DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Mufasa

After a quick ISO over mufasa's post, I have decided that I dislike his play.
Mufasa wrote:Hey guys, been away with school, so I believe that the Snow white train needs to be toughened up. Move faster. vote: Snow White
This right here appears scummy to me due to the fact of wanting votes to progress faster, yet has been lurking as much as me. There is also the fact that he stayed on his RV up until a larger wagon formed. Overall... his post make no sense to me. (If he acts like this every game, then I might change my mind but for the moment... he is my vote.)

SW, saberwolf, Sanjay, BC, MrSuave, and MME

I have no opinion on any of them expect for MrSauve and his vote on SolemJ for lurking. This seems iffy to me as there were plenty of other options, myself included, that he could have picked from.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I picked him because of what he said, and I was pretty sure someone warned us about his lurking.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'll have the reread up tomorrow, got home less than 2 hours ago and had buncha stuff to do.

also, its 2:30 AM @_@
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Max »

Votes Count

6 Votes:
Snow White (BloodConvenent, My Milked Eek, saberwolf, AlmightyBob, Deuxieme Octopus, Mufasa)

4 Votes
SolemnJ (SolemnJ, MrSuave, StarBuck, dramonic)

3 Votes
Mufasa (xRECKONERx, Sanjay, DeathNote)

2 Votes:
BloodCovenent (Mufasa, Lowell)
saberwolf (Snow White, EtherealCookie)
Lowell (Santos, SnowWhite)

1 Vote:
MrSuave (Wickedestjr)

0 Votes:
Sanjay, My Milked Eek, Almightybob, DeathNote, dramonic, Wickedestjr, Mufasa, Santos, xRECKONERx, DuexiemeOctopus, EtherealCookie

18 Players, 10 to Lynch
Last edited by Max on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 am

Post by Max »

AlmightyBob is receiving a prod

In Need Of Replacement (in order of replacement)
3. SolemnJ
5. nook
10. Lowell

Prod Count
Mufasa - 2
BloodCovenent - 1
DeathNote - 1
Santos - 1
Sanjay - 1
Lowell - 1
Wickedestjr - 1
AlmightyBob - 1
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Max »

Starbuck is replacing nook (I got the order wrong but it doesn't make a difference really)
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, just checking in. I'll be catching up shortly.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Starbuck is here as well? Let's get a "Save the Mafia" reunion thing going on.
Eek
!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 am

Post by MrSuave »

why is my vote on snow? I thought it was still on SolemnJ... o____o
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Starbuck! <3

This does feel like Save the Mafia all over again! Enjoy your re-read, SB.
green shirt thursdays
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:34 am

Post by almightybob »

Hello. Sorry, I am still alive. An unexpectedly busy last few days. And I don't have time to go through the thread right now, but I promise promise promise I will tomorrow night.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Snow White »

Okay. Just for the record i am currently writing up.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Snow White »

Okay. If anyone has any questions on this shoot. I went through this page by page. For anyone wondering yes, i do ask odd questions but i get more of a feel for who the innocent are more so than scum in mafia. And anything i do ask i try to judge on the replies given. Get opinions and such. Im weird. Period. Please just bare with me.

Lowell. With a fourth vote on BloodCovenent i thought this was opportunistic. More or less for the fact of third on RVS wagon is always in my eyes a bit iffy no matter how many people there are. Anyway! What i REALLY didnt like was MME's fifth vote on BC AFTER BC fos'd myself, Mufasa and Lowell (in the order we followed his vote)

Cookie puts on a sixth vote. Why was this?

BC unvotes himself and votes for me for "starting" the bandwagon.

Bob adds his vote to BC. Why not just state your point against BC so he could explain? What was the need for a sixth vote on BC? Five votes is enough pressure is it not?

I was nervous about a BC wagon so i jokingly unvoted Lowell. I thought he would be a good choice because in the last game we had together he lurked as Godfather. It was a friendly game with lots of jokes so i thought i'd carry it through... unfortunately didnt work so well. lol.

DeathNote puts BC back up at 6votes. Again. What was the necessity for this DN?

I ask DN asks "I wonder if anyone would be brave enough to hammer when the time comes... " or something to the same extent. And when i ask "@DeathNote. Why risk BC like this, for all you know he could have a power role. Is it worth such a risk?" He replies "Meh... he is still four away so i am not worried..." And yet you were talking about BC being hammered when the time comes? So im confused, did you intend that someone would hammer him or didnt you?
(Anyone who wants to give me slack for suggesting someone has a power role its always a possiblity and i for one would like all power roles alive as long as possible)

MME finds my use of emoticons noteworthy. All i can say is i was on a happy vibe. But ive quit using them now. He votes Snow White. Jumping off the BC wagon. Which i like somewhat.

I liked Saber's post 40 vote on Mufasa. I feel its dignifed enough but not as noteworthy as MME or Cookies vote. Has Mufasa answered to that actually? Someone gave him an answer of he seemed enthusiastic to get things started but i dont think he's elaborated on it himself has he?

Snow White and Dramonic talk EoS
MME and Cookie ask about EoS.
Snow White says we need to get off the subject of the avatar.
Saber jokes "Avatar avoidance = Scum"

45minutes and 1 vote count later Saber votes Snow White saying that competeing bandwagons are good for town.
I enquire why and accompany it with a vote, trying to show im being serious-dont think i stated this clearly however.

MrSwauve joins.

I disliked Nook answering someone else question but he had a fair point.

Dislike MME's attempt at verifying a vote on Snow White. Initially voted over use of emoticons, he is now happy voting me due to additional offenses of AtE and OMGUS. Admittedly I do use AtE quite alot. Its not the first time someones tried to use it against me. But for arguements sake ill post a list of other games when ive been town and used it too. It just comes naturally im afraid. Dramaqueen, but not normally in the sense of "if you lynch me you'll regret it". My AtE all tend to have a dramatised point.

Snow White attepmts to scumhunt post 75 and instead her post is strawmaned on "I've yet to see an RVS where one of the BandWagons is scum) Someone gave their definition as though i was keeping an eye out for one, i guess you can kinda say i do. I read over past games in my spare time, mostly theme games like Kubrik mafia, Twilight mafia, Family Guy mafia, Betrayal House mafia. So yah, thats the best defense i can give there.

MME post 91 states he likes the position of Saber's vote on Snow White but that there is poor reasoning behind it. (With his own vote on me.) Why would you say that there is poor reason to a wagon and then back it? Do you feel this lynch is the correct one? Would you be happy to see me lynched?

Snajay says he finds Mufasa's vote town. But im wondering if he's acquainted with the theory that the 3/4 vote on a player is often scum? I dont know. Just for the record however in any given game i find the fourth and fifth votes are often unnecessary in an RVS.

The general consensus by page 4 is that Snow White has been misunderstood.

Saber's explanation of a FoS on Mufasa makes sense. I had interpretted what Mufasa had wrote as "Saber is voting me becuase it is normal for him to do so without reason" when in fact if its only been twice with good reason i find his statement redundant and + scum points to Mufasa for implying Saber votes him "in every game".

Mr Swauve claims to have eni-minee-minee-moe'd his way to voting for Sanjay. I did check this out too like Sanjay and yes it does land on Sanjay. He avoids the SW/BC bandwagon. And his explaination in post 106 for doing so checks out. Saying he personally seen no one of interest.

I liked Saber's post 113 which i considered scumhunting but then he goes and twists my words. Which i found highly suspect.

Builds a case on me post 116.

I state i was infuriated, which, i was cause i felt my words were being twisted.

Almighty Bob votes for Snow White.

Disliked MrSwauve voting me. He seemed easily persuaded once someone had made a solid case on me adding his own point of my use of a form of OMGUS.

I like Santos's vote on Lowell and am in agreeance.
Santos post 130 wrote: 1) Not a random vote
2) I am picking on a quiet random voter
3) I have a gut feeling he's the quiet scum of the group

Its a little suspicious seeing Snow White go after Lowell as well. Scum partners? Its possible, but purely speculation atm. I won't forget her vote on him earlier.
However i'd like to point out im not scum with Lowell or anyone for that matter.

BC makes giant post to make up for lost time. Very welcomed and good points. In regards to me jumping mindlessly on. I think your a perfectly apt player and were trying to get the game started. Unusal play but understandable. Hence the "ehm... why not?" I did expect a FoS but as the first one on i didnt expect such a heavy one. I'd have looked at the third vote on personally. But that is me. Can i ask you a question however BC? Would you have been just as inquisitive as to my motives if i had voted Lowell off the bat? Or would i have then been avoiding discussion in your eyes?
BC is calm in the face of SW wars.
Disliked Wicked's implication that BC had self claimed scum when he voted to get discussion started.
FoS Sanjay
on BC's points
Sanjay wrote: I get somewhat of a town vibe from Mufasa...I think his frustration with BloodCovenent seems townish to me.
in regard to this
Mufasa post 6 wrote: ya why not we all love to train choo chooo vote: Blood Covenent
And then in contrast to this frustraation that Mufasa has according to Sanjay. Sanjay then backtracks with
Sanjay wrote:Mufasa's vote looks pro-town to me because to me it reads like "weeeee, let's bandwagon"
Explanation from Sanjay post 137 imho does not add up simply because the post he refers to that Mufasa sounds frustrated seems to be in response to DeathNotes "I wonder will anyone be brave enough to hammer when the time comes." Mufasa replies "I dont know. BloodCovenent might rip our heads off and uhm... yahh.. " to me that sounds slightly laid back. No? Mind you i can always be wrong with tese sort of things.

Serious contribution by Wicked post 139.

I dislike SolemnJ's appearence only when he is mentioned and his unco-operation to contribute. Scum lurker?

Dramonic makes a good point of SW's leaving each other alone. lol.

Both BC and Snow White have now five votes.
Sanjay wrote:I dont know why BC had to point the finger anywhere and if he was going to, how much help is it to put a FoS on all 3 of you?
Granted. I know this may seem hypocritical on my part. But i would have waited a bit longer. Fraankly i wasnt suspicious of Mufasa but Lowell's third vote had me a little WTF. I think Lowell, MME, Cookie and DeathNote deserve a lot more attention than thus accredited for their votes on BC. It seems that we are only concentrating on the first 2 people to vote BC and forgetting the others who had put BC alot nearer to a lynch.

@Wicked. Could you review what it is about me you find scummy. From your postss however i find you naturally scummy from games such as the Twillight mafia. but fairly town read from your 154 post.

156 Wicked votes me. I feel i should probably address this. You find the terms "Simply in my mind anyway... i cant call it pro town" - the bolded parts you didnt like. What is there not to like? I have my own mind. I speak it.

"The yet implies you will be looking at more games" Well apart from reading mafia in my spare time i do intend to play more. I read games i have an interest in or that are reputed to be good such as Kubrik and Twilight.

Blowing things out of proportion frustrates me. In my past game as town i frequently turn suspicion to the accuser instead of the accusee. Thiss game has proved different as im in the light and cant see any signs of a glimmer of doubt as to my alignment. I will however live with this for however longer.

I dislike your jump and it is noted Wicked.

"Why do you have a problem voting for yourself" - Wicked. Well were i to do so now i'd be L-1 giving any scum left the window to jump me. D:

FoS Wicked
for listing 3 points of Dramonic which are basically imo the same. You tell Dramonic to give opinions without specifying what it is you would like his opinions on. What opinions of the game to date would you like?

Newbscum. Were i to pick two words to describe me. Calculating and Manipulative.
Saber wrote: Tends to get angry and defensive when voted for more so than the typical townie
How do typical townies in your opinion act? Sure im a little defensive, i think my votecount now qualifies me to be so. *sad face*

How do you think my play has differed from Caboose/Sepharim's day night mafia. Or has it at all?

@Mufasa. You changed your stance very quickly. First you ask why am i scummy. As though waiting for someone to provide you with an updated reason to vote me.
FoS Mufasa

Mufasa post 162 wrote:Could someone justify for me why Snow white is a better lynch candidate than bloodcovenant in one sentence?
Mufasa post 167 wrote:but ya I agree that Snow White is more scummier because we have seen more from her we need more actions from bloodcovenant
Mufasa post 170 wrote:Whats wrong with being more talkative saberwolf it makes it so you dont have an easy reason to lynch me, but in all seriousness if BloodCovenant doesn't post today I am voting for Snow White
I dont know... they just dont seem right to me.

@Wicked.
Mufasa wrote:Could someone justify for me why Snow White is a better lynch candidate than bloodcovenent in one sentence?
Wicked wrote: Snow White is using bad logic
Coroner's report. Snow White. Lynched using bad logic Day1.

I struggle to get a read of you Wicked. I know from Twilight i read you scummy anyway but just when i think your scum you appear to give some breathing room questioning why other people think the way you think which confuses me.
unFoS
i guess for now. But i second your queries on Mufasa.

Wicked votes Cookie. While you say things in the RVS are often blown out of proportion you critisize Cookie for not examining saber's points he has against me? :S

Needless to say i agree that i see little justification in the votes ive accumulated. But ive explained myself now as best i can and can only hope it helps clear me somewhat in the eyes of town.

@Wicked
Cookie wrote:
Wicked wrote: I see townies do it too, to try defending themselves.
What allignment do you think would be more likely to do that?
What am i meant to do sit back and hope no one notices the accumulating votes on me? Townie or scum i wouldnt want that!

@Saber. Your catching "dump slips". Obviously but i dont expect you to believe it.
Why would myself and BC be scumbuddies?
I like how you now ask questions to everyone. +town points.
Non Snow White connections? - Lurkers. Id consider myself fairly friendly to just about everyone.

@Dramonic. I dislike the SolemnJ wagon. He's an inactive. He should be replaced if anything else. Why not ask for his replacement instead of voting him?

*copy, paste and save! Because my laptop has an irrating habit of shutting itself down randomly and ive gone too long without saving. D:*

@Saber could you care to refresh your points against me? (bulletpoints please)

Dramonic introducing Sanjay to ISO.

Confusion between Sanjay and SolemnJ

@AlmightlyBob
Post 218 wrote: How do you play as scum?
I believe i already covered this. Im providing a link at the bottom of this post to one of my games as fully fledged scum. ie. in a team, communicating.

@ MME. If you are voting for me of AtE alone then Ill be provdiding links where i use AtE in other games as town according to other players to show its just my norm. If you want to policy lynch me then that is a different matter i hope we dont need to go into. My post "Is it not true?"in your words
MME post 219 wrote: she is asking me if the two competing bandwagons aren't leading to a mislynch. Thus, continuing the AtE.
has been misinterpretted.
I wrote wrote:
We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on two random individuals to avoid
what could be
an inevitable mislynch.
Please do not misunderstand me. I always leave things open for possiblity.

*Yay!!! Text message!!! :D*

Next
MME wrote:
Snow White wrote:
MME wrote: lol.
So everyone who lies back and watches the game is town?
"Supposed to be town"?
No. What i meant by this is i dont see town being so aggressive in the space of what was 4 pages, to seriously consider someone scum.
So, I was right, you expect town to sit back and watch the aggressive scum post? Bullocks.
I said i didnt expect town to be
so
aggressive to be able to decide one is scum four pages in. You are twisting my words by saying i expect town to sit back and relax which i do not but i do expect most to be a bit wary.

MME tries to force Mr Swauve into listing his suspects. Maybe trying to coax a vote onto one of the more popular bandwagons.

DeathNote unvotes BC. "hmm..." but its temporarily invalid.

DeathNote/Saberwolf gag on abortion.

OCTO. Elaboration. VERY MUCH SO NECESSARY. POINTS NOW. YOUR OWN WORDS FOR ME BEING "TOTALLY SCUM"

I like Saber's interjection here post 244.

MME backs Saber up. Much like a parrot as Saber notes.

Dramonic, the comedian to the scenario. (compliment lol)
Octo wrote:First of all, she was part of the initial RVS on BC, but as soon as he FoS'ed her (almost jokingly IMO) she dropped the vote, and put a useless inside-joke vote on Lowell
BC had garnered 6 votes, even after he had placed the FoS on me. 6 votes is veering dangerously close to a lynch. Close enough for me to be uncomfortable and unvote him. [/quote]
Octo wrote:Then when Saber votes Snow White with his declared intention of a second (competing) bandwagon, she takes it as an opportunity to look as super-town as possible, and makes this Captain America, everyone-is-equal! post.
Will provide a link from another game "totally" proving this is my line of thought and really a null tell. And please! If i was making a SUPER TOWNIE post i'd hardly be in this now would i?
Octo wrote: If 1 bandwagon can be useful, why wouldn't a second one be just as if not more useful? Snow White's answer seems to be, "because the 2nd one's on me, and I don't want any negative attention whatsoever."
No. My line of thinking is that everyone should be looked at. Not just two individuals.
Octo wrote:This makes me wary of the fact that so many of her posts either deal with non-game-related things (such as Empire of the Sun -- that whole exchange was very misdirecting) or open questions. Rarely does Snow White express any suspicion that's more than a slight jab here or there
Yes. Because the issue of abortion is so totaally relevant to mafia too. :D But seriously? This is what i wrote in regards to my misdirecting conversation
Snow White post 51 wrote: Empire of the Sun is a band. Nothing to do with the game whatsover just idle chit chattering. But frankly I think we should get off the subject of my avatar.
I think this disbands your theory.

And if you are complaining that im not listing my suspects. Well it was only a few pages in but with that post your either scum or havent really read the topic. Would you care to give an affirmative answer to either one of them?
But by all means bring more ammunination and i will answer it as best i can.

Reck joins. Yay!!!

MME. "According to her logic no one should vote" No. What i meant was BC did not need anymore votes for "pressure" if thats what its purpose was. In fact the fact that so many votes were piled on i think distracted from speculation of the people who joined the Bandwagon.

Like Santos's looking forward to someone providing speculation on someone other than me.

Right. I best to be replying to that text i got a while ago. But i will be reading page 12 aand 13 soon and writing up whats happened there and my thoughts on it.... i hope someone will inform me when its requisite of me to claim before hammering me. Tis only just for when i flip.
Links to come next post under headings.

Meta of Snow White's AtE as town.

Snow White/Lowell game where Lowell lurked as Mafia Godfather.

Snow White's last game as full fledged scum.

Rebuttal post to "everybody is equal"
I like ignorant people.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HOLY EPIC POST, BATMAN!

I skimmed what you said... and honestly, I don't like Wicked's "Snow White is using bad logic" line, just like I didn't like his calling me scum or saying I'm "making bad points" without really backing it up with much. I don't know if it's enough to call it a scumtell, though.

I know who I suspect, but some of the people who I suspect are suspecting each other, creating one giant clusterfucky confusion train. I will try to sort this out tonight, but my internet has been phasing in and out all day, so I don't know how long it'll take. Took me fifteen minutes just to log in to MafiaScum and get to this page.
green shirt thursdays
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by almightybob »

From a quick skim of that wall, I see mainly IIoA. But that might be harsh, as it was literally reading 15 or 20 random lines. I'll read it more thoroughly when it's not midnight.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Snow White, your FoS on me is ridiculous.

How would:
Sanjay wrote: I get somewhat of a town vibe from Mufasa...I think his frustration with BloodCovenent seems townish to me.
be in regard to
Mufasa post 6 wrote: ya why not we all love to train choo chooo vote: Blood Covenent
Why would I, town or scum, try to put forth the idea that pretending to be a choo choo train is a sign of frustration? I was referring to this:
Mufasa, post 23, wrote:I dont know bloodcovenant might rip our heads off and uhm... yahh..

Why the fos when you self voted that gives me the warrant to auto vote you.
Whether my read of frustration was an accurate read or not, I really don't see how you think I was talking about post 6 and not post 23. Is your argument that I was trying to say that post 6 showed frustration but when I couldn't pull that off I lied and said I was talking about post 23 instead? That's ridiculous.

Part of my post WAS about post 6. The part you cut out:
Sanjay wrote:I get somewhat of a town vibe from Mufasa.
He seemed to quite easily put the third vote on the BloodCovenent wagon which seems like kind of a scary place for scum to tread. Plus
I think his frustration with BloodCovenent seems townish to me.
Why did you cut that out? I feel like you selectively quoted me to make a bogus case and I don't understand why you would do that as town.

FoS: Snow White
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Snow White »

Still writing. I have another game to catch up on but this one has taken first choice. Because well i havent particularily contributed much.

I responded to your first point of Mufasa's post 23 by saying it appeared laid back/joking if he was replying in response to DeathNote's
DeathNote wrote:I wonder will anyone be brave enough to hammer when the time comes
Thus. I dont see how Mufasa could have been intrepretted as being frustrated.

Mind you i didnt quote Mufasa or DN so you may have overlooked it. In regard to what you did read.

I cut it out because it didnt seem overtly relevant in regards to what i was talking about. But if you want to bring it up as a seperate point. A third vote on someone who has asked to skip the RVS by voting for himself is scary for scum?
I like ignorant people.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Do you really think it was more likely I was talking about post 6 than post 23?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Snow White »

Please answer my question when i have the courtesy to answer yours.

Honestly. I didnt search i just took your word for it when you told BC ( i think ) he had the wrong end of the stick. And you meant Mufasa's post 26. Then when i seen it and refered it to the conversation, it appears Mufasa was replying to DeathNote. Thus. It loses some indigination that would otherwise be associated with it.
I like ignorant people.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Are you aware of the theory that the third vote on a wagon is scum, Snow White?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Are you aware that bandwagoning is considered scummy as well?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Snow White »

Wasnt that Lowell?

A third vote on someone who has asked to skip the RVS by voting for himself is scary for scum?

All one has to do, were the third voter to defend themselves was "i was just doing what BC was basically asking. Its not my fault i logged in third" or something to the extent.

ps. ignore my question one more time and i will be doing the same vice versa. Im sorry but i believe its only common courtesy.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ack. My wicked/cookie quote tags got mixed. Anyone whose enthusiatic to read my post just reverse them.

Meta of Snow White's AtE as town
(cant link directly to the post but if your enthusiastic you'll find it)

Cancer Bottle
Cancer Bottle wrote:
Snow White wrote:im curious after the town scapegoat is lynched and flips innocent, who will your suspicions then turn to?
You are not a scapegoat, just another suspect. I have presented my suspicions against you. You have responded with theatrics.
LMFAO RECK
Awh! Sucks about your net but im sure you'll get on it. You have little to worry about anyway in comparision to my vote count! In regards to Wicked... i know. Its as though scums are scumhunting themselves so its all rather up in the air. But ill write up a scumlist soon. Maybe tomrrow. Its broaching midnight atm. *sad face*

Kiku - Hoopla's Seaside Mafia
Kiku wrote:Snow White: My main suspicions of you are your seeming knowledge of others alignments. I am planning oin doing an iso read to confirm this and lay out exactly where these instances occurred. Your posts take some time going through. Where did I say I "didn't read" the game? Oh yes, maybe I am not answering some of your questions because you pose them in the form of either/or fallacies
Kiku wrote:
Snow White wrote:1. @Kiku. Who apart from Exalt do you find suspicious and why? You must have some other opinion on players?
Snow White- false dilemma fallacy, rolefishing, illogical defense of another player
Exalt - Hoopla's Seaside Mafia
Exalt wrote:Why does snow white find it so impossible to give an actual defense? She obviously is desperate and flustered beyond belief, because she isn't even giving an excuse for her bad play now... she just is trying to blame it on everyone else....
MaskMan - Hoopla's Seaside Mafia
Maskman iso 11 wrote:However, has anyone else noticed that Snow White's secondary defense to everything is "Think whatever you think."?
RayFrost - Hoopla's Seaside Mafia
RayFrost wrote:Also, why do you need the "green light" from any of the players to do anything? Smells of AtA...
Thus far this is all i can find.

Lowell lurker game

One of the funest games ever!
Lowell wrote:I was hoping my lurking would induce a cop investigation before I was lynched for... being a lurker. Clearly that was a mistake. Not sure how that happened.
page 46 post 1133 (just for good measure) lol.

Snow White's Last Game as Fully Fledged Scum

Actually... this game was pretty awesome too Information is in my wiki.

Rebuttal to "everyone is equal" from previous town game

Rant about my secondary defense of "think what you think"
Snwo White iso 20 wrote:perhaps i should address my so called secondary defense: Everyone has their own opinions and im not going to force mine down anyone elses throat if i can help it. Its up to the individual to make up their mind and just because i find one thing 100% scummy. Doesnt mean another person will.

Everyone has their own gut instinct and their own reasons for their actions and i blame no one for that. I assume no one to take my word for the sake of taking my word because they dont know my alignment. But i do find sometimes if someone takes your word on another player and that player flips town then you are immediately placed in the firing line because that player doesnt want to take responsiblity for their action. So that is something i simply try to avoid. As scum and as town. Im lucky in the way that my meta can now speak for both.
Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions. Im not gonna stuff mine somewhere unless ive hardcore evidence to the contrary.

Will look at the past 2pages tomorrow it is now1.30am. Ill answer any questions then.

Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Sanjay »

I didn't mean to ignore your question. I was trying to answer it.

I guess in retrospect I didn't need to wait for you to answer what are basically rhetorical questions.

I guess the third vote was Lowell if you don't count BC. I was counting BC so I meant Mufasa.

I guess this is a little WIFOMy, but I just figured that given how people know that the third vote is a scummy vote, and given how people know that bandwagoning is bad, scum would be less likely to do it.

I'm not throwing out the third and fourth vote tell out the window. I think there are lots of reasons for scum to be in those positions, because scum have more interest to jump on somewhat established bandwagons. But I don't think the Random Vote Stage is a time where scum best interests are necessarily served by doing that.

Would you answer mine now? It was first, after all. Do you really think it makes more sense that I was talking about post 6 than post 23 when I was talking about Mufasa being frustrated with BC?

You have explained why you don't see frustration in post 23, but you haven't explained how you see frustration in post 6. I really don't understand how you think post 6 could possibly be the post I was talking about.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Huh, I start a lot of my sentences with "I guess".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”