Newbie 853 (Endgame, Mafia win!!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Ezekial »

/Confirm
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Ezekial »

Well im sorry new to this I had to friends get me into this, and to be honest i dont know anything.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by Ezekial »

To be honest im gonna try to talk more, but in my opion i think Vendelwalker is scum. From what I read Dtmaster doesnt seem to harmful. I think theres a reason Vendel is voting for him.

But I'm not 100% certain, Just a guess on my behalf.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Ezekial »

Vote: Vendelwaker
I think Im goona vote for Vendelwalker. He seems the most suspicious to me.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Ezekial »

Vote: VendelWalker

Well I don't really know how to put it into words but it was something I read something back, that gave me the impression that he's got an hidden agenda.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by Ezekial »

Also, silence seems to be a pretty good scum strategy in my eyes. You let everyone else get involved in debates and get on each other's nerves. Also someone said in the beginning that silence is less scummy than other scummy behavior, which would only encourage mafia to be silent, especially if they are new to the game.
It seems like he hasn't posted alot after that debate was broughten up. " another way for me to put it is that there is not as many post as there use to be coming from him."
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Ezekial »

Well it's either He's away and can't post, or he's waiting and seeing what every post. Giving the silence treat. I just notice he posted a decent amount but looking back a couple pages there is not as much.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Ezekial »

@zorblag actually to be fully honest I know DTmaster in real life, so I know how is life is and how busy he gets.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Ezekial »

geekalicious wrote:
But Vendelwalker, when you lynch a player that's been silent to the point that the slot probably needs to be replaced from the beginning of the game, then you're really just shooting in the dark. Now, if the player has been actively just posting the minimum to stay in the game, then there's good cause for suspicion there. But the sort of silence exhibited by Far_Cry and Ezekial really doesn't fit into that catgeory.
@Zorblag Well they where talking about that before, this also being the reason why i got my suspicions from vendelwalker, and there for voting him.
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Ezekial »

He has frustrated me time and again with his lack of content, you could literally fit everything he's said into any one of Zorblag's posts and it just doesn't help us at all.
What he has said has made little sense and his attack of VendelWalker just seems like to much of an excuse to jump on a villa who is under heavy suspicion.

I find it ironic that he suspects VW based on his lack of posting when he himself has contributed the least in this thread.
The reason I wasn't posting at the beginning was is because I didn't understand how to play this on top of being force to play this by a friend. I didn't have time to figure this out before getting slammed into a game. But as my vote for VW, not because of his lack of posting. It's the lack of current activity with out warning i notice people posting that disapears usually says something in the first couple of days. now its been more then four and he still has yet to post.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”