Mini 843- The Fast and the Furious Mafia! (Over-Mod Error)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Don't hammer me. I have a full on case of Tjoe that I need to post. I'm working on it in Notepad.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Starbuck - Faraday, Mordy, Tjoe, DJ, Boxman,

It is L-1.

He says that I posted in the V/LA thread on the 16th which I did.

On the 17th of September, my next 3 posts are posts in my various games that were moving quickly saying I was V/LA. I posted in 2 of my games which were moving slowly, and then put my V/LA post in another game. We are at 7 posts here in a matter of about a day, and 5 of those were me posting to say I'd be V/LA.

On the 19th of September, I checked in for a quick min on one of my active games once when I was drunk in the middle of my night around 1:45 am, and then once in the morning before I went out for the day. We are at 9 posts.

On the 20th of September, I tried to catch up a bit because I posted in all of my active games including this one (which is NOT Sept 25th as Tjoe is trying to manufacture). We are at 41 posts.

31 posts alone on the 20th of September in different games.

So I did not FINALLY show up on the 25th. I posted post 219, post 222, post 224, post 226, post 227, all on September 20th which was a Sunday which I was hoping to have free time to catch up so I did.

I posted in here on Friday as you said post 282.

36 fucking posts? Really? I have 17 posts between my last post on Sunday the 20th and Friday when I posted in the game, which is actually a lot less for me. Most of those posts are during my work day when I have a free chance to check in really fast and reply to something quickly.

I was V/LA but I was staying on top of things as I could because I did get very busy over the last couple weeks, but apparently you can't even check in when you are V/LA because it will be used against you, which is fucking hypocritical.

I'd also say with the fact that on average (depending on how many games I'm in) that I post about 20 to 31 posts a day vice 36 posts in a week would support that fact that I was V/LA. Apparently, you can't have a life outside of Mafiascum, and I will be making damn sure to never play a game with Tjoe.

If you want to hammer me or have me hammer me after this, I'm fine with that. I just want to help the town garner info and I think I have here. Unfortunately, my schedule did get in the way and I'll make sure never to play a game with Tjoe again for using outside of the game influences. It's fucking weak. Apparently, you can't even fucking check the site when you are V/LA and keep up on your slow moving games. Are we done analyzing my personal life and my real life? Or do we need to keep going over and over this? Are we going to keep letting stuff happening outside of the game fuck up what's going on inside the game?

Unvote
Vote: Tjoe

who is the real scum in this situation.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by don_johnson »

relax, scarlet.

unvote

tjoe: rebuttal?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

like I said before I won't discuss it anymore.

if you don't want to play with me...I can understand that and I apologize for ruining the game.

unvote
Show
If you pick a fight with one Goblin, be ready to fight them all.
------ESL------
Finish game :
Mini 838: Jeopardy in Jefferson -over- Town - lose
Mini 839 -- Mafia Invasion! -over- scum win
Mini 840. Tajo's I love you Mafia -over- scum - win
StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├â┬®j├â┬á Bastard -over- Town - win
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by Boxman »

Wow. I didn't realize you were typically that active. Sorry. :P

As for Tjoe...
unvote

Vote: Tjoe Min Ja
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Tjoe Min Ja wrote:like I said before I won't discuss it anymore.

if you don't want to play with me...I can understand that and I apologize for ruining the game.

unvote
You just based your ENTIRE case on me because I was V/LA. Now you say you won't discuss it anymore?

And for the record, even with me being V/LA, I still have more posts than you have in this game.

To get technical, you have 23 and I have 48.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Boxman wrote:Wow. I didn't realize you were typically that active. Sorry. :P
It's okay. Not many people do.

I'm hitting my 6 year mark in the Navy at the beginning of November. I'm on shore duty currently, which means I don't go out on deployment and work bankers' hours typically. Still there are times where we do have inspections and things that come up where maybe for a week or so I can't dedicate the same amount of time as I normally do. But I always let my games know and post in the V/LA thread. I've had slight issues about it but this is the first time that it's been a damning thing.

As I said earlier, I've never been replaced in a game. I was contemplating it when Doom flaked on me, but I decided against it.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Holy crap. With every post they make, Tjoe and DJ just get scummier and scummier.

@Spyre- personally, I think your case on me is bull, but if you really think I'm the best lead, then by all means, vote me. What makes DJ scummy, is the fact that he's blatantly barning you (then jumping across to the Starbuck wagon on a horrible case made by Tjoe).

I'd be happy with a lynch on either of Tjoe or DJ at this point.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Faraday »

will catch up on this soon.

Weekened + Fifa 10 = busy.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:33 am

Post by don_johnson »

vote: shadowknight

funny how you comment on the tjoe/starbuck case like you were involved. i think spyrex is voting you, so nice AtE. if you read, you'll see that starbuck was ready to roll over and take a lynch. a little sarcasm and pressure seemed to help get her a bit more involved in her own defense, thus exposing the issues with tjoe's case. you call tjoe's case "crap", but only after starbuck's explanation. if you thought it was crap before, why didn't you say anything?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

I've stated that you and tjoe are my prime suspects. The fact that you're vote hopping like a frog on a hot plate just makes me more sure of myself.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

do you honestly have trouble reading your computer screen? you seem to have a knack for not answering rather direct questions when you post. to reiterate:
dj, aka 'the frog' wrote:funny how you comment on the tjoe/starbuck case like you were involved. i think spyrex is voting you, so nice AtE. if you read, you'll see that starbuck was ready to roll over and take a lynch. a little sarcasm and pressure seemed to help get her a bit more involved in her own defense, thus exposing the issues with tjoe's case. you call tjoe's case "crap", but only after starbuck's explanation.
if you thought it was crap before, why didn't you say anything
?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Are you *seriously* that thick? I wasn't logged on before that point. Tjoe made his full case which consisted entirely of NOTHING at 4:04AM on Friday. I logged in and posted my thoughts on it this morning at 7:51AM. Before he went to the trouble of spelling out how crappy his case was, I was still voting you for the "if you don't like my vote on you, you should defend yourself against the case made by the guy I'm barning, not point out how scummy my barning him is. and you should *definitely* be voting him, not me as I didn't even add anything to it." Anyone else planning to unload crap in here? Just let me know, I'll bring my hip waders and a clothespin for my nose next time I check back.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

Shadow Knight wrote:Are you *seriously* that thick? I wasn't logged on before that point. Tjoe made his full case which consisted entirely of NOTHING at 4:04AM on Friday. I logged in and posted my thoughts on it this morning at 7:51AM. Before he went to the trouble of spelling out how crappy his case was, I was still voting you for the "if you don't like my vote on you, you should defend yourself against the case made by the guy I'm barning, not point out how scummy my barning him is. and you should *definitely* be voting him, not me as I didn't even add anything to it." Anyone else planning to unload crap in here? Just let me know, I'll bring my hip waders and a clothespin for my nose next time I check back.
try bringing your "big boy" pants, too. when did i say you should be "voting" anyone? all i said is that you were choosing not to respond to his case.

*checks*

you still haven't.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

I'm pretty sure without looking that your comment was about the fact that I voted you, but not Spyre. That translates as you believe I should be voting him as opposed to you, does it not?

That would be because there is no case. His entire case was that I wasn't providing content and/or scumhunting. At the time, I posted my top three suspects, Faraday, RossWilliams, and Doombunny. I did a PBPA on Faraday and came to the conclusion that he was more townie than scum. I didn't get a chance to do a PBPA on Ross or Doom as they both turned up dead this morning.

Then, today, I get 2 new leads in Tjoe (who voted for Starbuck, a claimed neighbor with no counter claim and then tried to force a bandwagon based on V/LA claim) and you DJ, who have done nothing at all except barn Spyre. In the interest of not posting 2 walls of text, I'm trying to figure out which of you I want to put the time and effort into building a case on.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 am

Post by don_johnson »

Shadow Knight wrote:I'm pretty sure without looking that your comment was about the fact that I voted you, but not Spyre. That translates as you believe I should be voting him as opposed to you, does it not?
maybe you should look. it has nothing to do with voting. its the fact that you are not addressing the point he brought up.
sk wrote:That would be because there is no case. His entire case was that I wasn't providing content and/or scumhunting.
mmmm, no. again: maybe you should look.
sk wrote:
In the interest of not posting 2 walls of text, I'm trying to figure out which of you I want to put the time and effort into building a case on.
why not post two walls of text? or better yet: why not try and build concise and readable cases against those you believe to be scum? whats going to sway your decision here? are you going to simply choose themore active player so you have more material to slice and dice, or are you going to investigate both players? if you investigate both players, why not post two "walls" on your findings? you seem to be implying that you are simply going to ignore one of us here, and i see no reason for that if you feel both of us are scum.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

A *better* question is, why aren't YOU posting your own clear concise cases? Oh I'm not going ignore one of you (entirely) I'm going to focus on whichever of you I feel is scummier and not let go until you defend yourself adequately or you're lynched.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Pardon, that was Spyre who mentioned me attacking him not you as being scummy.

@Spyre- I'm still not sure exactly what you want me to say about day 1. I posted my thoughts on things I had input on. I didn't get the same uber town read on Mordy to start.

I did come up with a question for Tjoe based on my rereading though.

@Tjoe- in light of your attack on Starbuck for the V/LA issue, how do you feel about DJ defending his early lurking with RL issues but then shortly thereafter offering to cross replace into another game? If you're so lurker concious, why didn't you jump all over him for that?
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

@SK :I'm not "lurker conscious" as you think. I did check a little bit all of you but it took many time if I wanna check it throughly

I'm sorry but I didn't live in front of computer. I get online 1-2 times per day, may be 1-2 hours

@starbuck :I live in different timezone. if there aren't people who happen to be online when I login....should I split my post into several post so that I can boost my post count?

in general...this case was made to test everyone's reaction. I wait for a day before I wanna start talking. and I believe some of you already start analizing

DJ and Boxman jump after me and suddenly they pull back after hearing starbuck's explanation.

for now I'm leaning starbuck as town and that would make DJ and boxman scummy for keep hopping on bandwagoning

boxman get extra credit for putting starbuck on L-1 and of course trying to reverse the tide
Show
------ESL------
Finish game :
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by don_johnson »

^^ no. you cannot lay out a "crap" case(which is what you are acknowledging it as if you are calling it 'gambit') and then attack your supporters. my vote was clearly to pressure starbuck into answering pertinent questions which you laid out. once answered i removed my vote while she was at L-1 and went back to my previous vote(which, in case you haven't noticed, is vote to pressure shadowknight into answering pertinent questions raised by spyrex.)

FoS Tjoe
for the uber scummy backtrack here.

spyrex: where are you with all of this?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Tjoe Min Ja
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Tjoe Min Ja
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Tjoe Min Ja »

don_johnson wrote:^^ interesting.
don_johnson wrote:^^ no. you cannot lay out a "crap" case
you are just following the tide...

vote : DJ
Show
------ESL------
Finish game :
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Boxman »

Okay, this is ridiculous. You lay out a case on someone based on tangible evidence. People vote on it, and the accused refutes it. Instead of accepting the blame, you try to throw it back on
us
!?

You just made me very happy with my current vote, Tjoe.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Tjoe Min Ja wrote:@starbuck :I live in different timezone. if there aren't people who happen to be online when I login....should I split my post into several post so that I can boost my post count?
This excuse will never work with me because I live in a different time zone. I'm an American living in Sicily. So try again there buddy.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hold up a skosh.

1.) Was tjoe's case manufactured in any method?
2.) Is tjoe saying the case itself was fabricated for reactions?

If the answer to either of those is yes, then it's a no brainer.

I'll deal with SK later.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

*That* was your excuse for trying to get someone lynched for a crap reason? To get reactions? How's this for a reaction?

unvote, vote Tjoe
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”