Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Official Day Three Vote Count #1

With
alive, it takes
to lynch and
to lynch at deadline. Deadline is October 10, 9:59 pm CDT.

Not Voting – 9 – Battousai, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Elmo, forbiddanlight, Goatrevolt, LlamaFluff, Lord Gurgi, SpyreX, TDC

LOCK COUNT0 – Blue
0 – Green
0 – Red
0 – Yellow

Not Locking – 9 – Battousai, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Elmo, forbiddanlight, Goatrevolt, LlamaFluff, Lord Gurgi, SpyreX, TDC

With
alive, it takes
to lock a floor.

Back-Up Floor
: Blue.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Elmo »

Llama is staying, right? Coolies. I want to know where Gurgi and Battousai stand on, like, everyone. Also, FL, I think I asked a question or two yesterday? Ta.

vote Lord Gurgi
is a good direction, I think..
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Here, Elmo. My computer's fixed now.

Top of my head:

Lynch Llama, etc, etc. Should I just stop bothering here, or what? I mean, perhaps it's just his playstyle, but he seems to want to be seen as a non-entity. For some reason, nobody seems to be humouring me and making some independent attempt to look at him more closely. I don't see why. I'm concerned that if people don't take my Llama suspicion seriously, then bad stuff.

Don't like some TDC stuff, can't make sense of what I think he is. Sort of like 3rd party, cult, maybe? There's just something off. He's not getting close or far from anyone in particular in the context of buddies or reads, yet seems to have a preference that some people be lynched. I feel kind of apathetic about lynching him, either way, though. Can someone explain this to me?

Alphabetical:

Batt is meh.

DDD is fading from the forefront, by memory. I can't say I like it.

Elmo is growing closer to neutral, there was something I didn't like.

FL is meh. If she weren't bellhop I'd be considering her.

Goat had something I didn't like yesterday. I can't quite remember what it was. At the same time, he hasn't done anything particularly scummy nor extraordinarily town.

SpyreX is not so town as I think, I think. Hard to contextualize, see below.

The entire Nuwen wagon was also on the ZazieR wagon. There has to be a connection there. Something is itching me about SpyreX, particularly, then Goat, then Batt, then FL pretty much gets a pass.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Oh yeah, FL, I assume things went properly, last night?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't feel bad at all, at ALL, for either the Zaz or Nu lynches.

I'm not going to apologize for them.

However, I think 752 illustrates the itch I've been having with LG- its just meh. That, at this point, is simply a list of neutrals.

Which bothers me because coasting isn't getting it done - and although I've been having meh myself I'm defintiely not at 8 neutral reads meh.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And, I just himmed and hawwed about this some but I want to bring it out to see whats up overall: I was moved to Green last night.

As I know I'm not the killer and there was a nokill and I would be REALLY surprised after me being on a pair of mislynches if I was the target...

Someone on green was targetted.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Day 1 wrote:7 - ZazieR (Goatrevolt, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Lord Gurgi, Elmo, SpyreX, forbiddanlight, Battousai)
1 - Debonair Danny DiPietro (ZazieR)
1 - Elmo (Patrick)
1 - Lord Gurgi (Nuwen)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 4 to lynch at deadline. Deadline is September 1, 10:00 pm CDT.

Not Voting – 2 – LlamaFluff, TDC
Day 2 wrote:4 Nuwen (forbiddanlight, SpyreX, Goatrevolt, Battousai)
1 LlamaFluff (Lord Gurgi)
1 Lord Gurgi (Debonair Danny DiPietro)
1 TDC (LlamaFluff)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 4 to lynch at deadline. Deadline is September 22, 9:59 pm CDT.

Not Voting – 3 – Elmo, Nuwen, TDC
Just so we have them to look at.

@TDC: No vote at the end of either day? Why.

When I'm back home I'll look at this closer. Something funny is going on with this though. If there is a scum on the 4 horsemen I'm betting on Batt - but I'm still irked that this last wagon was only a 4 push.
Show

Proud member of BaM
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Llama is staying, right? Coolies. I want to know where Gurgi and Battousai stand on, like, everyone. Also, FL, I think I asked a question or two yesterday? Ta.
Ya did now? Could you point them out?
Oh yeah, FL, I assume things went properly, last night?
Hope so.
And, I just himmed and hawwed about this some but I want to bring it out to see whats up overall: I was moved to Green last night.

Why yes, you were.

And it wouldn't have been responsible for the no kill. Because it happens after night ends
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

I don't feel bad about the Nuwen or Zazie lynches either. I'm all for clearing out people I have no/scummy read on.

At this point, my list of people I'm interested in pursuing is:

Gurgi
Fluff
Spyre
Batt

I'm thinking at least 2 scum out of that group of 4. Gurgi + Fluff are probably not scum together, although I'm loath to rule it out completely based on Gurgi not doing anything besides saying "Fluff is scum" to try to get Llama lynched. Still, that's less likely than 1 town 1 scum. or possibly 2 town.

Whoever was on green last night should claim it. If it's one player, they are confirmed as pro-town. If it's two players, one of the two is guaranteed town. This, of course, is assuming that the scum didn't no kill to set up someone as confirmed town (unlikely, but thoughts of Advertising mafia comes to mind), or the scum were really dumb and tried to kill FL, which is even less likely.

There's pretty much no downside to the above, considering that player is presumably still on green and thus protected tonight. Lower the lynch pool, increase the chance of lynching scum. Big money, Big prizes, I
love
it.

I'm going to reread those 4 players, but that's not going to happen until into the week, as I'm busy this weekend.

Lock Green
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Correction: Nobody has died from green. We're probably looking at 2 from green, assuming each floor had an equivalent 3 to begin with.

I'd say scratch the green claim in that case.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Lock: Green

Is the case against me that I'm not saying anyone is scum or that I'm only saying Fluff is scum? The two seem mutually exclusive.

I'm apprehensive about Goat's plan. I don't think now is the time for risks, or outguessing the mod.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Yeah.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Lock Green
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

My issue is that you're saying Fluff is scum but not doing anything to convince anyone else or make an effort to ensure his death.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

How do I ensure his death?

I've told you all why he's scum, and you're not doing anything with it. Nobody's even bothered to look at him.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Clearly you day vig him...

I feel like your level of attempt to get him lynched is disproportionate to your stated belief of his likelihood to be scum.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I dunno, normally this is all I have to do to get a town moving. Usually the absolute certainty gets roughly half the people. Which is why I'm more conservative with who is scum/not later in the game.

I'd like to petition the mod for dayvig powers.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Post by TDC »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Don't like some TDC stuff, can't make sense of what I think he is. Sort of like 3rd party, cult, maybe?
Yeah. PJ is widely known for his love of cults.
SpyreX wrote:And, I just himmed and hawwed about this some but I want to bring it out to see whats up overall: I was moved to Green last night.
Why is claiming this a good idea? At all?
SpyreX wrote:@TDC: No vote at the end of either day? Why.
Do you read the game? If you want to vote me for not getting a grip, go ahead.
You're going to have to accept that, while in the absence of anyone I really want dead I can live with lurkers getting lynched, I'm not enthusiastic enough about it that I would tack on my vote when it isn't needed to get a lynch.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I dunno, normally this is all I have to do to get a town moving. Usually the absolute certainty gets roughly half the people.
If this usually works then I'm the Space Pope.

SpyreX is scum, I'll be back later this afternoon to elucidate why. In the meantime...

Vote: SpyreX
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

LG wrote:How do I ensure his death?

I've told you all why he's scum, and you're not doing anything with it. Nobody's even bothered to look at him.
I've looked at him. I wouldn't be hard pressed to move that way.

However, even your saying Fluff is scum doesn't seem to have any spark. That's the issue. Even on your scum pick you're very meh. I don't like it.
TDC wrote:Why is claiming this a good idea? At all?
See what Goat said as part of it.

The other half would have been we would have known there were hijinks afoot if FL hadn't said she moved me.

Further, as if there was any REAL doubt, this pretty much cements FL being town - there'd be no reason for a scum-hop to move me to the lock floor soo.

Lock: Green

TDC wrote: Do you read the game? If you want to vote me for not getting a grip, go ahead.
You're going to have to accept that, while in the absence of anyone I really want dead I can live with lurkers getting lynched, I'm not enthusiastic enough about it that I would tack on my vote when it isn't needed to get a lynch.
Its not nice to pick on me just because I never learned to read. I NEVER LEARNED. NO ONE IN THIS CRUEL INTERNETS EVER TAUGHT ME THE VALUE OF WORDS AND MEANINGS.

I asked why. Because, like I said waay back in the day this plurality lynching is going to kill us and, lo and behold, its going to.
DDD wrote:If this usually works then I'm the Space Pope.

SpyreX is scum, I'll be back later this afternoon to elucidate why. In the meantime...

Vote: SpyreX
Huh. I'm all a curious about this, fo sho'.
Show

Proud member of BaM
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 am

Post by TDC »

SpyreX wrote:See what Goat said as part of it.
Which he noticed was flawed.
The other half would have been we would have known there were hijinks afoot if FL hadn't said she moved me.

Further, as if there was any REAL doubt, this pretty much cements FL being town - there'd be no reason for a scum-hop to move me to the lock floor soo.
I don't see how, if you are town, telling us that you can't be nightkilled is worth it, if all it does is "confirm" fl, who wasn't going to be lynched anyway.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

My flawed suggestion wasn't even relevant to Spyre in the first place, considering I was only talking about people already on green, since bellhops don't move until morning.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Elmo »

Elmo wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Nuwen. I really don't know who else at this juncture. Since we have 28 pages of NOTHING.
Weren't you fairly bloodthirsty for me taking the same stance?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

And the fact that if FL hadn't moved me we'd know more about the setup?

I forgot about the move being at the end of night, but it doesn't change much - I'd still have said I got moved.

Its not like I was a high-profile NK target that now, alas, is going to change the game mechanics - I'd put dollars to donuts the NK attempt was Goat last night by that's just my theory based on Goat / FL being town.

But, anywho: scum. Who are they. You go TDC.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I would like a sense of who you suspect, SpyreX. Since the rest of us are being so giving.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”