Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

Oops. That may be a brain fart on my account. I was joting down notes as i went. So at first yes i probably did assume you meant post 6 until you cleared it later. I was thinking it was incredibly riddiculous scum slip if it was the one you were talking about. And i didnt correct my notes as i went on. :oops: i do hope you'll forgive me for that.

Ah. Lol. That is fair. You have your own train of thought and even though mine may not be on the same level i can respect it. Frankly it is speculation though as I think it is different however this time in regard to where scum fall on the wagon seeing as BC invited it upon himself. If anything i think my wagon atm deserves a seeing to but then again i'd say that as scum too. So its really up to the reader but i will fight tooth and nail if i have to, to stay alive.

No it made no sensefor you to be talking about post 6 in regards to Mufasa being frustrated i just thought you were being really really silly scum and was like "???" until i ead your later clarification. Which still leaves me a bit "???". Do you see how the interaction between Mufasa post 23 and DeathNote lessens the impact of Mufasa being frustrated?

I can see now you were talking about post 23. Just a brain fart on my account. I just seen what i had on paper and wrote it up without verifying what id wrote, i just wanted it up asap, but thank you for correcting me on that. That is my mistake and i will gladly admit it. I hope i stated this right because i seriously need to go to bed. If there are any other problems or clarification needed ill respond tomorrow.

Night!
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

Holy... that post is huge 0_0

getting done with the reread.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Santos »

My Milked Eek wrote:Please do so. Very interested which one of the two posts that Lowell has is tipping you.
LOL, well, that solves that issue because when i played a game before with him it was much of the same thing we see here. I guess there is nothing to go on except my own personal bias towards his contributions in other games. Was he replaced?
Max wrote:Lowell has until Tues before I search for his replacement
gotcha.
Wicked wrote:You say the Snow White bandwagon is crap, yet you never say anything in regard to saberwolf. Trying to avoid interacting with other players maybe?
Not at all. But if you have no reason to vote Snow White, why should I?
Santos - Scum - Haven't been impressed by any of his posts.
You're impressionable? lol Would you like a cookie?
saberwolf wrote:pretty sure it was santos who said that and not sanjay
I fosed mufasa.
Sanjay wrote:Saying you need to do a Lowell reread seems a little strange to me, given that it is only two posts and nineteen words. I feel like you may be trying to inflate your pro-town contributions by calling it that.

What goes in to a Lowell reread?
Nothing. I was wrong when looking into others for their lack of contribution.
saberwolf wrote:Sanjay: I have played one other game with Mufasa. He was town in that game and he's playing just like he was in that game. Posts votes haphazardly and doesn't care how scummy his posts look. Refusal to elaborate was also one of his things. So to see him doing it again bugs me, but He turned out town the last time he did that, so it was basically a choice of meta.
zwet, much?

I will always advocate a zwet lynch which is why I won't join another game with him, and that's not because of our inability to know whether he is scum or not, but how he makes the feeblest attempts to hunt scum regardless of his alignment [/rant]
My Milked Eek wrote:I did the quick math.

Averages of emoticons/posts per alignment for Snow white.

Town : 0.51 e/p (ignoring outliers, it's 0.35 e/p)
Scum : 0.89 e/p
Third party : 1 e/p

In this game,
Before I noted her of her emoticon use : 1.80 e/p
After I noted it : 0.36 e/p

Am I going somewhere with this? I don't know. I should have counted words in each topic as well but that's a bridge (or five) too far. But judging from the data above, there's something off. To switch from an excessive use of emoticons to 1/6th of that after someone noted it and saying you're expressive doesn't add up to her emometa.

I'll sleep on it.
And yes, I was this bored.
Can this be mafia wiki'd, please?
RECKONER wrote:I don't know... it did seem rather opportunistic. Did he ever clarify his reasons for suspecting BC? If he did, I don't recall. I know why I would have voted BC (though there are a few others I'd rather vote for now), but I don't want to speak for everyone.
Oh yeah, I need to read that fool in ISO...tbc'd.
Snow White wrote:Lowell. With a fourth vote on BloodCovenent i thought this was opportunistic.
Ah, there is the refresher why I wanted to look back at him. I saw this as a total bus/distancing.

Wow, reading Snow White's massive post just caught me back up with the game again. I hadn't realized how much I forgot about this game, it feels like DeJa Vu lol

Meh, I'll do BloodCovenent later. Football is on. I've been on mafia scum all damn day it seems.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Sanjay wrote:Are you aware of the theory that the third vote on a wagon is scum, Snow White?
Dude, That's just a rule of thumb of where to start scum hunting. It's not a proven fact.

Vote: AlmightyBob

I don't find it as IIoA.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Santos wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:I did the quick math.

In this game,

Am I going somewhere with this? I don't know. I should have counted words in each topic as well but that's a bridge (or five) too far. But judging from the data above, there's something off. To switch from an excessive use of emoticons to 1/6th of that after someone noted it and saying you're expressive doesn't add up to her emometa.

I'll sleep on it.
Can this be mafia wiki'd, please?
Well, it's not a general consensus, it's specific to SW :S
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Max »

Deadline -11 Days

Vote Count

5Votes:
Snow White (My Milked Eek, saberwolf, AlmightyBob, Deuxieme Octopus, Mufasa)

4 Votes
SolemnJ (SolemnJ, MrSuave, StarBuck, dramonic)

3 Votes
Mufasa (xRECKONERx, Sanjay, DeathNote)

2 Votes:
BloodCovenent (Mufasa, Lowell)
saberwolf (Snow White, EtherealCookie)
Lowell (Santos, SnowWhite)

1 Vote:
MrSuave (Wickedestjr)
Almightybob (BloodConvenent)

0 Votes:
Sanjay, My Milked Eek, DeathNote, dramonic, Wickedestjr, Mufasa, Santos, xRECKONERx, DuexiemeOctopus, EtherealCookie

18 Players, 10 to Lynch
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Sanjay wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Wow, Mufasa, if I could, I would daykill you for that post.

FoS: Mufasa.
You are FoSing Mufasa for a terrible post, yet keep your vote on Lowell for bad reasons. That doesn't seem right. Also, have you ever seen any of Lowell's games before?
Doesn't really sound like me, Wickedestjr. You sure you got your quote tags straight?
Sorry. I confused Santos and Sanjay with each other. That was directed at Santos.

EtherealCookie wrote:1: Anyhow, you still haven't said the reason for voting for me. 2: Honestly, I think you realize your case isn't great and switched votes due to that, yet don't want to appear foolish and claim I'm still scummy.
1: I have given reasons. You are wasting time by ignoring them.

2: No I think MrSuave is more likely to be scum. What do you think of the case?

Sanjay wrote:This seems like a bit of a convenient answer for scum to make. It sort of gives you license to pull a "surely I must be town because I would be much more cautious as scum" defense whenever suspicion gets on you.
I have been/Still am waiting to get a scum role pm for a while, so if I got a scum role pm, I wouldn't get too fancy with strategic moves that I wouldn't make as town. I'd just try to put myself in the position of a townie and play the way I normally would, while trying to avoid the
anti-town looking things I do as town. I think I should have said that before. How serious was this quote? How much did you think that was my actual motivation?

Sanjay wrote:Could you elaborate on what ways you would be cautious?
In all of my completed games, I got lynched, and I was town. It was mostly because people thought many of the things I did were scummy even though they were my meta. If I were scum, I'd try to do less of the things I get accused of as town, and also try to camaflouge them.

Sanjay wrote:Also, I'd be happy to wait until after DeathNote answers, but could you explain to me why you asked him about the specific people you did?
I don't think it matters if I say my reasons now. At the time, those were people I was either suspicious of, or trying to get a good read on.

Sanjay wrote:You have a neutral read on Lowell, a neutral/scum read on nook and a neutral/town read on SolemnJ. Could you explain where the difference is coming from?
Lowell is a player that I have a lot of trouble getting a good/correct read on. He hardly posts anything, and even when he does post I have no clue what his allignment is, because he has done some really anti-town things that make you think he is obviously scum, but then he flips town.

nook is a player that hasn't posted any decent content and has voted a lurker. I just need a few more posts to reassure me that she is scum though. That is why it is almost neutral.

SolemnJ is a player that I don't think is scum, because there are other players that I think are more likely to fill in the slots. Also, I don't think SolemnJ would be acting as scummy to be scum. It doesn't change my read too much, but I felt like mentioning it.

Sanjay, what was the purpose of that big post you made? Did it have any unique purpose in comparison to your other posts, or was it just another post?

Sanjay wrote:Also, Vote: Mufasa
Why?

I still need to catch up. I'm at 285.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

wow.

Gimme a day.

Just wow.
Eek
!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm trying to do my read through and I'm really confused. There seems to be a lot of missing posts.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:27 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

No, I really haven't seen you give a good case of your reasons for thinking I'm scummy, and each time I ask, you deflect them. As for MrSuave. Let me give you my read on him.

First off, he types in a REAAAALLY annoying way, oookaaay? =_= He joins the SW wagon without bringing anything new to the wagon, simply saying he'll go along with it due to the points brought up. I have to say that's the first thing that catches my eye. However, I have to point out your case for voting him aren't strong. I don't think your case is strong enough to convince me to vote for him.

Vote: BloodCovenent

Terrible reasoning for voting Bob, defensive over a little thing Sanjay says, barely been contributing, extremely defensive when he tried to start his own wagon in the first place.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by MrSuave »

how am I the most likely to be scum? I don't understant D= I haven't really done anything wrong, but then again, I haven't really been activly doing anything in mafia recently... I'm in the middle of midterms and such. I'll be all done them by Friday, so I'll post something then
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I'm in the same boat as Mr Suave. I'll post when I feel I got time.

Don't worry SW, I'll get back to you ;)
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

MME wrote:I did the quick math.

In this game,

I'll sleep on it.
Wow. That must have taken a while. But thanks for posting that. I'll wait to hear from Snow White.

Ethereal wrote:Given I can't unvote, I am satisfied. However, I don't find him that scummy at the moment.
Why are you voting him then?

xRx wrote:How is my last point not valid?
saber's case on SW was given in between those two posts of MrSuave, and I don't really care if he voted SW for the same reasons as saber.

xRx wrote:I'll find the post later, but I saw it in my re-read.
*waits*

xRx wrote:Why?
I doubt that Sanjay's comment was intended to be a defense.

xRx wrote:I don't get it... you agreed with me that Sanjay was late to the BC wagon, you agreed that MrSuave was "probably scum" but didn't like my reasoning (for reasons unstated), and you disliked my point about Sanjay "defending" BC... but didn't say why. That's enough to give you a scum read on me?
I found some of the points to be very wierd, however, you have now explained most of the points to my satisfaction, and I have downgraded my scum read on you down to a neutral.

My town read on Deathnote is strengthening, but I dislike that he is voting Mufasa.

MrSuave wrote:I picked him because of what he said, and I was pretty sure someone warned us about his lurking.
Why do you think SolemnJ's behavior is more likely to be because he's scum?

MME wrote:Starbuck is here as well? Let's get a "Save the Mafia" reunion thing going on.
That'd be fun. :)

WOW Snow White. *stares at her long post*
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Snow White wrote:I enquire why and accompany it with a vote, trying to show im being serious-dont think i stated this clearly however.
What was your reason for voting saber then?

Snow White wrote:Just for the record however in any given game i find the fourth and fifth votes are often unnecessary in an RVS.
What do you think of random bandwagons that are formed in order to get out of the RVS? Do you think they are helpful? Why or why not?

Snow White wrote:Disliked Wicked's implication that BC had self claimed scum when he voted to get discussion started.
What do you think BC was implying with that post?

Snow White wrote:
FoS Sanjay
on BC's points
Sanjay wrote: I get somewhat of a town vibe from Mufasa...I think his frustration with BloodCovenent seems townish to me.
in regard to this
Mufasa post 6 wrote: ya why not we all love to train choo chooo vote: Blood Covenent
And then in contrast to this frustraation that Mufasa has according to Sanjay. Sanjay then backtracks with
Sanjay wrote:Mufasa's vote looks pro-town to me because to me it reads like "weeeee, let's bandwagon"
Good point.
FoS: Sanjay

Snow White wrote:@Wicked. 1: Could you review what it is about me you find scummy.
I don't find you all that scummy at the moment. Before I found you scummy, because I didn't like your defenses to saber's attack, you said some things that I thought were strange, and the saber vote looked OMGUSy. Now I'm starting to think my scum read was an effect of you being inexperienced.

Snow White wrote:156 Wicked votes me. I feel i should probably address this. You find the terms "Simply in my mind anyway... i cant call it pro town" - the bolded parts you didnt like. What is there not to like? I have my own mind. I speak it.
They sounded like phrases that scum would say to defend themselves.

Will finish with Snow White's post later. Gotta go for a while.
-Wickedestjr
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

Can someone tell me about the missing posts that I'm finding at the beginning? Something about the mod deleting them?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:03 am

Post by almightybob »

Sorry it's taken me a while to get to this. Just about finished my reread.

Questions directed at me:
Sanjay 282 wrote:Could you explain what about saberwolf's argument was especially convincing to you here?
The point saber makes about SW's defending of BC was the main factor. I hadn't spotted it at the time, but when I re-read it, it seemed odd and out of place. BC was not at all close to a lynch, and the logic doesn't follow. Anyone could be a power role at that point.

Defending a power role is Towny. Discouraging people from voting someone using the fear of lynching a power role when you have no reason to suspect they are a power role, looks like scum trying to appear cautious-Town.

That's what made me shift my vote to SW.
Snow White 312 wrote:Bob adds his vote to BC. Why not just state your point against BC so he could explain? What was the need for a sixth vote on BC? Five votes is enough pressure is it not?
Depends what the required lynch amount is. Since it's 10 to lynch, I felt more than comfortable putting BC at L-4. He was in no real danger, and if the wagon had suddenly escalated I would have hopped right back off.

@BC: I was pretty clear that the IIoA comment was based on an incredibly superficial scan. I read a few random lines, and saw things like this:
Snow White wrote: BC unvotes himself and votes for me for "starting" the bandwagon.
[...]
Snow White and Dramonic talk EoS
MME and Cookie ask about EoS.
Snow White says we need to get off the subject of the avatar.
Saber jokes "Avatar avoidance = Scum"
[...]
MrSwauve joins.
[...]
The general consensus by page 4 is that Snow White has been misunderstood.
[...]
Builds a case on me post 116.

I state i was infuriated, which, i was cause i felt my words were being twisted.

Almighty Bob votes for Snow White.
Etc etc.

I have re-read the post thoroughly, and clearly my first impression was indeed harsh. It's not IIoA, it's sort of a timeline with running commentary.

Your vote for me, if that's all it's based on, is Weak with a capital W.

Starbuck: The only post I can remember the mod deleting is StumpyTheElephantMan's "/out" post. I didn't see it personally, but we've been assured that it literally was just this:
StumpyTheElephantMan wrote:/out
I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's not really relevant.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wicked wrote:I doubt that Sanjay's comment was intended to be a defense.
Maybe it wasn't
intended
to be a defense... hell, when would scum defending scum ever want it to APPEAR like a defense. I'm saying I got the vibes that it was. But it's a minute detail now. Also, I'm going to assume that *waits* is in reference to the post of BC calling himself neutral? Hold on now, just a moment.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

BloodCovenent wrote:I hope this helps you guys!
<snip>
Neutral- scummy actions

-wikedestjr - Lack of real content. Just feels like he's asking dumb questions, that aren't really helping the town that much
-Snow - Voting out of anger only hinders the town, because you are blinded by your bias, therefore thinking clear can be harder. I'm not exactly listing you as scum. However your behavior is not pro-town, but I don't have a complete read on you.
-All of the lurkers! Me included too! :twisted:

The rest, I have Neutrals on, for the most part.
There we are.

Also, something about "I hope this helps you guys!" at the beginning seems to be... overeager trying to appear town. Especially with the exclamation point (which, I've played in BC before, and something about his meta seems off this time), and then calling himself scummy/neutral at the end. I don't like it.
green shirt thursdays
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Snow White wrote:I dislike your jump and it is noted Wicked.
Can you elaborate on that?

Snow White wrote:"Why do you have a problem voting for yourself" - Wicked. Well were i to do so now i'd be L-1 giving any scum left the window to jump me. D:
L-1?

Snow White wrote:1: FoS Wicked for listing 3 points of Dramonic which are basically imo the same. 2: You tell Dramonic to give opinions without specifying what it is you would like his opinions on. 3: What opinions of the game to date would you like?
1: In your opinion. Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean I'm scum. Also, what difference would it make if it were just one point alone? I still would've FoS'd him for it.

2: Thought I didn't need to. He had been here the whole time, so it wasn't like I needed to ask him questions to make up for time that he hadn't been playing like you might do to a replacement. I simply wanted his thoughts on the major occurences in the games.

3: Players, posts, and votes I guess.

Snow White wrote:Newbscum. Were i to pick two words to describe me. Calculating and Manipulative.
Newbscum? Are you claiming scum? Also, why would you be manipulative if you are accusing saberwolf of possibly doing the same?

Snow White wrote:I struggle to get a read of you Wicked. I know from Twilight i read you scummy anyway but just when i think your scum you appear to give some breathing room questioning why other people think the way you think which confuses me. unFoS i guess for now.
Why the unFoS? You accused me of something and your reason for unFoSing isn't related at all to your reason for originally FoSing me.

Snow White wrote:Wicked votes Cookie. While you say things in the RVS are often blown out of proportion you critisize Cookie for not examining saber's points he has against me? :S
I voted Cookie for not acknowledging the rest of saber's points and attacking saber for how weak they are. Cookie was forgetting the fact that accusations won't always be so strong on page 5 of the game.

Snow White wrote:What am i meant to do sit back and hope no one notices the accumulating votes on me? Townie or scum i wouldnt want that!

Sure you can defend yourself, but that doesn't mean that you react the way you did.

Snow White wrote:@Dramonic. I dislike the SolemnJ wagon. He's an inactive. He should be replaced if anything else. Why not ask for his replacement instead of voting him?
Why not ask this question to MrSuave?

Snow White wrote:I said i didnt expect town to be so aggressive to be able to decide one is scum four pages in. You are twisting my words by saying i expect town to sit back and relax which i do not but i do expect most to be a bit wary.
Snow White is right here. But Snow White, why no FoS for MME?

Snow White wrote:No. My line of thinking is that everyone should be looked at. Not just two individuals.
Even in the RVS? The less people we divide the bandwagons amongst, the stronger the bandwagons can be, which not only pressures the people being bandwagoned more, but also results in discussion being generated.

Snow White wrote:And if you are complaining that im not listing my suspects. Well it was only a few pages in but with that post your either scum or havent really read the topic. Would you care to give an affirmative answer to either one of them?
But by all means bring more ammunination and i will answer it as best i can.
I don't understand anything in this paragraph. Can you rephrase the whole paragraph in a way that is more understandable for me? Thanks.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

xRx wrote:I skimmed what you said... and honestly, I don't like Wicked's "Snow White is using bad logic" line, just like I didn't like his calling me scum or saying I'm "making bad points" without really backing it up with much. I don't know if it's enough to call it a scumtell, though.
I thought it was apparent what I meant.

almightybob wrote:From a quick skim of that wall, I see mainly IIoA. But that might be harsh, as it was literally reading 15 or 20 random lines. I'll read it more thoroughly when it's not midnight.
No. You're right. SW's post is guilty of IIOA.

At Sanjay's 315. Okay.
UnFos
. I assumed Snow White had picked the right post. One question though: What is your definition of frustration?

Snow White wrote:All one has to do, were the third voter to defend themselves was "i was just doing what BC was basically asking. Its not my fault i logged in third" or something to the extent.
Good point.

I don't know what to make of Snow White's long apology for her mistake. Thoughts anyone?

Dramonic wrote:Holy... that post is huge 0_0

getting done with the reread.
It's not that bad if you break it up into parts. :)

Santos wrote:Not at all. But if you have no reason to vote Snow White, why should I?
This has nothing to do with whether or not you choose to vote Snow White or not. I don't care if your opinion differs from the Snow White bandwagoners, but I find it odd that you think the bandwagon is really bad, yet make no comments whatsoever regarding saber.

Santos wrote:You're impressionable? lol Would you like a cookie?
Mmm I would love a cookie. Thanks. What I meant when I said I wasn't impressed was that I didn't like any of your posts. I have explained why in some of my other posts I believe.

Santos wrote:zwet, much?
I actually think Mufasa's worse.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I read Santos in iso. I'm not liking what I've seen.

Look at the suspicions and accusations he mentions;

Santos wrote:Vote: Lowell

1) Not a random vote
2) I am picking on a quiet random voter
3) I have a gut feeling he's the quiet scum of the group
Votes for Lowell. Acknowledges that he is a quiet player. Just another bad lurker vote imo.

Santos wrote:Its a little suspicious seeing Snow White go after Lowell as well. Scum partners? Its possible, but purely speculation atm. I won't forget her vote on him earlier.
Brings this up yet says "it's possible, but purely speculation atm". Looks like he is grasping at straws while also giving himself room to backpedal out of the statement by saying "but purely speculation atm". Not really any good accusations yet.

Santos wrote:Caught up.

Wow, Mufasa, if I could, I would daykill you for that post.

FoS: Mufasa.
Votes another quiet player. Very fabulous.

Santos wrote:I'm going to reread BloodCovenent and Lowell. They are particularly scummy, imo.

BloodCovenent and Lowell are two of the more quiet players in this game. I'm starting to see a pattern.

And yeah. That's it.

HoS: Santos

I think that's enough to make him my #2 suspect.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Vote: AlmightyBob

2: I don't find it as IIoA.
Before you found him to be townie. Now you have switched based on just that?

*Scum read on BC strengthens slightly.*

MME wrote:wow.

Gimme a day.

Just wow.
What? Was this directed at me?

Starbuck wrote:I'm trying to do my read through and I'm really confused. There seems to be a lot of missing posts.
I think it was just StumpyTheElephantMan quitting. It is a bit of a confusing read though. Take your time.

Ethereal wrote:1: No, I really haven't seen you give a good case of your reasons for thinking I'm scummy, and each time I ask, you deflect them. As for MrSuave. Let me give you my read on him.

2: First off, he types in a REAAAALLY annoying way, oookaaay? =_= He joins the SW wagon without bringing anything new to the wagon, simply saying he'll go along with it due to the points brought up. I have to say that's the first thing that catches my eye. However, I have to point out your case for voting him aren't strong. I don't think your case is strong enough to convince me to vote for him.
1: I gave my reasons. What do you mean, 'I'm trying to deflect them'? Also, look at my posts in isolation. My reasons for voting you are in post subjects 17 and 18.

2: How strong is it compared to the Snow White case?

MrSuave wrote:how am I the most likely to be scum? I don't understant D= I haven't really done anything wrong, but then again, I haven't really been activly doing anything in mafia recently... I'm in the middle of midterms and such. I'll be all done them by Friday, so I'll post something then
See my case.

xRECKONERx wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:I hope this helps you guys!
<snip>
Neutral- scummy actions

-wikedestjr - Lack of real content. Just feels like he's asking dumb questions, that aren't really helping the town that much
-Snow - Voting out of anger only hinders the town, because you are blinded by your bias, therefore thinking clear can be harder. I'm not exactly listing you as scum. However your behavior is not pro-town, but I don't have a complete read on you.
-All of the lurkers! Me included too! :twisted:

The rest, I have Neutrals on, for the most part.
There we are.

Also, something about "I hope this helps you guys!" at the beginning seems to be... overeager trying to appear town. Especially with the exclamation point (which, I've played in BC before, and something about his meta seems off this time), and then calling himself scummy/neutral at the end. I don't like it.
Okay. These are all good points. Definitely want to hear from BC.

YEEEESSSS!!! I'm finally caught up.
-Wickedestjr
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:53 am

Post by almightybob »

I like wickedestjr's posts. Finding him very Town right now. Gonna iso Santos and see if I come to the same conclusions.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

Im on the same wavelenght as AlmightyBob on this one.^^

Post due in 2-3 days where ill respond to any posts directed at me and review posts at other players.

V/LA tomorrow and the day after

Halloween Ball and an all round booze up. :D haha.

Will reply to one thing though in Wicked's post about me being newbscum in this game. (im not ftr but i expect no one to simply take my word on that). Ive played as full fledged scum once when i replaced /in the Scrubs mafia. I came in with scums being really rather inactive and being tied as a lover to one of them who was on V/LA. But participated as often as he could.

They claimed masons to prevent a lynch on my predecessor and then i led a lynch against our third scum. We submitted no NK due to keeping ourselves verified masons more or less in the towns eyes and speculated over a live doctor the next day. We then wrangled a lynch on the town cop who claimed, before we made a NK and won the game. This has been the only time i have been fully fledged scum and for a newbscum which i was and probably still am, i think i done pretty well.

In response to my emoticon thing. Are you fudging serious!?!?!? haha. They're emoticons. You do or do not mind them MME? Which one? Surely you dont expect me to go back and trawl through my town games where i have used them too? *facepalm*
Saberwolf wrote:Don't worry SW, I'll get back to you ;)
This scares me^^ :lol:

If at all possible please hold off on a lynch before i get back. 0.o

With love!
Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're at L-4, get off the paranoia act.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”