Newbie 848 - The Bunny Mafia Family - over finally!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #5 of Day 1

Sposh (3) <-~ MichelSableheart, Nachomamma8, Tehstefan
TheBeanBurrito (1) <-~ StarOfTheShow
Jase (1) <-~ broncofaninmd
Nachomamma8 (1) <-~ Jase
broncofaninmd (1) <-~ Sposh

Not voting (2) <-~ TheBeanBurrito, sxizzor

With 9 alive, 5 will do it.

Edit:
StarOfTheShow and sxizzor haven't picked up their prods, so I will be replacing them. If they return before I find replacements, they may remain in the game.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Incognito »

Haylen replaces StarOfTheShow effective immediately. Thanks, Haylen!
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Haylen »

Hi guys, catching up quickly.

Hi Michel, and Nachomamma (I swear you played a game with Alex...my memory isnt very good :(

Anyway, yeah, catching up, and the mod is a meanie >.>
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Incognito »

Haylen wrote:and the mod is a meanie >.>
Haylen has been mod-killed.
She was a
Jester

I'm kidding. Continue on.
TheBeanBurrito
TheBeanBurrito
Townie
TheBeanBurrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am

Post by TheBeanBurrito »

Scratch that, my stuff's been canceled.
I'm here.
Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine.
Give me your soul.... please?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Your memory is better than you think, Haylen... Alex actually kicked my ass my first game :D

Now, back to the game...
Uhh... even more blatant hypocrisy.
Nachomamma8 wrote: It's obvious what Bronco is trying to accomplish. He's trying to scumhunt; someone brought up the subject of Jase's scumminess, so he added his input to the argument. You basically agreed with the poster before you and voted who he did. Mind explaining that? Also, why is Jase or me not scummier to you than bronco?

Is that not what you just did? You agreed with the poster before you and voted the same person... adding on more reasons to it doesn't matter, because when I tried to explain my own personal reasoning, you said I wasn't actually scumhunting, I was just regurgitating information! Does it matter if it's been said before if I agree with it and find it accurate?

In my opinion, you're looking for ME to be the easy target and jumping on MY bandwagon (I had the most votes at the time of your post... would that not make me the EASIEST target?).
Why doesn't adding more reasons to it matter? On the contrary, it's exactly what matters. Instead of "regurgitating information", as YOU called it, I'm agreeing with the poster above me and adding to his argument. It matters because otherwise, I just see you riding on the coattails of everyone else.

Just because you're the easiest target doesn't mean you're not also the best now does it? And if you haven't noticed, I've been jumping from person to person scumhunting. So surely you didn't think you would escape just because you had a couple of votes on you, correct?

In other news, you COMPLETELY ignored my question, even though you quoted it in my post. Mind answering it this time?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Incognito »

And foilist13 replaces sxizzor effective immediately. Thanks to you too!
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Hello everyone, give me a few moments to read over the thread and I'll throw out my take on everyone.

Look forward to playing with everyone :)
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Sposh
- I'm not seeing the reasoning here.
I don't need to add any new information when (A) there is none to add and (B) I agree with everything already said!

I think it's kind of hypocritical for Teh to vote me for repeating old reasoning... when Nacho had just said the EXACT SAME THING! He's voting me for regurgitating reasoning, which is what he just did!!!!!!!!!!
This is a little suspicious. He seems to be trying to justify lurking, but that isn't enough for me to jump on the bandwagon.
Is that not what you just did? You agreed with the poster before you and voted the same person... adding on more reasons to it doesn't matter, because when I tried to explain my own personal reasoning, you said I wasn't actually scumhunting, I was just regurgitating information! Does it matter if it's been said before if I agree with it and find it accurate?

In my opinion, you're looking for ME to be the easy target and jumping on MY bandwagon (I had the most votes at the time of your post... would that not make me the EASIEST target?).
This is legitimate, he makes a perfectly valid point.
Why would you unvote? Did you not want to stir up anymore discussion? Unvoting for the sake of unvoting isn't very helpful at all!
Again, I fail to see anything suspicious. MichelSableheart, Nachomamma8, Tehstefan, mind explaining your votes for my sake?

Tehstefan
-
Not posting much in the random voting phase is not a big deal, considering we have a lack of information. Still, does anyone perhaps have any reads on anyone? Any inkling at all is something that should be said, information is good for the town after all.
Sure it is possible to make a case this early in the game, its what the town has to do. You make a case, then the other person either refutes it, or falls victim. Its all you really can do in this phase of the game.
Ok, seems pro-town to me.

57 is a little long to just stick in here, but it seems perfectly pro-town to me.
broncofaninmd, however, is giving off far more scummy vibes to me. He seems to be drilling in on one player, and completely ignoring everything else. He seems to me to be trying to start a bandwagon, and I simply don't like how he's going about it. The bit about ignoring the post concerns me too.

Unvote, Vote:broncofaninmd
This I agree with.

In all I get a town vibe from Teh.

TheBeanBurrito
- Not enough content to get a read. Mostly just agreements or odd statements and promises to post later. Seems like lurking, but he really could just have a lot to do.

Haylen
- Hi Haylen! Have any content to post for us? Your predecessor was the epitome of uselessness.

Jase
- Way too much here to go post by post, so I'll just post my opinion. Seems generally pro-town, the accusation of not answering questions and the ensuing case against him nold no water whatsoever, and he defended himself well enough.

Nachomamma8
- I'm getting a scum vibe here. His accusations of Jase seems like an attempt to start a bandwagon rather than joining one, but to me is equally scummy. He doesn't have any kind of real argument, but he words it well and it sounds convincing. I'm not sure here, but there is a lot of content to sift through.

broncofaninmd - Jase wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:
Jase wrote:
Sorry, addressed this yesterday, but must've forgotten to hit submit.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote: MichelSableheart.
Vote: Jase

Please answer all questions addressed to you.

It seems a bit early to vote me for "not answering questions"...this seems a bit suspicious, and I'd like you to address it. Now, I said three votes was too much because it's only one more vote and there could be a quick lynch.

It's actually kinda funny that you vote me for not answering a question when you completely ignore my post 62.

This post specifically claims hes suspicious of you for voting him for not answering questions.
Not for answering questions fast enough.

???

No, no I was suspicious because he voted me for not answering questions before waiting a reasonable time to answer.

Really??

Quote:
It's actually kinda funny that you vote me for not answering a question when you completely ignore my post 62.

Then explain this? [/b]

What are you talking about? There isn't even a contradiction here.
Its a lie, and the way he uses the quotation marks he clearly means "for not answering questions" He even reiterates it in the same post
Again, what ARE you talking about? Why don't you quote this lie for us?

MichelSableheart - Seems pro-town. A lot of content, mostly analysis, will probably be night killed.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Jase »

Welcome to both of our honorable replacements. Appreciate the analysis foil, but it leaves me without much information on you, this isn't a problem now (since you only just got here), but I'd like to see you scumhunting or something, anything other than just giving your opinion really.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Sposh »

What about Messiah, foil?
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Sposh »

ARGH! Ignore the above, I'm in two games at once and it's kinda confusing me =\

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by foilist13 »

There is little scumhunting to be done at the moment. This thread seems largely inactive, and I'm waiting for people to respond to my post before I start accusing anyone.

As far as info on me, ask what ever you like
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Jase »

foilist13 wrote:There is little scumhunting to be done at the moment. This thread seems largely inactive, and I'm waiting for people to respond to my post before I start accusing anyone.

As far as info on me, ask what ever you like
Alright, I'll ask the most useful and hard hitting question I can think to ask you right now...Are You Scum?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Tehstefan
Tehstefan
Townie
Tehstefan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Tehstefan »

Right now, I'm voting for Sposh because of an overall lack of posting anything convincing. He jumps on bandwagon's, then defends himself without trying to scumhunt. Its not so much the bandwagoning as the lack of any form of scumhunting that gets to me, as thats rather scummy behavior, active lurking.

bronco of course is still scummy in my books, but I'm not exactly sure I want to lynch him for now. Sposh seems a better target, and giving off more tells. I'll keep my eye on him, he's still a target in my book.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Jase - Brilliant question. No.

And you asked me about the wrong game! You must be scum!! Lynch him! Lynch him!!

Tehstefan - I didn't see so much bandwagoning. His post against bronco was more than legitimate, and bronco's attack on him was just foolish. I don't think it's at all likely they are both scum, and I think Bronco is much more scummy that Jase. Defending yourself is legitimate, but I wouldn't mind seeing some scumhunting either.

I can't get over the fact that Bronco accused Jase of lying. Does anyone know what the hell he was supposed to have been lying about?
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Sposh »

No, but I'd really like to know!

Bronco, what was Jase lying about?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Foilist, can you fix your quote tags? I'm not exactly sure what's going on...

As for my attack on Jase, I saw he was online and not answering my question, so I voted him to get his attention. As for the "he doesn't have any real argument; he just words it well and sounds convincing"... I'm gonna disagree with you there. Just because I find things scummy that don't seem scummy to you doesn't mean my arguments are any less real than yours.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Jase »

Bronco hasn't posted in three days...he could have left us...

Also Happy Birthday Incognito!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oooh, happy birthday mod!

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:37 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Nachomamma8 - I was quoting post 100, but it didn't really come out right.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Incognito »

Thanks for the birthday wishes, people!

On a non birthday-related note, broncofaninmd has been prodded.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

First I like to apoligize to you Jase for calling you a liar. Game or not, I find that insulting to you. I read your post wrong, although I still think its misleading, i feel you could of worded it a little better. Once agian IM SORRY.

Also, I've been real busy so I'll try to get to most of the questions as I can tonight.

Happy birthday Incognito.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

On Jase's post. It was the converstaion that confused me, and by the way it was confusing to Nacho as well, as evident in his response. I felt it odd, and it seamed to me that Jase was trying to turn it around on Nacho for something he never done. Nacho never said he voted Jase for "not answering questions". I thought that was scummy, so I voted him. My vote is staying right where it's at.
TheBeanBurrito
TheBeanBurrito
Townie
TheBeanBurrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by TheBeanBurrito »

First of all: Happy Date Of Birth Anniversary, Incognito .
Secondly: I notice Star is still gunning for me. Let's clear that up, shall we, Star.
Thirdly: The whole Nacho, Sposh, Jase, with a side of Bronco thing isn't clearing up at all from where I stand. Personally, I'm not sure who exactly is saying what. Other than Nacho's 'Opinions are opinions, and mine/yours are equally valid as other opinions' thing.
Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine.
Give me your soul.... please?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”