Mini 848 - Second String Muppets Mafia - Game Over.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:58 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

charter wrote:
MM wrote:I'm not ignoring the dead scum. But we don't know what caused that death, and we do know what caused the townie death.
What does it matter what caused his death? He had interactions with scumbuddies yesterday, you're ignoring all of ML's play.
[
I'm not ignoring his play, I'm just looking at everyone's play equally. I would think knowing if someone died from scum or vigilante or what have you would have a big difference in who is suspect.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Zorblag »

Vote Count 2.1

The numbers by the voters indicate the order in which the vote was cast. If two or more players are tied for the most votes to lynch at the deadline the tiebreaker will be the player who has the earliest active vote.

elvis_knits: 2: Snix (2), charter (5)
Debonair Danny DiPietro: 1: Eldritch Lord (3)
charter: 1: MonkeyMan576 (4)
Snix: 1: Ectomancer (7)
Eldritch Lord: 1: elvis_knits (8)

Not Voting: Debonair Danny DiPietro, ekiM, ~Jordan`

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Currently elvis_knits would be lynched at deadline. Deadline for night actions is 9:00 PM EDT/6:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, October 21st 2009.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Last edited by Zorblag on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 am

Post by charter »

elvis_knits wrote:Charter, I was thinking of this, where I pointed out how you were not making sense and missing things. I think other people pointed out other things you got wrong, but this was just what I said.
No, you said, right after I replaced in, that you liked with what I posted. NO ONE had said any of it was wrong or anything at that point (the only thing was Kirby, but that was mostly asking for elaboration). If it's factually incorrect and I'm twisting things now, why didn't you point it out at that point, instead of liking what I said?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am

Post by charter »

MONKEYMAN, THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE:
charter wrote:Questions you ignored that you need to answer.
charter wrote:How can you fault me because the degree I found him suspicious was greater than the degree you did?
charter wrote:By that logic, I had to start a wagon on scum in order for me to be town, on day one with no info or flips, or should I have just hammered you?
charter wrote:What 'should' I have done when I replaced in, in your opinion?
Last time I'm going to ask.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

charter wrote:
MONKEYMAN, THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE:
charter wrote:Questions you ignored that you need to answer.
charter wrote:How can you fault me because the degree I found him suspicious was greater than the degree you did?
charter wrote:By that logic, I had to start a wagon on scum in order for me to be town, on day one with no info or flips, or should I have just hammered you?
charter wrote:What 'should' I have done when I replaced in, in your opinion?
Last time I'm going to ask.
Maybe if you consolidated your questions they'd be easier to answer. I don't really care how many times you ask something. I'm not obligated to answer anything.

-You say you found him more supsicious, I say you could be scum trying to get townies lynched. I'd prefer it not happen again.

-I'm not saying you are definately scum or town, I'm saying starting wagons on townies is a scumtell. You have to take responsibility for your actions.

-Well, your abrasive actions are suspicious. Rather than discuss the situation with other players, you built a case without any input from anyone else. You still seem rather set in your opinions and unwilling to change your mind.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

charter wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Charter, I was thinking of this, where I pointed out how you were not making sense and missing things. I think other people pointed out other things you got wrong, but this was just what I said.
No, you said, right after I replaced in, that you liked with what I posted. NO ONE had said any of it was wrong or anything at that point (the only thing was Kirby, but that was mostly asking for elaboration). If it's factually incorrect and I'm twisting things now, why didn't you point it out at that point, instead of liking what I said?
I'm not even talking about your catch-up post, even though I did say at the time that yous "EL is too scummy to be scum" arguments were fail.

I'm talking about the post that I quoted.

As well as other stuff you said yesterday, like this:
Charter wrote:I missed that Snix voted DDD, my bad.
Ectomancer wrote:
charter wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:I think it's interesting how easily you condemn ML for what seems like simply guilt by association.
Strengthens that ML is your buddy. What is interesting about it? Do you agree with my assessment or not? I don't like how you throw out your opinion on the subject of ML, but don't explain it at all, and ignore everything else I said in my post. Looks like you're just interested in what I have to say about ML.
Caffeine, methamphetamines, whatever it is quit doing it. You don't even remember that you accused
me
of being ML's buddy, not Kirby.
Ectomancer wrote:
charter wrote:Your play HAS been bad. You got yourself run up to L-1 with it. It wasn't because people thought you were town, I can tell you that much.
Holy contradiction Batman! I thought his wagon was scum driven? Now it was town driven?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 am

Post by charter »

Well, looks like I can't nail you to a cross due to a technicality (not talking about my catch up post), but I'm still really sure you're scum.

I've already explained the first one, the second, I'm pretty sure I had mentioned I thought all three of them were scum by like post 100 or something, third one I already explained as well. Still think you're really reaching here and are scum.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

charter wrote:Well, looks like I can't nail you to a cross due to a technicality (not talking about my catch up post), but I'm still really sure you're scum.
You mean like you were really sure of Kirbyoshi?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

charter wrote:Well, looks like I can't nail you to a cross due to a technicality (not talking about my catch up post), but I'm still really sure you're scum.

I've already explained the first one, the second, I'm pretty sure I had mentioned I thought all three of them were scum by like post 100 or something, third one I already explained as well. Still think you're really reaching here and are scum.
And what is your reasoning? Some imaginary connection between ML and myself? I already posted how that makes no sense.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 am

Post by charter »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
You mean like you were really sure of Kirbyoshi?
Yep. Now it's easier though since ML is dead. What do you think of Elvis? You haven't said squat today other than you think I'm scum (which I still think makes zero sense from your point of view, but whatever, your vote won't lynch me, it's just not helping to lynch scum).
Elvis wrote:And what is your reasoning? Some imaginary connection between ML and myself? I already posted how that makes no sense.
You compared it to a game that DGB was in. That's a really poor defense. I have other reasons I'm suspicious of you, but I've learned if I post all these little things I see, it muddles my case and no one listens.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why don't you just defend your one reason then. Because I don't see how me mentioning ML once and him mentioning me zero times is any kind of a scum tell.
Talk nerdy to me.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:19 am

Post by charter »

Oh, well I think it's suspicious that you and him had zero interactions. You barely mentioned him in your giant catch up post, it didn't say anything about him. I think that scum try to avoid their buddies if they can avoid it, I know I do when I'm scum. Since ML was scum, and he never mentioned you, and you pretty much didn't, it seems like you two were trying to not draw any attention to each other.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The only people ML really interacts with are monkey, kirby and snix.
Talk nerdy to me.

Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Elvis, what's your read on DDD?
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 am

Post by ekiM »

charter wrote:Well, I'm not called a paranoid gun owner in my role pm, but I kill people that target me at night, so I made the connection. And yeah, if you look at Crazy Harry, he quite clearly uses bombs and stuff.
What
are
you called in your role PM?
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 am

Post by ekiM »

It doesn't make sense to me that ML would die because he targeted charterPGO, because why would scum be targeting a claimed PGO? And I think it's very unlikely ML died targeting someone else, because that would mean charter just happened to fakeclaim the rare role of PGO in a game where a PGO happened to be. Unlikely. So I think we have another killer/killing group. Probably vig or SK.

About charter's claim, I don't think he's confirmed town, but I don't see why anyone other than scum would want to lynch him any day soon. Obviously it's a good role for a scum to claim, but it's also very good for town if he's kept alive and is townie. Later on when we know more we can decide if there's good reason to think he's mafia/SK. Starting the Kirby wagon is a very slight scumtell, but I don't exactly remember anyone standing up and arguing strongly against that wagon. Kirby dug his own grave IMO. I disagree with EL in 417 quite a lot though "[Claiming PGO and derailing the monkey wagon towards Kirby] would be one hell of an elaborate plan for building towncred" --- err, how is that elaborate at all? Weird thing to say.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am

Post by ekiM »

ekiM wrote:I still want Snix to answer this:
ekiM wrote:
Snix wrote:
Your question was "Jordan seemed to shut up after you stated that he made a newb mistake, experienced scum hushing up the less experienced?" I'm not sure what you were expecting Ecto to say here. That is, how else can someone answer that other than with a yes or a no? Seriously loaded question.
I wasn't looking for a yes or a no in particular, just a real response.
Please give an example of a response you would expect a townie to give to that horribly loaded question.
It strikes me that asking loaded questions isn't very pro-town behavior. It's not designed to determine alignment, it's designed to make the subject look bad no matter what their alignment.
+ what Ecto says about him.
Vote: Snix

I don't like the way EL is trying to direct people's analysis and scumhunting. Telling us in 409 things have to be focussed on DDD and ML. 412 - asking us to focus on the NK. Also don't like the push on DDD.

I think DDD is town. This is his usual playstyle I think. Monkey looks more townie even than yesterday, based on ML interactions.

Elvis, why did you say you were willing to hammer without doing so if you weren't looking for a role claim?
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Role Claim: Cop

Night One Investigation Target: DDD

Result: Scum
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

Post by ekiM »

Unvote; vote DDD
. Because fakeclaiming cop with one scum already down would be suicidal.

What muppet are you?
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

Unvote:
Vote: DDD

I thought he was scummy before, an investigation is enough for me.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:16 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Sorry, alt...

Unvote:
Vote: DDD
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

EL is a lying sack of sod, I've got things to do for a couple of hours but I'll be back later tonight. Don't let this claim blind you to the truth that I'm town and that he's more than likely scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 am

Post by charter »

Damn, I thought it was Snix that was cop, that's why I followed the EK vote.

unvote, vote DDD
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

L-1, somebody unvote before something bad happens.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 am

Post by charter »

unvote

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”