Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Sposh »

I don't think it's Mufasa for some reason so I'm going to
Vote: FaerieLord
for being the last one to hammer on BC! Waiting till the last possible second, tsk tsk!
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I've been saying all along that I'd have preferred a Snow White lynch, but I lynched BC as I thought he'd flip town, so I'd get my choice for the lynch tomorrow

Apparently not, and I was wrong. I'm still not convinced Snow White is town, but let's wait for her results.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Sanjay »

You hammered the person you thought was the town cop?

Tell me more.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I'd lynch the town cop if it meant that I'd lynch a scum with him

Without a doubt.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 am

Post by almightybob »

FaerieLord wrote:I'd lynch the town cop if it meant that I'd lynch a scum with him

Without a doubt.
This is correct play, especially with a sanity issue meaning a cop's results are potentially unreliable and therefore less valuable. I too was more than happy to lynch both SW and BC, because I didn't believe that both were cops, and trading a Town kill for a scum kill is always good for Town.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Snow White »

Dammit. Two of the people i had the most doubts over.... And the only person i was remotely happiest calling town. Meh.

No results. We can only hope really that the mafia lost some abilities last night, like the town vig. Bad luck vig. :( Since the SK strikes at the end of the day, Wicked was killed by the SK.

The vig presumably shot MME last night. Vig's usually shoot dont they? Which leaves the death of Starbuck by scum. Which leads me to believe last night, at least from the flavour that scum were confident enough to have their scum doctor preform the kill and were secure enough in knowing they would not be targetted.... Just something in my eyes that may be noteworthy...

@Saber. Why vote Dramonic?
@Dramonic. Nothing remotely to say to Saber?

xRECKONERx. Snow White's claim is the truth. I loathed having to disclose it so early. Id also loate to do a reread, could you summarize why Sposh is out of the question or will an iso answer my question?
I feel Sanjay is innocent. But ill happily listen to anything put forward. And good going on the BC lynch. I cant emphasize how much i was terrified reading his flip. DeathNote needs to be looked at, Mufasa. Dramonic? :S Im confused here he hasnt really stood out to me tbh. And Faerielord. I really dislike but thats on Lowells meta, combined with yesterdays behaviour.
What do you think of Deuxieme Octo?

almightybob is correct on looking at the roles to assume an SK killed Wicked and a vig presumably killed MME. And scum doctor killed town doctor. Well thats what i'd assume from the flavour of the kill as said above.

Why are people voting Mufasa?

@Mr.Swauve the vig had to hit anti town factions if im not mistaken, every night. If s/he hit town s/he loses powers. Which consequently happened.

@Dramonic. What is Mufasa right about the roles? I cant really remember much from you, what do you think of the game to date?

Kudos with almightybob on not seeing the case on Mufasa. Ill look at his suspects in a seperate post this one wasnt long enough.

-Welcome Zoneace- do let us know what you think of the game to date when your caught up.

@Faeirlord. You sound as if your honestly expecting results with a potential roleblocker in the house do you seriously think i would get results? Just the way you've phrased that doesnt sit well with me. Im on tone with Sanjay on this, you'd sacrafice the cop Day1 for a potential lynch on someone else the next day? What do you think of my claim since BC flipped Godfather? Why is it you are so skeptial and is there anything in particular you would like me to answer to.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 am

Post by almightybob »

Snow White: N1 investigation results?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 am

Post by almightybob »

SW wrote:No results.
Gah, ninja'd.

So did you investigate anyone? If so, who? What did you predict? What was the mod's answer? If not, why not?
I'm a townie! Honest!

FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 am

Post by FaerieLord »

SW wrote:@Faeirlord. You sound as if your honestly expecting results with a potential roleblocker in the house do you seriously think i would get results? Just the way you've phrased that doesnt sit well with me. Im on tone with Sanjay on this, you'd sacrafice the cop Day1 for a potential lynch on someone else the next day? What do you think of my claim since BC flipped Godfather? Why is it you are so skeptial and is there anything in particular you would like me to answer to.
Expecting results from a cop? You're kidding!

Also, yes, I'd happily sacrifice a potentially insane, possibly one-shot cop to lynch scum. Any bloody day.

I'm happier with your claim, hence why I didn't vote you (yet). Also, I am skeptical of you as I was pretty darn sure you were scum until yesterday, hence why I pushed for your lynch. I wouldn't go as far as saying that you're town now, especially with the no results part.

Here's a question. Did it say you're blocked, did the mod say no result or did you not use your ability. "No result" is pretty vague.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Snow White wrote:No results.
How come?
@Dramonic. Nothing remotely to say to Saber?
I asked him to explain his case already.
@Dramonic. What is Mufasa right about the roles? I cant really remember much from you, what do you think of the game to date?
Reread, misattribution, I thought Almighty's post was Mufasa's
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Mufasa »

I was the vig and my shot did get redirected, and now I am no loner able to vig, I am a vanilla townie now :(
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I already explained, SW, that I temporarely removed him from my potential-scum-list since BC was voting him. Also, I don't like how FL immediately assumes the idea of SW being roleblocked is absolutely absurd... and, hmm, interesting that he chooses to attack SW on that front right off the bat.
green shirt thursdays
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 am

Post by saberwolf »

Mufasa wrote:I was the vig and my shot did get redirected, and now I am no loner able to vig, I am a vanilla townie now :(
who was your original target? odds are you hit scum and they safeguarded themselves to prevent a NK on them.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Mufasa »

My original target was Mr Sauve.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Mufasa »

Because he was voting with BC, and wasn't on the lynch for BC.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 am

Post by saberwolf »

Ok well this works out nicely.

@ vig
If you are out there and Mufasa is fakeclaiming, CC now.

otherwise we have one and possibly two mafia roles confirmed.

SW should still be kept for now, on the off chance SW is cop, there is a roleblocker and we lynch him. Then SW can start giving us results.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

Post by saberwolf »

AHA! I got something!

SW claims to have been roleblocked.
Mufasa claims to have been redirected.

ONE OF THESE TWO IS LYING.

We lynched the GF day 1, so there is no GF and no traitor.
This leaves two mafia. Every single role PM states that they cannot use their abilities and kill. They can only do one or the other every night.

We had three deaths last night, and mafia can only kill 1/night so that would leave a vig and an SK. That means of the mafia, one used their ability while the other killed someone, therefore, SW or Mufasa is lying about being targetted by mafia.

If anyone can find a way to prove me wrong, feel free to show me, otherwise I think I'm onto something.
Show

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 am

Post by dramonic »

On what principle do you suppose there aren't 4 mafiosos, counting the GF?
I agree if there was a traitor he's out of order though.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Mufasa »

Unless a town Bus felt mr suave was town and moved the action to starbuck. That sounds like your correct.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Mufasa

You slipped :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Vig, dont bother counterclaiming. Mufasa scumslipped without the CC.
I'm a hoot
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Mufasa »

By saying it sounds like he's correct is just states that SW couldn't of been roleblocked
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:49 am

Post by saberwolf »

dramonic wrote:Vig, dont bother counterclaiming. Mufasa scumslipped without the CC.
care to elaborate? Does it have to do with him mentioning starbuck?
Show

Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Mufasa »

Starbuck was only a representative statement of the three nks, the one I feel is more like an accident, which is more like a misdirect of my vig
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Snow White »

Dramonic remove that vote. And on that how do we know there's not four mafiaso's, read the role pm's. But there is chance of a traitor.

@Saber. I said i got no results. This being because i
delibrately took no action last night.

I was fully expecting to be roleblocked.
You sound as if your honestly expecting results with a potential roleblocker in the house do you seriously think i would get results?
See post I said i had planned to investigate Wicked pre being outted. I at no point said i had changed my mind on carrying out an investigation and hoped a roleblocker would target me. Thus simply stating "no result" today.

I do hope this explains my actions (or thereof lack of) last night.

Mufasa's claim is true. I believe him wholly innocent in light of no counterclaim and if people are solely basing their vote on Mufasa as mafia being only able to take one kill and one action then this point is now invalid.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”