Mini 855: Colorless Rainbow Town (Halted for list mod error)

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unvote:
Vote: Zee

Would definately like to hear more from him.

What's your opinion on the Manzcar case?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Hello everyone. My computer is not working and I am currently at a public library posting. Glad to see that Raivann was scum as I suspected. My synopsis of the game is saved on my computer unfortunately so I cannot post it. I have no further comments as of right now but hopefully my computer will be fixed by the the middle of this week.

In my opinion, cruelty is likely town due to him being the first person to point out Raivann's scummy opinion. Also, surprising that two people hop on me when I was clearly the top suspect of Raivann and also suspecting him hard. I'll review what I missed and add it to my synopsis later. Whoever posted the part about Scien and Raivann being a likely scum team, I think it was MonkeyMan576, I totally agree with right now.

That's all I have for now, please look forward towards my synopsis.

P.S.
1. I'm not lurking. All that said that, which I believe was MonkeyMan576 and Scien, which coincidentally are the two people who randomly voted me for being away, are completely incorrect and are clearly trying to mislead others. Lurking is when you are able to have access to the site and don't post. The two that referring to my inactivity as lurking need to be looked into, which I will do, since they may have worded it that way in order to try to get a wagon off Raivann and on to me.
2. It's
ZEE
non. ZEE is fine too. Thanks.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I read a little more, and I feel confident to
Vote: Scien
I will explain when I get my computer repaired, as my time at the library is limited.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Chinaman »

Wow, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a Modkill. I can also honestly say that I am buying into a town being swayed by a post and maybe just coming on too strong at the beginning...thing. Right now, since Raivann flipped scum, I will
UNVOTE
due to my main suspicion being surrounded around Raivann/MM connections. It originally seemed like an MM going after largest wagon then backtracking once wagon died down a bit.

Look forward to your post on why Scien is scum. I have a stronger town read on him than scum right now.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Chinaman wrote:Wow, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a Modkill. I can also honestly say that I am buying into a town being swayed by a post and maybe just coming on too strong at the beginning...thing. Right now, since Raivann flipped scum, I will
UNVOTE
due to my main suspicion being surrounded around Raivann/MM connections. It originally seemed like an MM going after largest wagon then backtracking once wagon died down a bit.

Look forward to your post on why Scien is scum. I have a stronger town read on him than scum right now.
How can you say I was backtracking when my vote was still on Raivann when he was modkilled?
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Scien »

Zeenon wrote:Lurking is when you are able to have access to the site and don't post.
LoL. How were we to know if your computer was broke or not. Even when you come in and tell us that's why you have been gone, how can we know that you are truthful. For all I knew you were keeping tabs and not contributing. In that case I needed to pressure in order to get you to talk.

I know you are saying you have more points against me coming, and that's fair, but coming in and acting like I was misleading the town because of a fact about your personal life I couldn't have known is just ridiculous.

My vote was only to get you talking again, and answering my questions. It stays until you do those things.
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Chinaman »

I explained this already. It wasn't where your vote was but the differences of attitude toward him between the 2 posts you made. I unvoted you now that Raivann flipped scum. Calm down. My argument on you died with Raivann.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

Well isn't this an austere turn of events.
ZEEnon wrote: In my opinion, cruelty is likely town due to him being the first person to point out Raivann's scummy opinion.
No chance this was a bus?
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by cruelty »

ZEEnon wrote: In my opinion, cruelty is likely town due to him being the first person to point out Raivann's scummy opinion.

Gah.

Whilst I obviously agree with the sentiment, your logic is lacking. If someone else had been the first to look at Raivann as scum, there is no way I would lean town on them. Is there more to your feeling of me as town, or is it entirely based on this single point? If that's it, then you're doing the exact same thing Raivann did to alarm me..
the nexus of the crisis
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fuzzyman wrote:Well isn't this an austere turn of events.
No chance this was a bus?
Didnt expect Modkill... but at least one scum is down.

I actually agree with Fuzzy here as I have experienced many times that the first one to point out or make the case is usually a scum partner trying to score town points when it comes to a lynch.

I am also interested in the 'town read on Fuzzy' more than anything now.. it presents an interesting set of scenarios.

Was Rai trying to cosy up to Fuzzy? as Ria as scum would have already known that Fuzzy was town given scum get told their partners in their PM

or

Did he know Fuzzy was his scum partner and trying to send us of the scent on any future lynches because scum had a town read on someone?

I have played with scum Fuzzy, though not town fuzzy, and not sure that what I have to go is of any use but I know scum fuzzy was alot more active and productive. Given he has only made 9 posts here.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Don't make me do a massprod >=(

Edit:
Oh, that's right—the weekend just ended. But I still want activity to pick up
JUST
a tad bit.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by cruelty »

Yeah, where's everyone at?
the nexus of the crisis
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Chinaman »

I R Here. d3x just returned from V/LA. Cruelty is here. That's all I got :D
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm waiting for Zeenon's case on Scien.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

Yeah, ZEEnon's case is probably a turning point here.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by d3x »

This is me, being back from V/LA. I have a few games running atm, so I'm trying to get caught up in all of them at the same time. Thanks for the patience!

~d
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Dizzle »

Scien wrote:do I detect a whiff that you are happy about [Raivann being modkilled]?
Was this directed at Fuzzy or myself?
Chinaman wrote: Right now, since Raivann flipped scum, I will UNVOTE due to my main suspicion being surrounded around Raivann/MM connections. It originally seemed like an MM going after largest wagon then backtracking once wagon died down a bit.

My argument on you died with Raivann.
I'm not sure I agree with this line of thinking. Go ahead and re-evaluate things, of course, but it's just as likely that scum (MonkeyMan) saw the hole Raivann had dug himself and wanted to get his antiscum vote "on the record." It's also a little early this time to qualify as bandwagon jumping, but it's become a pattern of behavior for Monkey add his vote to cases that are picking up steam. He saw the 2 votes on Zee and immediately made himself the 3rd vote. Given Monkey's behavior during the Manzcar episode, his explanation for his Raivann vote and his latest mostly unexplained vote for Zee, I think it's time for my first vote of the game.

Vote: MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Dizzle wrote:
Scien wrote:do I detect a whiff that you are happy about [Raivann being modkilled]?
Was this directed at Fuzzy or myself?
Chinaman wrote: Right now, since Raivann flipped scum, I will UNVOTE due to my main suspicion being surrounded around Raivann/MM connections. It originally seemed like an MM going after largest wagon then backtracking once wagon died down a bit.

My argument on you died with Raivann.
I'm not sure I agree with this line of thinking. Go ahead and re-evaluate things, of course, but it's just as likely that scum (MonkeyMan) saw the hole Raivann had dug himself and wanted to get his antiscum vote "on the record." It's also a little early this time to qualify as bandwagon jumping, but it's become a pattern of behavior for Monkey add his vote to cases that are picking up steam. He saw the 2 votes on Zee and immediately made himself the 3rd vote. Given Monkey's behavior during the Manzcar episode, his explanation for his Raivann vote and his latest mostly unexplained vote for Zee, I think it's time for my first vote of the game.

Vote: MonkeyMan576
I'm not sure what kind of defence you expect me to put up to that. It seems like pretty petty reasons for a vote when there are people a lot more strongly linked to defending Raivann than me.
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Scien »

I too am around... even if quiet...

I have questions out to Zee, as well as a vote. I really want to talk with him, too bad about the computer problems.

(I really do mean that by the way... if I had computer problems it would be like a shot to the gonads... so I feel ya)

I would love to hear the case on me and clear up anything... but I would also like to examine why he thinks that I was "deliberately misleading the town". Especially since the point that he uses to back it up is that I was saying he was 'lurking when I was obviously having computer problems'.

How would I be clairvoyant enough to take advantage of computer problems I didn't know about? Could I not just see that I had questions out to you that were older than 5 days and they have not been commented on?

What makes you so sure that what you observing is scum and not townie?
Dizzle
Dizzle
Goon
Dizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Dizzle »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not sure what kind of defence you expect me to put up to that. It seems like pretty petty reasons for a vote when there are people a lot more strongly linked to defending Raivann than me.
Other than sensing a mounting of suspicion of Zee and increasing pressure for him to unveil his synopsis, why did you vote for Zee?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Dizzle wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not sure what kind of defence you expect me to put up to that. It seems like pretty petty reasons for a vote when there are people a lot more strongly linked to defending Raivann than me.
Other than sensing a mounting of suspicion of Zee and increasing pressure for him to unveil his synopsis, why did you vote for Zee?
That's pretty much it. I recognized him as lurking, and bringing out lurkers is pro-town.
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Scien »

BTW Dizzle. That point you asked about was directed at Fuzzy. It doesn't matter at this point though... I don't know how a town or scum, could be happy about an eventual modkill if that modkill flipped scum. So it was probably a bad whiff.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by cruelty »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I recognized him as lurking, and bringing out lurkers is pro-town.
I kinda think that this statement is a bit misleading.

In my opinion,
lurking is anti-town.

Bringing out lurkers is a null tell.

If scum realises someone is lurking, it's in their best interest to draw attention to this as well - it takes the heat off them.

I think Zeenon's return to the game will shed some light on exactly what's going on here. For now though;

FoS: MonkeyMan
the nexus of the crisis
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

cruelty wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I recognized him as lurking, and bringing out lurkers is pro-town.
I kinda think that this statement is a bit misleading.

In my opinion,
lurking is anti-town.

Bringing out lurkers is a null tell.

If scum realises someone is lurking, it's in their best interest to draw attention to this as well - it takes the heat off them.

I think Zeenon's return to the game will shed some light on exactly what's going on here. For now though;

FoS: MonkeyMan
So according to you I should ignore someone who's lurking. That really makes sense.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by cruelty »

That's not what I said. Don't twist my words.

Claiming that you're pro-town because you noticed a lurker is, in my eyes, a null tell. That doesn't mean ignore them, it's just that it's to everyone's benefit to put heat on lurkers.

You're rapidly changing your mind, you're claiming pro-town activities when they're not anything of the sort, and you're twisting my words. It's all rather scummy. I'm not going to vote because of the Zeenon factor, but you're on notice.
the nexus of the crisis

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”