Mafia 102: No-Frills Game Thread(Town wins!)

EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Right. Here you are, Crypto.

--------------------------------------------------

bigmc109 - Comes off pro-town at the moment, pays close attention to people, actually gave some thought into the no-lynch policy.

charter - hiphop ignores his idea. Doesn't really give that great of a case on him. Then he's overeager to lynch him. I don't like the overeagerness.

Crypto - Posts a lot, attacks people, requests everyone's opinion on others. Seems over confident, pro-town read as of now.

CSL - Hurr. Two posts pro. Prod?

EtherealCookie - prty kool dude

hiphop - VI, most likely. Blabs about stuff without actually reading it properly (see post #6), bad analysis of people.

Kaiveran - Nothing to say, should be back soon.

le chat - I agree with his point on staple. I can't get much of a read on him, given he has 4 posts, so, neutral read.

maskman - I don't like how he passes himself off as jesus and crypto as god. Just saying. :P He gives some thought into how to go about this game, however. Pro-town.

muh316 - hasn't contributed very much at all. Votes for no lynch with no other reasoning other than "guess this makes sense."

Pomegranate - Yay for admitting to lurking. We now know you're not very helpful. Says Maskman and Crypto are pro town. Wooh. Share the popular opinion around.

Sando - Post more, please. You bring up good points on X_~.

Scigatt - Extremely scummy. Always typing in dark red. Watch out.

SerialClergyman - Like I said before, he doesn't have great points, and twisted what I said. Neutral read.

Staple - Lurks, attacks X_~ for lurking, comments on X_~ first post, which basically says he never noticed this post, but he will help find scum. The problem with that first post by X_~ was that he never commented on anything going on at the moment. However, Staple does the SAME EXACT THING, to the point of explaining why he hadn't commented previous (Everything had already been addressed, which is a garbage reason.) Very few posts. At the moment, leaning scum.

X_~ - Terrible, terrible, reasons to FoS me. Then he adds a plan that involves lynching me? Cool! Scum.
---------------------

Super Accurate* Vote Count(as of post 250):

CSL - 1(mask man)
No Lynch - 1(CSL)
hiphop - 2(charter, SerialClergyman)
Staple - 2(le Chat, hiphop)
crypto - 1(X_~)
X_~ - 2(EtherealCookie, Sando)
Pomegranate - 1(crypto)

Not Voting:Staple, Empking, Kaiveran, bigmc109, Pomegranate, muh316

*Not guaranteed to be accurate.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Scigatt »

EtherealCookie wrote: Scigatt - Extremely scummy. Always typing in dark red. Watch out.
lol

Anyways, sorry about being slack on prods and the like. Will look into that today/tomorrow.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by muh316 »

I know that I have to post a bit more content but my mind isnt processing everything your all saying. Its all confusing me. Its too much for a 14 year old to handle.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

And I'm 13.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Where did I say that no-lynch was extremely scummy? I just reread that post and didn't find that bit.
4. I'm sure that there's at least one scum between the people who followed charter on the no-lynch bandwagon at the beginning of the day. It was extremely scummy.
So help me God if you claim there's a sizable difference between a no lynch being scummy and the no lynch wagon at the beginning of the day being scummy I'll kill a kitten.
I'm old now.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by crypto »

attacks people
I'm sorry, but that's a massive load of crap.
Its too much for a 14 year old to handle.
Since when do fourteen-year-olds say this sort of stuff? Yikes. What is the world coming to?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SerialClergyman wrote:
Where did I say that no-lynch was extremely scummy? I just reread that post and didn't find that bit.
4. I'm sure that there's at least one scum between the people who followed charter on the no-lynch bandwagon at the beginning of the day. It was extremely scummy.
So help me God if you claim there's a sizable difference between a no lynch being scummy and the no lynch wagon at the beginning of the day being scummy I'll kill a kitten.
What we need D1 is discussion. A no-lynch on what? page three? means very little discussion(, if it goes through). Once we have discussion, no-lynch is more of an option, due to the fact that we have
information
. Once we're informed, it's a
lot
easier to make a good decision. On page three we really don't know.

Now go find a kitten to kill.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by crypto »

EBWOP (post 255): No, EC, that was not an attack on Muh.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

unvote, vote Pom
I'm old now.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Pft, don't get offended Crypto.
And, I'm fifteen, Muh. It's not hard to just post and think a bit.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

@ crypto First look at what the ideal spot for scum to be on a bw. Near the middle if not in the beginning. Why, because the L-1 and hammer vote are the most looked at. So there must be a townie willing to hammer. Therefore the townie would take more risks. Even EC in this game said he looked at people who didn't provide a good reason to bw. Possible scum trying to get on the bw early.

In this game redcoyote casts, what some people said was a random vote because he gave no reason, a vote in his first post when everybody was out of the rvs. While scum stayed with the rest of the town in the bwing. I will show another game, but it is on going, and the roles have not been proven yet. Why should scum cast gambits like this one, when it is easier to follow the crowd?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by crypto »

@ hiphop kthx dood I know the basics of scum hunting
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by crypto »

hiphop wrote:hammer vote
Actually, you'd be surprised how often this is overlooked. A lot of players seem to assume it's too scummy to mean much.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by bigmc109 »

SerialClergyman wrote:
unvote, vote Pom
Um....where did that come from? Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm missing the reasoning on voting Pom.
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Empking »

Vote; BigMc
- His early posts seem to be scummy with him changing Charter's plan and presenting his changes as the original.

FoS; Crypto
His "never had a scum role PM".

Charter: Why is Hiphop scum?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Staple
Staple
Townie
Staple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Staple »

Going through the whole thread again now. Will post in 2-3hours time.
I am an Atheist, and I'm proud of it.
Staple
Staple
Townie
Staple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Staple »

Sigh guys I feel really bad about not being able to contribute. I am usually incredibly active and the other game to which I am committed is also seeing less of me. I just have a crapload of work which was piled on me recently, I do not really know exactly what you guys want from me, so if you want to ask me anything regarding a specific topic please do so. I went through the thread just now. Since I was not active at all the first 11 pages I do not think I can give a decent summary of all the players. Please ask me some questions so I can prove to you that I am in fact a townie. I promise I WILL find some way to keep up with this game from here on in.
I am an Atheist, and I'm proud of it.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

Post by bigmc109 »

Staple wrote:Sigh guys I feel really bad about not being able to contribute. I am usually incredibly active and the other game to which I am committed is also seeing less of me. I just have a crapload of work which was piled on me recently,
I do not really know exactly what you guys want from me
, so if you want to ask me anything regarding a specific topic please do so. I went through the thread just now.
Since I was not active at all the first 11 pages I do not think I can give a decent summary of all the players. Please ask me some questions so I can prove to you that I am in fact a townie.
I promise I WILL find some way to keep up with this game from here on in.
What we want is scum hunting that doesn't consist of:
Anyone who supported no lynching seems suspicious to me
or:
Everyone who jumped on the no lynch train is suspicious.
Way to completely generalize an entire group of people. I have to say, I missed it before, but this combination of quotes is very scummy.

1. Attacking an entire group based on one action and not naming anyone specific or anything other than the fact that they were on the no lynch bandwagon.
2. Obviously what any pro-town player would want (from you or anyone) is scumhunting; the fact that this isn't obvious seems suspicious.
3. You have only 2 votes on you, why are you already preaching to us that you're a townie?
4. Your activity level has has nothing to do with your scumhunting/player analysis ability. In fact, I'd think a less active person would be able to come in with an unbiased view that would help the town more. Or at least an unbiased townie would....
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

Post by muh316 »

I always thought that I was playing with a bunch of adults here.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:51 am

Post by crypto »

Staple wrote:Since I was not active at all the first 11 pages I do not think I can give a decent summary of all the players.
Um. No. Being an outside observer means you should be able to post a summary that's more level-headed than other players'. Please do so.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by crypto »

EtherealCookie wrote:Pft, don't get offended Crypto.
I'm not offended. I'm annoyed, because that was an inaccurate statement.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

I believe you are on the offensive. You can deny that all you want, if you wish to.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by crypto »

I think the only people I've seriously attacked are Hiphop, X_~ (until he finally answered my simple question), SerialClergyman, and now Pomegranate. You and Staple fall under my list of suspects, but I've hardly attacked you, and my beef with Staple was limited to criticism of one or two of his posts.
WarWound
WarWound
Goon
WarWound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by WarWound »

/confirm
I am a soldier
WarWound
WarWound