Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Shrinehme »

Looker wrote:
Shrinehme wrote:
Looker wrote:So you don't feel as if this is a bus for future reference? (Distancing?)
So... you think Far_Cry is bussing BigBear? I don't really see it... what makes you think that?

@EtherealCookie
: What do you think of BigBear's recent posts?
What I was throwing out in Post 110 was in regard to you, Shrinehme.
So... for clarification, you think BigBear is bussing me?

No, I don't feel that it's a bus. I am not Scum, let alone aligned with him. I don't really see how his vote could even be interpreted as a bus.
Far_Cry wrote:
Shrinehme wrote:
Looker wrote:So you don't feel as if this is a bus for future reference? (Distancing?)
So... you think Far_Cry is bussing BigBear? I don't really see it... what makes you think that?

@EtherealCookie
: What do you think of BigBear's recent posts?
Me bussing BigBear? How could anyone know that BigBear and I are scum by page 5? Psychic?

And by the way, how am I bussing him just by putting a vote on him?
That's what I thought, Far_Cry. I mistook Looker's Post 110 to be referring to you busing BigBear. Didn't make sense to me.
EtherealCookie wrote:
Shrinehme wrote:Looker is likely Godfather; Sanjay merely a Goon.
I don't know how he knows a godfather even exists. Honestly, half the posts in this thread aren't serious.
I... don't. It wasn't serious. <_<
Please don't take any post of mine before Post 97 seriously.
EtherealCookie wrote:I'm just jumping on the Shrinehme bandwagon because I don't get good vibes from him.
How vague.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:30 am

Post by BigBear »

EtherealCookie wrote:L-2 from my counting.
that's still a little close, considereing we're barely out of the RVS. Also, you never unvoted. So you vote doesn't technically count, aside from that... it appears as if you still had the intention of voting Shrine.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 am

Post by BigBear »

Looker wrote:Who had the most votes when BigBear decided to go no lynch?
I'm gonna shoot down that theory of... whose ever it was. I chose to vote no lynch, to generate discussion. Look it worked. I mostly wanted to get out of the RVS. Looks like we made it :D yay!
Far_Cry wrote: BigBear might me doing this on purpose. It's a possible idea that he is scum that does some things that are SO terrible that people think he's not scum. A possible reverse psychology strategy.
you seem extremely confused, why?
Looker wrote:
Nice. I want to vote you, but moreso probably because I don't trust your intelligence than I believe you to be scum.
How old do you think I am?
Looker wrote:
BigBear might me doing this on purpose. It's a possible idea that he is scum that does some things that are SO terrible that people think he's not scum. A possible reverse psychology strategy.
Reverse psychology? Are you implying WIFOM? If so...
So scummy that i can't be scum? This isn't Zwet-mafia. No, I'm not really implying Wifom. And i don't even understand psychology that much, what makes you think that I know how to perfect reverse psychology?
Looker wrote: @BigBear: Were these your intentions? WIFOM? Can you refute these allegations?
What? To create anarchy and Wifom? No I did not intend that. I don't see how WIFOM at this point in the game really helps the town. However, you kids bringing up that it must be Wifom make me uneasy. Because you're so hasty to bring that thought or idea up. Maybe I truly wanted night to begin. Maybe I wanted to be lynched. Maybe I wanted no lynch. The truth is, long and active day ones are very profitable, and me creating this type of discussion is priceless.

Shrinehme wrote:
Looker wrote:If Far_Cry took the bait, why is BigBear voting for you?
I'm not psychic... that was just my take on BigBear's actions. He may have a completely different agenda.
o.-
Peabody wrote:
Gambit, BigBear?
Wut? Is wut a gambit? No gambits yet.

If I missed a question, please point it out. I think I got it. (everyone from my last game should be used to this :D
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:03 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Shrinehme wrote:I... don't. It wasn't serious. <_<
Please don't take any post of mine before Post 97 seriously.
Fine. There's just too much messing around in this game, and it needs to take a more serious turn.
Shrinehme wrote:How vague.
Not very vague if you read the rest of my post :).
BigBear wrote:that's still a little close, considereing we're barely out of the RVS. Also, you never unvoted. So you vote doesn't technically count, aside from that... it appears as if you still had the intention of voting Shrine.
Read the rules before you preach about them to me >_>.
Mod wrote:1. All votes and unvotes should be bolded and use this format: Vote: Whoever, Unvote. Unvotes are not neccessary, but would be appreciated.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Shrinehme »

EtherealCookie wrote:
The rest of your post contains comments referring to other players, and the one comment that I already showed you was misinterpreted.

You never explained from where your "bad vibes" come from, is what I mean. You gave nothing else for me to refute or explain, so I think it's vague.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

True. I think I'll just stay on the bandwagon for a bit, though.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:01 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

FC wrote: Actually, my reasons for voting BigBear were more legitimate than yours for voting me.
Your reason was his no lynch vote. If my reasons were less legitimate than yours, I'd be voting BB, not you.
FC wrote: And you don't say anything about this, Death? That you have started a bandwagon on me, and turn around and say that bandwagons are bad? Completely contradictory.
[sarcasm]You're right. I should have commented on the post I didn't see until now. Also, I very clearly said bandwagoning was bad.[/sarcasm]
FC wrote: And do you have anything to say about this Death?
Another post I didn't see until just now. I'm not thrilled with the reasoning in that post, but given that I found you scummiest up to that point, I can't say it's a bad thing.
FC wrote:BigBear might me doing this on purpose. It's a possible idea that he is scum that does some things that are SO terrible that people think he's not scum. A possible reverse psychology strategy.
It sounds like you're acknowledging your option is less likely (albeit implicitly). Defending a vote you know is based on bad reasoning is scummy (scum want to appear to believe in their votes).
shrine wrote:I am not Scum, let alone aligned with [BigBear].
Scum slip-up?

I'm not too keen on EC's L-2 vote, but I think FC is scummiest at the moment.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:02 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

What is a L-2 going to do right now anyhow? If someone actually does lynch him, that automatically tells us who is scum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Is it really useful to put someone at L-2 right out of the random voting stage? L-2 means business. If you want someone to claim, you put him/her at L-2. You're voting shrine largely for bad vibes. Is that worth an L-2 early in the game? What do you hope to accomplish by putting him at L-2, especially with nothing for him to respond to?
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:56 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

I didn't like the godfather comment. He said he wasn't serious I don't care. I'm keeping it there.

Alsooooooooo:

Is it really useful not to put someone at L-2 right out of the random voting stage? What do you hope to accomplish by not putting him at L-2?
[sarcasm]You're right. I should have commented on the post I didn't see until now. Also, I very clearly said bandwagoning was bad.[/sarcasm]
Is it really useful to use sarcasm right out of the random voting stage? What do you hope to accomplish by using sarcasm?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

EC wrote: Is it really useful to use sarcasm right out of the random voting stage? What do you hope to accomplish by using sarcasm?
That's a completely different situation. Unreasonable comments like FC's are sometimes best dealt with using sarcasm. It doesn't have a tangible influence on the game and it accomplishes something (responding to FC). Putting someone at L-2 right out of the RVS for a joke comment and "bad vibes" however is suspicious and if you're not looking for a response or a lynch, it's pointless.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Looker »

Far_Cry's Post 120 - I must say I agree, it
would
take a psychic to know that you and BigBear were scum by page 5, but the way you worded it is funny. And the whole "bussing" idea was just something I threw out there in a pitiful attempt to help or contribute. But since you said it like that, I have to ask the question for future reference:
Are
you and BigBear scum together...?

BigBear's Post 127 - Clap!Clap!Clap! My applause for your successful attempt to generate discussion and exit the RVS (if this is what you were truly intending). And I don't know how old you are, I'm hoping you didn't take my post as an insult. It's just that you have to be wary around clearly intelligent people. (It was a compliment). And if you're a toddler, then you're one hella-smart kid.

And about the WIFOM, I really don't understand the concept of it, to be honest. I just know to throw that phrase out there whenever I get confused. :lol:
Shrinehme's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1895712#1895712]Post 129[/url] wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:
The rest of your post contains comments referring to other players, and the one comment that I already showed you was misinterpreted.

You never explained from where your "bad vibes" come from, is what I mean. You gave nothing else for me to refute or explain, so I think it's vague.
Could it be that he's playing from gut...? And we all know what
that
means... :roll:
EtherealCookie's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1896046#1896046]Post 134[/url] wrote:I didn't like the godfather comment. He said he wasn't serious I don't care. I'm keeping it there.

Alsooooooooo:

Is it really useful not to put someone at L-2 right out of the random voting stage? What do you hope to accomplish by not putting him at L-2?
Is it really useful to use sarcasm right out of the random voting stage? What do you hope to accomplish by using sarcasm?
:D :) :( :? Are you...serious...? lol...
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

EtherealCookie wrote:What is a L-2 going to do right now anyhow?
You tell me; you're the one to initiated it. <.<

Do you expect me to freak out or claim role or something?
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Looker wrote:Far_Cry's Post 120 - I must say I agree, it
would
take a psychic to know that you and BigBear were scum by page 5, but the way you worded it is funny. And the whole "bussing" idea was just something I threw out there in a pitiful attempt to help or contribute. But since you said it like that, I have to ask the question for future reference:
Are
you and BigBear scum together...?

BigBear's Post 127 - Clap!Clap!Clap! My applause for your successful attempt to generate discussion and exit the RVS (if this is what you were truly intending). And I don't know how old you are, I'm hoping you didn't take my post as an insult. It's just that you have to be wary around clearly intelligent people. (It was a compliment). And if you're a toddler, then you're one hella-smart kid.

And about the WIFOM, I really don't understand the concept of it, to be honest. I just know to throw that phrase out there whenever I get confused. :lol:
Shrinehme's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1895712#1895712]Post 129[/url] wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:

Could it be that he's playing from gut...? And we all know what
that
means... :roll:
EtherealCookie's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1896046#1896046]Post 134[/url] wrote:I didn't like the godfather comment. He said he wasn't serious I don't care. I'm keeping it there.

Alsooooooooo:

:D :) :( :? Are you...serious...? lol...
Super cereal.
You tell me; you're the one to initiated it. <.<

No, no, you tell
me.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Far_Cry,106 wrote:BigBear might me doing this on purpose. It's a possible idea that he is scum that does some things that are SO terrible that people think he's not scum. A possible reverse psychology strategy.
shrinehme,107 wrote:It didn't occur to you that he intentionally voted himself and No Lynch in order to coax Scum into thinking he was an easy target gun for [And Far_Cry took the bait, notably]? T'was the first thing to pop into my head... but maybe I have a slight advantage from being more familiar with his play, and I shouldn't assume everyone should recognize the same?

I don't have much to say about Looker's points, other than that BigBear voting No Lynch doubtfully had anything to do with my three random votes [yes they were "the most", but still.... three, no where near the majority vote needed]. Aside from that, the progression of events were just... convenient/coincidental/ect.
That possibility did occur to me, but I chose not to say anything because when a gambit like that is explained, then it becomes worthless.
Looker,108 wrote:@BigBear: Were these your intentions? WIFOM? Can you refute these allegations?
That will just lead to more WIFOM.
Sanjay,116 wrote:No offense to Looker, but this is a terrible theory.

Firstly, it supposes that BigBear is stupid enough both to believe that the RVS wagon on Shrinehme is enough of a threat to his scumbuddy to take drastic action.

Secondly, it supposes that BigBear is stupid enough to believe voting no lynch would work. Sure, it could serve to distract from his scumbuddy, but I don't really see how distracting from your scumbuddy by heaping a bunch of suspicion on yourself is a good idea.

Thirdly, it supposes that scum are going to vote to help out their scumbuddies even in the random voting stage, when the threat of lynching is very low.

unvote: nook
vote: ConfidAnon
Mind explaining how you disaggreeing with a theory that I supported warrants a vote? I don't see the leap from "he supported this theory" to "he is scum," sorry.
EtherealCookie,121 wrote:Oh hey, here's a question for me.
Hold on a moment.
He switches his vote a lot in the same posts and he's mean to other people(!!!!). I don't know why he'd vote for No Lynch either.

Sanjay, I hope, isn't serious about "catching all three mafia."
Shrinehme wrote:Looker is likely Godfather; Sanjay merely a Goon.

I don't know how he knows a godfather even exists. Honestly, half the posts in this thread aren't serious.

I don't like Far Cry's personal attacks, but I don't see anything scummy with him.

I'm just jumping on the Shrinehme bandwagon because I don't get good vibes from him.

Vote: Shrinehme
This vote does not seem protown at all. It practically screams bandwagon.

Unvote, Vote: EtherealCookie
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Peabody »

@Far_Cry
Far_Cry wrote: I'm not sympathetifc to your cause. Why the early no lynch? Want an easy night of killing? unvote vote BigBear
When I was rereading the thread, I was thinking to myself, "This vote on BigBear has to be a joke". As I read on... I realized it was very serious:
Far_Cry wrote:Actually, my reasons for voting BigBear were more legitimate than yours for voting me. Yep, you're so sure on page 4 that I'm scum bandwagoning people.
You're voting BigBear because he voted no lynch?
Far_Cry wrote:BigBear might me doing this on purpose. It's a possible idea that he is scum that does some things that are SO terrible that people think he's not scum. A possible reverse psychology strategy.
All of a sudden you acknowledge you could be wrong... but you could be right... Why is your vote even on BigBear?
Far_Cry wrote: Me bussing BigBear? How could anyone
know
that BigBear and I are scum by page 5? Psychic?
Weird word usage...

@EthrealCookie
EC wrote:Vote: EtherealCookie
Don't leave me out of the fun!
Why the self vote? Are you playing off of Far_Cry's WIFOM comment bc you thought it was a good idea?
EC wrote:He switches his vote a lot in the same posts and he's mean to other people(!!!!). I don't know why he'd vote for No Lynch either.
You basically copied his voting pattern... You voted for yourself, just like BigBear, and now you are questioning BB's erratic behavior (Even after you self-voted?)

I think someone already pointed this out, but these two quotes seem contradictory:
EC wrote:True. I think I'll just stay on the bandwagon for a bit, though.
EC wrote:What is a L-2 going to do right now anyhow? If someone actually does lynch him, that automatically tells us who is scum.
I can't tell what you are trying to do with your Shrinehme vote EC... You said that it won't do anything. But you refuse to take the vote off of him. Then after you are questioned, you decided to act all hardcore about the vote. Seems like you are trying to
feel
your vote..
EthrealCookie wrote:
Shrinehme wrote:You tell me; you're the one to initiated it. <.<

No, no, you tell
me.
Way to dodge a question..

Early reads detect possible scum pair: Far_Cry/EthrealCookie
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Sanjay »

You supporting a theory that is rubbish is what warranted the vote, ConfidAnon.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

I don't quite know what I'm doing. You tell me!
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by Peabody »

EtherealCookie wrote:I don't quite know what I'm doing. You tell me!
That doesn't answer my questions/evidences. Responding would be beneficial.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:34 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sanjay wrote:You supporting a theory that is rubbish is what warranted the vote, ConfidAnon.
This makes me believe you are voting me for faulty logic, which is not a scumtell.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 am

Post by Sanjay »

That's because I respect you, ConfidAnon, and have a tough time believing you actually thought that theory was good.

I think you just said it was because you were trying to be chummy, or at worst because you were trying to spread ungrounded suspicions, both which ARE scumtells.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

I self-voted because I was left out of the fun.
You basically copied his voting pattern... You voted for yourself, just like BigBear, and now you are questioning BB's erratic behavior (Even after you self-voted?)
I'm a hypocrit.
I can't tell what you are trying to do with your Shrinehme vote EC... You said that it won't do anything. But you refuse to take the vote off of him. Then after you are questioned, you decided to act all hardcore about the vote. Seems like you are trying to feel your vote..
I don't know, you tell me!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sanjay wrote:That's because I respect you, ConfidAnon, and have a tough time believing you actually thought that theory was good.

I think you just said it was because you were trying to be chummy, or at worst because you were trying to spread ungrounded suspicions, both which ARE scumtells.
Ummmm, no.

Looker's theory found connections between players. Finding connections is a genuine scumhunting tactic. I supported this. If you disagree with the theory, you think that my logic is faulty, which is not a scum tell (but it is something that scum will try to jump on.)
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Sanjay »

And casting suspicion on a lot of people so you can support favorable lynches later is a genuine scum tactic. That's why my vote is on you, ConfidAnon.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:39 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

CA wrote: Looker's theory found connections between players. Finding connections is a genuine scumhunting tactic. I supported this.
How good of a lead do you think the connection was, as compared to other leads so far this game?

@EC
Congratulations on winning the "Most Useless Player I've Ever Seen" award. If you don't feel like playing properly, ask to be replaced.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”