Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Eh? Well, what do you think about laundering?

*twitch*
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Sarag
Sarag
Goon
Sarag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Sarag »

Sarag 1641 wrote:I also think the bloody investigators should launder tonight.
Sarag 1761 wrote:What I do find scummy, is SOG's refusal to launder. You aren't cleared, dude. You have to launder so we can investigate you down the line. Not to do so just gives you cover for being bloody and that is NOT COOL. Pablo, Sajin, I want you guys to launder tonight as well.
I'd be calling for Datadanne to do so as well, but he took Taboo: Launder (which in itself is worthy of a *facepalm*). We'll have to rely on grave robbing every second night to keep him in check.
*twitches*
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Sajin »

I assume that test was because its impossible for someone to die in this setup if they have not heard noise at night (or lynched).

@Sarag- Do you understand why semi is investigator from my viewpoint? Do you also understand how I am proven investigator if it can be proved my insanity did not go up last night by someone else researching?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by semioldguy »

CSL wrote:Unfortunately for you, Nacho, that was a test. I wanted to get a reaction out of one person on that just so I can seize them on it.

Whelp, about to go read them and post my findings.
What kind of test exactly? You need to explain why what you said was a test, what you expected as a response and what that response means.

@Sarag
I'll launder, but I am not happy about it. If I knew I'd be laundering I would have taken compulsion as my insanity, so that i don't have to avoid not talking about someone. I still think it's a wasted action for the town.

@Sajin
I agree you should be researched, by someone with 1 insanity. This would prove you did not get bloody from the ritual or a murder.

@ryan
I believe you offered up a research action earlier, you claim to have the same insanity count as Sajin, would you mind researching him?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

I volunteer to rob the grave of either Drench or the lynch of today.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Sarag
Sarag
Goon
Sarag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by Sarag »

Sajin wrote:I assume that test was because its impossible for someone to die in this setup if they have not heard noise at night (or lynched).
This I don't get. CSL has heard noise.
Sajin wrote:@Sarag- Do you understand why semi is investigator from my viewpoint?
Well I guess it's because you are assuming there are no murderers left.
Sajin wrote:Do you also understand how I am proven investigator if it can be proved my insanity did not go up last night by someone else researching?
If someone researches you tonight and finds your insanity is 1, as you claim, then it is still possible that you are a Cultist that submitted Drench's name for the ritual and have been bloody since then, and done nothing but craft fetishes since. So I guess that's a no.
SlySly wrote:I volunteer to rob the grave of either Drench or the lynch of today.
I'd rather have Looker, CSL or Kise rob the grave of the lynch. I don't think we need to rob Drench's grave unless we want to force someone's night action, and I have no desire to force yours at the moment.
*twitches*
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Datadanne »

Soo.... Should i rob a grave or something?
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 am

Post by SlySly »

Does anyone suspect anyone of lying about their insanity count? I can check during the night to see if anyone has more than 1.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 am

Post by SlySly »

and...

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, SLACKERS.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:17 am

Post by semioldguy »

SlySly wrote:Does anyone suspect anyone of lying about their insanity count? I can check during the night to see if anyone has more than 1.
Check Sajin.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

I mean, I'll launder if that's the final word on clearing me (...I've been investigated how many times now?). It's just that I feel like I could be doing something more useful with my night action.

Oh, and:

Vote: CSL

That "test" nonsense was ridiculous.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:26 am

Post by ryan2754 »

semioldguy wrote:
CSL wrote:Unfortunately for you, Nacho, that was a test. I wanted to get a reaction out of one person on that just so I can seize them on it.

Whelp, about to go read them and post my findings.
What kind of test exactly? You need to explain why what you said was a test, what you expected as a response and what that response means.

@Sarag
I'll launder, but I am not happy about it. If I knew I'd be laundering I would have taken compulsion as my insanity, so that i don't have to avoid not talking about someone. I still think it's a wasted action for the town.

@Sajin
I agree you should be researched, by someone with 1 insanity. This would prove you did not get bloody from the ritual or a murder.

@ryan
I believe you offered up a research action earlier, you claim to have the same insanity count as Sajin, would you mind researching him?
I would be down for researching Sajin, as I have one insanity.

Insanity Infraction
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 am

Post by CSL »

Mistakes. I always make them. I had one game where I did not mess up on that is finished. I volunteer myself to rob a grave tonight if I live.

As for the read, I was jumped off instantly after posting that, so consider it delayed until I have more time tonight, as I really don't have time right now.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Alright then, let's see what Looker has to tell us:

Vote: Looker
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Furpants_Tom »

Sorry, I meant CSL.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Magua »

SlySly wrote:
Magua wrote: I could see it being KoC and a single other cult; that would make more sense for switching to murderer.
I don't see it that way.
I didn't say I saw it that way. I said I *could* see it that way. If you read my response (1751), I say I do believe that there are two cult left.
SlySly wrote:
Magua wrote: Now, let's assume that I'm right about there being only one antitown faction.
I'm gonna assume there are at least 2, if not more (2 cult/traitor + ?# murder(s)), because of what KoC said upon his exit. Everything else he said he been proven to be true.
Again, you misread. I didn't say 1 antitown *person*, I said 1 antitown *faction*.
SlySly wrote: I don't necessarily label Kise an innocent investigator
But you *did* label him an innocent investigator. Which other lynch do you see me pushing?

And yes, my pushing for Kise's lynch is for "general uselessness". You want more specifics?

1) Contentless posts.
2) Claims of "no action" n1, along with "receiving a fetish", are great claims for scum to hide behind, as they don't have to fake results, and it's a cover for an insanity.
3) Complains about inability to scumhunt and how the game is ruled by people who understand the rules. Makes no attempts to scumhunt *or* understand the rules. Then goes on to vote people without rationale (JamesBond vote).

Whereas your case against me is that I trust semioldguy based off of my research results + the assumption that there's only one antitown faction remaining. There was no wagon on semioldguy to derail; I didn't join semioldguy on a wagon. If we get evidence that there is another antitown faction still around, I'll reconsider my trust. TBH, I'm surprised so many people turned murderer; I just can't believe there'd be more out there.

But no matter what, semioldguy *was* saved. I certainly trust him more than I trust, for instance, you.

Let's see. Other stuff:

CSL: Reaction testing by doing scummy things, and then when people call you on it, saying, "Ah ha, you must be scum going after an easy target" seems like a stupid plan. I didn't like it when Mastin claimed that d1, and that was before he flipped scum.

semioldguy: Should launder. Being bloody is a good cover. Both Datadanne and Dramonic claimed Taboo: Launder -- seems a very convenient claim for a killer. Dramonic flipped murderer. The only reason I'm good with not lynching Datadanne is robbing a grave every other night provides verifiability of non-murderer status.

Looker: Hasn't responded back with verification from the mod about whether he's bloody or not.

Insanity Counts: The insanity counts I'm most curious about are Chaco and Nachomamma, who both claim 0 insanity. That's easily verifiable by Pablo. I'm also suspicious of those counts (along with Kise's) because of the claims of no action on certain nights.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

CSL - 4 (Sarag, Nachomamma8, Pablo Molinero, Furpants_Tom)

Looker - 2 (ryan2754, Sajin)
semioldguy - 2 (Kise, SlySly)
No Lynch - 1 (Datadanne)

Not Voting - 6 (Looker, Magua, semioldguy, ZykeZero, Chaco, CSL)

Deadline
:
Midday on Saturday the 31st of October AEST (9pm Friday site time)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Kise received an Insanity Infraction for post 1694. This brings his total to four.

ryan2754 received an Insanity Infraction for post 1786.

Deadline is tomorrow.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Looker »

O! Asking the Mod whether I'm bloody or not...
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

Magua wrote: I didn't say I saw it that way. I said I *could* see it that way. If you read my response (1751), I say I do believe that there are two cult left.
First you said you believe it, then you said you took it back, then it kind of seemed like you believed it again, but I wasn't sure exactly what you meant.
Magua wrote: Again, you misread. I didn't say 1 antitown *person*, I said 1 antitown *faction*.
Noted.
Magua wrote: But you *did* label him an innocent investigator.
It was part of my grand summation sentence in my moment of clarity. I didn't point out any specific person that I was referring to.
Magua wrote: And yes, my pushing for Kise's lynch is for "general uselessness". You want more specifics?

1) Contentless posts.
2) Claims of "no action" n1, along with "receiving a fetish", are great claims for scum to hide behind, as they don't have to fake results, and it's a cover for an insanity.
3) Complains about inability to scumhunt and how the game is ruled by people who understand the rules. Makes no attempts to scumhunt *or* understand the rules. Then goes on to vote people without rationale (JamesBond vote).
Noted. That's better than your original case. I don't think there is much to worry about with Kise, he is L-1 for lynching himself.
Magua wrote: TBH, I'm surprised so many people turned murderer; I just can't believe there'd be more out there.
Yeah, I can't believe it either, but that many did. Honestly I would be greatly surprised if there aren't more murderers left at this point. How many other games can you join and switch alignments by your own choice? Maybe everyone has been waiting their entire MS life to be an SK and this game has given them that chance. I am not going to turn murderer, if I was going to, I would have just not changed my predecessor's choice.
Magua wrote: But no matter what, semioldguy *was* saved.
So what? Him being saved in no way clears him.
Magua wrote: I certainly trust him more than I trust, for instance, you.
Oh please, let's hear your case against me. I have 1 insanity that my predecessor caused. I protected someone I believed to be an investigator last night and have already offered to rob the grave of the town's choosing tonight. This little statement of yours might be your scummiest yet. Framing obvtown is scum's work.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

BTW,

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW.

If you don't want to listen to scumhunting, it might be wise to look at anyone that is pushing a No Lynch. No lynch would only benefit a murderer or scum that wanted to stay under the radar.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Kise »

My vote doesn't count anyway.

*twitch*
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Chaco »

I feel this is the best option at this point.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by SlySly »

Chaco wrote:

I feel this is the best option at this point.
Do you really mean easiest?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

Help me out here, people....

Which is scummier?
1. Voting near deadline without stating reason or case
2. Building a case against someone near deadline and not voting them
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Magua »

SlySly wrote:
Magua wrote: I didn't say I saw it that way. I said I *could* see it that way. If you read my response (1751), I say I do believe that there are two cult left.
First you said you believe it, then you said you took it back, then it kind of seemed like you believed it again, but I wasn't sure exactly what you meant.
Show me where I said I believed it. Here, I'll quote me:
Magua wrote: After pondering it for a bit, I think it's true. Everything else was true. Going on the basis that he honestly believed what he was doing could win him the game, it reasonably follows that this is true as well. Were it three cult, he wouldn't say "kill 1 townie", he would just say "the cult".

I'll take that back. I could see it being KoC and a single other cult; that would make more sense for switching to murderer.

Going by the OP, cult was roughly 25% of the starting town, which gives us 6.25. Have to figure either 6 or 7 cult. Starting with 6, 3 cult deaths + KoC as cult does give us two cult remaining. Starting with 7 instead of 6 is entirely possible, but seems less likely: KoC's phrasing, and the modkill lead me to believe that he was trying to win, and that this isn't a massive WIFOM. Starting with 5 also a possibility, given the lack of good detection or information capabilities, but...meh. I'm more inclined to believe he was being truthful.
Let's read, shall we?

Paragraph 1: "Yes, I think he was truthful. There's no situation I could see where lying would help him."

Paragraph 2: "Oh, wait. I thought of a situation where he *could* be lying."

Paragraph 3: "But I do not think he was lying."

Questions?
SlySly wrote: It was part of my grand summation sentence in my moment of clarity. I didn't point out any specific person that I was referring to.
Fine. I've put my balls out on the wall and stated my opinions. Your turn. Who do *you* trust? If you think semioldguy and I are the cult (which is humorous), then you trust Kise? Sarag? Sajin? CSL?

And let's head off the "I trust no one" response. I'm not asking who you would slavishly follow to the ends of the earth; I'm asking who you think is legit.
SlySly wrote: Noted. That's better than your original case. I don't think there is much to worry about with Kise, he is L-1 for lynching himself.
At the beginning of the game, I thought to myself, "Twitchy doesn't seem that bad; I'll take that if I have to take an insanity." Then I saw Kise d1.
SlySly wrote: Yeah, I can't believe it either, but that many did. Honestly I would be greatly surprised if there aren't more murderers left at this point. How many other games can you join and switch alignments by your own choice? Maybe everyone has been waiting their entire MS life to be an SK and this game has given them that chance. I am not going to turn murderer, if I was going to, I would have just not changed my predecessor's choice.
I simply expect the number of unexplained noise claims to be higher if there were murderers about.
SlySly wrote: So what? Him being saved in no way clears him.
It clears him from being in at least one antitown faction. If there is only one antitown faction, that *does* clear him. If I see that there are still two antitown factions, I shall reconsider. Until then, no.
SlySly wrote: Oh please, let's hear your case against me. I have 1 insanity that my predecessor caused. I protected someone I believed to be an investigator last night and have already offered to rob the grave of the town's choosing tonight. This little statement of yours might be your scummiest yet. Framing obvtown is scum's work.
My god, you're defensive. How in your world does "I don't trust you" correspond to "You're scum"?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”