Mafia 102: No-Frills Game Thread(Town wins!)

EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Really? The view I've got of you is that you claim few people are scum and keep repeating it over as if to appear serious. Unless, you seriously think you have the scum, at which I'd be rather surprised.
---------------------

Super Accurate* Vote Count(as of post 200):

CSL - 1(mask man)
crypto - 1(EtherealCookie)
mask man - 1(Sando)
No Lynch - 1(CSL)
hiphop - 1(charter)
SerialClergyman - 1(crypto)
EtherealCookie - 2(SerialClergyman, hiphop)
Staple - 1(le Chat)
crypto - 1(X_~)

Not Voting:Staple, Team Aether, Kaiveran, bigmc109, Pomegranate, muh316

*Not guaranteed to be accurate.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 am

Post by crypto »

Okay. I seriously think that probably two (definitely at least one) of

you
Staple
SerialClergyman
X_~
Hiphop

are scum. I'm most suspicious of the last three on that list. I've jotted down most of my beefs with the five of you, but I can't be bothered to post those reasons right now unless you want to see them.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Catching up.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Some thoughts, etc. :

1. Sorry for making everyone wait so long; I feel very bad. My experience is on my wiki page, and for those of you who are too lazy, here's a link.

2. I'm not liking Cookie or x_~ right now. I think it's possibly newbiness, but I feel that they may try to pass of genuine scummyness as newbiness, so I'm not going to put much stock in that.

3. I think we should play this game day out normally, whether or not no-lynch is a better idea- giving the scum extra information doesn't help us. When we're ready to end the day(, enough discussion or someone very scummy deserving to be lynched) we can decide if we think no-lynch is a better idea.

4. I'm sure that there's at least one scum between the people who followed charter on the no-lynch bandwagon at the beginning of the day. It was extremely scummy.

5. I find crypto and mask-man to be the most pro-town at this point.
X_~
X_~
Townie
X_~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by X_~ »

crypto wrote:X, why are you ignoring the request for linky links?
if the no lynch bandwagon doesn't seem scummy to you, then idk if you are helping the town or just trying to confuse it.

You started attacking me as soon as I posted, what were your reasons for that?
oh yeah, because I didn't notice the extra pages... This is my second game here, the page numbers are little and like hidden in the corner.
I thought this game was dead.
If you think I am scum for coming to this site and not posting in a game I thought was dead, then you are missing the point. I wished I would have gotten prodded or something.
The base of your attacked towards me was weak. What makes a confused player scum? I want evidence.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by crypto »

This is ridiculous. It shouldn't be a difficult task to dig up and post a couple of links.

Unvote.

Vote: X_~.

I'd like quick player-by-player analyses from EtherealCookie, SerialClergyman, Staple, and Hiphop.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by charter »

I agree, X going so far out of his way to not do something simple is incredibly suspicious.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

What? I already told you who I was suspicious of.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Oh, I need to vote on it.

Vote:X_~
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

bigmc109-Keeps saying he will scumhunt. Makes two or so posts, and goes back to the theory of no lynching. Pays more attention to theory than scumhunting so far.

charter-Townie points for coming up with no discussion, helps cop not to get killed. Scum points because it hides the scum. There are more scum than the one cop. So it would help the scum more than the town.

crypto- Still thinking about him. Clearly the backbone to this town.

CSL-May need a replacement for him. He is going to be V/LA every weekday. Which means he will not post for five out of the seven days of the week. If he will only post on the weekend he can do better than one post.

EtherealCookie-Clearly a newbie. Still want to see how he will post throughout the game.

Kaiveran- So far has been following the town, and talking about theory.

le Chat-Opinions are ok. So far...

mask man- Still thinking about this guy too.

muh316- So far hasn't done any attacking or scumhunting.

Pomegranate- Only real post at the moment was the last one, and the only part of that comment that wasn't following the town, was the last point. Pomegranate, you need to explain why on your last point.

Sando-waiting for him to scumhunt.

SerialClergyman-TV on EC

Staple-extremely scummy even for a newbie. Hypocrite. Says he didn't say something because everything he wants to say has already been addressed, and yet he says his views anyways. Bad vibe on him so far.
unvote
vote:Staple

Team Aether-still waiting...

X_~-He thinks EC is scum, just because he doesn't attack the people who attack him. Your argument against crypto imo is invalid. Why shouldn't a townie discredit an argument that is scummy? You should try attacking everybody that appears suspicious. You would be surprised how informative it is. Also until you provide those links, it will only be an opinion and not an experience like you claim.
crypto wrote:I'd like quick player-by-player analyses from EtherealCookie, SerialClergyman, Staple, and Hiphop.
Same from you please.
X_~
X_~
Townie
X_~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by X_~ »

this is like a something that came to mind right away
http://yugiohforums.com/showpost.php?p= ... tcount=231

watah= was scum
envy= was scum

envy went like " well it makes sense..." , but the vote count was:
[ Whatah ]
Flame Champion, Hebi, Yoy, D r e a m H a x,

[ Kanzo93 ]
ODP,

[ No Vote ]
Candlejack, Setzer Gabianni, Bloodwize, Envy., Whatah, Pepsi, Tenken, Kanzo93, JakeDaSnake, sharkshocker, foxxboi, Izanagi, ~Jordan', PokerJoker11,
so it already looked like watah was dying no matter what, but the scum gave a reason to jump in because he was refusing at first.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by Sando »

Bigmc109 wrote:My point is that with lynching we are almost guarenteed to have 0 scum dead, and 100% guarenteed to have more townies dead than we could with POTENTIALLY no lynching.
This is wrong wrong wrong, to spout such fallacy seems pretty scummy, but could be noobie. Normally this sort of behavior and thinking is drummed out of people in their first game, so I'm leaning towards scummy.
Bigmc109 wrote:You obviously didn't pay attention to the no lynching proposal, since you basically just agreed with it....
When he said "so even if by some miraculous means you can justify no lynching" he wasn't agreeing with it...
X_~ wrote:EC, seems REALLY scummy. His defenses suck, you would think he would be kind of upset that he is being attacked by pretty much everyone. Yet, EC tries to prove people wrong. FoS Etherealcookie

This is exactly how you'd expect town to act. You seem to be following along with 1 of the people attacking EC. Not sure whether you're following a scumbuddy or if you're opportunistically following a townie vote, but you certainly seem scummy following along like this.
X_~ wrote:If I was in EC's place I would at least have FoS'ed back or just called you guys stupid for concentration on me and not the real scum. But he hasn't. Everyone is scum until proven otherwise, EC hasn't done this.
So in his place you'd OMGUS them, then set out to prove everyone else wrong... kind of like what you said was scummy of him to do, righto.

Vote:X_~
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 am

Post by charter »

Sando is so town.

I'm pretty sure at least one of X and hiphop is scum (possible both are). Still keeping my vote on hiphop because he is scummier.

Kairveran comes after them in my scumspicions.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 am

Post by bigmc109 »

hiphop, I have been scumhunting, it just so happens that my suspicions fall on you.

Though I have to admit if X keeps it up at his rate, he will definetely be scummier.
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 am

Post by crypto »

Hey, BMC, wanna see something cool? Lookee here. :D
hiphop wrote:bigmc109-Keeps saying he will scumhunt. Makes two or so posts, and goes back to the theory of no lynching. Pays more attention to theory than scumhunting so far.
Indecisive, critical.

charter-Townie points for coming up with no discussion, helps cop not to get killed. Scum points because it hides the scum. There are more scum than the one cop. So it would help the scum more than the town.
Sitting on fence, critical.

crypto- Still thinking about him. Clearly the backbone to this town.
Sitting on fence. Setting up for night kill?
For the record, though, I find 99% accusations involving "setting up" for
anything
farfetched.[/color]

CSL-May need a replacement for him. He is going to be V/LA every weekday. Which means he will not post for five out of the seven days of the week. If he will only post on the weekend he can do better than one post.
Null read, completely legit.
I agree, by the way.[/color]

EtherealCookie-Clearly a newbie. Still want to see how he will post throughout the game.
Null read, sitting on fence, etc.

Kaiveran- So far has been following the town, and talking about theory.
Sitting on fence, vaguely accusatory.

le Chat-Opinions are ok. So far...
Slightly pro-town, but . . . what the heck? Blaming le Chat in advance for future actions?

mask man- Still thinking about this guy too.
Null read.

muh316- So far hasn't done any attacking or scumhunting.
Sitting on fence, critical.

Pomegranate- Only real post at the moment was the last one, and the only part of that comment that wasn't following the town, was the last point. Pomegranate, you need to explain why on your last point.
Accusatory, possibly a scum read, no real statement.

Sando-waiting for him to scumhunt.
Critical, null read.

SerialClergyman-TV on EC
Accusatory, no read.

Staple-extremely scummy even for a newbie. Hypocrite. Says he didn't say something because everything he wants to say has already been addressed, and yet he says his views anyways. Bad vibe on him so far.
unvote
vote:Staple
Strong scum read, critical, etc.

Team Aether-still waiting...
Null read, legit.

X_~-He thinks EC is scum, just because he doesn't attack the people who attack him. Your argument against crypto imo is invalid. Why shouldn't a townie discredit an argument that is scummy? You should try attacking everybody that appears suspicious. You would be surprised how informative it is. Also until you provide those links, it will only be an opinion and not an experience like you claim.
critical, either coaching or accusatory—not really a scum read, as far as I can tell.
1 scum read (Staple)
0 town reads
1 very slight town read, which seems to include a preemptive accusation (le Chat)
1 very slight scum read (Pomegranate)
12 null reads, 8 of which are critical/accusatory

In other news:

EtherealCookie, I'm asking that you make a list of all the (active) players, comment briefly on them, and say whether you think they're town or scum if you have reads on them. Same goes for SerialClergyman, still. :x

I don't like the X_~ bandwagon. And I'm not convinced he isn't just inexperienced town. Also, X, 'preciate the link.

Unvote: X_~.

SerialClergyman continues to avoid this thread. Check this out:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?mode=results
Type in his name in the author search box and look at the titles of the threads he's posted in, and the timestamps. Clearly not V/LA.

Hiphop makes me itch, but SerialClergyman is makin' me crazeh and he's still scummy for earlier posts.
Vote: SerialClergyman.

Delicious text wall.
Staple
Staple
Townie
Staple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Staple »

Hey guys I have been fairly busy the last while and I know I still owe a summary of who I think is scummy. I'll post it tomorrow, seeing as I have another project which is already late.
I am an Atheist, and I'm proud of it.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

All right. Will do so, hopefully by today. A bit busy on weekdays.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Scigatt »

Replacing Team Aether
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

SC really needs to post soon....is it too soon for a prod? I think it's been 47 hours, plus he's active on the site.
Show

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Probably wait for 48 hours.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by crypto »

I say we lynch him.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Sup. Prod is 72 hours, and I have 5 games, some of which are at more critical junctures than the 9th spammy page of D1. So relax, I'll get here soon.
I'm old now.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

That's a horrible excuse. You shouldn't be in more games than you can actively participate in. Replace out or post more frequently.
Show

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by hiphop »

SerialClergyman wrote:Sup. Prod is 72 hours, and I have 5 games, some of which are at more critical junctures than the 9th spammy page of D1. So relax, I'll get here soon.
What in another 72 hours?
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Lessons in activity.
1) 48 hours is not unreasonable to wait for someone to post.
2) Look at people's sigs before you accuse them of being inactive.
3) Count how many posts someone has before you accuse them of being inactive and compare that number to (off the top of my head) kaiveran, sando, charter, le chat, CSL, Team Aether, X_~, staple, muh316 and probably more. I'll even let you take off the last couple of posts which are clearly placeholders if you like.
And the most important lesson of all:
4) Having 60 posts in the 9th page, literally 1/4 of all posts in a 16 person game not including the mod, is
seriously anti-town
. You are spamming the thread, making re-reads and scumcatching harder.
5) Please check out the /invitational game here if you feel my activity on D1 here so far is a problem.

Irritating sojourn aside, actual content coming up next.
I'm old now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”