Open 175 - Picking Simplicity (Game Over)

Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:12 am

Post by Flava Flave »

/yo

Gotta say that's the best way to confirm that I've seen in this thread.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

/endorse gambits
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Head_Honcho wrote:/in I feel like such a fool!

/endorse ron paul for gambit
Head_Honcho wrote:and by /in I meant /confirm. oh boy
Vote Head_Honcho

How many games have you played? How many times have you been scum?
Head_Honcho wrote:
FoS: Nikanor

BACKPEDALING ON LAST PERSON TO GET TEN POSTS POLICY
Where did he backpedal?
Hyl wrote:overzealous suspicions.
At this stage in the game, these don't exist. Anything that gets people talking is acceptable.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

yabbaguy wrote: I don't know what the hell Flava-85's up to.
Voting who I think is scum.

I also think Keyblade is trying to post as much as possible so he doesn't look like a lurker. He hasn't really said much of value though.
Iguana wrote: Really? I thought it was a bit too obvious of a move...
Elaborate. I'm not sure what "move" I made aside from voting a scummy player.
Pomegranate wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Single votes are anti-town. Not voting is anti-town.
Okay, then,
Unvote, Vote: Nikanor
Do you think Nik is scum?
Nikanor wrote: Unless you're in the RVS, where bandwagons are law.
Actually, anyone still random voting is being anti-town.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Nikanor wrote:
Flava wrote:Actually, anyone still random voting is being anti-town.
When did you think the RVS ended?
For me, it never started.
Iguana wrote: metagaming

players have been caught for changing their playstyle before, and will continue to be. Sounded like you have past experience that suggests he doesnt play like that as town.
Who? Honcho? I haven't played with him before.
Head_Honcho wrote:Also my whole playing history along with links to games is conveniently available in my Wiki.
Sweet! With links and everything.

Unvote

I thought I was seeing a bit of an eagerness from you that looked kind of scummy. Looking back, you seem to watch what you say as scum in the early game. As town, you talk more freely as you did here.

Guys, Honcho is town.
Hyl wrote:
Flave wrote:I also think Keyblade is trying to post as much as possible so he doesn't look like a lurker. He hasn't really said much of value though.
This does have some merit.
Unvote, Vote: Keyblade
Yeah, looks like I'm going with this.

Vote Keyblade

dramonic wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Flava_Flave
Any reason?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Flava Flave »

My bad, guys. Been busy.
12Keyblade wrote:
Flava Flave wrote: I also think Keyblade is trying to post as much as possible so he doesn't look like a lurker. He hasn't really said much of value though.
I was waiting for the end of RVS. Found it!

God, I love early bandwagons on me.
Why "wait" for it instead of helping the process? Why does the RVS end with a wagon on you?
12Keyblade wrote: /concur in a half-serious manner.
So are you being serious or not?
dramonic wrote:@FF: your ISO 2 and 3 really rub me the wrong way.
Elaborate.
foilist13 wrote:No of course it is not a serious vote. I'm am still reading the thread carefully to see if I can find anything, and until then I am participating solely through my vote.
If something doesn't come up soon, I'd be happy to lynch you.
Pomegranate wrote: Oh, and to answer the question, not really.
Scummy.
foilist13 wrote:There are several players following the same pattern as 12kb. Why is he a more logical choice for a bandwagon than you?
What pattern are you referring to?
Iguana wrote: By the way, WW is also town.
Why?
yabbaguy wrote: Flava's first vote got my attention probably due to its abrupt nature
Why?
Pomegranate wrote:Okay, hi everyone, I'm back. Some thoughts:

I'm liking Iguana, Scott, and Yabbaguy. I get a town feel from WW.

I don't see anything in the 12kb wagon. In a game like this, D1 and D2 include a lot of lurking. I think that there will always be lurking at the beginning of large games, due to the fact that people can get away with it.

WW: I know Etherealcookie; I'm in another game with him.
All town reads, no scum reads. Hmm. I think Pom is probably scum.
Toro wrote:Gimme a B!
Gimme a U!
Gimme a D!
Gimme a D!
Gimme a Y!
Gimme an I!
Gimme an N!
Gimme a G!

What's that spell!?

GOTCHA!!!
Who is this directed at and why?
Pomegranate wrote:Col, one of those games was a newbie and the other one only had seven players. I play large games differently; I generally do some lurking D1 to get a feel of the players.
And posting hurts getting a "feel", how?
Pomegranate wrote: I'm
not
liking Nikanor, so
Vote: Nikanor
Congrats. Your first suspicion. Too bad it's not an original one.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Scumlist:
Keyblade
Pom
foilist
dramonic
Blast
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Iguana, don't tell scum what you'd do with any night actions you may or may not have. Also, don't respond to this.

Foilist, no. I want to lynch Keyblade or Pom. Where'd you get that idea?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Oh, you probably misread "if something doesn't come up". I meant if you don't post opinions.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

It was a question. I didn't see backpedaling, so I asked.

I don't see anything at all as "overzealous". If someone does something scummy, jump on it. This is especially true in the early game when you want reactions from people.

lol he confirmed twice? Didn't see that.

I don't see how Iguana has done anything that can be seen as coaching.

Random voting is anti-town because it's pointless and a waste of time.

What was wrong with my vote? I was looking for a reaction from Honcho and got one. I'm pretty sure he's town.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: I'm
not
liking Nikanor, so
Vote: Nikanor
Congrats. Your first suspicion. Too bad it's not an original one.
Well, as I never saw the explanations I gave given, I contributed them myself.
Who else is scummy?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

dramonic wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
yabbaguy wrote: I don't know what the hell Flava-85's up to.
Voting who I think is scum.
Oh rly?
Yeah, you like the reaction from Honcho or not?
Blastinus wrote: .......Elaborate, if you would. You've been quoting everyone else on that list, but nothing from me. I'm curious as to what I've been doing that makes me scummy, if you don't mind me asking.
I think it was a gut feeling from one of your posts. Very minor though. That's why you are last on the list.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Dramonic, what the hell are you talking about?

Zwet, can we lynch Keyblade or Pom first?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:05 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote: I thought it was clear that my answer was to start posting more, which I've been doing.
Posting more doesn't answer the question.
Pom wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:I want to lynch Keyblade or Pom.
Flava Flave wrote:Zwet, can we lynch Keyblade or Pom first?
It seems like you want to lynch quickly? Isn't it better for town to have more discussion?
Not always. I don't care if we lynch quickly or take a little while. Fact is, we want to lynch today. I'm giving input on who I want lynched.
Pomegranate wrote:Oh, and I forgot;
FoS: Flava Flave
For?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Col.Cathart wrote: In other news: I have a weird feeling, that several people are hopping KB's wagon, because it's an easiest wagon around. Ok, fine, he didn't post anything useful at all, but also he didn't post ANYTHING in like... Week? Meanwhile, when there are other things to discuss, some people, like Blastinus or Foilist are just saying 'Yeah, KB is not saying anything, let's lynch him'. KB doesn't look like a lurker IMO. He looks like a main candidate for a replacement.
When I voted, lurking wasn't even a point against him. Lurking isn't a towntell and neither is flaking. If he is replaced, it's no reason for me to move my vote.
Grimmy wrote: Flav: what is your case vs key and Pom?
Someone (Nik, I believe?) mentioned voting the last player to reach 10 posts. As soon as that came up, guess who was posting for the sake of posting and adding nothing. Keyblade. Also his waiting for the RVS to end thing.

Pom was posting without opinions a bit, so I asked for some opinions. Guess what I got from Pom. Several town reads and an easy vote.
Grimmy wrote: and now that key is up for replacement, is it still valid?
Nah, being replaced means he was never here to do anything scummy. :roll:

(For the sense of humor impaired, the above is a "yes" answer to Grimmy's question, but with a not-so-subtle touch of sarcasm.
yabbaguy wrote: Flave-253 is basically playing The Lightining Round. Today's question: how many scummy cases and random questions can be thrown out there in the span of five minutes?

Not sure how to take that alignment-wise. It may just be null laziness, but that doesn't make me happy either way.
Actively questioning is lazy?
Yabba wrote:@Flave-regarding your question: Your vote was in very abrupt nature, relying on very RVS tells, possibly just going after people as fast as possible. The fact that your current mentality seems to be just lashing out at random people with single lines of evidence doesn't sit well with me.
I don't see anything abrupt about my vote. No, I wasn't relying on "RVS tells". I was "relying" on tells that I saw that happened to be early in the game. There was nothing random or jokey about my vote though.

Er..wait. You meant my Honcho vote, didn't you? Yeah, that was a reaction-seeking vote. I find them very useful early in the game.
dramonic wrote: Kill the scum or kill the WIFOM. Both say kill the lizard.
Question: If Iguana is town, she is using WIFOM to disguise whether she is vanilla or a power role. How does that hurt town more than scum. Looks to me like she is using WIFOM against scum, which isn't exactly scummy.

Hell, I just played a game with Yabba where he was killed N1 because scum thought he was the seer. Note that this was after the actual seer had claimed. Ok, so Yabba didn't draw the kill intentionally, but if he could have, it would have been great town play. Alternatively, if Yabba had been the actual seer in this game, and had done the exact same thing, maybe scum would "catch on", thinking he's a vanilla, and keep him alive. Either way, it would be genius play.

Basically, Dramonic, Iguana hasn't done anything wrong.
Pomegranate wrote: Somehow this makes me see Yabbaguy as slightly town, just because I don't see mafia pointing out something so pointless; but it could just be the way I see it.
:?

Ok, so. Yabba makes what you see as a bad attack. So this is a towntell in your opinion? Because scum wouldn't point out something "pointless"? Why not? You lost me on this one.
Pomegranate wrote:I'm not generally a fan of Wifom, as it usually confuses the town, which is something the mafia want to do.
If you're town, why are you getting confused over whether Iguana is a vanilla or a power role? If you're town, you shouldn't care. If you're town, all that matters is the alignment of others, not the role.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote: Scum don't generally want to say things that can be seen as stupid; I see town as more likely to point it out as they are usually focusing on details. The town are the ones who care about finding scum; scum would rather just coast.
Really? Because if I ever had to "coast" as scum, I'd feel pretty crippled.

Well. Considering that you think scum should coast, and that's basically what you are doing, my opinion of your play isn't getting any better.
Pomegranate wrote: Is there any reason scum couldn't use Wifom the way Iguana did?
Why would they?
dramonic wrote:Yes, to provide themselves with a reason why they aren't dying overnight.
That's dumb.
yabbaguy wrote: @Flave-330: Most of the questions or statements, to me, were based on mere parts of quotes, and really have no thought or reason to them. That's not the sort of "active questioning" I had in mind.
So you don't like my playstyle. k.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Flava Flave »

semioldguy wrote:
ZazieR has offered to replace in if someone would like to cross replace for him. I would do it myself, but I am not currently eligible to replace into any of the games requested. Let me know if you'd be willing to cross replace.
Replace into what? I'll probably be willing to do it.
Pomegranate wrote: Scum want mislynches. Wifom confuses town, or in this case convinces some/many players that he is town. Why wouldn't scum want that? I see town as less likely to use Wifom because it confuses the town. Bear in mind that I didn't say that town
don't
use Wifom, just are less likely IMO.
How does confusing people about his role cause a mislynch? And if you agree that town do occasionally use WIFOM, why are you arguing that Iguana is scum for using WIFOM?

You don't even know how many times I've been tempted to change my vote, but with Keyblade lurking, he hasn't been around to do anything scummy. I'm not going to consider him less likely to be scum just because he's lurking.
yabbaguy wrote:@Flave-330:
So you don't like my playstyle. k.
I didn't say I *didn't like you*, I said that I think you're *scummy* for this. The difference has been established.
Ok, let me rephrase. "So you think my playstyle is scummy. k"
Pomegranate wrote:
V/LA this evening until Saturday night.

(Yes, I'm aware it's in my signature.)
Small detail to look at, but why did this especially have to be pointed out
this
weekend if you are ALWAYS V/LA during this part of the week.
Toro wrote: Second point of my argument, I 100% do not like how Iguana and WarWound have both become complete buddies in this game, and how Iguana clears WarWound, declaring him town.
There is no way for Iguana to know who is town and who is scum, unless he has scumbuddies.
And rolling along with this argument, I've noticed how Warwound immediately started to warm up to Iguana,
when Iguana helped him out with some tips on gameplay.
This was the catalyst for when WarWound warmed up to Iguana and became an avid supporter/admirer of his. The suspicious part about this was that Yabbaguy and Skitzer both gave tips/pointers/compliments to WarWound and WarWound
did not immediately warm up to them proclaiming they're town!
It's very interesting how Iguana gets WarWound's approval because he helped him, but yet Yabba and Skitz don't get any true appreciation from WW.
Why'd you vote War and not Iguana?
Iguana wrote:Lets try a hard question too, why WW over me?
Damn you stealing my question. Oh well, I still want it answered.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote: Town messes up when a lot of people are confused.
Yeah, I was gonna say something about this and then realized I already did and you avoided it:
Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote: If you're town, why are you getting confused over whether Iguana is a vanilla or a power role? If you're town, you shouldn't care. If you're town, all that matters is the alignment of others, not the role.
Is there any reason scum couldn't use Wifom the way Iguana did?
Can you answer that for me this time?
SpyreX wrote: Discounting the fact that you're holding onto a lurker lynch based on lurking on a player that has been up looking for replacement (hence, not lurking, but beting replaced) for a while, I'm not so down with the "Ohh, I'd totally be voting you buttttt" business.
Go back and look at my vote and tell me I'm voting him for lurking. Look at anything I've said and tell me that. No, I'm not voting him for lurking. I'm not going to unvote him for lurking either though.

Look. He was scummy when he was here. I voted him. He started to lurk. Other people did scummy things. Key wasn't here to do scummy things, so other people being scummy and him
not
being scummy doesn't mean other people are scummier than him. If I were to change my vote, I'd effectively be unvoting Key simply because he's lurking. Because I don't view lurking as a towntell, I'm not going to unvote Key, who I felt was a scummy player. Make sense?

@Antihero's post 400
I think it's scummy. If anyone wants me to dissect it, I will.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Toro wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:Look. He was scummy when he was here. I voted him. He started to lurk. Other people did scummy things. Key wasn't here to do scummy things, so other people being scummy and him not being scummy doesn't mean other people are scummier than him. If I were to change my vote, I'd effectively be unvoting Key simply because he's lurking. Because I don't view lurking as a towntell, I'm not going to unvote Key, who I felt was a scummy player. Make sense?
Please don't tell me this is your excuse for being the only reason why you've been on 12Keyblade for
one whole week.
No. My original case on him is why I've been voting him. Again, I am NOT going to UNVOTE just BECAUSE he was lurking/replaced. I thought he was scum before he lurked and he never did anything to make me think otherwise.
Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: Town messes up when a lot of people are confused.
Yeah, I was gonna say something about this and then realized I already did and you avoided it:
Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
If you're town, why are you getting confused over whether Iguana is a vanilla or a power role? If you're town, you shouldn't care. If you're town, all that matters is the alignment of others, not the role.
Is there any reason scum couldn't use Wifom the way Iguana did?
Can you answer that for me this time?
Answer what? I'll gladly answer if there's an actual question, not just a quoted post of mine.
Bolded the part I'd like you to respond to.
SpyreX wrote:
Flava wrote:Go back and look at my vote and tell me I'm voting him for lurking. Look at anything I've said and tell me that. No, I'm not voting him for lurking. I'm not going to unvote him for lurking either though.
Well, hmm. Looks like I'm wrong ohh wait the machine is taking me back into the past HELP ME
I also think Keyblade is trying to post as much as possible so he doesn't look like a lurker. He hasn't really said much of value though.
When I voted, lurking wasn't even a point against him. Lurking isn't a towntell and neither is flaking. If he is replaced, it's no reason for me to move my vote.
You don't even know how many times I've been tempted to change my vote, but with Keyblade lurking, he hasn't been around to do anything scummy. I'm not going to consider him less likely to be scum just because he's lurking.
So, I guess you're partially right. The initial vote was because he wasn't lurking as a function of Nik's statement to place a vote on the last person to get to 10 posts (which, of course, implies that he WAS "lurking" before that point in order for that to be a problem).

Then, you say that lurking and flaking aren't towntells in a response about 12KB. Which, of course,
implies
that he is doing these things (we'll just disregard the functional impossibility of lurking AND flaking occuring simultaneously but hey). Further, you then pre-condemn replacements for it signifying that this is a function of the role and not the player. Ok.

However, THEN you respond saying you'd switch your vote but Keyblades lurking is the scummiest thing going on in the game. At this point you have justified your vote based on lurking... which brings us to:

You just told me that you never have done what you just did. :headdesk:
You can't really be this dense.

I didn't say his lurking was the scummiest thing in the game. I said he was the scummiest player. I had a case on him originally. The fact that he lurked DOES NOT nullify my case, so I have no reason to unvote.

@Antihero's Post 400
A)There's a lot about the RVS for someone who seems to think the RVS doesn't help
B)Responds to "dice rolling is anti-town" by saying "no, it's a null tell". Later shows he understands the difference between anti-town and scummy.
C)A lot of suspects. Not many town reads.
D)A lot of sniping at basically nothing.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:@Nik: I
will
answer the points you raised, I'm just really pressed for time right now. Expect it later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
How about answering mine?
SpyreX wrote: I'm made of lead. I
am
that dense.

Show me the case if I didn't quote it because I'm pretty sure it was "he was posting to not garner the scythe of death (one vote) from Nikanor, slayer of Tiamat"

Which, by the time you were fencing with pom, turned into "Hoo boy I'd vote the hell out of you if it weren't for that lurker"

Now, Antihero is a different bag. One that deserves a full awake state.
You are dumb.

My reason for voting Keyblade: Nik said he'd vote the last person to 10 posts. Keyblade, a newer player, was sure to pad his posts. He added nothing in those posts and even said he wasn't going to scumhunt.

My reason for NOT unvoting: Yes, Pom looks scummy. But if Keyblade hadn't flaked, I'm sure he'd still look just as scummy. If my suspects always lurked until someone else looked scummier and I unvoted them every time, I'd never hit scum.

Antihero got the SAME role PM as Keyblade, so I'm not ignoring Keyblade's actions. Antihero still looking scummy on his own certainly doesn't help his case either.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't see a scumtell case on Pom at all.
Read me in ISO. You'll find several points against her. They just aren't compiled into a single post.
skitzer wrote:OK, while reading Pomegranate en la isolacion:

20 - I think yabbaguy's original case on Pomegranate for her wording preceding her vote for Nikanor isn't logical. If you look back at Iso13, you'll see she says she likes people, so it seems to be her natural way of thought. Like and don't like.

That's really all I have to say about Pomegranate, and that being said, I think her case is much overstated. It doesn't really warrant the votes it has on it, unless isolation is hiding things that make her case more viable (because I know it can).
Why are you making up a crappy point on Pom just to discredit it? There is much more against her than this crappoint. Are you her scumbuddy?
Iguana wrote:@people who have been saying pom is scummy - At this point would you support the lynch, yes or no?
Yes.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Flava Flave »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Flave, mostly I see you looking for an information lynch, not a scumhunting lynch on Pom. I don't think it's a great reason to lynch someone, but your reasoning for what the lynch would provide works for me.
What gave you the impression that I wanted an information lynch? How would a lynch on Pom achieve this?

@Spy
I've gone over my Key/Antihero suspicions over and over again. I'm not going to repeat myself a thousand and a half times so you can keep telling me you don't understand it. Keyblade was scummy,
then
lurked. Pom was scummy too. I haven't had a good reason to unvote Keyblade/Antihero yet, especially considering how scummy Antihero is. Pom is also scummy, but not as scummy as Keyblade/Antihero. If you don't understand that, go play a newbie game or two and then come back.
skitzer wrote:Oops, I missed this earlier:

Flave: That was the only reason I found on Pomegranate in isolation. I then asked people to prove what made the Pomegranate case better than what I found. You can do that now, if you like.
Same thing I told Zwet. View me in ISO for points against Pom. You'll find quite a few.

@Pom
It would be nice if you could answer my question some time soon.

@Zazie
How's that read coming? Anything to report to us yet?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Flava Flave »

@Pom
This will be the 6th time I ask. To keep it simple for you, this will be the only part of my post. The quote below is my question and if you view me in ISO, you will see this quote pop up several times. The quote is below:
Flava Flave wrote: If you're town, why are you getting confused over whether Iguana is a vanilla or a power role? If you're town, you shouldn't care. If you're town, all that matters is the alignment of others, not the role.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:@Pom
This will be the 6th time I ask. To keep it simple for you, this will be the only part of my post. The quote below is my question and if you view me in ISO, you will see this quote pop up several times. The quote is below:
Thanks for the question. Here's an answer: I care about whether or not she's scum (her alignment). But why on earth can'ts he be scum, acting all Wifomy about whether or not she's a PR? Does what she did clear her as town?
There's no answer there. You said the WIFOM confused town. The only WIFOM is about Iguana's role, not alignment. So it shouldn't even affect town considering we don't care yet whether anyone is a power role or not.

No, Iguana isn't cleared.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote: k.
That's it? Really?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: k.
That's it? Really?
Yeah. Why?

I somewhat agree with it, and as I like Iguana's play better than before, I'm not going to worry about tit right now.
Can you tell me why you were getting confused over Iguana's role in the first place?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:I don't like the Wifom more than I did before, but I'm not as bothered by Iguana, and I don't think we'll get any farther.
Can you tell me why you were confused over Iguana's role?
Blastinus wrote: But, like I said, he's vanished, so I don't think that voting for him would accomplish much anyway, whether or not he is scum.
If he's scum, lynching him would accomplish quite a bit.
yabbaguy wrote:
Because I'm not. And you made a very scummy vote.
Lack of defense is scummy.

Unvote, Vote: zwetschenwasser

I'm completely satisfied now.
From what I've seen, this is a typical Zwetdefense. He didn't elaborate, but he answered what you asked him. He says he hasn't contradicted himself, which I agree with. And he says your previous vote was scummy, which I don't necessarily agree with, but Zwet looks like he's trying here. I don't think he's scum.

1-2 players voting Zwet are scum. (Iguana, Spy, Pom, Blast, War, Yabba). In order of liklieness: Pom, Yabba, Spy, War, Iguana, Blast.
Iguana wrote: Policy lynch is getting someone who is SO anti-town, or is so abbrasive that you do not want to play with them. To such an extent that if they dont get policy lynched, you strongly debate replacing out.
Really? I thought it meant lynching a player who is so detrimental to the town regardless of alignment that you don't want them around in a possible LYLO/late-game situation.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Yabba wrote:Not the town's job to manipulate town.
If you could manipulate town into lynching scum, you wouldn't do it? I would.
Yabba wrote:Regardless of alignment?
Did you miss the part where I think Zwet is town? If he's scum, the point is lessened (although when Zwet is scum, he's likely to be bussed). If he's SK, nobody knows that yet. Scum can get away with a weak vote on him either way, so the wagon can be treated the same as if he's town.
Yabba wrote:Do you actually think I'm scummy Flave, or is this merely comparative? I haven't seen *any* mention to you calling me scum.
Your overall play isn't necessarily scummy. I just strongly suspect that 1-2 scum are on the wagon. Pom is obviously listed before you and I have strong town reads on Blast and Iguana. Basically, take it to mean you are scummier than Spy and if Pom is town, you need a closer look. I'm not about to go "Let's lynch Yabba ASAP!!", but if people head that way, I'd be quicker to deadline-compromise on you than I would on other options (Zwet, Iguana, anyone else who might be wagoned that I don't think is scum).

Actually, now that I look at the rules...
semioldguy wrote: 8. If there is not a player with more than 50% of the vote at deadline, the day will end in NO LYNCH.
The following need to change their vote in their next post:
Antihero, Scott, Toro, Zwet

The following need to vote someone in their next post:
Grimmy, Yank, Zazie

Looks like our lynch is one of the following:
Zwet, Antihero, Pom, Iguana

My preference list is the following:
Antihero
Pom
Iguana
Zwet
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I don't like the Wifom more than I did before, but I'm not as bothered by Iguana, and I don't think we'll get any farther.
Well, as Wifom is usually confusing...

She's insinuating that she could be a PR, trying to pull in NAs, but that she could be a VT attempting to pull in abilities to avert them from real PRs.

But she could still be scum attempting to confuse people/cause people to think that she is either a VT or PR, one or the other.
WHY DOES TOWN CARE IF IGUANA IS A VANILLA OR A POWER ROLE?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Well, as Wifom is usually confusing...

She's insinuating that she could be a PR, trying to pull in NAs, but that she could be a VT attempting to pull in abilities to avert them from real PRs.

But she could still be scum
attempting to confuse people/cause people to think that she is either a VT or PR
, one or the other.
WHY DOES TOWN CARE IF IGUANA IS A VANILLA OR A POWER ROLE?
We care if she's scum. Look at the last line of my post.
Read what I bolded in your post that I have quoted and answer the question in my last post.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Not my favorite lynch choice, but
Unvote, Vote Zwet

No problem with Skitzer waiting, assuming he actually shows up.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Vote Antihero

Pomegranate and Toro are probably scum too.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Probably.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Flava Flave »

People should listen to Head Honcho. He's town AND right.

Stranger, I don't random vote. And having more than one suspect isn't "lining up lynches".
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Yeah, it happens. But I don't do it, so for me, there is no RVS.

Yeah, I wanted my top suspect dead before other suspects. And yeah, there's a reason for it. I'm more confident that Antihero is scum than Pomegranate. Common sense.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Saber, Pom is the only one of your suspects who is scum. Try again.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Flava Flave »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:Saber, Pom is the only one of your suspects who is scum. Try again.
Do you have reason to believe that Blastius and Nikanor are town? If you don't, then you are really in no position to question him. (I'm fully aware that you're not going to bring your own alignment into question without a good reason.)
I have town reads on both, yes.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Ouch. Missed 5 pages. Sorry, been busy. Just came back home from Virginia. Catching up now.
StrangerCoug wrote: Flava Flave being scum wouldn't completely surprise me, but my current read on him is actually neutral/borderline town.
This looks like a very wishy-washy stance. Uses both "town" and "scum", and also the word "neutral".
saberwolf wrote: He just doesnt seem that different in play than from when he was playing in killers mafia where I NKed him there for his gameplay which matches this one and he turned up goon.
:? Pretty sure I was town in that game?
Kreriov wrote:I am just curious as to why, after spending almost his entire time grilling and arguing with Pom, listing many others as scummy (sometimes including Antihero, sometimes not), and almost only mentioning Antihero in passing (one post that he doesn't like post 400 and one other with an actual list), Flava
suddenly catapults
Antihero to the top of his suspect list. One vote is certainly not a big deal to me, i just want to know what change with Pom that Flava
completely dropped him.
Misreps bolded. Keyblade was my top suspect while he was in the game. While he lurked and I couldn't question him for obvious reasons (him not being around), I focused a bit on my second suspect, Pom. Keyblade was replaced by Antihero, whose few posts he made caught my attention. Yet again, my top suspect lurked, making it difficult to question him. I haven't dropped my case on Pom at all. I just would rather vote my top suspect than my second suspect.

edit: I now see that you realized this in your next post.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Spy?!? Well played...

Return to “Completed Open Games”