BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by BigBear »

ZazieR wrote:
Bear wrote:Mostly to start discussion. I felt as if the RVS was carrying on for quite some time.
Yet, you never discussed about your No Lynch vote yourself. Eventhough you state you wanted to start discussion. And instead, you changed your vote. How come?
Bear wrote:To give that Chainsaw Defense against me some merit? Mostly to bandwagon for some discussion.
How serious is the question? Also, didn't you call Sanjay a bandwagoning monster? So how come you bandwagoned here?
It also makes your EC vote look bad, as EC actually had a reason for suspecting Shrine.
Bear wrote:Mostly from Mastin.
Not Mastin ._.
In all the times he did it, I don't think it has worked. At least, not in my games with him.
And please look at the post that had the defence in it that I don't like.

Bear wrote:I'm going to wait until a vote count, to vote.
The VC was a few posts up. How come you missed it?
Zaz, why should I have to start discussion about voting no lynch, or voting for myself? Shouldn't it be other players that question me? And not myself? We shouldn't really be having this conversation now. It should have been in RVS. It's all about looking for over reactions.

Why did I bandwagon onto Shrine? Aside from putting pressure, it was also to discredit that "chainsaw defense" argument against whoever (me I think). They thought I voted no lynch to distract from some one's lynch, It might have even been shrines. I can't remember, and can't really be arsed to find it.

I was voting EC because it looked like he was a twelve year old kid on crack.

Mastin is an inspiration. Where did that Kid go?

I must have just overlooked the Vote Count. I don't know why I requested it.

ZazieR wrote:Wait, are there really players saying that BN fits his town meta by basing it upon activity?
I would just say, that in his first game, he quit when he was town. I'm not saying that makes him.
ZazieR wrote:
BigBear wrote:[piggybacking]
Especially in an on going game :/

[/piggybacking]
I don't understand this post :?
He revealed an alt, in a game that's on going.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

DRK

I can see a town player in Confid who thinks he's right with what he saw, even after all the things that got pointed out that show that his attack is wrong.
The only thing that is less is that he's 'dropping' the attack. But even after that, I still think he's town.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 am

Post by ZazieR »

Bear wrote:Zaz, why should I have to start discussion about voting no lynch, or voting for myself? Shouldn't it be other players that question me? And not myself? We shouldn't really be having this conversation now. It should have been in RVS. It's all about looking for over reactions.
I was more talking about keeping the discussion up. Instead, you didn't do a thing with the discussion regarding your No Lynch vote (Except for one post where you state you agree with one of DRK's posts, but you never pushed it further). How come?
Bear wrote:Why did I bandwagon onto Shrine? Aside from putting pressure, it was also to discredit that "chainsaw defense" argument against whoever (me I think). They thought I voted no lynch to distract from some one's lynch, It might have even been shrines. I can't remember, and can't really be arsed to find it.
I don't see how it should 'prove' you two aren't scum together.
Also, as said earlier, it makes me dislike your vote against EC more.
Bear wrote:I was voting EC because it looked like he was a twelve year old kid on crack.
So you didn't think he was acting like scum?
Bear wrote:Mastin is an inspiration. Where did that Kid go?
Not an inspiration. He is fun to play with.
Has less time than before :( (Also dropped out of my game, while I replaced in a 60+ game to get him to replace into my game :mad:)
Ignore the ''R''
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by BigBear »

ZazieR wrote:
Bear wrote:Zaz, why should I have to start discussion about voting no lynch, or voting for myself? Shouldn't it be other players that question me? And not myself? We shouldn't really be having this conversation now. It should have been in RVS. It's all about looking for over reactions.
I was more talking about keeping the discussion up. Instead, you didn't do a thing with the discussion regarding your No Lynch vote (Except for one post where you state you agree with one of DRK's posts, but you never pushed it further). How come?
I guess I still don't understand, and for that I apologize. But, are you blaming me (in a sense) because no one really commented on my vote for a no lynch? If people would have pressured me, or asked about it, i think I would have responded. But maybe your asking why I didn't keep my "no lynch" status up for a little bit longer? I don't know, it's not like I really wanted a no lynch, at this point in the game it would only give weak night information. But seriously, what am I supposed to do, put pressure on myself?

ZazieR wrote:
Bear wrote:Why did I bandwagon onto Shrine? Aside from putting pressure, it was also to discredit that "chainsaw defense" argument against whoever (me I think). They thought I voted no lynch to distract from some one's lynch, It might have even been shrines. I can't remember, and can't really be arsed to find it.
I don't see how it should 'prove' you two aren't scum together.
Also, as said earlier, it makes me dislike your vote against EC more.
Whoever it was that brought up the idea of the chainsaw defense, said that it occurred when shrine was bandwagoned, and I voted no lynch to try and "distract" from shrines lynch, I believe. correct me if i'm wrong there. But that really isn't a chainsaw defense, was it? Also, what should have been called out, as extremely suspicious was me voting Shrine
after
the weak CSD. If that happened to someone else, I would have called them out hardcore. Because i could see that as scum accepting his partners death. So yea, I don't really know why no one called me out on that. Perhaps someone on the Shrine wagon is scum, and didn't care, just wanted more votes. That would make sense why they didn't call me out.
ZazieR wrote:
Bear wrote:I was voting EC because it looked like he was a twelve year old kid on crack.
So you didn't think he was acting like scum?
I know you must be tired of this, but no, I didn't really see him as scum, mostly just putting pressure on him.
Bear wrote:Mastin is an inspiration. Where did that Kid go?
Not an inspiration. He is fun to play with.
Has less time than before :( (Also dropped out of my game, while I replaced in a 60+ game to get him to replace into my game :mad:)[/quote]

They have 60+ player games on this site? Sick nasty! I should never play in that though. I take it that he will make a come back next summer?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Mod: Can you prod ConfidAnon?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 am

Post by Looker »

Just posting to show my face and stuff. @ Zaz, I forgot, but I'll get back in all these games around the site. Just kinda busy right now...
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

BigBear (1) - EtherealCookie
don_johnson (3) - ZazieR Shrinehme Peabody
ConfidAnon (4) - Sanjay DeathRowKitty BigBear Looker
DeathRowKitty (1) - ConfidAnon
EtherealCookie (2) - nook KnightOfCydonia
nook (1) - don_johnson

With 12 alive is takes 7 to lynch.

Looking for replacements for nook and Peabody

Please ask friends if they would like to replace in. It sucks that so many cannot keep their commitments.
Last edited by Kreriov on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Right, I've just done my big Wot I Think for my other game, you guys are up for one tomorrow. Didn't remember voting EtherealCookie, musta been my predecessor. [/b]unvote[/b] Till I can read up.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Bear wrote:I guess I still don't understand, and for that I apologize. But, are you blaming me (in a sense) because no one really commented on my vote for a no lynch? If people would have pressured me, or asked about it, i think I would have responded. But maybe your asking why I didn't keep my "no lynch" status up for a little bit longer? I don't know, it's not like I really wanted a no lynch, at this point in the game it would only give weak night information. But seriously, what am I supposed to do, put pressure on myself?
What I'm asking is why you didn't enter the discussion about your self-vote.
You voted yourself --> FC voted you for that --> Players discussed FC's vote --> Bear does other stuff --> Bear finally states that he agrees with a post from DRK about FC.
Other than that post from DRK, you don't mention the discussion that your self-vote caused at all. And you never push the thing you did comment on. I'm interested in hearing why.
Bear wrote:Whoever it was that brought up the idea of the chainsaw defense, said that it occurred when shrine was bandwagoned, and I voted no lynch to try and "distract" from shrines lynch, I believe. correct me if i'm wrong there. But that really isn't a chainsaw defense, was it? Also, what should have been called out, as extremely suspicious was me voting Shrine after the weak CSD. If that happened to someone else, I would have called them out hardcore. Because i could see that as scum accepting his partners death. So yea, I don't really know why no one called me out on that. Perhaps someone on the Shrine wagon is scum, and didn't care, just wanted more votes. That would make sense why they didn't call me out.
Well, I actually asked how your vote against Shrine should have proved your not scum together. So it's strange that you now state that it would have been a reinforcing move for the assumption from Looker about you and Shrine.
But after reading this, I need to look at something.
(And yeah, it's not a chainsaw defense. That's when you're attacking/voting a player who's attacking/voting your buddy.)
Bear wrote:I know you must be tired of this, but no, I didn't really see him as scum, mostly just putting pressure on him.
What did you wish to gain from this pressure on EC?
Bear wrote:They have 60+ player games on this site? Sick nasty! I should never play in that though. I take it that he will make a come back next summer?
As far as I know, they don't have 60+ player games. The most I know of is 56. I meant 60+ pages. (Also, it had Mastin in that game with Mastin-posts)
And I don't know when he gets back.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 am

Post by ZazieR »

Looker wrote:Just posting to show my face and stuff. @ Zaz, I forgot, but I'll get back in all these games around the site. Just kinda busy right now...
At what is that part regarding me aimed?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

And where's everybody?
Confid, EC, Peabody, Sanjay and Shrine haven't posted in a while.
Of which Peabody, EC and Sanjay are still around. (Stupid search function is still not working correctly after one search, so I don't know about the other two.)
Mod
- can you prod these 5 players?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 am

Post by ZazieR »

Confid and Shrine both posted last in this game.
Ignore the ''R''
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Sanjay »

What would you like to hear from me, ZazieR?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Kreriov »

Effective immediately
don_johnson
replaces brothernature.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Oh dear.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Kreriov »

And Peabody has asked for a replacement. (Before DJ replaced in. I just read DJs PM first.) I do hope all the replacing out is not because I am sucking at modding and mainly because fall classes are starting!

Sending out prods as well.
Kreriov
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Effective immediately don_johnson replaces brothernature.
Hi don! DJ=awesome replacement (not sarcasm) and not only because he handed the game over to scum in Internal Struggle Mafia (sarcasm).
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:48 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Right, I'm still around. I don't really have much to say right now, unfortunately. We're still in Day I, I'm very engaged in two of my games, and I should probably be posting here more but I can't find much to say :X. That's why I was asking for questions directed to me, but I didn't really get any. People just dropped the bandwagon on me instead.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Looker wrote:So does that mean the people voting brother can...um...transfer over to Confid...?
What's the deal with this post, Looker?
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

ZazieR wrote:Why did you vote BN?
Lurking, and no scum hunting initiative [when he did post, at least; gave us little in the way of thoughts, responses, ect.]. Leaving around people who won't let you get a read on them isn't wanted. Clearing out the useless players early is optimal.

Will get to the other posts tomorrow, hopefully. Sorry for the lagging, guys.

Welcome, Knight of Cydonia and don_johnson.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by don_johnson »

dj abides. reading. will post soon. don't expect anything blockbustery. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Kreriov »

"
Hmm, it seems someone left this noose around your neck, EC
" says Knight Of Cydonia. "
Now if I could only figure out how to get it off...
"

Vote Count

BigBear (1) - EtherealCookie
don_johnson (3) - ZazieR Shrinehme Peabody
ConfidAnon (4) - Sanjay DeathRowKitty BigBear Looker
DeathRowKitty (1) - ConfidAnon
EtherealCookie (2) - nook KnightOfCydonia
nook (1) - don_johnson

With 12 alive is takes 7 to lynch.

Looking for replacements for nook and Peabody
Kreriov
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 am

Post by don_johnson »

end of page 4:

DRK 93 and 94 are just terrible. no reason to defend bigbear, but it happens and its the "too scummy to be scum" fallacy.

a quick bandwagon does not leave an obvious target for a day 2 lynch. narrows choices down, but nothing would necessarily be obvious there.

oh.
unvote.

don't know why i'm voting nook yet.

any reasons for the votes on me?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Zazie, could you expound a bit on why you voted for brothernature?
-The observing, while not discussing.
-Talking when being called out.
-Vote against Nook.
-Dodging my questions.
-The observations regarding EC
-And the general active lurking when posting.
That's why^^
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

Welcome, btw.
Ignore the ''R''