Mini 843- The Fast and the Furious Mafia! (Over-Mod Error)

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

how you like me now?

oh yeah. spyrex is waaaayyyyyyyy town!
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Faraday »

Sup, gonna re-read the game w/ the new information.

Starbuck seems possible, but for some reason Mordy's jump on the wagon makes me suspicious too, so I need to read that again.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:44 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ needs to be investigated a bit more.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 am

Post by JereIC »

Starbuck wrote:I wanted to take a look at who hammered because I know that we really don't hear much from JereIC, and he just popped in quick enough to hammer and disappear again. It kinda bothered me.
I didn't disappear, the day ended. Sure, I should post more, but you can't accuse me of lurking when the thread is locked.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

You can when you're flailing like Starbuck.

I've just found out that I have a sum total a zero sleeping pills. So, I guess I might as well finally get through to the two games I need to read through tonight/this morning.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

JereIC wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I wanted to take a look at who hammered because I know that we really don't hear much from JereIC, and he just popped in quick enough to hammer and disappear again. It kinda bothered me.
I didn't disappear, the day ended. Sure, I should post more, but you can't accuse me of lurking when the thread is locked.
I wasn't talking about when the thread was locked. I was talking about your overall play since you have replaced in. You barely add to the conversation, and you post just enough to stay active.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Boxman »

Okay, so...

This is weird. No kills last night, when we had 2 night 1. Obviously, something happened to the killers last night.

Anyway, I think Mordy and dj are the most suspicious right now. This is based off my suspicions from yesterday.

Starbuck has a very interesting interaction with SK. Defending him at L-1 is weird, but I don't feel it is extremely suspicious. It is worth noting, however.

As for Spyre, he led the lynch on SK and I've been getting strong town vibes from him all game.

Jere has been lurking. I haven't been very active myself, but its worth marking down for suspicion.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its not weird. At least one of those I'd put money on tried to hit me. Alas, didn't work so well did it SUCKERS.

Try it again, I double dog dare you.

----

Vote: Boxman

I could see the dj-bus STILL but, not as strong.

KoC pretty much goes *awesome* now after the SK flip. Although I'm rather wroth at there not being another invention claim yet - KoC, anything funny happen to you (I.e. did you try to give it to me mr funny pants).

Starbuck is still an enigma but I want to cut through this.

I could maaybe go Mordy, but I think this is the right call. Scum begat scum begat scum.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I handed a package to JereIC. I recieved no confirmation of success or failure. Now let me read.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:48 am

Post by JereIC »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I handed a package to JereIC. I recieved no confirmation of success or failure. Now let me read.
I got it, and asked to open it (haven't gotten a response from AFC yet). That said, should we be announcing when we get inventions? KoC's role is pretty well confirmed, so all we're doing is telling the mafia who's a little stronger than at the beginning of the game. What's the benefit of invention claiming?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Faraday »

don_johnson wrote:^^ needs to be investigated a bit more.
You don't look terribly busy, perhaps you should go do it yourself then.

KOC's inventions are legit, so he's confirmed.

I find MordyS switch onto the wagon weird. In just one post he goes from saying he agrees with what most of SK has said to voting him, pretty much. It's a very sudden turn, and it was at a time when it seemed like Sk was probably going to be lynched.

Also his not knowing this wasn't vanilla is probably something scum are more likely to forget/not know imo.

Vote MordyS

DJ bussing seems, unlikely. SpyreX is fairly obv town.

Idk, if Starbuck as a scum neighbour would defend scum like that, she'd be looking to try stay fairly confirmed and 'clean' WIFOM though.

Hey what do people think of Boxman's 606 thoug.

The no kills line, it reads..wrong to me. Like he's afraid something's stopped his kill, idk. Maybe it's just me, I don't like it though.

As for my

Mordy
Boxman/Starbuck

Would be my top 3 suspects for the lynch, atm.
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:34 am

Post by MordyS »

Faraday wrote:I find MordyS switch onto the wagon weird. In just one post he goes from saying he agrees with what most of SK has said to voting him, pretty much. It's a very sudden turn, and it was at a time when it seemed like Sk was probably going to be lynched.

Also his not knowing this wasn't vanilla is probably something scum are more likely to forget/not know imo.
lol. I'd respond to this, but I'm not sure there's an argument in here. But what the hell. I'll point out the obvious: I can simultaneously agree with SK's argument against DJ while finding SK suspicious himself. This seems so blindingly obvious that I can't believe I have to say it out loud.

As for the second point: Why exactly is my "not knowing this wasn't vanilla" probably something scum are more likely to forget/not know? Please actually answer this question so I know you actually believe your case and aren't just blowing smoke?
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 am

Post by don_johnson »

vote: boxman

"oh no he didn't!"

yes. he did.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 am

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: wait.

spyrex: why are we voting boxman?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 am

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX wrote:I'm betting hard on there being at least one, if not two scum in the group of Mordy, Boxman, SK.

Logic says Boxman is the best lynch.
Gut says SK is the best lynch.

Today is a gut day.
Today is a logic day.
Show

Proud member of BaM
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 am

Post by MordyS »

He didn't lead me wrong in the past, so I'm willing to ride with SpyreX again.

Vote: Boxman

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ come on, now. we can't all be don_johnson.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Faraday »

MordyS wrote:
Faraday wrote:I find MordyS switch onto the wagon weird. In just one post he goes from saying he agrees with what most of SK has said to voting him, pretty much. It's a very sudden turn, and it was at a time when it seemed like Sk was probably going to be lynched.

lol. I'd respond to this, but I'm not sure there's an argument in here. But what the hell. I'll point out the obvious: I can simultaneously agree with SK's argument against DJ while finding SK suspicious himself. This seems so blindingly obvious that I can't believe I have to say it out loud.

As for the second point: Why exactly is my "not knowing this wasn't vanilla" probably something scum are more likely to forget/not know? Please actually answer this question so I know you actually believe your case and aren't just blowing smoke?
Sure ya can, but where did you find SK suspicious before that? Maybe I've genuinely missed it, but was it just that one post that made you vote him?

I just think it's something they more likely are to forget. A town full of poweroles are more likely to be aware that everyone else is a power role, it's not somethiong that they'relikely to forget. I mean I really don't see how you could forget the town are all power roles, knowing that you, if town are a power role wouldn't it remind you?
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 am

Post by MordyS »

Me wrote:Ok, at the moment I'm split. On one hand, SK's #355 sounds scummy to me. It's doesn't deliver a lot of content, and really makes a pedantic argument. Add that to his super long PBP where he doesn't find a scum but clears a guy as Townie, and I'm a little suspicious. I'd love to hear more about why DJ and SpryeX find him suspicious.
Me wrote:This is bothering me. Faraday's comment makes sense, but it sounds like SK is lying about where DJ's vote is. Not to mention, and okay, this is the really bizarre part: The only person currently without a voting record is SK. Why would SK say that when just at the top of this page are TWO vote counts, both showing DJ voting for SK, and both showing SK not voting for anyone? So yeah. Since I don't see this Boxman vote getting any traction, I'm willing to put SK at L-1.
So at least two posts I wrote explaining why I found SK suspicious.
Faraday wrote:A town full of poweroles are more likely to be aware that everyone else is a power role, it's not somethiong that they'relikely to forget. I mean I really don't see how you could forget the town are all power roles, knowing that you, if town are a power role wouldn't it remind you?
This is inane dude, even without taking into account that there are no vanilla Mafia roles either. Plus, the problem wasn't that I forgot. The problem was that I misread the post. So remembering that I had a power role wouldn't remind me it was a game with no vanilla roles.
DJ wrote:^^ come on, now. we can't all be don_johnson.
Fair enough. Just consider all the posting I did about Boxman yesterday to apply in full force today. If you need me to repost those arguments, I'd be happy to do it.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

I don't know I could get to like I point and send out the wolves.

I -really- don't like 618. Not one bit.

Not enough to move at this point though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:19 am

Post by MordyS »

What don't you like exactly?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

It just feels far too strong-arm for what, ultimately, is a fairly weak attack. And real fast off the draw. It gives me the itchy feelings, but like I said it can wait.

Oddly enough on a general standpoint I'm shocked and bothered by the fact with a whole mess of powers we haven't had ANYTHING happen information-wise from them after two nights.
Show

Proud member of BaM
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:28 am

Post by MordyS »

Tbh, I like to get ahead of accusations, especially weak-ass ones. I'd hate to be lynched for what appears to me to be awful reasons. I don't feel like I can be vehement enough defending myself. (Especially when there appears to be a couple people, like Faraday and JereIC, who claim to find me suspicious for what appear to be exceedingly poor reasons.)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

I can dig that. That's part of why even though THAT struck me as off I'd still prefer Box today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Faraday »

MordyS wrote:
Me wrote:Ok, at the moment I'm split. On one hand, SK's #355 sounds scummy to me. It's doesn't deliver a lot of content, and really makes a pedantic argument. Add that to his super long PBP where he doesn't find a scum but clears a guy as Townie, and I'm a little suspicious. I'd love to hear more about why DJ and SpryeX find him suspicious.
Me wrote:This is bothering me. Faraday's comment makes sense, but it sounds like SK is lying about where DJ's vote is. Not to mention, and okay, this is the really bizarre part: The only person currently without a voting record is SK. Why would SK say that when just at the top of this page are TWO vote counts, both showing DJ voting for SK, and both showing SK not voting for anyone? So yeah. Since I don't see this Boxman vote getting any traction, I'm willing to put SK at L-1.
So at least two posts I wrote explaining why I found SK suspicious.
Faraday wrote:A town full of poweroles are more likely to be aware that everyone else is a power role, it's not somethiong that they'relikely to forget. I mean I really don't see how you could forget the town are all power roles, knowing that you, if town are a power role wouldn't it remind you?
This is inane dude, even without taking into account that there are no vanilla Mafia roles either. Plus, the problem wasn't that I forgot. The problem was that I misread the post. So remembering that I had a power role wouldn't remind me it was a game with no vanilla roles.
DJ wrote:^^ come on, now. we can't all be don_johnson.
Fair enough. Just consider all the posting I did about Boxman yesterday to apply in full force today. If you need me to repost those arguments, I'd be happy to do it.
blah lemme re-read and come back to this.

Unvote

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”