milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by milkshake »

Full disclosure in case you thought I was serious: I've only completed one game (three years ago), so I definitely qualify as a newbie.

Right now, I am going through an existential mafia-crisis: Is Day 1 is a necessary evil or is it all ultimately meaningless...
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

MILK you want lynch on day one. Because even if we hit a town whom is playing scummy we will be better off in the long-run since we don't have to deal with them in the long run. Milk you are slightly creepy. I am also going to try to re-read SB

and when did I ever support ALL of sb stuff? I trust no one. But I still don't buy much of what alvinz said because it is almost 100% bullshit. explain in a few mins!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

alvinz95 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:2x vote = reinforcement; used alot if you play alot.

Rayfrost = dumbass
Rayfrost wrote:Alvinz, you either admitted to being an active lurker (Scummy) or are suspicious of me due to OMGUS (scummy). Either way, thank you for displaying your scumminess
Check my posts.
what i said u fucking idiot wrote:active lurking = active elsewhere, not here; not me
Snow_bunny - more bs. Tubby's behavoir is ridiculously antitown that just quotes is adequate. Post 3 no sense. Post 1-2, reinforcement duh. Post 4, hey that all.
Lets go over your argument: I don't post. Wow you are good.

Rayfrost/Snow_bunny hey I caught them both.

Unvote, Vote: Snowbunny

Attempt at being active, yet terrible at hunting. Scum hunt for lurkers. "I don't like that, and I find it extremely scummy. And for that he has my vote"

No Rayfrost? No good scum, worthless

No tubby? Noob town possible
One thing is a lurker, another thing is a player who thinks that by quoting is giving enough explanation of its votes. Also, your anger says nothing good from you. And yes, Tubby is antitown, but so are you. And thus, I decided to vote for you, not for him.
alvinz95 wrote:More:

Snow_bunny,

Why not tubby? He actually admitted he was going to coast through the game, as demonstrated by the QUOTES I posted. I have already have reasons; I'm NEVER active in games (meta), I've been BUSY, I haven't been posting around (you're in my 2nd game dammit).

There happy yall? I posted a lil more. I go back to minimal post.

F&cking lynch this scum
If you are never active, why do you play? Geez, what's wrong with players these days! In all games I'm playing there's at least one player who just don't want to play the game, yet keep playing.
alvinz95 wrote: Hey, new theory.
Snowball_bunny wrote:So, let me see if I get this right:
1- You don't want to contribute at all, you're just waiting for any of them to be lynched.
2- You are happy to push the RF lynch just because (it was a random vote at first, so no real bases to vote for him)
3- And you want us to believe that you are town after that? Right...

Why is scum so obvious this days?
Then NO VOTE ON TUBBY? Scumbuddy.

3 scum in the pot. Bus on tubby, obvious bud tubby.
At that time I was happy with my vote where it was.
But, seeing as you just turned to be more scummy than all the others suspects, I voted for you. Seems someone is angry because they have to play the game!
Or worst, seems like someone is angry because is under attack. Poor little baby. Grow up. As far as I remember, you can suspect of as many players as you want, and even more if you have bases. What you can't do, though, is having your vote in more than one place.
I am voting for you, because so far you are the scummiest, and I want to see you lynched.
Nevertheless, that doesn't discard my previous suspects, and if necessary,
I'll switch my vote back to then
. But now, I'm happy with an alvinz lynch.

Let's do him that favor. Let's relieve him from the charge that is a mafia game. :D
hahahaha, your response comes down to patronizing with nothing useful.

look now you've added how I'm ANGRY, now I must be scum!
Guess what? You didn't even refute a single claim! Gee, nice hunting there. "You're the scummiest" Thats your case now?
Give me a nice bulletlist of reasons why i am scum.
That'll clarify loads of things (or show yourself how bad of a case you're trying to sell).

Ok, so you're saying Bub had a better case than Tubby. Tubby's behavior is all what you said in your argument against me (read the quotes, do you REALLY want me to explain them?), yet worse, so I'll say
Tubby > alvinz95.
So the logic is Bub > Tubby > alvinz95, yet you vote me.
Pathetic. This is too easy.

What really strikes me is when Scum_bunny said that "if necessary, I'll switch votes" Vote hopping, bandwagoning? Scum, omfg this is too easy.

No way did I say I want to leave this game, this is appeal on emotion now. You're bringing non game related things into your argument.

Why Scum_bunny is scum:
-Case on me is based on voting twice (emphasis, duh)
-Case on me is based on not contributing (I am, I already found the scum, but don't be surprised, i'm alvinz95)
-Case on me is based on not posting (hey, I'm alvinz95, I'm busy)
-Case on me is based on staying under the radar (I would say I'm not under the radar now)
-Case on me is because I'm being a bitchy angry scummer (haha whatever)
His case is bogus, 100% fake. Tubby has the same reasons that are worse, yet no vote? Claims Bub had a better argument than Tubby. Scum love targeting lurkers to push an easy case, not so easy anymore huh?
Scum_bunny has also said he would wagon/vote hop.

Vote: Snow_ball
(are you going to add this to your case?)

Yeah I sound like an asshat, but really this is the interwebz, I duncare.
let's see what we have here...

five of your reasons why SB is scum is because she said you were basically lurking and you were bitching about something that we still have no idea about what. Before you posted this you were lurking and making unintelligible posts. I can't see how anyone could buy this shit. I think that maybe SB might be scum, but shore as hell not for the reasons above. You really can't base your case on someone for making a case agents you for lurking, especially if you were.
after a wank.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Scum push cases with main points centered around lurking, posting, contributing, etc. I know I was not active before, but pushing a case centered around that is scummy when he had other cases much better, and tubby was doing what I was doing except worse. SB said himself that he had other cases (which logically are much better than mine) which she would vote hop/wagon. SB doesn't reply to any of my defenses and instead replies in a patronizing tone with a bunch of bullshit, doesn't truly answer the tubby problem. SB also says angry = scum. Guess what? SB left after I totally screwed his argument.

That my friends, is a strong case.

If you're attacking my case, you are literally defending SB, and if SB flips scum (highly likely) you are going down. CooLDog you've entered the possible scum league.

SB/Bub/CooLDog/Ray Frost/Tubby - Top suspicions.
Is back.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Alvinz, Alvinz. Now you're OMGUSing me. Your reasons given for FoSing me are simply because I said that your case is pathetic. So you're saying that because I said that your case is crap (which more than a few people agree with me) that I'm a partner with SB and therefore scum because SB is scum.

I've already explained to you why your case is completely invalid and solely based upon the fact that SB voted for you. You are simply in a state of complete denial and are failing to see reason whilst you cling to the sinking ship which you laughably claim to be your "case".

BTW, when you asked if you needed to explain those quotes of SB's that you highlighted, I do think an explanation is in order.

On a related note: How is SB scum? It's not a rhetorical question. In other words, why did you vote for SB?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 am

alvinz95 wrote:Scum push cases with main points centered around lurking, posting, contributing, etc. I know I was not active before, but pushing a case centered around that is scummy when he had other cases much better, and tubby was doing what I was doing except worse. SB said himself that he had other cases (which logically are much better than mine) which she would vote hop/wagon. SB doesn't reply to any of my defenses and instead replies in a patronizing tone with a bunch of bullshit, doesn't truly answer the tubby problem. SB also says angry = scum. Guess what? SB left after I totally screwed his argument.

That my friends, is a strong case.

If you're attacking my case, you are literally defending SB, and if SB flips scum (highly likely) you are going down. CooLDog you've entered the possible scum league.

SB/Bub/CooLDog/Ray Frost/Tubby - Top suspicions.
So you're basically saying that anybody who thinks that your case is a piece of crap is scum. Also, Alvinz, it is
not
scummy to base a case on a lurker. It
is
scummy to be a lurker and perfectly fine to base a case on that. I'm not saying that SB isn't playing scummy, I'm saying that you're case is horrible and based on SB's vote on you. That's it.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:55 am

Post by Vi »

If the lame Town vs. Town fighting can stop and we can get a better variety of people posting in here I would be most appreciative~

♥, Vi
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:57 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Alvinz: I haven't answered to your case as I haven't had enough time to do it. However, as many said before I had the chance, your case is a well hidden-omgus. And I can't help to think that the accusation on Bub is omgus as well just because he didn't like your case. So, we have two omgus from you, so, what credibility do you have left?
alvinz95 wrote:SHIT YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.

OMGUS = Vote SOLELY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE VOTED YOU

My case upon Snow_Bunny is how Snow_Bunny did NOT refute a single claim I made against him, the case pushed is 100% dumb, he says that he will vote hop/bandwagon if he needs to (thats just 100% scum behavior).

I love how you guys are just using the excuse that I "OMGUSed", therefore Snow_Bunny isn't scummy. Thats pretty bwner in the mouth.
Calling people names just because they don't share your point of view is not nice. The case pushed may be dumb for you, and you want to think that way, duh, well, it's you whom I'm attacking. But, the truth is that everything I said was truth. Double meaningless post, lurking, not contributing. NOT STATING REASONS FOR VOTING. You know, some people may be view that as just lurking, I see that as scummy. And it's a real scum marker for me. And thus, that you call "dumb", it's strong enough for me to vote for you over other scummy players. It's interesting how you, who supposedly never post, is posting now. Scum just need some pressure to jump, you know? :P

If all it needs for you to post is a vote against you, I then as well will do that in every other game I play for you (if I ever have that misfortune.)

Oh, and what's wrong about supporting different lynches? I mean, if you have several players you think they're scum, what's so wrong in wanting any of their lynch? I don't know why people think that one is allowed to a single suspect at any given time.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Alvinz, Alvinz. Now you're OMGUSing me. Your reasons given for FoSing me are simply because I said that your case is pathetic. So you're saying that because I said that your case is crap (which more than a few people agree with me) that I'm a partner with SB and therefore scum because SB is scum.

I've already explained to you why your case is completely invalid and solely based upon the fact that SB voted for you. You are simply in a state of complete denial and are failing to see reason whilst you cling to the sinking ship which you laughably claim to be your "case".

BTW, when you asked if you needed to explain those quotes of SB's that you highlighted, I do think an explanation is in order.

On a related note: How is SB scum? It's not a rhetorical question. In other words, why did you vote for SB?
Omg how much more bullshit can be poured on this? My FoS is based on your contradictions. You say my case is bad, yet you say SB is scum. Yet you still think I'm scum. You are defending SB, yet you are trying to appease the town by saying SB is scum. That is the quintessence of scum behavior. It is not because you are attacking my argument (though that is an element of course since my argument is right). Stop using the YOU OMGUSed as an excuse. Frankly, the OMGUS is hardly a scumtell in my eyes.
Snow_bunny wrote:Calling people names just because they don't share your point of view is not nice. The case pushed may be dumb for you, and you want to think that way, duh, well, it's you whom I'm attacking. But, the truth is that everything I said was truth. Double meaningless post, lurking, not contributing. NOT STATING REASONS FOR VOTING. You know, some people may be view that as just lurking, I see that as scummy. And it's a real scum marker for me. And thus, that you call "dumb", it's strong enough for me to vote for you over other scummy players. It's interesting how you, who supposedly never post, is posting now. Scum just need some pressure to jump, you know? Razz

If all it needs for you to post is a vote against you, I then as well will do that in every other game I play for you (if I ever have that misfortune.)

Oh, and what's wrong about supporting different lynches? I mean, if you have several players you think they're scum, what's so wrong in wanting any of their lynch? I don't know why people think that one is allowed to a single suspect at any given time.
Oh my god, you really do suck.

Yes you what you said was true before, but those "I think are 100% scum reasons to lynch people" (I know you disagree), but the fact of the matter is that you had other players with legit cases. Tubby did the same as me, and you didn't go against him. You claim Bub had a stronger argument. The logic that you decided to go against me doesn't make any sense. So later, I defend your bullshit case, but instead you answer in a patronizing tone and pour some more crap on your case saying "Hey all switch votes if I need to" and "Wow you are angry, so I'm going to keep my vote on you". Why am I posting? Cause I'm frustrated how much crap the scum keep using to pull attention away from the case. They act like they are retards by not understanding my case at all. This is like the 4th time I've had to explain my case. I post when I see a true need to post. If you think lurking/not contributing is scummy, fine, but right now your argument is 100% not true, so
why are you still voting me
? Your argumnet was true before, but my question is,
why didn't you vote Tubby
as his actions were much worse.
Is back.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:48 am

Post by manho »

@alvin, stop quoting posts without explaining it. i can see the post when i was reading the game. if i didn't spot anything scummy in my own reading, i can't find it when you are quoting it again. so, put your own explaination after you have quote something.

SB's case on alvin may not be good enough, but it is still valid. so, alvin's case on SB is not valid.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

alvinz95 wrote:
Snow_bunny wrote:Calling people names just because they don't share your point of view is not nice. The case pushed may be dumb for you, and you want to think that way, duh, well, it's you whom I'm attacking. But, the truth is that everything I said was truth. Double meaningless post, lurking, not contributing. NOT STATING REASONS FOR VOTING. You know, some people may be view that as just lurking, I see that as scummy. And it's a real scum marker for me. And thus, that you call "dumb", it's strong enough for me to vote for you over other scummy players. It's interesting how you, who supposedly never post, is posting now. Scum just need some pressure to jump, you know? Razz

Oh my god, you really do suck.

Yes you what you said was true before, but those "I think are 100% scum reasons to lynch people" (I know you disagree)
No, I don't disagree. I really think that are more than enough reasons to lynch someone. You know, not all players play the same, so stop acting like if your (scummy) way of playing was the only one.
but the fact of the matter is that you had other players with legit cases. Tubby did the same as me, and you didn't go against him. You claim Bub had a stronger argument. The logic that you decided to go against me doesn't make any sense. So later, I defend your bullshit case, but instead you answer in a patronizing tone and pour some more crap on your case saying "Hey all switch votes if I need to" and "Wow you are angry, so I'm going to keep my vote on you". Why am I posting? Cause I'm frustrated how much crap the scum keep using to pull attention away from the case. They act like they are retards by not understanding my case at all. This is like the 4th time I've had to explain my case. I post when I see a true need to post. If you think lurking/not contributing is scummy, fine, but right now your argument is 100% not true, so
why are you still voting me
? Your argumnet was true before, but my question is,
why didn't you vote Tubby
as his actions were much worse.
Awww... The little baby is mad because I voted him over Tubby. *pats Alvinz* there, there.

I vote for whoever I think it is more scummy. Period. And guess what? You are the most scummiest (yes, double superlative) of all of them! It is indeed true that you are posting, but that doesn't clear your previous scummy play. Like, if a player slips and then tries to amend that slip, the slip just won't be forgotten just like that.

It's the 4th time you have explained your case, because it is WEAK. It's all based on "hidden" omgus. At least my case have bases (lurking/not contributing/voting without reasons). And chances are you'll have to explain it a 5th and 6th time.

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Dry-fit »

milkshake wrote:
That whole thing about him potentially being scum doesn't seem to have anything to do with your vote.
That's not correct. My vote is based on him being anti-town. I cannot reconcile that with a pro-town alignment.
Do you really think there is no one scummy enough to warrant a vote more that someone with an "anti-town" playstyle? I personally don't think his playstyle is all that anti-town.
~Jordan` wrote:I do suspect a few people, but should I post it?
Please do.

I don't know what people find good about alvinz's case on snow. It's pretty terrible.

Where is ZazieR :(
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Plum »

Vote Count 09

RayFrost -
- Kmd4390, Lowell, dramonic, imaginality, Hayker, CooLDoG
Bub Bidderskins - 2 - milkshake, MafiaSSK
tubby216 - 2 - Sajin, manho,
alvinz95 - 1 - Snow_Bunny
milkshake - 3 - Vi, Bub Bidderskins, Dry-fit,
Snow_Bunny - 3 - alvinz95, tubby216, ~Jordan`,

Not Voting (3): ZazieR, DeathNote, RayFrost,

With 20 Players alive it'll take 11 votes to pound someone into the wall.
With 20 Players alive it'll take 10 votes to call for a peaceful water break.

FWOOOOOOOMP

Prods coming tomorrow; I'm a bit rushed here. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Plum on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am

Post by alvinz95 »

What the fucking wki says wrote: It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as a vent against the frustration (even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
OMGUS can be townish or scum; you guys call my actions OMGUS as if it is scum behavior. My actions, as you say they are OMGUS, is clearly noob townish as "a vent of frustration even if the player being voted has no reasonable chance of being Lynched" Saying my case is OMGUS does not close the case.

And Snow_bunny, voting someone for lurking, not posting is usually called a "pressure vote" and is just used to get them to post, if you actually play mafia. The vote comes off when you get some content.

Your logic on "clearing actions" is lame. You can clear lurking behavior, you can't clear contradictions other scum behavior. You have done much more than give a shit case, you've said some scummy stuff which you obviously can't read and comprehend, and some really bad logic. If someone doesn't post in the beginning, and later starts to, he's not a lurker anymore case closed; if you don't get this, try reading it 5 times or ask you mom to translate it. Or you can play in some more mafia games to understand this concept.

I have some questions for you Snow_bunny since you won't reply to anything directly (more scum behavior).

• Explain your logic in voting me besides Tubby, and how Bub had a better case than tubby. Do you agree or disagree that Tubby's behavior is worse than mine? Why?

Why is my case weak? If you're only going to say OMGUS, what elements (quotes) are OMGUSy?

Who are your other suspects? Why are they less scummy than me?

Explain your reasoning in saying you would switch votes.

Give a bullet list of reasons why I'm scum.

Why are you still voting me?

Why do enjoy posting shit? Haha jokes. Srsly answer it bwner in your mouth.
Comprende? Do I need post this 6 more times for it to sink in?

@manho - Why is SB's case valid? How does that make my case unvalid?
Is back.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:04 am

alvinz95 wrote:Oh my god, you really do suck.
Exactly my point on the OMGUS. You do know what OMGUS stands for, don't you?

Alvinz, while I don't think you're scum, I do not find your play beneficial to the town. You yourself said "Oh my god, you really do suck" to Snow_Bunny. That can sum up your case. Every point on your argument against SB was completely based on SB's case against you. If SB didn't point out that you were being inactive and vote for you, then you wouldn't have a case.

Then, you FoSed me because I explained where your case failed. Basically, in your eyes, anybody who disagrees with you is scum. That is just plain wrong. Like I said before, you might not be scum, but you aren't helping the town.

Also, that stuff on Tubby. Tubby didn't give much evidence at all (which is to be expected from Tubby) so there wasn't much to comment on.

As far as my stand on SB, I don't find her play as exceptionally scummy as you do, but I don't find it very townish either. I'll keep tabs on her throughout the game, but I don't think a D-1 lynch of her is what we're looking for. We need some more info first.

And on the OMGUS stuff that Alvinz brought up, I, personally, am not using the OMGUS as an example of scum play. As I said before, I don't think a scum would run around calling everybody an ass-hole. A mafian doesn't want that kind of attention. Your case's OMGUS nature is not the act of scum play, just the act of a poor case.

I find the case to be weak because of the OMGUS, but I don't find the creator of the case to be too scummy.

Alvinz does have a good point when it comes to lurking. You can't really use the fact that somebody's lurking as the basis of a case once they start to post. However, SB made the points that initially started most of Alvinz' case when he was still lurking.

He's also got some very good questions for you, SB, especially the first one. I shall eagerly await your response.
Show

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Right for my post...

After reading the events that have taken place I can see that you alvinz should have stated your last post a long time ago. And yes it does look like you are omgusing bub (omgus stand for oh my god you suck, fyi). I want SB to respond.
after a wank.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll post tomorrow. Far too tired to get through this thread.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

Snow_Bunny wrote:@Alvinz: I haven't answered to your case as I haven't had enough time to do it. However, as many said before I had the chance, your case is a well hidden-omgus. And I can't help to think that the accusation on Bub is omgus as well just because he didn't like your case. So, we have two omgus from you, so, what credibility do you have left?

My case upon Snow_Bunny is how Snow_Bunny did NOT refute a single claim I made against him, the case pushed is 100% dumb, he says that he will vote hop/bandwagon if he needs to (thats just 100% scum behavior).

I love how you guys are just using the excuse that I "OMGUSed", therefore Snow_Bunny isn't scummy. Thats pretty bwner in the mouth.
Calling people names just because they don't share your point of view is not nice. The case pushed may be dumb for you, and you want to think that way, duh, well, it's you whom I'm attacking. But, the truth is that everything I said was truth. Double meaningless post, lurking, not contributing. NOT STATING REASONS FOR VOTING. You know, some people may be view that as just lurking, I see that as scummy. And it's a real scum marker for me. And thus, that you call "dumb", it's strong enough for me to vote for you over other scummy players. It's interesting how you, who supposedly never post, is posting now. Scum just need some pressure to jump, you know? :P

you just resort to attacking your target again. :(
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

~Jordan` wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:@Alvinz: I haven't answered to your case as I haven't had enough time to do it. However, as many said before I had the chance, your case is a well hidden-omgus. And I can't help to think that the accusation on Bub is omgus as well just because he didn't like your case. So, we have two omgus from you, so, what credibility do you have left?

Oh yes I forgot to mention.

Ad Hominem alot.
Is back.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

manho wrote:@alvin, stop quoting posts without explaining it. i can see the post when i was reading the game. if i didn't spot anything scummy in my own reading, i can't find it when you are quoting it again. so, put your own explaination after you have quote something.

SB's case on alvin may not be good enough, but it is still valid. so, alvin's case on SB is not valid.
Manho, do you have any support for your reasoning on the SB case being invalid? What is your support of the alvinz case being valid?
don't you feel silly now?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

alvinz95 wrote:
What the fucking wki says wrote: It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as
a vent against the frustration
(even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a
Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote
, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
OMGUS can be townish or scum; you guys call my actions OMGUS as if it is scum behavior. My actions, as you say they are OMGUS, is clearly noob townish as "a vent of frustration even if the player being voted has no reasonable chance of being Lynched" Saying my case is OMGUS does not close the case.
Yup, just like you are doing. See? Accepting it wasn't that hard. OMGUS is usually a scum move. The point with the omgus is that you are basing your attack on it.
And Snow_bunny, voting someone for lurking, not posting is usually called a "pressure vote" and is just used to get them to post, if you actually play mafia. The vote comes off when you get some content.
I don't know why you keep acting like if that was the only reason I have to vote against you. You are conveniently ignoring the other cause, which is, voting without reasons. It's true that lurking or voting without reasons alone are not enough, but go figure! You have lurked AND voted without reason AND yet to add significant help to town.
Your logic on "clearing actions" is lame. You can clear lurking behavior, you can't clear contradictions other scum behavior. You have done much more than give a shit case, you've said some scummy stuff which you obviously can't read and comprehend, and some really bad logic. If someone doesn't post in the beginning, and later starts to, he's not a lurker anymore case closed; if you don't get this, try reading it 5 times or ask you mom to translate it. Or you can play in some more mafia games to understand this concept.
Blah blah blah. I'll translate: I'm pissed off and I want to cling on to anything to keep attacking you.
I have some questions for you Snow_bunny since you won't reply to anything directly (more scum behavior).
I have replied. So, this means you don't read the topic (which has been proved before when you double voted. More scum behavior.)
Explain your logic in voting me besides Tubby, and how Bub had a better case than tubby. Do you agree or disagree that Tubby's behavior is worse than mine? Why?
I already answered this. READ plz. But, I'll tell you again, since you are so blunt. I voted you because I find your actions more scummy than Tubby's. Period. Why? The reasons above mentioned are great scum markers for me. Tubby is acting scummy, but you are worst. Why? Just my opinion on what's worst regarding scumminess. At least he was open saying that he was content with his playstyle. You just tried to pass under everyone's radar.
Why is my case weak? If you're only going to say OMGUS, what elements (quotes) are OMGUSy?
Your case is weak because it is based solely on my attack on you. Which, btw, is quite valid.
My other suspects are Tubby, Bub, CD, and Ray. I have other suspects, but not enough to call them scummy. The reason has been told already. You are just the scummiest by my parameters.

I already did. Read the topic, plz. I'm not going to keep saying that every time you want just because you are unable/don't want to read the game.
It's true that you are not lurking anymore, but that doesn't clear the rest. Also, your case against me and the fos to Bub for attacking you made you gain scummy points.
Why do enjoy posting shit? Haha jokes. Srsly answer it bwner in your mouth.
Learn to speak English and then we talk.

~Jordan` wrote:
Funny thing, Alvinz did the same and you didn't raise and eyebrow. Why? And yes, when someone is scummy, you have to attack attack attack and attack until the pressure bests them. :)

So, Alvinz, I have questions for you as well: Why do you care so much I voted for you and not Tubby? Why do you insist so much on that? So you can go lurking again? It seems that the only thing you care for is that I take my vote away from you, instead of helping town in any way. I can only conclude that you indeed give a crap about town, and only care about yourself. Yet another scum marker, which means I won't take my vote for you unless needed.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

back...

Looks like some pretty intense blind-tunneling has occured in my absense.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Also just for ya'll to note (mostly for alvinz), you ar way over-reacting to one vote! you just have one vote on you al! and it takes 11 to lynch, so you have 10 more to go! stop making a huge fuss over no press.
after a wank.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
What the fucking wki says wrote: It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as
a vent against the frustration
(even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a
Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote
, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
Yup, just like you are doing. See? Accepting it wasn't that hard. OMGUS is usually a scum move. The point with the omgus is that you are basing your attack on it.
No. I am not accepting it, I'm pointing out how even your interpretation of OMGUS is screwed up. Love how you bolded some more bullshit. Does my vote look "strategic" or "pushing close to a lynch"? Hell no. You are wrong. Read the wiki, and understand it.

Snow_Bunny wrote:
I don't know why you keep acting like if that was the only reason I have to vote against you. You are conveniently ignoring the other cause, which is, voting without reasons. It's true that lurking or voting without reasons alone are not enough, but go figure! You have lurked AND voted without reason AND yet to add significant help to town.
Blah blah blah. I'll translate: I'm pissed off and I want to cling on to anything to keep attacking you.
Hey you ignored most of what I said. And guess what, you use Ad Hominem again. Deja vu? I think not! I know you are pissed off and you will cling onto anything (OMGUS?) to keep attacking me.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
I have replied. So, this means you don't read the topic (which has been proved before when you double voted. More scum behavior.)
No you haven't. You haven't answered them directly. All your answers have been, "Its OMGUS!" or "READ THE TOPIC!" or "Poor little alvin, you mad man". If you disagree, go quote them, as I'm too lazy to find them as they're probably hidden deep in your posts. And not reading the topic is not scum behavior, and double voting, again, is for emphasis. Looks like you aren't reading the topic yourself.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Explain your logic in voting me besides Tubby, and how Bub had a better case than tubby. Do you agree or disagree that Tubby's behavior is worse than mine? Why?
I already answered this. READ plz. But, I'll tell you again, since you are so blunt. I voted you because I find your actions more scummy than Tubby's. Period. Why? The reasons above mentioned are great scum markers for me. Tubby is acting scummy, but you are worst. Why? Just my opinion on what's worst regarding scumminess. At least he was open saying that he was content with his playstyle. You just tried to pass under everyone's radar.
If you're going to say you answered everything, GO QUOTE IT. Saying I already posted it, READ IT just makes it seems like you are avoiding the question. Which you clearly are.

You are hardly explaining any of your actions. Here's what you are essentially saying.
Q: Why is alvinz95 scummier than Tubby?
A: Because alvinz95 is scummiest, its my opinion duh.
That is avoiding the question. (Scum behavior) Show me why, explain to me why. You are stating common sense to avoid the question. What is your opinion on scumminess that came into play in your decision on me vs tubby.

You still cling onto your old BS argument which the majority of the town agrees that it stinks. Does my previous playing style look very pedestrian to you? It stands out, I hardly call that staying under the radar.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Your case is weak because it is based solely on my attack on you. Which, btw, is quite valid.
My other suspects are Tubby, Bub, CD, and Ray. I have other suspects, but not enough to call them scummy. The reason has been told already. You are just the scummiest by my parameters.
Again, you fail to read and comprehend my case. I've already explained all the points against you, except the only thing you think you understand is OMGUS. "GO READ THE THREAD"

Q. Why is alvinz95 scummier?
A. Cause he's the scummiest

Avoiding the question, common sense, you've explained nothing.
Snow_Bunny wrote:

I already did. Read the topic, plz. I'm not going to keep saying that every time you want just because you are unable/don't want to read the game.
It's true that you are not lurking anymore, but that doesn't clear the rest. Also, your case against me and the fos to Bub for attacking you made you gain scummy points.
Yet you ignore everything I said. Ask mafiascum on the forum that question. Lurking can be cleared, easily, as it is not a heavy scumtell. HOW DID IT GIVE ME SCUM POINTS?
~Jordan` wrote:
Funny thing, Alvinz did the same and you didn't raise and eyebrow. Why? And yes, when someone is scummy, you have to attack attack attack and attack until the pressure bests them. :)
Snow_Bunny wrote:So, Alvinz, I have questions for you as well: Why do you care so much I voted for you and not Tubby? Why do you insist so much on that? So you can go lurking again? It seems that the only thing you care for is that I take my vote away from you, instead of helping town in any way. I can only conclude that you indeed give a crap about town, and only care about yourself. Yet another scum marker, which means I won't take my vote for you unless needed.
1. Because you made a contradiction, and illogical statement (scum behavior). Tubby clearly is more scummy than me I don't care what you say actually, I'll ask the whole town. Bob > Tubby > alvinz95, so you go with alvinz95.
2. See above.
3. Hey ad hominem! Nice to meet you again; for the 10th time.
4. No I don't care about your vote anymore, keep it for all I care, it just gives me more insurance that you are scum. If you were town, you would have released it years ago, but too late now. I love how you took a really tiny part of my case, the one telling you unvote, and blew it up. Strawmanning much?
5. More ad hominem. I'm helping the town catch the scum, and I have.

--

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman
-Ignores all questions I represent
-Answers questions indirectly
-False logic with Tubby/alvinz95/Bub
-Logic is pathetic "alvinz95 is the scummiest, that explains everyting"
-Tells me to read the thread as her answer
-Uses OMGUS as her excuse for everything, and yet the interpretation is incorrect. (Probably just stealing it from other people)
-Clings to previous argument, still claiming that it is valid, though already explained by me why it is not valid.
-Lastly, GAVE A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT; still doesn't think it is bad.
-Doesn't read the thread clearly, or is just ignoring it on purpose.

As you can see, there are multiple reasons why Snow_Bunny is scum. Not sure I hit all the points, as there are just too many for me to list.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Still doesn't get why I double voted.

Confirm Vote: Snow_bunny

Add this to your scum list as you still don't get it!
Is back.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”