Mini 855: Colorless Rainbow Town (Halted for list mod error)

ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Raivann wrote:Ok then..Upon first read I dont like Manz's
jumpin
on MM for noticing the difference in Mods rules or sample PMs or whatever.

I also dont like MM's quick vote on Manz. He does seem a little
jumpy
to me
This is really scummy. You basically have said the same thing for each of these two players. The first part basically says you don't like how Manzcar jumped on MonkeyMan576, and the second part says how you don't like how MonkeyMan576 jumped on Manzcar. You using the same evidence for each of them, as well as playing both sides of the argument is how you have earned my vote for today's lynch.
Vote: Raivann.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Raivann wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:My point is I don't think a pro-town player would have asked the question, or implied my position was anti-town.
So you are very confident that Manzcar is scum, correct?
So you are very confident that Manzcar is scum, correct?
Where did I imply this?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Raivann wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
Scien's questioning can both be seen a pro-town and scummy, in my opinion. I have a null tell on him/her.
Why did you post this?
Before I answer, let me ask you a question. In what situation would posting this be bad?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I completely agree with the others that have pointed this out, this came out of nowhere:
Raivann wrote:...and I'm leaning town on Fuzzyman.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I will provide a brief summary of how I feel about each player in the game as well as my rankings from town to mafia tomorrow.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

ZEEnon wrote:
As you can tell from my fairly late reply, I cannot be on as frequently as I would like to. Therefore, I don't know what could happen from the time I sign out to the next time I sign in. For all I know, it's been a hectic weekend, and I was unable to sign on. Therefore, a lynch could be realized even before I could see it progress. I think that even without voting him, voicing my suspicions of him gives the same results as me actually voting him. Hell, I said I would be voting him. Therefore, I think it gives the same result.
I would go so far to say that 5 votes over a weekend is highly unreasonable to expect.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I've seen faster lynches.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by cruelty »

That is so annoying to try to read.

The danger inherent in rolefishing scum roles in my opinion is that it potentially leads to either speculation on town roles, or accidental claims/tells that give scum an advantage.
the nexus of the crisis
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Fuzzyman wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
As you can tell from my fairly late reply, I cannot be on as frequently as I would like to. Therefore, I don't know what could happen from the time I sign out to the next time I sign in. For all I know, it's been a hectic weekend, and I was unable to sign on. Therefore, a lynch could be realized even before I could see it progress. I think that even without voting him, voicing my suspicions of him gives the same results as me actually voting him. Hell, I said I would be voting him. Therefore, I think it gives the same result.
I would go so far to say that 5 votes over a weekend is highly unreasonable to expect.
Are you suggesting that people shouldn't vote for who they find suspicious? What's wrong with 5 votes when it takes 7 to lynch? Moreover, two of the "votes" were FOS's, why are you exaggerating his condition?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:10 am

Post by ZEEnon »

I think you misunderstood what Fuzzyman wrote because I don't really understand what you are saying, MonkeyMan576.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 am

Post by d3x »

ZEEnon wrote:
I think you misunderstood what Fuzzyman wrote because I don't really understand what you are saying, MonkeyMan576.
+1
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

It sounds like he is saying a 5 person bandwagon is too much, but it's not really 5 people.
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Dizzle »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Fuzzyman wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
Are you suggesting that people shouldn't vote for who they find suspicious? What's wrong with 5 votes when it takes 7 to lynch?
Monkey, as there are currently 2 votes on Raivann, I believe Fuzzy was saying that it is unlikely for 5 more Raivann votes to occur this weekend. Maybe you knew that and just have no problem with a quicklynch. Either way, I don't like how you cast suspicion on Fuzzy for merely saying that a quicklynch was unlikely. He was neither advocating for it or against it. To assume otherwise is plain scummy.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:33 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Dizzle wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Fuzzyman wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
Are you suggesting that people shouldn't vote for who they find suspicious? What's wrong with 5 votes when it takes 7 to lynch?
Monkey, as there are currently 2 votes on Raivann, I believe Fuzzy was saying that it is unlikely for 5 more Raivann votes to occur this weekend. Maybe you knew that and just have no problem with a quicklynch. Either way, I don't like how you cast suspicion on Fuzzy for merely saying that a quicklynch was unlikely. He was neither advocating for it or against it. To assume otherwise is plain scummy.
Quit twisting my words. Major, obvious word twisting. 5 votes does NOT mean quicklynch, and I specifically said that he was only on 2 or 3 votes.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 am

Post by d3x »

@Mod- VoteCount, please?

GTKAS - d3x
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Dizzle »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Quit twisting my words. Major, obvious word twisting. 5 votes does NOT mean quicklynch, and I specifically said that he was only on 2 or 3 votes.
I'm not quite understanding. By more count, 5 more votes over the weekend would be a quicklynch.
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Dizzle »

EBWOP: By "my" count, 5 more votes over the weekend would be a quicklynch.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:51 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Dizzle wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Quit twisting my words. Major, obvious word twisting. 5 votes does NOT mean quicklynch, and I specifically said that he was only on 2 or 3 votes.
I'm not quite understanding. By more count, 5 more votes over the weekend would be a quicklynch.
I didn't read it as 5 MORE votes, I read it as 5 votes. So my bad on that, but I am not in favor of a quicklynch, for the record.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 am

Post by d3x »

@MM- Now that we're all on the same page, what do you think of the original quote in that pyramid? ZEE is saying that he doesn't want to Vote because of the possibility of a quicklynch over the weekend. How viable do you think that is?

@Fuzzy- What do you think of Raivann's read on you?

@cruelty- You've said that RoleFishing Scum PRs is dangerous, how advantageous do you think it is? Do you believe the risk is worth the reward?

@Dizzle- You said that you were awaiting Raivann's justification for his read on Fuzzy. He gave it. What are your thoughts on his response?

@Sweep- Post something damn it.

GTKAS - d3x
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:35 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

d3x wrote:@MM- Now that we're all on the same page, what do you think of the original quote in that pyramid? ZEE is saying that he doesn't want to Vote because of the possibility of a quicklynch over the weekend. How viable do you think that is?
Quicklynches rarely happen unless there is a late scum bandwagon or there is strong public opinion against someone. Since we have both manczar and Raivaan as possible suspects at this point, I don't think a quicklynch is likely, or if it were to happen, the obvscum at the end of the lynch would give the town an advantage as far as info is concerned.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 am

Post by d3x »

With that interpretation of how it would go down, do you think ZEE withholding his Vote is questionable?

GTKAS - d3x
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

d3x wrote:With that interpretation of how it would go down, do you think ZEE withholding his Vote is questionable?
I'd say his reasoning is suspicious.
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Josh Lyman »

d3x wrote:
@Mod- VoteCount, please?
Apologies for lack of formatting: posting from my phone.

Vote count:

Raivann: 3
Sweep (13) d3x (136) ZEEnon (150)
d3x: 2
Scien (7) Raivann (123)
ZEEnon: 1
Fuzzyman (100)
Hero764: 1
jasonT1981 (4)

Through post 171. With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Note: I am looking for a replacement for Sweep, per Sweep's request.

I'll update again in about nine hours.
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Dizzle »

d3x wrote: @Dizzle- You said that you were awaiting Raivann's justification for his read on Fuzzy. He gave it. What are your thoughts on his response?
I don't think there really can be any justification for "leaning town" on someone who has only uttered 2 sentences. I agree with Fuzzy that Manzcar's original response wasn't antagonistic but I don't see how throwing out a vote with his 2nd post could possibly be considered as pro-town. Sitting back and voting while letting others take the lead in discussion (and thereby possibly attracting suspicion) certainly shouldn't lead anyone to think that Fuzzy is probably town and Raivann deserves scrutiny for believing otherwise.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

Post by d3x »

I don't disagree with your p173, but I do wonder if your feeling is so hardline now, what exactly were you looking for when you said...
I look forward to hearing Raivann's reasoning.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”