Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Neopi (4) - StrangerCoug, chamber, Starbuck, Crazy
Starbuck (3) - Jazzmyn, YankCane151, MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576 (3) - semioldguy, Neopi, Gorrad

Not Voting (1) - Brandi
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Jazzmyn wrote:But speaking of "checking your facts before posting," your own post 649 (your 6:30 post on page 26) shows that you did not "check your facts before posting" when you called Monkey scummy for his "partial claim" (
your
definition not claiming flavour with the roleclaim) while you did no such thing when Starbuck made her own "partial claim" and you "thought she had".
If I thought she had claimed flavor, how could I find it scummy for something I didn't know? When I asked, she gave flavor without any fuss, Monkey had refused multiple times.

I agree with Gorrad's 774

@Neopi
Without revealing who it might be, do you know who the Tramp is?

@Monkey
This is why claiming things such as what movie era a player is from can be bad for the town, when it could help scum narrow down unrevealed potential roles like the Tramp.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

semioldguy wrote:
Jazzmyn wrote:But speaking of "checking your facts before posting," your own post 649 (your 6:30 post on page 26) shows that you did not "check your facts before posting" when you called Monkey scummy for his "partial claim" (
your
definition not claiming flavour with the roleclaim) while you did no such thing when Starbuck made her own "partial claim" and you "thought she had".
If I thought she had claimed flavor, how could I find it scummy for something I didn't know?
Emphasis on the word "if".

As should be obvious, my point is that you had no townie reason whatsoever to think that Starbuck had claimed flavour when she clearly had not. Yet, according to you - and you alone - failure to claim flavour when roleclaiming is scummy. And you only felt it was scummy for Monkey not to have flavourclaimed when he roleclaimed but you said nothing of the sort when Starbuck roleclaimed without flavourclaiiming.

This does not compute.

Regards,
Jazz
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote: @Monkey
This is why claiming things such as what movie era a player is from can be bad for the town, when it could help scum narrow down unrevealed potential roles like the Tramp.
First of all, you're not considering how a revealed fakeclaim could help the town, second, I don't see what the movie era has to do with the potential Tramp role. Usually the mafia already knows or has a pretty good idea what their mafia consists of, and could deduce what the town consists of.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

YankCane151 wrote:I'm a him, by the way.
Oops, sorry about that. I do try to get genders right, and I have no idea why I got yours wrong. My apologies.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Crazy wrote:Personally, I'd like a Tramp-claim, since it seems like it's another player, but other people need to input on this.
I think it's premature to ask for yet another claim on Day 1. We already have several (and perhaps too many).

Regards,
Jazz
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I also think a Tramp claim is premature.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

I still want to know how the Tramp distracts Lady, though.

Regards,
Jazz
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Jazzmyn wrote:Emphasis on the word "if".

As should be obvious, my point is that you had no townie reason whatsoever to think that Starbuck had claimed flavour when she clearly had not. Yet, according to you - and you alone - failure to claim flavour when roleclaiming is scummy. And you only felt it was scummy for Monkey not to have flavourclaimed when he roleclaimed but you said nothing of the sort when Starbuck roleclaimed without flavourclaiiming.

This does not compute.

Regards,
Jazz
Best explanation I can give is that I had a back trauma accident and was in the hospital for a few days, so when I caught up it included both claims as well as other stuff for just this game. I was still being heavily medicated and more than a little out of it so I must have missed that Starbuck hadn't claimed because I thought she had due to others speculating on the viability of her claim as vanilla. Since others were openly discussing Buzz's flavor (which I even joined in on in my post after coming back), I thought that she had given it. I was obviously wrong. I missed the fact that none of the posts discussing flavor at the time of the claim were hers.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:First of all, you're not considering how a revealed fakeclaim could help the town, second, I don't see what the movie era has to do with the potential Tramp role. Usually the mafia already knows or has a pretty good idea what their mafia consists of, and could deduce what the town consists of.
For one, I know that Gorrad isn't the Tramp because of your question, and would have known that Kmd4390 wasn't as well. Since
Lady and the Tramp
is from 1955, which would be before 1980. That's the point I'm making, which you clearly missed.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by semioldguy »

@Neopi
You need to claim your flavor.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
Jazzmyn wrote:Emphasis on the word "if".

This does not compute.

Regards,
Jazz
Best explanation I can give is that I had a back trauma accident and was in the hospital for a few days, so when I caught up it included both claims as well as other stuff for just this game. I was still being heavily medicated and more than a little out of it so I must have missed that Starbuck hadn't claimed because I thought she had due to others speculating on the viability of her claim as vanilla. Since others were openly discussing Buzz's flavor (which I even joined in on in my post after coming back), I thought that she had given it. I was obviously wrong. I missed the fact that none of the posts discussing flavor at the time of the claim were hers.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:First of all, you're not considering how a revealed fakeclaim could help the town, second, I don't see what the movie era has to do with the potential Tramp role. Usually the mafia already knows or has a pretty good idea what their mafia consists of, and could deduce what the town consists of.
For one, I know that Gorrad isn't the Tramp because of your question, and would have known that Kmd4390 wasn't as well. Since
Lady and the Tramp
is from 1955, which would be before 1980. That's the point I'm making, which you clearly missed.
You don't know it. You're assuming they are claiming the truth.(?)

You're acting like I was asking everyone, which I wasn't. You're also acting like there isn't anything to be gained from it, which there is.

Add that Starbuck's trying to tell players how to play and psuedo-threatening them, rather than allow the mod to decide what is or isn't allowed doesn't reek of someone who is trying to decipher information, rather someone that is trying to surpress it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by Starbuck »

This is why I really don't like going into the whole flavor debate because it detracts from hunting scum. Now people are just looking for well who's flavor makes the least sense.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:This is why I really don't like going into the whole flavor debate because it detracts from hunting scum. Now people are just looking for well who's flavor makes the least sense.
go play normals.
Taking a break from the site.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Post by Starbuck »

chamber wrote:
Starbuck wrote:This is why I really don't like going into the whole flavor debate because it detracts from hunting scum. Now people are just looking for well who's flavor makes the least sense.
go play normals.
Wow, that's the only thing you have to say to that?

/sigh
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:
chamber wrote:
go play normals.
Wow, that's the only thing you have to say to that?

/sigh
Roles being based on a theme and the necessity to be able to fake such roles is one of the key divisions between theme and normal games. Yes we should still scum hunt normally, but when presented with flavour for a role I am going to judge it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Ok, so based on the flavor received from myself and Monkey, what are your judgments, oh holy one?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Neopi wrote:i am Lady from Lady and the Tramp, Super sniffer

im a combination watcher tracker, but i can be distracted by the tramp and niether of us know our alignmentsp
Neopi wrote:both me a nd the tramp who i dont know get the report

and the tramp distraction can only be activated after d2
I smell neighbors/lovers.

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Yeah, the lurking is bad. I still think Starbuck is guilty but evidently everyone else doesn't.

Unvote:
Vote: Neopi
Nice AtE.

Also, you weren't voting for anyone, votes got reset when KMD died. Did you happen to miss this fact?

Monkeyman576 wrote:This would fall in line with my power restriction...

Unvote
Vote: Starbuck
I think I smell a slip here. Monkey's a watcher, and Neopi is a tracker. Hmm.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It would fall in line that Monkey is the Tramp with his emphasis on "classic" Disney movies.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Monkeyman576 wrote:Add that Starbuck's trying to tell players how to play and psuedo-threatening them, rather than allow the mod to decide what is or isn't allowed doesn't reek of someone who is trying to decipher information, rather someone that is trying to surpress it.
I don't think I ever told anyone how they should play. You are reaching here.

I can see how what I said earlier about possible modkills could be seen as threatening, but it was not meant to be. I felt like the discussion was turning that direction. So rather than lose a player, I was trying to bring the discussion away from that subject.

I also definitely think that you are reaching by saying that I'm trying to surpress information when I have not. I have freely given answers to ever question asked of me, whereas you have deflected and refused to answer a lot of what has been asked of you.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm not the Tramp, nor am I affiliated with Neopi. Starbuck's interpretation of my supposed slip is way off. I meant that he can only use his power after day 2, I lose my power if we lynch a townie, We are both claiming power roles, and both claiming restrictions on our power.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by chamber »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not the Tramp, nor am I affiliated with Neopi. Starbuck's interpretation of my supposed slip is way off. I meant that
he can only use his power after day 2
, I lose my power if we lynch a townie, We are both claiming power roles, and both claiming restrictions on our power.
I thought the tramp could only stop his power after day2 ??
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not the Tramp, nor am I affiliated with Neopi. Starbuck's interpretation of my supposed slip is way off. I meant that he can only use his power after day 2, I lose my power if we lynch a townie, We are both claiming power roles, and both claiming restrictions on our power.
Neopi is claiming that he doesn't know who the Tramp is. You could very well be the Tramp.

Peter Pan is very commonly known, and I forgot who said it early but words like pixie dust, windows, and happiness are almost synonymous with Peter Pan. You could have easily made up your flavor which is what took you so long to claim it.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 am

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not the Tramp, nor am I affiliated with Neopi. Starbuck's interpretation of my supposed slip is way off. I meant that he can only use his power after day 2, I lose my power if we lynch a townie, We are both claiming power roles, and both claiming restrictions on our power.
Neopi is claiming that he doesn't know who the Tramp is. You could very well be the Tramp.

Peter Pan is very commonly known, and I forgot who said it early but words like pixie dust, windows, and happiness are almost synonymous with Peter Pan. You could have easily made up your flavor which is what took you so long to claim it.
There is a difference between could be, and are likely to be.

I'm sorry but I don't see ANYWAY that he faked that ability THEN came up with the flavour. Its very possible that its a faked claim but IF it is then he certainly came up with the flavour as he came up with the role. It fits too perfectly to have had the flavour added after the fact.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

For how long it took him to actually claim his flavor, I think it's a good possibility.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 am

Post by Crazy »

The reason I want the Tramp to claim is that Neopi pointed out that he's unconfirmed.

So if there is a Tramp, he's not confirmed town as soon as he claims. So it's not like scum can just kill him right away and kill a confirmed town.

Or, as my hunch is, Neopi is being over-creative here and is just completely lying, in which case there is no Tramp. And if everyone claimed not-Tramp, then it would be obvious that Neopi was scum. Or possibly, one of Neopi's scum-partners would be forced to claim Tramp.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”