Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So since it seems like you aren't catching up and aren't really concerned with what's been said, I'm going to bring my case on you up here, which can be found in my Post 464.
Starbuck wrote:
On BloodCovenent

I'm really not a fan of his huge long silences that he's been taking.

His first four posts are on Oct 3rd
Then he doesn't post until Oct 5th and 6th

After this, he DOES NOT post until October 14th! He went 8 days without saying anything. This bothers me a great deal that no one even seemed to notice.

He posts on the 15th and 16th
Then he doesn't post until the 18th
After that, he doesn't post again until the 21st

Now we have not heard from him in 4 days.

I would think the first time that he was absent for 8 days would be enough to get him permanently replaced.

So after all of the above explain how you think the following is hypocritical, BC:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
On BloodCovenent

Why would you not read the rules and self-vote when it blatantly says not to? You have the first post in the entire game.

Anyone notice how quiet BC got?

I'm sorry, this just feels hypocritical.

I've been more quiet because i'm in three large games, and two normal games. I'm still learning my limits.
Honestly, going 8 days and now 4 without posting anything shows me that maybe you are just lurking scum.

I responded to the above in 358, and I really don't care for BC's response to it in 359, especially with what I outlined above and the fact that he hasn't been back since then.

On top of all this, he votes for SolemnJ in Post 357 for lurking and being anti-town when he actually posted. The guy has 3 posts! How anti-town can someone be in 3 posts? Let's look, shall we?
SolemnJ wrote:/hello.

hm...
SolemnJ wrote:nook, stfu; I'll post when I feel it helps the town.

And that will be by the end of the day.
SolemnJ wrote:I have a little problem finding time to post, but I promise not to let you people down.

I'll have my beliefs by the end of tomorrow morning.
I can see the second one being anti-town, but the first and third, not at all.

Someone's trying to take the easy way out.

With what I've discovered about BC, I'm thinking that he is the better lynch today. I'm still very suspicious of Snow White, and I'll be watching her closely.

Vote: BloodCovenent
To add on to my inactivity list of you at the top of this quote....

You are now at a total of 17 DAYS OF INACTIVITY on DAY 1.

During your 8 day absence (from the 6th until the 14th, you have 22 posts elsewhere.

You went from the 21st to the 26th, ANOTHER 5 WHOLE DAYS without being active in this game. In between these two dates, you have 25 posts elsewhere.

BloodCovenent wrote:
almightybob wrote:BC: You're at L-2 with about 4 days to go before deadline. Claim ASAP please.
I take it you'd like me to skip my analysis and previous questions asked? And just claim?

I'm a cop.
I definitely think you need to add your input.

More Excuses!
BloodCovenent wrote:But the thing that you may fail to realize, is that...
1. it's been a while since i've checked my PM, until recent, of course.
2. I haven't been the most active, leaving this game near the end of my to do list.
1. How would I know when you check your PM? How does this have anything to do with the situation at hand?

2. I already answered this in 521.

BloodCovenent wrote:Because it's been generally boring for me. I'm not sure why. I was more enthusiastic about it before the game started. Originally I was just in to replace, but when I saw that there was little interest in it, and it was re-opened, i felt obligated to /in instead of /in to replace.

Yea, my excuses are lame, I just have had difficulty getting into it, especially with what's going on at school and stuff.
You should never feel obligated to /in to a game. But when you do /in to a game, you should honor that commitment by being active. Right now, the focus is on you and the fact that you don't even seem to care, irks me.

You keep saying over and over that you don't have time and you aren't around, and you aren't into the game. I'm not buying it especially with the fact that you were active on this site and in other games during the time of your absence of posting here.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:38 am

Post by Snow White »

NOBODY HAMMER UNTIL I CAN GET MY HEAD TOGETHER!!!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD. -.-'' Im aware i have to make some rebuttals aswell. Ill get to them too.

My only breadcrumb really is that i made an early joke relating to a game where BC was cop.
Snow White wrote: BC YOU BASTARD! YOU INVESTIGATED ME!
Said by Reck. A brief joke was made at it i think, well i laughed at the time anyway and thought "hey if BC's innocent he can look it up and know i breadcrumbed if i have to claim." When people started hounding, leaving breadcrumbs was second on my priority list.

Id prefer an Octo lynch today seeing as he immediately jumped on with a vote to BC despite BC claiming cop which as i stated i find perfectly liable.

On BC's claim if he's telling the truth this royally wipes ass.

unvote, vote DO

We dont need rash votes at a time like this. I highly dislike this when we still have a few more days left no?

In fact i maybe suggesting something ludachris.... no lynch? Unless thats against da rulez. It means probably one of BC or myself will be killed(provided we're both telling the truth), but at least you have a definitive answer on who was cop. And know to keep an eye on the living cop. Be there one. Else we really need someone else to lynch imho. My preference would be DO although i still dislike Starbuck right now. Ill try to distinguish why soon.

@BC. You were such a far more active cop in Mafia97 and Kubrik. Your play here is significantly different. Any particular reason? Dont get me wrong, i have gotten a prodiminantly good gut vibe from you this game too. But thats gut and ive never seen you play as scum. Any links?

Anyway with ten to lynch and by my calculations its nine votes, would someone be a dear and remove their vote? Considering that if im right and we have 2cops and BC is that cop, is lynched today, flips cop, ill be left tomorrow with blood's blood on my hands and consequently lynched the town will be left copless.

We are ALSO forgetting that if im right with there being two cops, one is not sane. And as to who that is is a total toss up. So town could be left with an insane cop and THEN gets a more likely result of guilty, ANOTHER townie will be lynched.

REVERSELY if im wrong and im the only cop and BC is lying, then he potentially off me tonight and claim insane cop after leading a ynch to a townie and get away with it by giving innocent results for the remainder of the game provided he doesnt hit a willing to claim SK.

Im inclined to believe BC however because he had the same "slip" i had in calling myself cop instead of "Town Detective". How very la dee da. If he'd been scum he'd have read over the slack i was getting for calling myself cop.

I dont believe there is any benefit in killing either one of us. At least today. Just a thought... But please more discussion before THINKING of a hammer. :/
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 am

Post by almightybob »

Right. Town, listen up. We need to lynch BC today.

We only have 3 days till deadline, and if we don't hit 10 votes, we lose the lynch. There's no reduced lynch at deadline in this game.
We don't have time now to organise a wagon on anyone else.

SW and BC, consider this: how likely is it that we wagon
both
our cops (if there even are two) on D1? The odds are astronomical. One of you is fakeclaiming (at least). So I appeal to whichever of you is the real cop: agree now that we lynch BC today, and SW tomorrow if BC flips Town. That way, we trade 1-for-1 with the scum (or better if BC is scum), which is beneficial for Town.

BC
- if you're the cop, agreeing to us killing you today will flip you Town, which will mean we lynch almostdefinitescumSW tomorrow. A good trade, especially given the unpredictable nature of the cop role. This is a much safer way to get a scum kill. A 1-for-1 trade with the scum leaves Town with a win.

SW
- if you're the cop, agree to kill BC today. It's very likely he's fakeclaiming considering your own role, and when he flips scum, suspicion on you will drop dramatically. You might even survive to give us some useful investigation results.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

So SW, no replies to anything I said?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

SW's staunch defense of BC just rubs me the wrong way.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 am

Post by almightybob »

Snow White wrote:In fact i maybe suggesting something ludachris.... no lynch?
This is srsly scummy.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

almightybob wrote:
Snow White wrote:In fact i maybe suggesting something ludachris.... no lynch?
This is srsly scummy.
QFT.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:23 am

Post by dramonic »

I maintain my stance that SW is less credible than BC.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

Unvote

Snow and BC both have claimed a cop-like role...
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 am

Post by almightybob »

DeathNote wrote:
Unvote

NO WAY!!
Good to see you're paying more attention now.
Do you believe them both? If so, who should we lynch today in your opinion, considering we have only 3 days to organise it?

FAO Town:
Max wrote:
Rules

8. A lynch is at (Number Of Players + 1)/2,
if lynch is not reached you lose that day's lynch.
I'm a townie! Honest!

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:07 am

Post by almightybob »

Snow White wrote:
My only breadcrumb really is that i made an early joke relating to a game where BC was cop.
Snow White wrote: BC YOU BASTARD! YOU INVESTIGATED ME!
This is a lie.

Here's what you actually said:
Snow White, post 19, wrote:What!? Blood Covenent you bastard!

You voted me!

ps. someone tell me stumpytheelephantman is joking... :shock:
There's no breadcrumb there, and you faked one in the naive hope that nobody would check up on it.

That, combined with the scumminess of suggesting a D1 no lynch and your whole reaction to BC's claim, has made me rethink.
Let's change my plan of "lynch BC, then SW if he's Town" to "lynch SW, then BC if she's Town".

unvote, vote: Snow White
I'm a townie! Honest!

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Snow White »

Im not being bullied into squat diddly by either one of you and if town stupidly want to lynch both people claiming cop well then i was never really going to be much help to town anyway to a town so dense.

I have said my thoughts aloud and you two want to continue ahead and "organize a lynch" anyway? The two people in the frame for your so called organized lynch have just claimed cops in case any of the above have missed that. Well bar DN.

Just because something is astronomically low at happening doesnt mean it cant happen. Seriously. I know, what the hell are the odds of picking out two people who just happen to be cops? Well i dont know but you certainly caught one of them! I cant speak for BC because i havent bore privy to his role pm. He could be scum but id like him alive for one day so at least we have some more time to think over this. And its a 2/39 chance innit? Iunno. Ive always sucked at maths really.
Starbuck post 528 wrote:So SW, no replies to anything I said?
Snow White post 527 wrote:Im aware i have to make some rebuttals aswell. Ill get to them too.
kthnx.

And i like Day1 no lynches. Said so in mafia97 where i was a mason so you might find it scummy but considering ive said the same as town in another game is fairly moot point.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Snow White »

@AlmightyBob. No thats a typo on my behalf.

Investigations on Day1. Is not true. In fact the fact that if i were i scum wrote investigated in the first place is riddiculous in the first place. From now on im previewing whatever i say and rereading it to prevent me sounding like a bigger twat. :/

The breadcrumb was in calling BC a bastard.

I HAD meant that was what Reck had said in our previous game(or something to the same extent). Thats my fault though.
I like ignorant people.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Wow, quite an attitude on this one.

How is calling BC a bastard a breadcrumb that you are the detective? I don't see this.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 am

Post by saberwolf »

unvote;vote:Snow White

also, nice to see everybody noticed my absence...not once was my name mentioned, and yet plenty of other ppl were accused of lurking. Why the pick and choose?

Discuss

For a claimed cop, your entire story spells BOGUS to me. You've been caught now in a few lies, and have come up with real crappy ideas for our lynches. I think the real cop [if it isn't BC or SW], should claim RIGHT NOW, as that would def end the game right there.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:11 am

Post by saberwolf »

i changed my mind

unvote;vote:BC
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 am

Post by almightybob »

saberwolf wrote:also, nice to see everybody noticed my absence...not once was my name mentioned, and yet plenty of other ppl were accused of lurking. Why the pick and choose?
Well it's only been a couple of days since your last post, so you haven't been away all that long. And some fairly major stuff has happened, so the attention has mostly been on that. But you're right, I didn't notice that you hadn't posted in a while.
saberwolf wrote:I think the real cop [if it isn't BC or SW], should claim RIGHT NOW, as that would def end the game right there.
I dunno about this. One of the few things SW has said where I somewhat see her point is that sanity issues might imply multiple cops. I very much doubt there are more than two though, plus there's the potential back-up role which would seem to counter this idea. What does everyone else think about this?
I'm a townie! Honest!

FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 am

Post by FaerieLord »

saberwolf wrote:i changed my mind

Now really?

Honestly, I was going to just waltz in and type
Unvote, Vote BC
and leave it at that, but the last few posts make me really want to vote for Snow White, because her last few posts have been horrible.

It's pretty blatantly obvious that SW is thinking "So if he flips to be town, they'll lynch me...shit!"

So

Unvote, Vote SW
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

-Snow, if you're the cop, why didn't you vote me?

-As for kubrick and Mafia 97, I was just more interested in the game, it wasn't at a time where I was back-logged for several days.
- You want links from me as scum? I have two games that I can remember. My fist game, a Newbie, and a Bird 7p set up I think, But i ended up getting replaced out of the Bird set up because of some player issues.
- Snow actually thinks that there could be two cops in this game, there are not.

-Almighty Bob, The likely hood that Snow is fake claiming, is just as much as I could be fake claiming.

- A no lynch is out of the question. I would rather you lynch me, than no one.

-
DeathNote wrote:
Unvote

This is inherently scummy.

More to come after lunch.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Please stay on BC. Here's the thing:

If we lynch BC, and he flips a town role, then we can pretty much guarantee Scum White gets lynched tomorrow.

If we lynch SW, and she flips as a town role, then we can pretty much guarantee a BloodScumenent lynch tomorrow.

However, if we lynch NEITHER, then we have a high chance of hitting a town role, the scum kill a random townie (as I don't see BC or SW getting killed off since it's such an excellent source of WIFOM), and then we're super-fucked.

Lynch BC today. It's the smartest move.
green shirt thursdays
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 am

Post by almightybob »

BloodCovenent wrote:-Snow actually thinks that there could be two cops in this game, there are not.
How do you know that?
BloodCovenent wrote:-Almighty Bob, The likely hood that Snow is fake claiming, is just as much as I could be fake claiming.
I agree, which is why I was suggesting killing one of you, then killing the other if the first flips Town. If you really are the cop, you should be happy with this plan even if we kill you first, because it means (if there aren't multiple cops as you claim) that we're guaranteed a scum kill tomorrow when you flip Town and we lynch SW. And as I've said repeatedly, trading your own life for a scum kill only helps the Town.

Incidentally, I just did some number crunching in my head. If we were to randomly wagon people until they claimed and there were 2 cops, the chance of picking them first and second would be ~0.65%.

Working:
First pick is cop, P(A) = 2/18
Second pick is cop, given first was cop P(B|A) = 1/17
By conditional probability, P(AnB) = P(B|A)*P(A)
Multiply: 2/18 * 1/17 = 2/306 = 0.0065359blahblahblahblah

Reck: Fair enough. I'm happy to lynch either one today. I just think that, given SW's most recent posts, she's slightly more likely scum than BC, so I'd rather try her first.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Sposh »

I agree with Reck! We should still lynch BC.
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 am

Post by almightybob »

Right, I'm happy to off either, so
unvote, vote: BloodCovenent (L-1)
. If he flips Town cop, SW dies tomorrow.

almightybob's second unofficial (but accurate) votecount

BloodCovenent - 9 (EtherealCookie, xRECKONERx, Sposh, saberwolf, starbuck, wickedestjr, DeuxiemeOctopus, Santos, almightybob)
Snow White - 4 (My Milked Eek, Mufasa, dramonic, FaerieLord)
Sposh - 2 (MrSuave, BloodCovenent)
Mufasa - 2 (DeathNote, sanjay)
DeuxiemeOctopus - 1 (Snow White)

Not voting - nobody

Incidentally DeathNote, why did you attempt to unvote in 533 when
1) it's against the rules of this game, as you've been told before, and
2) your vote wasn't even on either of the people who'd claimed cop, but on someone who only had 2 votes?
I'm a townie! Honest!

FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Ehh, either way. They're both die-ing. It's a matter of who will die first.

So
Vote: BloodCovenant
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Snow White »

saberwolf wrote:i changed my mind

What... Was that a lynch? I'd really laugh if i were lynched like that. :lol: dang it, i keep forgetting im not as high on votes as i was.

@BC. Im not voting you because in my mind there are multiple cops. 2 anyway. With other roles floating about im at lenght to believe there are more than two. Thus i am cop and you may be cop. Im not contributing to that lynch. I can be lynched tomorrow! :D

I read your wiki. But no links. Can you link me to the newbie? Iunno maybe im odd but i have all previous games in my watched topics for good reference.

You sound so sure there is only one cop. How do youknow that? In that case maybe i should vote you? See the problem is ive got a pm saying im cop and because sanity here is an issue i'd safely say there is more than one. That would consequently mean i believe your claim even if you disbelieve mine... But that can be proven D2. ;)

Who do you suspect BC? Other than me i presume. *sad face*

@Faerielord. Of course if BC flips town cop i expect to be lynched. Thus i would like no lynch to keep him alive if only to provide some help in the form of any sort of investigation. If we go ahead with a rushed lynch now we have high chance of hitting pro town role no?

@Saberwolf. If there is (and i highly doubt there is) a third cop. THey should not claim we've already 2outed cops and i frankly believe BC's claim.... he's got a cleaner slate than me at the minute... Why are you guys voting him picking him over me?

As Saber said quite frankly. ive
make sure this quote is right from saber wrote: been caught now in a few lies, and have come up with real crappy ideas for our lynches.
ive made blunder after blunder, which i will freely admit and apologise for.

@AlmightyBob. Its still possible for it to happen. Given any other two roles the chances of hitting the ones you would predict would be the same. 0.65%. While hilariously outrageous its still a possiblity.

Sadly, i believe BC is cop..... I'd prefer my own lynch first as i see myself as having acted more scummy. If there are enough towns in accordance hell ill even hammer myself. There's no reason for anyone to hammer BC just yet, we still have a few days left and discussion is good no?

Anyway, starbuck/wicked rebuttal comming soon. My roast is nearly ready so i wanna eat first...
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”