Newbie 817 (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Zorblag »

I don't have time to do it right now but I'll take a look at that game you linked to this evening startransmission. I'm wondering if I'm not seeing part of your case on Starbuck as you continue to say that you think it's a strong one. Could you recap the reasons that you were voting Starbuck at the start of today just so that I'm sure that we're understanding eachother?

DarkLightA, I can't tell if you've finished up the rest of your read or not but if it's feeling like too much to do I'd like it if you at least read everything that's been said day three when you're making your decision on who to vote for. Ideally you'll have a chance to get through everything but if you're going with partial information I'd rather have you see the last part of the game than the first part when making your decision. That way you get to see what others have done in the way of reactions to the entire game even if you don't see it first had and there's no way you get that from early day one.

I bring it up here because your decision is probably more important than it would normally be when you're just replacing in. Unless both of Starbuck and startransmission are scum we're one town misvote away from a loss at this time. If you're town I'd like your decision to be made with as much information as possible (though that's balanced by the fact that we're down to just over two days to make it.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Zorblag »

OK, now I've had a chance to read over the game you linked startransmission. Actually, it looks like you played that one exactly right given the information that you had access to. You used your knowledge of cop with two innocent investigations to rule it down to two suspects, let everyone know what was happening (perhaps a bit later than I might have but so be it) and then voted for one of the two. In that case the early vote was just fine. You don't lose if you're wrong and with the information you have you know that even if you are wrong the town will win the next day. There might be a couple things that could have been firmed up there but in terms of the big moves you played the end of that game just right.

Like I said, I'd like to have you spell out your case on Starbuck again to make sure that you weren't citing something that I've missed. The problem that I'm working with is that you really haven't given me any reason to think that you're not scum going for the second mislynch based on day one play for the win. If I've misunderstood why you're so certain then I've got more reason to believe you.

@Starbuck, your silence is getting to be more and more damning. I'm not overly satisfied with startransmission's answers but at least he's giving them. We're approaching deadline and you're catching up fast in terms of being my vote if things came down to the wire.

@crazypianist1116, you've seen how both Starbuck and startransmission have responded your your request for information. Has that changed your thoughts at all?

@everyone, if we don't lynch today then we lose for sure. I want people to vote for what they think are good reasons but the votes have to come. I'm going to be hard pressed for time tomorrow evening so it'll be later than normal PST before I get a post in. On Thursday, the day of our deadline, I'll make time to get on after my classes but I'm not going to be able to spend too much time making any decisions based on new information that's out there. I'd love to be able to make my decision before Thursday but I want to get as much out of all of you as I can before doing that as I'd really rather not get this wrong. If you can please get thoughts in during the next 24 hours. If there's anything that's not clear about my positions do ask and I'll clear up what I can.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

I'm leaning towards lynching Starbuck. Her cases is weak and she hasn't really offered a defense against start. If the game stays like this, I'm voting for her tomorrow.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm here. Responding to prod, I have a case I'm working on in Notepad and it will be up this afternoon.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Okay, here's my opinion on the latest gameplay.
Starbuck wrote:
startransmission wrote:I want to win this one.
startransmission wrote:This one means more to me than most other games
This one separates SB and ST. SB wouldn't say this if ST were on her scum team.
mod wrote:Day 3, Vote Count #4
Starbuck <- startransmission
startransmission <- Starbuck

Not voting: crazypianist1116, bouchedufou, Zorblag.
In my re-read I was wondering where bouched had gone, before realizing it was my role 8-)

We've obtained the tricky cross-vote situation. My opinion: One of these is scum.

It wouldn't make sense if the two mafia got themselves into this position, and either way:

If both are town, the two mafias would just jump onto one.
If both are scum, it doesn't make sense, but still supports my plan (comes later).
If one is town and the other is scum (most likely), one mafia partner is out among the three of us who aren't voting. This partner won't be able to act, seeing as the options are:
1. Follow the townie into voting his/her mafia partner :?: :?:
2. Follow the mafia into voting the townie, but ending up being in a position with the two waiting for a townie to join in..
3. Wait.
I'd pick number 3 if it were me.

Either way, I think SB seems pretty townish,
so I'm leaning towards a ST lynch
, partly because of the quote at the start of this post. Comments please.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

My thoughts on Start and why I voted him:

Startransmission started out the game with a pretty aggressive tone.

He was definitely overaggressive towards Bouched when answering his question about a no lynch in post 17, and towards BagSquad in post 28. He apologizes for his swearing in post 44, but I took his comment as being aggressive, even without the cuss word.

I also do not care for post 152. He's right in the fact that the discussion had turned away from the subject at hand, but a stupid thing (like asking for a prod) was going to be used for a case, and I felt I needed to correct that information. It bothers me that he pretty much didn't do anything to help move the conversation along, but could post long enough to complain about it.

Something bothers me here:
startransmission wrote:
BagSquad wrote:
iamausername wrote:
Unvote, Vote: BagSquad
. Based on what everyone has posted so far, he seems most likely to be scum.
>:(

Vote:
iamausername
If you're going to break out an OMGUS at least write something.

I do want to know what iamusername found especially scummy about your earlier posts though.
BagSquad didn't have any earlier posts. His first one of the game was that vote on iamausername. I'm wondering why he couldn't be bothered to scroll up to re-read and see this.

In post 80, he admits to having an eye on Maemuki, and he seems to be speculating a bit. Knowing now that both Mae and hiphop are town, it seems his was trying to deflect suspicion. His very next post 92, he backpedals off that pretty quickly. In post 215, he jumps right back on Maemuki again and votes her. We don't hear from him again until 5 days later, well after Maemuki has been lynched.

For most of Day 2, he tunnels on hiphop. He keeps on about hiphop until Petunho makes a post about me. He seems to piggyback on all of what Petunho said and come up with nothing of his own. He defends this a few times in following posts, but I really don't buy it. The opportunity was there for him to piggyback off of a decent case, and he took it. He backs off, and then goes back onto hiphop right before the deadline.

He does bother me with the fact of voting straight off at the beginning of Day 3. His whole case on me is based off of everything Petunho said. Since Petunho flipped town, he can lean on that fact to try and show that he's pro-town.

I don't like the following quote at all:
startransmission wrote:My case is simple and kinda weak in that it makes one big assumption, and that only I and scum know that I'm town.
I also don't like how he is setting up actions for tomorrow, basically knowing that he's going to be here.
startransmission wrote:I have refused to get into distracting discussions as to who the partner might be, because that conversation is academic unless we lynch scum today. That is a discussion for tomorrow, if it comes.
One of the main things that bother me is that he barely if ever mentions Bouched or talks to him. When he does though, he seems to coach him along.

Throughout the game, he's constantly being prodded and getting annoyed with getting prodded, but pretty evenly actively lurking, but here at the end, he really wants to finish the game. I'm really thinking that the only reason he held on this long is that he thinks he can get a scum win.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 3, Vote Count #5

startransmission <- Starbuck

Not voting: crazypianist1116, DarkLightA, Zorblag.

The
deadline
is Thursday 8th October, 22:00 UTC, which is 1 day, 1 hour and 5 minutes from this post. If deadline hits, there will be No Lynch.
With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Last edited by Elmo on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Well written, Starbuck.

If nothing else turns up in ST's defence, my vote for him will be posted in 13-14 hours time, next morning/noon for me.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 428, Startransmission happily quotes away at Zorblag's long post number 427, however, he ommits to comment on the main point of the post:
Zorblag wrote:Past the claim our best plan today is to lynch either Starbuck or startransmission.
This earns a ton of scum points in my opinion.

---THE FOLLOWING IS A TEST OF WHICH BB-CODE TAGS WORK FOR URLS. PLEASE IGNORE---
TEST1
TEST2
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 am

Post by DarkLightA »

That post got messed up..

Here we go again...

In post 428, Startransmission happily quotes away at Zorblag's long post number 427, however, he ommits to comment on the main point of the post:
Zorblag wrote:
Past the claim our best plan today is to lynch either Starbuck or startransmission.

This earns a ton of scum points in my opinion.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

I should be on before deadline tomorrow.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by startransmission »

Starbuck wrote:My thoughts on Start and why I voted him:

Startransmission started out the game with a pretty aggressive tone.

He was definitely overaggressive towards Bouched when answering his question about a no lynch in post 17, and towards BagSquad in post 28. He apologizes for his swearing in post 44, but I took his comment as being aggressive, even without the cuss word.
Well that's digging deep. I said it then and I'll say it again, I wasn't trying to be rude, and I don't think that I was. I wasn't even being all that aggressive, I just feel strongly about no lynches. I don't insult people or intimidate them, and you'll find no examples of that in this game. And my language in post 28 is in context with Bags post 27. Again, I don't see how what I'm saying or how I'm saying it is a scumtell.

You didn't seem to have a complaint about this at the time. You comment on the discussion in your opening post, but by that point I think it was clear that I meant no offense, and most people didn't seem to think I was out of line in any way.
Stabuck wrote:I also do not care for post 152. He's right in the fact that the discussion had turned away from the subject at hand, but a stupid thing (like asking for a prod) was going to be used for a case, and I felt I needed to correct that information. It bothers me that he pretty much didn't do anything to help move the conversation along, but could post long enough to complain about it.
I regretted that one the moment I posted it. I think it can be agreed that patience is not my strong suit in the game. You have a point here, and it was a dumb thing to get annoyed about.
Starbuck wrote:Something bothers me here:
startransmission wrote:
BagSquad wrote:
iamausername wrote:
Unvote, Vote: BagSquad
. Based on what everyone has posted so far, he seems most likely to be scum.
>:(

Vote:
iamausername
If you're going to break out an OMGUS at least write something.

I do want to know what iamusername found especially scummy about your earlier posts though.
BagSquad didn't have any earlier posts. His first one of the game was that vote on iamausername. I'm wondering why he couldn't be bothered to scroll up to re-read and see this.
That's a very early bit of confusion. I think I confused Bag for Jeromus or something. It wasn't laziness, it was mistaken identity. Why is this being brought up? Why does this bother you enough that it is part of your case against me?
Starbuck wrote:In post 80, he admits to having an eye on Maemuki, and he seems to be speculating a bit. Knowing now that both Mae and hiphop are town, it seems his was trying to deflect suspicion. His very next post 92, he backpedals off that pretty quickly. In post 215, he jumps right back on Maemuki again and votes her. We don't hear from him again until 5 days later, well after Maemuki has been lynched.
By the time post 80 rolled around my main suspect at the time had just been replaced. Mae had been posting fluff, and I pointed it out. I wanted to get her attention, and bring up something that I had noticed to the group. She responded, and I didn't really have a case against her, so I backed off a little bit. Plus, by post 92 there were other things on my mind. When I voted for her 120 posts later her it was because her behavior had not only changed but gotten worse, and she seemed the scummiest to me.
Starbuck wrote:For most of Day 2, he tunnels on hiphop. He keeps on about hiphop until Petunho makes a post about me. He seems to piggyback on all of what Petunho said and come up with nothing of his own. He defends this a few times in following posts, but I really don't buy it. The opportunity was there for him to piggyback off of a decent case, and he took it. He backs off, and then goes back onto hiphop right before the deadline.
This is a lie and a misrepresentation. I in no way piggybacked. My case is and was based on the Mae wagon. Petunho made an excellent point about the timing of your vote switch, and also how quickly the momentum shifted against Mae late in the day. He pressed you about why you switched your vote. That tied in with my case, but was not the basis. As you yourself say, it was a decent case. But it wasn't my case, it just augmented it.

By the way, I didn't need to piggyback on anything. hiphop was my primary suspect and he was at L-1. I developed a theory about the Mae wagon, and I wanted to investigate it. We had time, and it intrigued me. Why would I not bring it up? It seemed to me that Petunho was town, he had no reason to vote for Mae other than that he found her scummy. I know I'm town, and iamausersname had been proven town. Two left, you and hiphop. hiphop was my main supsect, and not just because he was the hammer. Then there was you. I explained why you could be the scum in post 299. You'll notice I didn't even bring up Petunhos questions about your vote switch until
after
I lay out why you could be the scum on the wagon. And I only bring it up because it dovetailed perfectly with my independent theory. In fact Petunhos questions had been all but forgotten until I brought his post up again.
Starbuck wrote:He does bother me with the fact of voting straight off at the beginning of Day 3. His whole case on me is based off of everything Petunho said. Since Petunho flipped town, he can lean on that fact to try and show that he's pro-town.
Sorry I voted straight off. In retrospect it was hasty, but I was clear about not wanting a quick lynch. I just wanted to make clear how convinced I was that you were scum. And again you misrepresent my case on you. I haven't even brought up the questions Petunho asked you about your vote switch. I bring up the timing of your vote switch briefly, but that's to address those who may wonder if there was scum on the Mae wagon at all.
Starbuck wrote:I don't like the following quote at all:
startransmission wrote:My case is simple and kinda weak in that it makes one big assumption, and that only I and scum know that I'm town.
I also don't like how he is setting up actions for tomorrow, basically knowing that he's going to be here.
What don't you like about that quote? I don't know 100% that you are scum, and therefore that there are scum on Maes wagon at all is an assumption. An assumption that was bolstered by the timing of your vote switch. And what do you mean I know that I will be here tomorrow? I certainly do not know that. And I always post and play with the assumption that I will be there the next day. Why would I play otherwise? If I NKed then I get NKed. I would want to make sure my PoV is there for reference for the next day.
Starbuck wrote:
startransmission wrote:I have refused to get into distracting discussions as to who the partner might be, because that conversation is academic unless we lynch scum today. That is a discussion for tomorrow, if it comes.
One of the main things that bother me is that he barely if ever mentions Bouched or talks to him. When he does though, he seems to coach him along.
Why is my quote a problem? I didn't want to waste time chasing my tail looking for a partner when I don't have a good case. It's LyLo, so I'm focusing on who I strongly believe to be scum.

And I talked to Bouche. Not a lot, he was never somebody I suspected through out the game. His posts were fluff, and while that bugged me about Mae on Day 1- by Day 2 and certainly today I had bigger fish to fry. But, in light of Bouches replacement I probably should have interacted with him more. I'm going to hit this up in my next post, as I now believe he was/is your scum partner.
Starbuck wrote:Throughout the game, he's constantly being prodded and getting annoyed with getting prodded, but pretty evenly actively lurking, but here at the end, he really wants to finish the game. I'm really thinking that the only reason he held on this long is that he thinks he can get a scum win.
I've been prodded about the same amount of times as anybody else. I got annoyed once, and I've addressed it. You want to make it sound like I'm piggybacking on cases and setting up lynches, yet I'm actively lurking? You have been doing little more than posting one sentence posts all day today, and for a good chunk of yesterday. Especially at the end. Good for you for having... roughly the same if not less posts than me on Day 1 and early Day two. But come LyLo you contribute almost nothing but content free posts every three days, and you want to give me shit for active lurking? I'm here posting and wanting to finish the game because (a. That's why I'm on this site playing and (b. after everything a scum win would make my head explode, and I believe I can prevent it. Sorry I'm not rolling over.

Ok, give me a few and I'll be hitting up why Darklight is only helping my case, and is clearly the scumbuddy. Any questions in the meantime are welcome.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by DarkLightA »

DarkLightA wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
startransmission wrote:I want to win this one.
startransmission wrote:This one means more to me than most other games
And ST happens to ignore this one...
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Post by DarkLightA »

Vote: startransmission
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I brought up the point about Bag's earlier posts because it seemed like you were just rushing through trying to pin anything on anyone.

I didn't lie or misrepresent you. I am stating the situation as how I see it. You took the opportunity to start a case on me AFTER Petunho already had laid out everything. You may not mention him, but you parrot everything he says. You started pushing for my lynch and when you saw that it wasn't going to happen, you swung back around and hammered hiphop.

You keep repeating that you never even brought up Petunho's posts or questions, but your entire case reflects everything that he said first.

I don't like the quote because you do admit that your case is kind of weak. You keep advocating your townness like you have something else to prove it.

I don't really buy your reasoning for not paying any attention to Bouched, and you don't even see your lack of interaction with him until I point it out now. I definitely think that you are bluffing.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Ah, fuck it. Do I need to spell out why I think Starbuck is scum? Do I have to build a case against Darklight and Bouche for everyone to be convinced? For what is so obvious? Is the writing not on the wall? Am I losing my fucking mind here?? Am I really the only one??? Yeah, I've made mistakes this game, but this is too much. Please, vote to lynch Starbuck. I have absolute faith that if we do there will be a Day 4. I know I'm right, and even if I wasn't 100% when the day started, I sure as hell am now.

Ask me questions and I'll do the best I can. But I have to believe that Troll and Crazy are town. And I can't imagine that at this point you two can't see that I've been right.

They need one town vote, I need both. Zorblag, Crazy- if you need it I'll post why I think Darklight is the scumbuddy. But in the meantime I place trust in your judgement. Even if you don't see it, don't hammer me. Ask me... and as I said I'll do my best. We have time.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 am

Post by DarkLightA »

I lolled at your post, ST :lol:

Let's start at the top.
startransmission wrote:Do I have to build a case against Darklight and Bouche for everyone to be convinced? For what is so obvious? Is the writing not on the wall? Am I losing my fucking mind here?? Am I really the only one??? Yeah, I've made mistakes this game, but this is too much. Please, vote to lynch Starbuck. I have absolute faith that if we do there will be a Day 4. I know I'm right, and even if I wasn't 100% when the day started, I sure as hell am now.
Seems like a desperate attempt to get the remaining players to vote differently.
startransmission wrote:Ask me questions and I'll do the best I can.
Who wouldn't?
startransmission wrote:But I have to believe that Troll and Crazy are town.
Really? You say you're 100% sure SB and I are scum, and then you have to believe that Troll and Crazy are town. Nice logic.
Btw, this ends up with the position: If ST flips scum, Troll or Crazy are probably scum too. I think it would be Crazy, as stated before.
startransmission wrote:And I can't imagine that at this point you two can't see that I've been right.
No, I can't.
startransmission wrote:They need one town vote, I need both. Zorblag, Crazy- if you need it I'll post why I think Darklight is the scumbuddy.
Why not start with why SB is scum, before going onto why I'm the scumbuddy.
startransmission wrote:But in the meantime I place trust in your judgement. Even if you don't see it, don't hammer me. Ask me... and as I said I'll do my best. We have time.
Yeah, right.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:30 am

DarkLightA wrote:I lolled at your post, ST :lol:
Laugh it up. Even if you guys win it, it wasn't earned. Apathy is your trump card, and it won't work in very many future games.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:32 am

crazypianist1116 wrote:I should be on before deadline tomorrow.
You really have to be.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 am

Post by DarkLightA »

startransmission wrote:
DarkLightA wrote:I lolled at your post, ST :lol:
Laugh it up. Even if you guys win it, it wasn't earned. Apathy is your trump card, and it won't work in very many future games.
"You guys" being us, town?
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:04 am

Post by Zorblag »

Vote: startransmission

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Okay, can we have a role
state
, startransmission?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 3, Vote Count #6

startransmission (3) <- Starbuck, DarkLightA, Zorblag

Not voting: crazypianist1116.

The
deadline
is Thursday 8th October, 22:00 UTC. If deadline hits, there will be No Lynch.
With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

startransmission
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched!
crazypianist1116
Vanilla Townie
, and DarkLightA,
Vanilla Townie
, have been endgamed!

Starbuck
Mafia Goon
, and
Zorblag
Mafia Roleblocker
win!
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Wow.. Nice game, Zorblag!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Zorblag just replaced in and VRK had a lot going on.

This was my first time actually being mafia for almost an entire game. I think I did fairly well.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”