xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Starbuck, what "slip" do you think you made?
green shirt thursdays
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Do you mean snow white?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Err, yeah.
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I was gonna say, Reck! LoL.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by Sposh »

I'm very very tempted to vote Starbuck for commenting on Reck's question without answering it.
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Sposh wrote:I'm very very tempted to vote Starbuck for commenting on Reck's question without answering it.
Did you not read the following post by FaerieLord after that? His question is directed at Snow White, not myself.

FOS: Sposh

For trying and failing miserably to misrepresent me and not reading things thoroughly
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 am

Post by almightybob »

Sorry all, having internet troubles ATM. My home computer's decided it only wants to start in safe mode now.

Not sure what to think of the cop claim (especially SW's inb4counterclaim sentence), but I think it's probably best if we back up a little for now.

I'm not sure who the next best alternative is, so when I'm in uni tomorrow I'll have a proper read and address any questions aimed at me/decide where I want my vote.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:47 am

Post by almightybob »

Scratch the above, I think I might have fixed it. And so my love-hate relationship with technology continues.
Going back to answer questions and place my vote now.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 am

Post by almightybob »

Sanjay wrote:almightybob, if you don't have any strong reads besides Mufasa, could you elaborate on what is so scummy about Mufasa to you?
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of DeathNote here, not me.
Wickedestjr wrote:
almightybob wrote:Gonna iso Santos and see if I come to the same conclusions.
Well?
Sorry, had a surprise visit from the girl I'm seeing, so Mafia was at the back of my mind for the weekend. I'm sure you all can understand.

Anyway, iso Santos:
Santos wrote:No, I like this:

Vote: Lowell

1) Not a random vote
2) I am picking on a quiet random voter
3) I have a gut feeling he's the quiet scum of the group

Its a little suspicious seeing Snow White go after Lowell as well. Scum partners? Its possible, but purely speculation atm. I won't forget her vote on him earlier.
Aside from the fact that it took him 6 pages to check in, I'm confused by this not-random random vote, and the related SW logic. If it's suspicious for SW to go after Lowell, why wouldn't it be suspicious for you to do it? And pairing scumpartners like that (even though you attempt to defuse it immediately by labelling it "pure speculation") is strange. You need a fair degree of certainty that Lowell is scum before SW's interaction with him looks scummy. I can't see anything that would give this degree of certainty.

His next noteworthy post is page 11:
Santos wrote:Caught up.

Wow, Mufasa, if I could, I would daykill you for that post.

FoS: Mufasa

Welcome, RECKONER, it seems I don't play any game without you being in it :p

Also, I think this Snow White wagon is bullshit. There is nothing substantial upon it except bandwagon votes with crap reasons.

I'm going to reread BloodCovenent and Lowell. They are particularly scummy, imo.
So Mufasa's post is scummy enough for a daykill, but not a vote? When your vote is on someone with 2 posts? That doesn't add up.

Also, we never saw the fruits of this BC reread.

Only other notable post (snipped for relevance):
Santos wrote:
Santos - Scum - Haven't been impressed by any of his posts.
You're impressionable? lol Would you like a cookie?

[...]
RECKONER wrote:I don't know... it did seem rather opportunistic. Did he ever clarify his reasons for suspecting BC? If he did, I don't recall. I know why I would have voted BC (though there are a few others I'd rather vote for now), but I don't want to speak for everyone.
Oh yeah, I need to read that fool in ISO...tbc'd.
Snow White wrote:Lowell. With a fourth vote on BloodCovenent i thought this was opportunistic.
Ah, there is the refresher why I wanted to look back at him. I saw this as a total bus/distancing.

[...]

Meh, I'll do BloodCovenent later. Football is on. I've been on mafia scum all damn day it seems.
Deliberately misinterpreting people isn't helpful. You seem to have no adequate response to the "unimpressed" accusation.

And more promises of a BC reread we never get.

So upon rereading Santos, I agree with you wicked. He's pretty scummy. There's very little content, and yet he calls others out for lurking. His actions are inconsistent, or unhelpful. He promises rereads, but doesn't follow through.

Having said that:
BC is on 6 votes right now, and with only 4 days to go until deadline I'm thinking the case on him might just be strong enough to merit his D1 lynch now that SW has claimed cop.
But Santos is high on my scum-meter right now.

Unvote, vote: BloodCovenent
I'm a townie! Honest!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

More BC votes plz.
green shirt thursdays
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

dramonic wrote:The claim is no good, considering it doesn't even reflect the first page's roles correctly. If this were a close setup I'd keep my vote off, but her claim doesn't even resemble the one in the rules

Unvote
Vote: SW
Is this for the reasons I stated? If so, do you really think the points I provided are strong enough indicators that she is lying?

FaerieLord wrote:2: Which contradiction then? I thought you were pointing out the sanity part.
Well, I guess it wasn't really a contradiction, but this is what I was talking about;
I wrote:Why did you feel the need to say this? Surely if there was another cop, they would have been told the same.
EtherealCookie wrote:Really?
I made a decent post on monday.
So, yes, I've contributed.
Yeah I know. That was six days before I made the comment. Almost a week before I said something.

EtherealCookie wrote:I'm not jumping on the Snow White bandwagon, I don't see any good reason to. Case isn't strong enough for me, but not like that's going to her from getting lynched right now.
Do you see inconsistencies in her claim?
Do you believe the claim?

xRx wrote:I really really really really hate this bullshit Snow White wagon. WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL LYNCHING THE CLAIMED COP? ARE YOU ALL FUCKING MAD?

My god. If you guys lynch the claimed cop on D1, I will replace the fuck out of this game, I'm not playing with such an awful town. More BC votes. Now.
So are you saying you believe the claim?

Snow White wrote:@Wicked. And yet it has come from a townie. Seriously, either way i have the most amount of votes of so i'd be killed at deadline no?
If you noticed, the deadline was six days after you claimed. Do you really think that's not enough time to switch?

Snow White wrote:Hey. NO one said i couldnt have a sense of humour here. Ehm.... a non scum power role... that i cant provide im afraid. I dont think. Every finished game i have played is in my wiki. Except Hoopla's the seaside in which i was a vanilla.
Okay. That is a big fat lie. Looking in your wiki, you have in fact played as a cop before;

Snow White's wikipage wrote:2.)** Her second game was again run under the golivewire forum Eastern University of Michigan Mafia, username "Keiraoasis". This game was run under "Thriftweed" and
she played as cop.
After a fellow player "CharolastrA" announced they were cop "KeiraOasis" too roleclaimed cop. It was agreed that they would both vote no vote and wait until the results of the investigation the following morning but despite efforts, town voted "CharolastrA" off. "CharolastrA" was proved "insane bulletproof cop". From then on "KeiraOasis" was continually roleblocked. Town lost. Eastern University of Michigan Mafia Days 1-7

Why the lie?

Snow White wrote:Having trouble imagining a cop would say "but hey any non believers. Lynch me and lets find out" Notably enough Wicked your vote has stayed on me in spite of your "indecisiveness". This comes after days of being hunted and me being sick, im not altogether with it atm but i have tried my best.
I'm not done questioning your claim. I will change my vote soon, but that doesn't mean I have to do it now.

Snow White wrote:No. I have been told nothing of if or either there are two cops.
Then why did you say;
Snow White wrote:BTW. im aware there is likely one other cop out there as my sanity is not assured.
These two statements seem to be contradictory of each other.

Snow White wrote:I explained why i thoguht there was another cop. My first game of mafia i played as cop on another forum. We were all a bunch of newbs so when one cop claimed wasnt i surprised and somewhat disbelieving because i was cop too. But town lynched the girl who roleclaimed cop and whaddya know she flipped "insane bulletproof cop". So frankly id rule nothing out... again thats the second game played in my wiki.
If you admit to have been a cop before, then why did you say earlier that you had never been a nonscum power role?

Snow White wrote:The bold confuses me.
I don't believe your claim, but you could be the cop, so I don't want you lynched. I don't understand the confusion.

Snow White wrote:Id be happy lynching anyone over myself but chances are i will be roleblocked anyway if there be a roleblocker in the house.
Don't forget the theme in this game. :wink:

Snow White wrote:Whats the case on BC? Yes the lurking is suspicious but id be skeptical as to whether its due from college commitments or just lurker mafia. He however did seem opposed to my lynch. Dont particularily find that scummy. But if someone has anything else lol. do share.
He was posting in other threads in the Theme Park, so I know he has the time to post. He is just choosing not to.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 464 Starbuck makes two good points on Snow White that hadn't been brought up. These were the points;

Starbuck wrote:
Snow White wrote:Newbscum. Were i to pick two words to describe me. Calculating and Manipulative.
I have yet to see this.
Starbuck wrote:So explain to me how you FOS Wicked in 312, but then you turn right around and say that you agree with Almightybob that Wicked is town in 348.
Starbuck wrote:This seems very, very weird, especially after Mufasa's very scummy jump onto Snow White's bandwagon.
It was scummy, sure. I just don't know if it means he's scum.

Starbuck wrote:I know that Solemn is replaced now, but I don't like how he gives Solemn a free pass here, especially since the guy has not participated at all.
What exactly can I do about that though? If I think he's town, I'm not going to say I think he's scum.

Starbuck wrote:Saying many of his points were bad and not explaining why they were bad is just scummy in my book. You say you don't like the points he provides against MrSuave, but you don't say why you don't like them. The same with his post about Sanjay's 175, you just say you don't like it, and you do not provide a reason why.
I don't really have any comment on this other than, it is pretty clear I didn't put much elaboration into any of the reads I gave.

Starbuck wrote:How about something concrete? Like a case?
I thought my responses to Santos's posts was enough, but I guess not.
-Wickedestjr
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Sanjay »

Snow White, how much had you looked at and considered the sample role PMs at the start of the thread before making your claim?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Starbuck wrote:If you are town and the predecessor made themselves look scummy, you have to work really hard to show that you aren't scum, and vice versa.
Yeah, but you were pointing out scummy things that nook did. How does that work out?

Starbuck wrote:I think this is perfectly fine. It's when the fine line of attacking the argument turns into attacking the person.
I understand that this is your opinion. But I've done the exact same thing in one of my games before. You think people should only have their arguments attacked if they make a bad argument? I think the player guilty of the bad argument should be attacked.

Starbuck wrote:How can you say this when RVS was pretty much ended on the first page of the game? You had the ones that came in later and still random voted, but the game was out of RVS before the end of the first page.
I still don't think the RVS ended so fast, but it is a debatable argument that I don't feel like going into.

FaerieLord wrote:It's not the thought Reckoner. It's the wording

"someone else might slip"

Implying, she already slipped.
That's not what I was saying, but this is a good point too.

Starbuck wrote:
Sposh wrote:I'm very very tempted to vote Starbuck for commenting on Reck's question without answering it.
Did you not read the following post by FaerieLord after that? His question is directed at Snow White, not myself.

FOS: Sposh

For trying and failing miserably to misrepresent me and not reading things thoroughly
You overreacted here imo.

xRx wrote:More BC votes plz.
No.... Okay fine.
Vote: BloodCovenent

(I still want Snow White to respond to my posts)

That's L-2. No more votes.
-Wickedestjr
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes, I believe the claim, at least tentatively. Whether or not the claim is real or fake... the claimed cop isn't the lynch on D1.
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:37 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Catching up now. I had a really long, bad, awful weekend. I'm gonna shoot for a post tonight.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 am

Post by almightybob »

BC: You're at L-2 with about 4 days to go before deadline. Claim ASAP please.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

@Wicked - How did I overreact? He was definitely trying to misrepresent me there.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Max »

Deadline - 4 Days

Vote Count - 12!

7 Votes:
BloodCovenent (Mufasa, EtherealCookie, xRECKONERx, Sposh, saberwolf, AlmightyBob, Wickedestjr, Starbuck)

4 Votes
Snow White (My Milked Eek, Deuxieme Octopus, Mufasa, dramonic)

3 Votes:
Mufasa (Sanjay, DeathNote, Santos)
Sposh (MrSuave, dramonic, BloodConvenent)

1 Vote:
Faerie Lord (SnowWhite)
xRECKONERx (Faerie Lord)

0 Votes:
Sanjay, My Milked Eek, DeathNote, dramonic, Wickedestjr, Mufasa, Santos, xRECKONERx, DuexiemeOctopus, EtherealCookie, AlmightyBob, saberwolf, Mr Suave

18 Players, 10 to Lynch
Mod - Can we have prods on the following:

Mufasa - Last Post on Thurs, Oct 22nd
BloodCovenent - Last Post on Weds, Oct 21st
MrSuave - Last Post on Mon, Oct 19th
Mufasa -> Autoreplace
BloodCovenent and MrSuave -> Prodded
And remember you are allowed to prod at your discretion.

Prod Count
Mufasa - REPLACED
BloodCovenent - 3 (Next = Replace)
DeathNote - 1
Santos - 1
Sanjay - 1
Lowell - 1
Wickedestjr - 1
AlmightyBob - 1
My Milked Eek - 1
Deuxieme Octopus - 1
Mr Suave - 1
Last edited by Max on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: I'm not voting for Sposh. I FOS'd him.

I'm voting for BloodCovenent
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

Let me add that you have me on the list voting twice, but neither is for the person I am currently voting for (BloodCovenent).

You have me voting Snow White and Sposh.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Mufasa and Dramonic are also voting twice on the count. Additionally, there are 8 votes on BC, not 7

@Wicked: More than just the flaws you pointed out.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

almightybob wrote:BC: You're at L-2 with about 4 days to go before deadline. Claim ASAP please.
I take it you'd like me to skip my analysis and previous questions asked? And just claim?

I'm a cop.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Santos »

I thought I made it clear about my thoughts on Lowell, BloodCovenent, Mufasa and Snow White.

Are you confused?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

This just keeps getting better and better.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”