worse target for the town than any of the non-voters (Coron, The_Machine86, PookyTheMagicalBear, Bamboomancer),It seem like your response was very defensive, an obvious scum tell. Then Dranko, the person you seemed to be advocating for, made this horrible claim:
Dranko20 wrote:Im a cop, im a cop im a COP. I'm actually a seer, cause thats what they are called in this game. How's that?
Locus is innocent, that's what i say.
I believe that both of you are scum, but the wolves will confirm or deny his claim tonight, I'm sure.
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 12:54 pm

Post by brushhopper »

brush, what do you want her to do, vote herself?

If you were in her position, the only vote she could make right now is milkman, and thats what she did.

Not saying she isnt scum, but Im just saying that your reasoning for voting her is kind of.. iffy, to me.
My reasoning for my vote was that she gave no reason for voting Milkman. But just now after reading her post again I see she did give a reason so I will
Unvote: Esme
. Sorry for the confusion. I don't really get why everyone is voting milkman. Could someone please elaborate.
Stam
Stam
Goon
Stam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 6:04 pm

Post by Stam »

I am also confused about both bandwagons here, but it looks like keeping my vote on CoolBot is futile.
I want to hear more explanations from both esme voters and milkman voters before I decide what to do next.

MOS, I disagree with you about relying on the mod to give us deadlines. There is also this theory of a second group attacking every lunar cycle that we should consider.
I got 2 goodie points from Phoebus!
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 6:11 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

Unvote

I was just bandwagoning. I reckon we should lynch someone soon though. I'm looking forward to investigating someone.
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 7:24 pm

Post by milkman »

Stam wrote:I am also confused about both bandwagons here, but it looks like keeping my vote on CoolBot is futile.
I want to hear more explanations from both esme voters and milkman voters before I decide what to do next.
I have said my feelings on the subject.
MOS, I disagree with you about relying on the mod to give us deadlines. There is also this theory of a second group attacking every lunar cycle that we should consider.
I really doubt it, I mean isn't that what werewolfs already do? Is that a common role type in werewolf?
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2005 12:06 am

Post by esme »

Does anyone bother to read Post 151 before quoting Post 153 or shall I be "overdefensive" again and quote it again?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2005 9:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I think I want to
unvote Milkman, vote Coron
the quiet of coron disturbs me.
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am

Post by milkman »

Phoebus wrote:
esme wrote:What do the o.O's mean and why are they spam?
They mean exactly nothing and that's exactly why they're spam.
Bamboomancer wrote:I don't think that either coolbot or dranko has done anything horrible, so I just can't put my vote on either of them right now
Coolbot has really done anything outrageous other than be a stereotyped mafia vet.
Dranko gave me an odd feeling during my catch up and that's why I'm voting for him.
He's being generally odd and is being voted for. He hasn't defended himself and like the mage said, Day one would be essentially random anyways.
Dranko can't seem to be arsed to do anything about it. :|

Maybe some more voting pressure will help. 6/11 may not be enough.
(151)
To me it seems pheobus is rationalizing his vote for Dranko, whats your take on it Esme?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Monday-Night Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000:

esme - 7 (milkman, Phoebus, PookyTheMagicalBear, Bamboomancer, CoolBot, NanookTheWolf, rolandofthewhite)

milkman - 3 (mneme, Save The Dragons, esme)
CoolBot - 1 (Stam)
PookyTheMagicalBear - 1 (Locus Cosecant)
PeaceBringer - 1 (d_rouge)
Nonchalance - 1 (draygn_mage)
Stam - 1 (Mastermind of Sin)
Coron - 1 (PeaceBringer)

Not voting (5): Coron, The_Machine86, Nonchalance, brushhopper, Dranko20

11 to lynch normally. Should you all take it to the wire (
Monday, June 8th, 11:59pm
), it will take at least 50% of the votes cast at that time (
minimum 6
) to deadline-lynch.
That would be 8 or more of the 16 votes being cast right now.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 3:41 am

Post by CoolBot »

Why the confusion about esme's bandwagon? She continually tried to move the towns attention to non-voters without really explaining why scum would likely not be voters. She jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon while still advocating votes for non-voters.

Mod
, we have a few lurkers; could we get prods?
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 4:05 am

Post by mneme »

Coolbot: while I do think her activity has been suspicious, I'm a little skeptical of your claims about Esme. (and she has only advocated votes for non-votes as a possible option once). I find milkman and Stam's behvior to be more suspicous, honestly.
Did I say too much?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 5:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

CoolBot wrote:Why the confusion about esme's bandwagon? She continually tried to move the towns attention to non-voters without really explaining why scum would likely not be voters. She jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon while still advocating votes for non-voters.

Mod
, we have a few lurkers; could we get prods?
the fact you even make this statement is HUGE MOS.

It is fairly often on this site that scum will lay back and not say much at all trying to avoid attention. It is in general a top strategy used on site. There are some folks who that is just how they play. Esme's mistake is not noticing whose play is out of character from past performance. That would be Coron. Granted sometimes done by role players and townies but to drive a drain on someone for looking in folks who have not engaged in the game on FREAKING DAY one should never be a reason for a bandwagon.
SO FOS TO YOU IN SPADES
now kindly vote Coron.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 5:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Double post removed by Moderator.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 5:16 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Double post removed by Moderator.
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 5:50 am

Post by brushhopper »

I pretty much understand the reason for the wagon on esme. But what about the reason for the wagon on milkman?
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 6:24 am

Post by mneme »

brush: the reason for the wagon on milkman was that he was calling for a pointless roleclaim (eg, "the bandwagon on this person (esme) has stalled, so she should roleclaim"). Since open, untrusted information helps scum more than it helps the town, especially early (it helps them choose good roleclaims, and makes it easier for them to choose their targets), this is fairly scummy.
Did I say too much?
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 7:49 am

Post by rolandofthewhite »

Unvote; Vote: CoolBot
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 8:23 am

Post by brushhopper »

Why the change back to coolbot Roland?
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 8:35 am

Post by rolandofthewhite »

I changed it because of the deadline, but when I did people started pointing fingers at me. ::shrug::

Back to my original suspicions.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Stam
Stam
Goon
Stam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 9:39 am

Post by Stam »

PeaceBringer wrote: Esme's mistake is not noticing whose play is out of character from past performance. That would be Coron.
This is interesting. Any specific examples of why you say that?
I got 2 goodie points from Phoebus!
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 10:28 am

Post by draygn_mage »

unvote, vote esme
this day has just got to end at some point.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”