Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:09 am

Post by Stewie »

I dont' get it. Why sk kill? It's just as likely - actually, even more likely - that it's a mafia kill. What part of the death scene makes you guys think it was a sk kill?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by Stewie »

mlaker wrote: You seem to think it was mafia so...probably the only way you;d know for certain is if you were mafia.
FOS Stewie
No, I think that there's nothing that leads me to believe that it was a sk kill and not a mafia kill, therefore you must know something I don't. The hatchet thing explains it fairly well, but you still sound like you are almost sure, when it's actually a thing that could go either way. It's slightly more likely that it was a sk kill, but not enough to say that someone probably got lucky with doc protection.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:29 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think MeMe has some kind of weird post restriction. :P

Both her posts contained fos's or votes, and smiles. Anyone has any idea as to what this means? Maybe we should create some kind of smile system so she can express herself a little better.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:11 am

Post by Stewie »

SpeedyKQ wrote:For MeMe:
A :D
B :)
C :(
D :o
E :shock:
F :?
G 8)
H :lol:
I :x
J :P
K :oops:
L :cry:
M :evil:
N :twisted:
O :roll:
P/Q :wink:
R :!:
S :?:
T :idea:
U :arrow:
V/W :|
X/Y/Z :mrgreen:

Now lets hope she keeps her posts relatively short. :D
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:08 am

Post by Stewie »

"How nai assume meme not scum?

Also penalties may change.

We cant assume my disability is the only three pointer there is."

Well, the three pointer is no surprize, since it's a pretty big disability, but there might be others.

And there are penalties? For what?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:37 am

Post by Stewie »

Me too.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:21 am

Post by Stewie »

vote: mlaker

How do you expect the game to move foward if you just play the waiting game?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:11 am

Post by Stewie »

Yggdrasil wrote:
Stewie wrote:
vote: mlaker

How do you expect the game to move foward if you just play the waiting game?
A review of your posts doesn't show you doing much more than mlaker. Were you been playing the waiting game as well?
Huh? I'm participating. I questioned why people were saying that we have a sk on the loose early in the game, then pointed out meme's restriction and suggested a system to allow her to communicate. Then I said that I would vote for Nai soon if he didn't do something to change my mind, but later changed my mind and voted for mlaker. Mlaker suggested that we have a sk, said that a cipher was a good idea, and from that point on only talked when someone talked to him, with the exeption of that time when he asked for a vote count. And you think I didn't do much more than him? Sure, I didn't post much and my posts were relatively short, but the content is relevant.
MeMe wrote:armlx you have ygg listed as having one vote but two players are on him.

points yaaaaaaay
I think you are better off pming him for that, so you don't have to do the coding and we don't have to do the decoding.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:12 am

Post by Stewie »

TradaPIB wrote:My turn to translate! Let's see how long it takes me...

MeMe:

Armlx you have ygg listed as having one vote but tho players are on him

points yaaaaaaay
apparently less time than it takes me.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:34 am

Post by Stewie »

TradaPIB wrote: Also, after reading though the thread I noticed that not many people have posted about MeMe being scum. Is she discluded because she has a resriction?
The problem is that it's kinda hard to tell. From what she said so far I can't really say she's suspicious.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:47 pm

Post by Stewie »

with the deadline and all, I'd say that to get the game moving is enough.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:00 am

Post by Stewie »

Don't you have points so that you can use abilities?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:59 pm

Post by Stewie »

Unofficial vote count: mlaker has 4, with 6 to lynch.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Stewie »

Crola wrote: Someone is found dead...
Yes, someone was found dead, but who? :D
Mod: I'm not quite sure, but looking over the past few pages, I couldn't find the day 1 lynch anywhere. Arn't we on day 2?
That was a mod mistake. See death scene, it's right.
I wouldn't be suprised if Mlaker was innocent.
Why wouldnt it? You knew he wasn't scum because...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by Stewie »

How can you know something with such certainity just from vibes?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:26 am

Post by Stewie »

Well, if he doesn't try, I'm trowing my vote in. I'll give him some time to change his mind though. I don't really think what he said is too suspicious, but I'm just curious as to why he would say such a thing as he was certain that mlaker was scum. Didn't it ever occur to you that he could be scum? If so, what made you think that although it was a posibilty, it wasn't as likely as him being scum. Just the frustration? I'd say everyone can get frustrated in that position, whether town or scum.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:29 pm

Post by Stewie »

Thesp, did you also take a disability?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:15 pm

Post by Stewie »

Two kill mafia is completly different from unstoppable kill mafia. Two kill mafia is broken because it would be overpowered, but unstoppable kill is not, specially if it it one kill.

I will reread and post something better tomorrow after I reread, that's if I find enough time to do so. Yes, I will do a post by post, so I'll ask for your forgiveness in advance. :D Nai has been alive for long, so there's probably plenty to work with out there. Right now I don't find anyone extremely suspicious, but I will look extra close at the people that took disabilities, since it makes it very hard for others to determine scumminess.
Stewie - high on my list of probable mafia. Nai defended him in post # 10, he didn't add anything into the discussion about Nai being scummy (other than a "me too" to put him on the side that saw Nai's actions as scummy, and when given the chance by Phoebus' proxy vote, he immediately jumped on mlaker's counterbandwaggon, which eventually got mlaker lynched and spared Nai.
Not much to say about this.

1. I don't know why Nai defended me, I cannot control his actions. One possible explanation is that he saw a possible bandwagon, and instead of jumping on like scum would and be sorry for it day two, he thought that perhaps someone else could spark the bandwagon and then blame them later. Or even saving himself beforehand by saying that he painted a target on himself before. He could just say something like "I told you it would happen" if it happened.
2. When I said "Me too" I was agreeing to vote for him if one condition was met, if I recall correctly that condition was something like "if nothing happens." It's not like I had anything to add, if I did I would have. However, everything that had to be said had been said, and I merely agreed to it. Later MeMe pointed out Mlaker's actions, and I thought they were more suspicious than Nai's. I was wrong, but I was not the only one.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:42 am

Post by Stewie »

Coolbot
Meme
Yggdrasil
Thesp
Phoebus

Day one:

Nai votes for Thesp, then for Ygg

Phoebus is the first to vote mlaker. That's not the suspicious part, but this is:
Phoebus wrote:Nai has been acting more jumpy than a rabbit on crack but for now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Think it's his first big game here? He seems eager to please.
His reason not to vote Nai sounds crappy. Also, MeMe starts the bandwagon without adding her vote until mlaker has 3 votes, making it four. This is not so suspicious since we had a deadline when she voted, and I assume she was trying to get the game moving.

MeMe mentions the fact that trada apologised for not being around without being mentioned. I personally see nothing wrong with apologising, and while meme merely mentioned the fact, phoebus tries hard to incriminate him.

Ygg says he wants to switch to mlaker if it doesn't put him close to a lynch. Not suspicious, I just wanted to make a note.

Thesp votes for Ygg with Nai.

Vote analysis:
Voted for Nai: MeMe, Thesp, Yggdrasil, Speedy
Voted for Mlaker: Phoebus, Stewie, CoolBot, MeMe, Thesp
Voted for Mlaker but not for Nai: Phoebus, Stewie, Coolbot
Voted for Mlaker but not for Nai and expressed no intention to vote for Nai: Phoebus

Day two:

Speedy mentions Nai as possible lynch target. MeMe acknowledges this, but mentions that Nai is not the only one, given Trada's twilight comment. Not like it wasn't suspicious, just thought I mentioned this.

Voted for Trada: Yggdrasil, MeMe, Coolbot, Thesp, Nai

The person I'm most suspicious of right now is Phoebus, given the vote analysis for day one and the fact that he actually defended Nai, while everyone else that didn't vote for Nai at least expressed concern of his behaviour. If I had to attach him to someone right now, I'd say MeMe or Ygg, but that's more of a vibe than actual evidence. There's no point in worrying about it now anyways, since we can only lynch one person at a time.

Questions? Thoughts? Anything to add? I'll probably vote for Phoebus if nobody changes my mind.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:09 pm

Post by Stewie »

Oh, I wrote that in my notepad to make sure who I had to focus on. Ignore it.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:19 am

Post by Stewie »

I'm not going to put my voet on just yet, because that would put him one from a lynch, but I would like to hear his defence, if he has one. Otherwise I'll be putting my vote on my next post.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:37 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think he's lying.
vote: phoebus

The argument to which he thinks MeMe is scum is weird, given that MeMe put him only two away from a lynch.

In a normal game, I would think about this further, but given the point situation, it's a safe bet to say that someone else bought doctor.

I will say however, that if we are wrong, I'd be interested to know how Thesp "knew" that phoebus was scum.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:30 pm

Post by Stewie »

I don't feel like rereading right now. I will say that we should consider a no lynch tonight, since it will give us a higher chance of lynching right tomorrow. Before we do that, we should discuss the existance of a serial killer (we did have two kills last night, and if they can't be explained then there is probably a sk).
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:29 am

Post by Stewie »

How do we choose the order? I think coolbot should go first, and then he can chose who goes next. Any objections?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:31 pm

Post by Stewie »

MeMe wrote:Another thing we need to clear up is what happened with Nai. He was mafia and he was taken out overnight. If a vigilante didn't do it (and I think we can safely rule out the possibility of Thesp here), that means we
definitely
have an SK. Basically, if Nai's (and/or Thesp's) death was the work of a vig, please 'fess up so we have that to factor in to our decision today.
I agree with you in that Thesp probably didn't do it (if I had to guess, Thesp was ability cop) but what about Speedy? We gotta take this in consideration because if we think there's a sk when there's not, then we are screwed.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:33 pm

Post by Stewie »

MeMe wrote:Another thing we need to clear up is what happened with Nai. He was mafia and he was taken out overnight. If a vigilante didn't do it (and I think we can safely rule out the possibility of Thesp here), that means we
definitely
have an SK. Basically, if Nai's (and/or Thesp's) death was the work of a vig, please 'fess up so we have that to factor in to our decision today.
I agree with you in that Thesp probably didn't do it (if I had to guess, Thesp was ability cop) but what about Speedy? We gotta take this in consideration because if we think there's a sk when there's not, then we are screwed.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:34 am

Post by Stewie »

Frankly, I don't understand why Coolbot even wants to keep the information to himself. Scum can just say they left their houses the nights they left their houses, and town would not lie. However, if he claims targets then we have a chance of checking if he's scum or not. Him not wanting to release targets leads me to believe he targeted one of us and wants to catch us in a lie. Scum know when they left their houses, and therefore can claim accordingly, but Coolbot doesn't really know when we targetted someone unless he's telling the truth.

If he had something like abilty cop, then I'd say it's ok to klet him hold the information, but I see no reason for him to hold the information with the nightwatch role.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:35 am

Post by Stewie »

Frankly, I don't understand why Coolbot even wants to keep the information to himself. Scum can just say they left their houses the nights they left their houses, and town would not lie. However, if he claims targets then we have a chance of checking if he's scum or not. Him not wanting to release targets leads me to believe he targeted one of us and wants to catch us in a lie. Scum know when they left their houses, and therefore can claim accordingly, but Coolbot doesn't really know when we targetted someone unless he's telling the truth.

If he had something like abilty cop, then I'd say it's ok to klet him hold the information, but I see no reason for him to hold the information with the nightwatch role.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:36 am

Post by Stewie »

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:01 pm

Post by Stewie »

Yggdrasil wrote:I agree that scum can easily get out of a lie if we hold off on CoolBot's claim, but that's the point. If CoolBot waits to reveal his results, the scum/SK don't know whether they were targeted or not, so they will give a truthful answer. However, if CoolBot reveals now, the scum/SK will know whether he/she can get away with a lie.
And how does scum telling us the truth about this help us? Scum can just say that they left their home, but for something else, such as investigation if they claim cop. We won't know the difference, and we'll learn nothing from this. However, if coolbot tells us his choices, then we learn a lot. In one scenario, we can learn that he was in fact telling the truth. On the other, if he says that X left his/her house night Y, and X says it's not true, we know that X and/or Coolbot are lying. We get a lot more out of a full claim than a partial one at this moment.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:26 pm

Post by Stewie »

Should meme claim now?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:40 am

Post by Stewie »

I began with six points. I didn't like what I could buy with that ammount, and I really didn't want to take a disability, so I waited to see if I could correct the mod, or even win points for lynching scum. As soon as the game started, I noticed the mod didn't add the night one target to the list of dead people, so I got one point for telling him (I did this by PM). I decided to wait one more day to see if I could get another point and buy vigilante. This didn't happen, so night three I bought roleblocker and used it on Phoebus. It didn't do anything, so I assume that someone else in the mafia made the kill. Night four I blocked Coolbot. Right now I have one point for correctly voting for phoebus day three.

Question:
Coolbot, did meme leave her house night three, yes or no?

And something to think about: Thesp said that he knew that phoebus was lying. It is quite possible that Thesp was an ability cop who knew that Phoebus was not a doctor. There could be a different reason as to why he knew, but I can't personally think of another, which makes me think meme is lying. Can anyone else think of anything?

I don't really think this is enough to lynch meme. Anyone else got any ideas?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:41 am

Post by Stewie »

I began with six points. I didn't like what I could buy with that ammount, and I really didn't want to take a disability, so I waited to see if I could correct the mod, or even win points for lynching scum. As soon as the game started, I noticed the mod didn't add the night one target to the list of dead people, so I got one point for telling him (I did this by PM). I decided to wait one more day to see if I could get another point and buy vigilante. This didn't happen, so night three I bought roleblocker and used it on Phoebus. It didn't do anything, so I assume that someone else in the mafia made the kill. Night four I blocked Coolbot. Right now I have one point for correctly voting for phoebus day three.

Question:
Coolbot, did meme leave her house night three, yes or no?

And something to think about: Thesp said that he knew that phoebus was lying. It is quite possible that Thesp was an ability cop who knew that Phoebus was not a doctor. There could be a different reason as to why he knew, but I can't personally think of another, which makes me think meme is lying. Can anyone else think of anything?

I don't really think this is enough to lynch meme. Anyone else got any ideas?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:32 pm

Post by Stewie »

There were two kills last night as in the night Nai died. I said last when I meant the one before the last. Obiously last night there was only one kill - but there was no need to recall that since it had just happened. Since there was only one kill last night, and two the night before, we have to explain the kill the night before last or else there's a sk.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:34 pm

Post by Stewie »

There were two kills last night as in the night Nai died. I said last when I meant the one before the last. Obiously last night there was only one kill - but there was no need to recall that since it had just happened. Since there was only one kill last night, and two the night before, we have to explain the kill the night before last or else there's a sk.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:11 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think that at this point it is very important to figure out if there's a sk or not. I know coolbot couldn't have killed thesp, but maybe he targetted someone else. Once you came out I figured the information I have is useless. If you are telling the truth then both me and you were safe yesterday, and whether the scum is Ygg or Coolbot (or both) they could have only targetted each other for my block to make a difference.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:12 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think that at this point it is very important to figure out if there's a sk or not. I know coolbot couldn't have killed thesp, but maybe he targetted someone else. Once you came out I figured the information I have is useless. If you are telling the truth then both me and you were safe yesterday, and whether the scum is Ygg or Coolbot (or both) they could have only targetted each other for my block to make a difference.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:41 am

Post by Stewie »

I thought I was pretty clear, but after reading my own post I must admit that I wasn't. I thought that if there was a sk, coolbot was probably it, so I wanted him to claim first.
2) if it's me, you guys are out of luck trying to get rid of me overnight.

I think that if it's you, we pretty much have to lynch you right now or we lose. Unless we go no lynch and there's only one kill, in which case we could get you tomorrow.
3) if it's Yggdrasil, no one can kill him at night...and blocking him (or protecting his target) simply puts us in the same boat tomorrow.
Why can't he be killed at night? He said he bought one shot vigi.

Right now I'd like to hear from coolbot, more specifically his result.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:12 pm

Post by Stewie »

I suppose we'll hear from him tomorrow then.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:57 pm

Post by Stewie »

I agree that Coolbot should not be considered for lynching today.

Today I'm leaning towards MeMe. If she's telling the truth about her not being able to die at night, then we have to get her right now, unless we lynch ygg in which case I can block her. If she's not, we may be more screwed than what we think.

Furthermore, MeMe started a bandwagon on Nai day one, and Ygg followed. Note that Nai did not vote for MeMe, but voted for Ygg instead. I figure a newbie would not vote for his partner, and would instead go at the next person.

I'm not completly convinced - it's actually a close call - but I think it's safer to go for MeMe.

To sumarize, the order in which I would prefer lynching people this day is:

MeMe
Ygg
CoolBot
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:19 pm

Post by Stewie »

Yggdrasil wrote:Also, it is possible that MeMe is anti-town, if she is mafia and Nai was the mafia's killer on night 3. However, that's unlikely and CB's investigation clears her from being SK, so I think she is almost 100% cleared.
Although I understand why her investigation clears her, I would think that mafia and sk (if any) alike would get some kind of reward (in the form of points) for skipping a kill. However, right now I doubt anyone is a sk (but I am still open to the possibility).
(though I think it more probable that the intent was to discover what ability you'd purchased as a result of your high-point-value restriction).
That makes little sense. You have also taken a high value restriction, so if I really was trying to find out abilities, I might aswell go for you. In fact, I would be better off going for you, because I know that you also won a bunch of points for correcting the mod.
Looking at both of the above, Yggdrasil (if scum) would be the bigger threat as he, conceivably, has two opportunities to kill at night. Stewie, have you asked armlx what your block does? I mean, in Stewie's shoes I would've PM'd armlx by now to find out if two actions are taken care of by one block or if a single block only takes care of a single kill (as a doctor protect does).
I figured that I would block one action because we could only use one action each night. I suppose I was wrong, but it doesn't make a difference, since I still block all actions.

This does change things quite a bit, specially since Ygg keeps insisting that I did not participate much, when by just reviewing his posts you can see that he didn't say much himself.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:31 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think coolbot is suspicious of you for not arguing against the existance of a sk.

What makes you think that MeMe did not kill Thesp?

Right now I am certain that either Ygg or MeMe is scum. I would feel more confortable letting MeMe live today.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:23 pm

Post by Stewie »

MeMe wrote:Stewie, what do you mean you're more comfortable letting me live? I thought I was your top preference for a lynch. Is that a typo? If not, what's changed your mind?
From my point of view, it actually doesn't matter much. If we lynch wrong, I can block the other and lynch them the next day. I feel more confortable lynching ygg because if you are scum then you can kill normally. Ygg has the normal kill and the vigi kill, and eventhough I know I can blcok both of them at the same time, I feel more confortable lynching him.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:34 pm

Post by Stewie »

The only problem I have with no lynch is that it gives me a choice when it comes to blocking, and if I block wrong (by either blocking the doctor or the vigi) then the town would probably lose. What I could do is just not block anyone, but that might not be the best thing to do. I do realize, however, that from a colective point of view, no lynch might be the best alternative, and I'm willing to go with it, but first I want to discuss what my night action should be in that case. If we decide to lynch either meme or ygg, then the clear course of action would be to block the other (unless we win with the lynch).
His last "doesn't matter much" post makes it sound like he's confident he'll win this regardless of whether the doc or the claimed vig is lynched today which is exactly what a scum blocker would be if we lynched today.
Isn't it exactly what a townie blocker would think today? I pretty much know CoolBot isn't scum. All I have to do as far as I'm concerned to win this game is lynch either you or ygg and block the other at night. The next day, Coolbot and myself would overpower whichever of you is left, thus winning the game.
(and he doesn't even consider that it might very well be him in the noose)
I do consider it, and that's why I reply to posts pointing at me in one way or another, but that post reffered to who I preffer having lynched, and I explained that either you or ygg would be a good (explanation above).
He also says "I can block and lynch" instead of "I'll block and we'll lynch" which sounds to me like an "acting alone" mentality.
That's just me being lazy.

The rest I already explained, so I won't bother.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:36 pm

Post by Stewie »

The only problem I have with no lynch is that it gives me a choice when it comes to blocking, and if I block wrong (by either blocking the doctor or the vigi) then the town would probably lose. What I could do is just not block anyone, but that might not be the best thing to do. I do realize, however, that from a colective point of view, no lynch might be the best alternative, and I'm willing to go with it, but first I want to discuss what my night action should be in that case. If we decide to lynch either meme or ygg, then the clear course of action would be to block the other (unless we win with the lynch).
His last "doesn't matter much" post makes it sound like he's confident he'll win this regardless of whether the doc or the claimed vig is lynched today which is exactly what a scum blocker would be if we lynched today.
Isn't it exactly what a townie blocker would think today? I pretty much know CoolBot isn't scum. All I have to do as far as I'm concerned to win this game is lynch either you or ygg and block the other at night. The next day, Coolbot and myself would overpower whichever of you is left, thus winning the game.
(and he doesn't even consider that it might very well be him in the noose)
I do consider it, and that's why I reply to posts pointing at me in one way or another, but that post reffered to who I preffer having lynched, and I explained that either you or ygg would be a good (explanation above).
He also says "I can block and lynch" instead of "I'll block and we'll lynch" which sounds to me like an "acting alone" mentality.
That's just me being lazy.

The rest I already explained, so I won't bother.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:04 pm

Post by Stewie »

Both MeMe and Ygg want to vote for me, although Ygg doesn't seem to be open to other options, which makes me suspicious of him, since if he's scum he would need to lynch me to win. This tips the balance towards ygg, although again, from my point of view it doesn't make a difference.

I'll post some scenarios. This is more for me than for you, but I might aswell post it so everyone can see it and point out any flaws.

1. I am scum
a) we lynch me. You guys win.
b) we lynch ygg. I block meme and kill her, I win.
c) we lynch meme, I block and kill ygg, I win.
d) we lynch coolbot, I have to decide between ygg and meme. If I block meme, I risk ygg killing me, and if I block ygg I can't kill either of them, assuming that meme protects ygg.
e) we go no lynch. I would have to block meme and kill coolbot, but that would mean that ygg would kill me. If I block ygg, then we are back at 4 the next day.
2. MeMe is scum
a) we lynch me. Ygg can't kill meme, and meme can kill whoever she wants, winning the game.
b) we lynch ygg. I can block meme, and coolbot and myself can lynch her the next day.
c) we lynch meme, we win.
d) we lynch coolbot. I have to choose between blocking meme or ygg. If I block ygg it's game over, but if I block meme then we still have to lynch her (although the lack of kill should be proof enough that meme is scum)
e) we go no lynch. I would not know what to do in this case, since ygg may have double kill, but if meme is scum I would not expect her to tell the truth, and she may have vigi kill also. This is a situation I would like to discuss.
3. Ygg is scum
a) we lynch me. Ygg kills and vigi kills coolbot. I suppose that's a tie, since meme can't be killed at night
b) we lynch ygg. we win
c) we lynch meme. I block ygg, the next day coolbot and myself lynch ygg and win the game.
d) we lynch coolbot. I have to decide between blocking ygg or meme. If I block meme, then ygg is able to kill either of us and therefore win the game.
e) we go no lynch. I would not know what to do in this case, since ygg may have double kill, but if meme is scum I would not expect her to tell the truth, and she may have vigi kill also. This is a situation I would like to discuss.
4. Coolbot is scum. This would mean that we have another killer on the loose.
If we lynch him, then whether we win or not would depend on how I block. It could also depend on MeMe's protection, or ygg's vigi kill, depending on who is scum.

Ygg: do you still believe that there is a sk?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by Stewie »

For similar reasons as to why I'm suspicious of you. Basically, if either of you is scum then you can lynch me and ensure a win. What makes you more suspicious than meme is that you don't seem to be considering anything other than lynching me. What makes meme suspicious is that she changed her mind about me today, when, if scum, she realized that she can end the game by lynching me (once the claims were over). Notice how she did not mention my "last night" post until we were all finished claiming, thus she knew I was roleblocker.
And now that I think about it, if she's scum then she would know that phoebus was a doctor, so it would be a smart move for her to buy backup doctor. However, this would only make sense if she's lying about when she bought it, and actually bought it night 3, before she knew Nai was going to die.

Right now I would like to hear from coolbot. Know what he thinks we should do, etc.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:29 pm

Post by Stewie »

Changing my mind about you wasn't about you claiming role blocker. It was about you seeming to contradict yourself. Twice. Did you really forget this, Stewie??
I can't see any contradictions... If you mean the "last night" and me suspecting coolbot, I already explained that quite reasonably. And specially for the second one, Ygg should agree, since he not only believed in the existance of a sk, but he still does. Which brings me to another point: if he believes in the existance of a sk, shouldn't he be interested in lynching coolbot? If there's a sk, he's defenetly it. If we don't lynch him and we lynch wrong, then we would have two scum left and the only hope is pretty much having the scum killing each other. However, if we lynch coolbot, there would only be one scum, and two townies with powers, which would make it hard for the scum to win it. All this assuming we have 1 scum and one sk. Of course, I don't believe we do, so I don't think lynching coolbot is a good idea.
It's incredible that in your last post you say "if scum, she realized that she can end the game by lynching me," while totally ignoring the fact that I'm the one currently arguing hardest for no-lynch because I'm not sure.
That's why I lean towards ygg. You are considering other options a lot more than you are considering lynching me.

As for Ygg, he seems to be saying "I want to lynch stewie, but if this goes the no lynch road, I'll accept it." What I get from this is that he wants to lynch me no matter what, but he doesn't want us to think it's the only posibility for him.

This is taking way too long. If I don't hear from coolbot by tomorrow I'll vote no lynch and hope for the best.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:53 am

Post by Stewie »

And if we have to lynch, who do we lynch?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:32 pm

Post by Stewie »

So, coolbot, what you are saying is that by no lynching we are leaving it all to chance?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:30 pm

Post by Stewie »

so who do you think we should lynch?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:09 am

Post by Stewie »

vote: nolynch
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:40 pm

Post by Stewie »

Hmm,
Unvote

I will probably vote no lynch again, but I have to say I think it's rather interesting that Ygg ignored the fact that the day phoebus was lynched, it was me the one that presented the voting analysis which pretty much sealed the deal. I also mentioned MeMe's posting restriction and suggested that we should design a code so that meme could "speak" (although I didn't come up with the code itself). Eventhough Ygg joined the Nai bandwagon, that's something scum usually do. There's also the fact that he claimed that I was not posting too much, and saying too little when I did, when voting for Nai was all he really did day one (compared to me discussing the sk and mentioning MeMe's disability). Day two he commented on TradaPIB and voted him, then commented on me and phoebus being quiet during day one. Day three he puts me on the top of his scum list for the following reasons: Nai defended me once (which, as I explained at the moment, I could not control. It is also smart for scum to associate themselves with people that are not scum), voting for mlaker (when he said he would also do it day one, but he didn't because he wanted to make sure that it didn't bring him too close to a lynch).

And while he did vote for Nai, he completly forgot about him after day one.

As for my "me too" comment, I was agreeing with coolbot, and was going to vote for Nai, but then the mlaker thing popped out, and I felt that was more suspicious than what Nai had done, so I voted for mlaker instead of nai. What's suspicious about that?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:37 am

Post by Stewie »

I'm gonna go ahead and
vote: ygg
. From my point of view, it's the best thing I can do for the town. No lynch is leaving it all to chance.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Stewie »

Coolbot's argument that if we no lynch we leave it all to chance.
lynching you: I block and kill meme if you weren't the last scum.
no lynch: I have to figure out who the remaining scum is, and so does the other town other than coolbot. If either of us screw up then we lose.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:30 pm

Post by Stewie »

Ah, taking advantage of the double lynch at deadline. Never thought about that. From my point of view, it's not as good as a single lynch, but it beats the no lynch plan by a lot. I say we go for it.

armlx, when is the deadline, exactly?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:02 pm

Post by Stewie »

Apparently. I knew I should have taken a disability, bought one shot vigi, and killed them both. This sucks, I thought I had pulled it off, and then this.

It was an interesting game, and I certainly spent quite a bit of time on it. I generally enjoy playing SK so that was a bonus. However, I feel that the town has a slight advantage over the scum and the sk. Since you can choose the roles, the town would generaly have an advantage (most roles are more useful for the town than scum, and even more so for the sk, since doc roles are useless).

It was close, but that play by coolbot screwed me over. Good Game everyone.

PS: I would like to know why ygg didn't die the night before last when I targetted him.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:05 pm

Post by Stewie »

As for the roleblock, I had understood that you could only use one role each night, so that would not make a difference.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:45 am

Post by Stewie »

MeMe wrote:
armlx wrote:
SK got a point for voting for any person when they were lynched.
Wow. Stealing roles, gaining points for lulling the town into the belief there was no SK by not killing...AND free points for just placing a vote? You had it all, Stewie, including the wording in the opening post making both me and CoolBot pretty sure you didn't exist. Does that sound like sour grapes? You're hearing me right, then. :lol:
The only reason I got a point is because any lynch would have been the right lynch. You guys had the same advantage, exept that you can't get points from voting each other. As for the role stealing, I still don't undestand the role very well, but it wasn't a big help, since I only stole one role (Someones) and had I just bought the roleblocker role (which I would have had I not had the assimilation role) I would have also been able to buy unkillable at night. I guess all I'm doing now is bitching because I was so close but didn't quite get there. :(
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by Stewie »

MeMe wrote:
Stewie wrote:I guess all I'm doing now is bitching because I was so close but didn't quite get there. :(
EXACTLY how I feel. I keep thinking "If Stewie had just targeted
CoolBot
..."
We can at least say we played well. Kinda like a moral victory of some sort. :D
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:15 pm

Post by Stewie »

armlx wrote: I think I'll sign up to do Points 2 soon, but I have to tweak things a little. I think next time each person will have a personal list of abilities they can buy, some people having more or less.
Save me a spot? :)
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:26 pm

Post by Stewie »

That's right, I still have the PM with the block and the kill. I thought that they were mafia together, and I also thought that most people thought Nai was mafia so they were more likely to send phoebus than a likely to be blocked nai.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”