Open 175 - Picking Simplicity (Game Over)

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Toro »

Gimme a B!
Gimme a U!
Gimme a D!
Gimme a D!
Gimme a Y!
Gimme an I!
Gimme an N!
Gimme a G!

What's that spell!?

GOTCHA!!!
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
WarWound
WarWound
Goon
WarWound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by WarWound »

I had the "just joined today" thing under my name a day or 2 ago,
I am a soldier
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Blastinus wrote:
I'm kind of unsure if the people who've been validated are, in fact, completely clean. I'm not even sure if WarWound is legitimately new to this game, or just pretending to be so that people don't suspect him (not accusing you of it, just illustrating a point). Right now, I think I'll play it by ear before making a new vote.
Speculating on whether WW is an alt or not is unnecessary at this point to determine whether he is scummy or not. He's reading like noob town at the moment.
nikanor wrote:I'm too lazy to actually address everything I want to, so I'll just say this:
As the first to point out the obvious and call my behaviour in this game townish, Blastinus earns himself big town-points, especially since I'm an opposing bandwagon for him. In fact, I'm confident enough to Unvote.
(Correct me if I'm wrong about the 'first to call Nik's behaviour protown' thing. Just tell me if you said it before now, and I'll award town-points accordingly). Very Happy
This post seems weird, almost like Nik is buddying up to Blast to get Blast's vote off him. And then it works in Blast's 224.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by Toro »

WarWound wrote:I had the "just joined today" thing under my name a day or 2 ago,
Congrats there soldier.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

foilist13 wrote:dramonic, Scott Brosius, zwetschenwasser, Head_Honcho, Snow_Bunny, Vaya

There are several accusations of lurking going around, but I think that these are doing it admirably and not getting called on it.
*Points to sig*

Hmm, I always have a hard time day 1 >_<
i'll just read the situation for the nth time...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Iguana
Iguana
Townie
Iguana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by Iguana »

meh, VI is basically anyone who gets lynched in more then a third of thier games, or more then about a fifth D1. That or has had more then one person try to policy lynch them. VI=lynchable in laments terms.
yabbaguy wrote:Toro is actively lurking practically to the same degree 12KB is, and if anything, tilts scummier than 12KB.
No... 12kb is actually comitting scumtells. Toro just insnt being overlyhelpful.

Look, from 12kb we have comments like
12Keyblade wrote:
Flava Flave wrote: I also think Keyblade is trying to post as much as possible so he doesn't look like a lurker. He hasn't really said much of value though.
I was waiting for the end of RVS. Found it!

God, I love early bandwagons on me.
12Keyblade wrote:
Hyl wrote:You withheld relevant content because we were still in the RVS? If other players were scum-hunting, why would you do this?
I did not say this. I said that I was waiting for the nonsense that is the RVS to end before I began to reanalyze the data and draw conclusions.
Both of these signifiy that he does realize that events have been occuring that are tells. That is why the RVS stage is over. At the point you recognize it ends, you should have a serious vote out for basically the remainer of the game. He realizes that we are in that stage, but still is refusing to contribute, and in the former of the two posts, is still cracking bad jokes.

So first we have avoiding scumhunting, not lukring. These are two different things.
12Keyblade wrote:
Hyl wrote:
Yabba wrote:Anybody have a good way of telling when zwet's play is just anti-town as opposed to scummy? I've never been able to decipher his gameplay after all this time.
Who cares, the solution to both is a lynch!
/concur in a half-serious manner.
Later we have this, which in all seriousness, I would be fine to vig on. Again, we are past a random stage and he is not doing anything that really is related to scumhunting. I have zero idea on what he thinks of people when apparently he saw some sort of a tell. This is also a classic fence on what usually becomes a hot topic if someone is interested in it. Policy lynch ideas are somewhat suggested at this point, and he sort of agrees.

He doesnt say that he would go for it, and he doesnt say that he would be against it. This basically allows him to get on the lynch if it ever reaches that point, as he sort of agrees with it, nice and easy to get on the wagon. At the same time he will not need to ever push or support a zwet wagon from what he has said. Like I said earlier, the perfect fence sit on this thing.

Him coming back to a big wagon would be a great way to get this game into overdrive.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Sorry for my absence. I had a Crazy weekend. I'll do a reread and get back to you.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

lol, looking at 12kb in iso he is perhaps nonposting as hard as anybody. Also, whoever's pulling VI for Zwet, I've seen him at least attempt to scumhunt (though actually he did get lynched d1!) and it did not look like this.

Good to see pom posting opinions now. Warwound I suspect is just trolling. Nik/Blastinus 'buddying' is far too obvious to be scum to scum, I could go either way on Nikanor's part in it but I actually get a town read from Blastinus' amicable response.
Immoral Acts: 0
WarWound
WarWound
Goon
WarWound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:16 am

Post by WarWound »

I dont mind being the Townie Troll
I am a soldier
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:02 am

Post by dramonic »

This game is going to be harder than most when it comes to mislynching. We have multiple newbs @_@
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
WarWound
WarWound
Goon
WarWound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 am

Post by WarWound »

dramonic wrote:This game is going to be harder than most when it comes to mislynching. We have multiple newbs @_@
Hey hows it goin :D
I am a soldier
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok, re-read done. First of all,
Unvote
. While Blast is certainly new to mafiascum style of game, hence some weird reactions, he's acting definitely Pro Town IMO. Well maybe except that last post exchange with Nikanor, but it's nothing big, really.

Zwet is acting like a typical Zwet. Read on him is impossible ATM.

So is read on YankCane, Dramonic, Snow_Bunny, and Skitzer, because of lack of posts.

Mod, please replace Vaya
. Nuff said.

WarWound, better start minding, because no one likes to play with troll. You may got a newbie pro-town card from Iguana, but that's not giving you a permission to spam instead of scumhunting.

And finally last, but not least:
vote: Pomegranate

No real game content added, just like Keyblade. Also, she's acting waaaay different than Town-Pomegranate I encountered twice already.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Col, one of those games was a newbie and the other one only had seven players. I play large games differently; I generally do some lurking D1 to get a feel of the players.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
WarWound
WarWound
Goon
WarWound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by WarWound »

Wait how am i acting like a troll srsly the hell? ok spamming fine sorry now hmm let me think
I am a soldier
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by foilist13 »

unvote

In reality my vote on Nikanor was a while ago and it was just a random vote, so its time to remove it.

12KB: I see the case here, and so far its the strongest against any of the players, but two scum tells and a scummy post is not enough of a difference from the other players to get my vote yet. I'm seeing an ungodly amount of lurking, and its going to be a while before I make up my mind.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

After a reread, Iguana has skyrocketed in scumminess through buddying and other amusing little factors like unexplained reads that could have been obtained with a randomized list.

Unvote
Vote: Iguana
I'm a hoot
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 am

Post by semioldguy »

Back and Votecount forthcoming.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Pomegranate wrote:Col, one of those games was a newbie and the other one only had seven players. I play large games differently; I generally do some lurking D1 to get a feel of the players.
Huh? How does your activity and contribution to the game has anything to do with feeling other players? That's something you're doing by reading and analyzing their posts, not by lurking...

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 am

Post by semioldguy »

Vote Count 3:

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

12keyblade
(5) – Hyl, Flava Flave, Iguana, WarWound, skitzer
Nikanor
(1) – 12keyblade
Blastinus
(1) – Scott Brosius
zwetschenwasser
(1) – Head_Honcho
Dramonic
(1) – Snow_Bunny
Iguana
(1) – Dramonic
Pomegranate
(1) – Col.Cathart

Not Voting (9) –
zwetschenwasser, Toro, Vaya, Pomegranate, YankCane151, yabbaguy, Nikanor, Blastinus, foilist13

Notes:

* Prods sent to: 12Keyblade, Flava Flave and YankCane151
* Vaya has requested replacement
* Deadline for the end of Day One is on Thursday, November 5 at 2:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:32 am

Post by semioldguy »

Grimmy replaces Vaya.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Grimmy »

huh?
what?
speak up sonny. cant hear like I used to...

Anywho...
stop calling me VAYA.

and get off my lawn!

Grimmy
cranky old bastard

(ill read up and get back to all of you soon enough..its time for my jello...)
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Blastinus
Blastinus
Townie
Blastinus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Blastinus »

12KB has five votes? Seriously? I must have missed a couple when reading up on what was happening.

I don't know if I should vote for the guy, honestly. He hasn't really provided much of a defense for his lack of posting, but at the same time, he could just be busy. I think I'll wait until the end of today, and if he hasn't given a good explanation, then I'll vote for him.
Have pity on the weak. Kill the strong guys first.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

He hasn't provided anything. At this point I believe we are either waiting for 12kb to pick up his prod or to get replaced. If not, semioldguy could you prod him?
Immoral Acts: 0
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 am

Post by semioldguy »

Head_Honcho wrote:He hasn't provided anything. At this point I believe we are either waiting for 12kb to pick up his prod or to get replaced. If not, semioldguy could you prod him?
He has been prodded. Prods are posted along with the most current vote counts.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:58 am

Post by YankCane151 »

I'm here. I'll need to reread a bit, and I'll post some thoughts then.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes

Return to “Completed Open Games”