Newbie 841 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Tororingu-chan »

T-chan highly approves! d(^_^)b
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

darou?

Confirm vote: Fitz
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

However, we know for a fact that there has to be at least ONE scum on the wagon, since you are the only one alive who wasn't on that wagon
Incorrect. ronnieroo was also not on that wagon.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am

Pablo Molinero wrote:
However, we know for a fact that there has to be at least ONE scum on the wagon, since you are the only one alive who wasn't on that wagon
Incorrect. ronnieroo was also not on that wagon.
Indeed! Do you think ronnie is suspicious?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 am

Indeed! Do you think ronnie is suspicious?
Well neither do I! So why are you not voting for HavingFitz?
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

I dunno, while she has been even less active than me, she hasn't exactly been leading discussion or jumping on wagons. I am unconcerned with her at the present.

And you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am

Way ahead of ya
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Tororingu-chan »

ehehehe~ Haha! ^_^
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Die in a fire, T-c. Or at least find something constructive instead of padding your post-count.

I have already stated my position on Fitz (that the him-vs-me is ultimately, likely, town fighting town). While I think he has been prone to some incredibly scummy things by mis-repping me, it has read to me more and more as town trying too hard as opposed to a scum-argument. You, on the other hand, have still done nothing to further your case against him and T-c seems to find that delightful. Rest of the town, feel free to chime in when you log in next.
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Tororingu-chan »

I find ABR's posts hilarious! We don't have to be serious all the time, right~? ^_^ Let's play this game and have fun while doing it~!

Anyway, just because someone doesn't play exactly the same way you do does not necessarily mean they are scum... just thought you should remember that. v_v;;
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Tororingu-chan »

Oh, I'd also really like to know what ronnieroo thinks about all this~ ^_^
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Tororingu-chan wrote:Anyway, just because someone doesn't play exactly the same way you do does not necessarily mean they are scum... just thought you should remember that.
Do you have any justification for a fitz vote, then? You seem to have no problem with it and ABR is giving very little help.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 am

You are DAMN annoying.

Who wants to actually lynch scum here?
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

NO U. Cry me a river.

Going back over your last page: While I see process of elimination here as a valid thought process, it also brings up the heavily-buddying pair of you/T-C in my mind. See my dilemma?

And yes, T-C, I know everyone doesn’t play like me, but I’m still allowed to not like them for it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 am

I don't give 2 shits about what you think.

I used to.

Until you proved to me that you are a ****ing idiot.

Wow.

Albert B. Rampage is BACK.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

This has gotten odd. Die in a fire? ****ing idiot? Unnecessary, really.

@ABR: Your defense is non-existent. You accepted the fact that Fitz's case is solid. Why are we to accept this as a positive when you're unwilling to explain yourself? Secondly, if you think Pablo is town, you'd better get him on your side. Part of this includes considering his view points. Numbers are everything for the town, so there are only negatives in being antagonistic and promoting the attitude.

@Pablo: Sifting through T-chan's spam may be annoying, but really harmless IMO. If this habit was incessant throughout the game, I would be less lenient. Still, you're making some good points on ABR's behaviour.

On the topic of my attitude towards Fitz:
1. His play struck me as odd the first day. No lie. The fact ABR uses my quote as evidence against Fitz is proof of my suspicion.
2. His play the second day was consistent with the latter part of the first. However, his argument with Pablo made me think he was town. His defense was more believable than Pablo's attacks, and I can't really understand where Pablo was coming from with his defense. At this point I thought Pablo was more likely scum than havingfitz, and many other players. However, I was not convinced enough to vote, nor am I still.

@T-chan: I am very curious to know where you stand on the Fitz issue. You took flak from Mitey on Day 1 about your defense of Fitz as probable townie. Has your opinion changed on him? And if so how, and when?

@Bob: I think the major problem with your argument as of right now is that one post. It's still making you look suspicious in my eyes. On the other hand, the volume of posts where DeathNote points towards NewbScum is a plus on your side. I'm watching you.

@Ronnie: Post soon!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:59 am

PaltryExcuse wrote:You accepted the fact that Fitz's case is solid.
I just said he made one acceptable comment or two, no one would go as far as to say that anything that comes out of his mouth is worthy of any particular notice.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

PaltryExcuse wrote:@Pablo: Sifting through T-chan's spam may be annoying, but really harmless IMO.
Aye, I seem to have one of these moments per game I play in (letting a shitty day carry over in-game) and this seems to be it for this one. I apologize to T-C for the snapping. Unlike ABR, who seems to make it his gimmick, I'll try and hold myself to a higher standard for the rest of the game. Agreed, it is unnecessary.

ABR, you may not care what I think, but my vote holds the same amount of weight as yours.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:RayFrost - 5 (Tororingu-chan, PaltryExcuse, DeathNote, Albert B. Rampage, havingfitz)

I think both scum were on this wagon.
You could be right. But since you have been in the game you have accused everyone of being scum. And since OMG was essentially the runaway favorite to get lynched on Day one....why would both (or either) scum need to vote for him? He could have very likely got himself lynched without scum help.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not scum. DeathNote wouldn't have asked for a replacement from a winning position IMO. Toringu-chan was pushing for a RayFrost lynch since the beginning.
If you were scum would you tell us? This is as useful to us as the claim you squeezed from RayFrost. And the fact DN got replaced has no bearing on his town or scum status. I would have thought mafia would be more likely to not quit a game but in my only other mafia game....both the mafia were replaced (not sure which point in the game but it was early). So mafia can ask for replacements as well as town.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:So that leaves two players: fitz and PE. That's who I think the scum are.

Way to take a stand.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's good reason to suspect fitz already:
PaltryExcuse wrote:That doesn't make your intentions clear at all for me. If the town doesn't want him lynched, they'll respond in kind. It seems to me as though you shied away from attack and hid behind 'what the town wants'. From what I understand, it was the 'what the town wanted' that convinced you.
Fitz was also wayyy too keen on lynching Ray when his so-called number one suspect was Pablo.
What was the good reason? What is the PE quote for? If that is your good reason...I responded to PE's comments in post 241. How was I way to keen? Was I asking people to vote it up? I voted for the person I had been targetting as the most scummy. I was consistent and not "wishy washy" with my suspicions. You should try it.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:As for PE, he's been pretty wishy washy towards Fitz all game.
PaltryExcuse wrote:In the argument of fitz vs. Pablo:
I'm currently leaning towards a vote for Pablo.
Pablo's early play was contradictory, or at the very least confusing.
In the end though, he takes his chance with helping who I think is his buddy out. They're scum backing each other to victory.
You pointed out that you thought Pablo or I were scum. PE agreed with you and appears to have leaned towards my side of the PM/HF debate. Since you thought Pablo or I were scum and it appears you have settled for me...does that mean you are taking a chance by helping Pablo out? You have been wishy washy towards everyone in the game. I'm having a hard time taking anything you post seriously as it does not appear that much thought goes into your posts and you are posting for the sake of posting. Is the other game still a distraction? Are you back from v/LA now?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Pablo Molinero »

PE agreed with you and appears to have leaned towards my side of the PM/HF debate
What "debate"? Is someone continuing this and not telling me? Have you been reading my words? I have resigned from my side for the time being, as evidenced by my unvote and my whole lack-of-attacking-you.

Things have gotten too scattered for my liking: I'm going to do a reread of the entire day when I have time and post my new focus.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by almightybob »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:And this makes perfect sense, because she realized that lurking
wasn't
a scumtell. Therefore her reasons for voting OGML no longer justify voting me.
Lolwut?
Where did this revelation occur to T-Chan please ABR?

These are all the quotes I found by isolating T-Chan's posts and searching for "lurk":
T-Chan, post 84, wrote:Oh?? I thought you were only being inactive...
so you were lurking....??? @_@; That's not a good sign!!

And no, it is not a good idea for you to be inactive. We don't mind being confused, but we'd hate it if you just stayed in the background and did nothing~~~ now that would confuse us a lot if you were town because
it's scum that like to lurk
~~ >_<;;
T-Chan, post 96, wrote:I understand that people have things to do other than play this game~~
so initially, I didn't consider your lack of activity suspicious~~ ^_^;;
But when questioned by Pablo, you admitted to "staying in the background." And "staying in the background", those words, have the same meaning as "lurking"
.... >_<;;

It's not me who said that you lurked. It was you~ o_o;
T-Chan, post 277, wrote:upporting the "DeathNote is a HoRrIbLE ScUM" theory is! ^_^

1) He exhibits, to almost textbook perfection, the art of active lurking.

Lying to defend of another player - either protecting scumbuddy, or buddying. There's absolutely
no
pro-Town motivation to do so.

Vote: Albert B Rampage
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Tororingu-chan »

almightybob, PBPA please! ^_^
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Tororingu-chan »

@Pablo: Everything is forgiven~! I hope you have a good day today! ^u^
PaltryExcuse wrote:I am very curious to know where you stand on the Fitz issue. You took flak from Mitey on Day 1 about your defense of Fitz as probable townie. Has your opinion changed on him? And if so how, and when?
I don't think havingfitz is scum~ My position has not changed!

On ABR:

What is scummy for OMGLyncher may not be necessarily be scummy for another player. I thought it was obvious (apparently not), but you can't just say "ah, you lurked. Die scum!"~~ that would make the game too easy, no? ^_^
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by almightybob »

I said I'll do it tomorrow. I'm going to do it tomorrow. I live in Scotland, it's 3am here. Saying "PBPA PLZZZZ!!!" after each post of mine isn't going to make me do it any faster or slower. I'll do it when it's ready, not before.

Have some patience, and stop being a pain in the ass.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Tororingu-chan
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Tororingu-chan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Tororingu-chan »

Oh, it's not tomorrow for you yet? It's already tomorrow for me! ^_^ I look forward to it~

Oh, I know why you're annoyed~ You're annoyed because you're scum! lol.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”