CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

It just struck me that the person who killed zaz, is unlikly to be town. I think this is because a town player would most likly not kill a randomn dude off the streets without evidence (at least I wouldn't). A scum player would know who was part of his team.

also I found this:
The city of New York is once again in trouble. Former leaders Sensfan and Natirasha have once again clashed. They have formed a mob around them once again, and war has been broken out in the downtowns of New York.
A fresh new detective has formed an undercover police squad to extinguish these faction
s
. But do they realise what they are up against this time?
from this we have two scum factions, and one pro-town faction. Now if the undercover faction means just normal town I don't know, but it seems that they would be seprate, almost like a mason group, this might explain why they killed a scum first night.

Wild idea:
Scum kill a town, undercover cop kills Zaz (person first walks in and kill scum) rival scum (second person) comes in to kill zaz (not know that he is scum) and finds him on the floor dead.

Idea 2: Scum kill town, other scum faction kills town but is saved by doc (a rayfrost with herbs, maybe I don't know :? ) Cop faction kills zaz and first person is just a friendly.
after a wank.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Cobalt »

If someone daykilled Cooldog right now I would love them forever.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I'm voting him for a reason.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by chamber »

Pomegranate wrote:Well, I'm voting him for a reason.
Big difference between lynching someone and daykilling them.
Taking a break from the site.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I have no idea if he's scum, I just want him dead.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Don't respond to humor if you're being serious.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by chamber »

Pomegranate wrote:
I have no idea what this means.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Cobalt »

chamber wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
I have no idea what this means.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I was making an attempt at humor. I'm surry that I failes. But I like my vote where it is. And as EB hasn't said anything in the last page or two, and that's where everyone is saying that they've gotten reaction... I'm confused.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by chamber »

Pomegranate wrote:I was making an attempt at humor.
Explain the joke please.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by malthusis »

It just struck me that the person who killed zaz, is unlikly to be town. I think this is because a town player would most likly not kill a randomn dude off the streets without evidence (at least I wouldn't). A scum player would know who was part of his team.

also I found this:
Quote:
The city of New York is once again in trouble. Former leaders Sensfan and Natirasha have once again clashed. They have formed a mob around them once again, and war has been broken out in the downtowns of New York. A fresh new detective has formed an undercover police squad to extinguish these factions. But do they realise what they are up against this time?

from this we have two scum factions, and one pro-town faction. Now if the undercover faction means just normal town I don't know, but it seems that they would be seprate, almost like a mason group, this might explain why they killed a scum first night.

Wild idea:
Scum kill a town, undercover cop kills Zaz (person first walks in and kill scum) rival scum (second person) comes in to kill zaz (not know that he is scum) and finds him on the floor dead.

Idea 2: Scum kill town, other scum faction kills town but is saved by doc (a rayfrost with herbs, maybe I don't know Confused ) Cop faction kills zaz and first person is just a friendly.
Wow. That's all I can say......
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Drench »

The Fifth Vote Count: "Tanks? In the city square? LIES!"Faraday
chamber
Locke Lamora
Empking
My Milked Eek
Pomegranate - 1 - Primate
Cobalt
DeathNote - 1 - RayFrost
animorpherv1 - 1 - ConfidAnon
zwetschenwasser - 1 - Locke Lamora
Bogre - 1 - Empking
ElectricBadger - 6 - zwetschenwasser, Cobalt, chamber, ortolan, CooLDoG, animorpherv1
ortolan
ConfidAnon
malthusis
RayFrost
Shadow Knight
Chaco

CooLDoG - 5 - ElectricBadger, My Milked Eek, Bogre, DeathNote, Pomegranate
bigmc109

Primate
skitzer
Col.Cathart

Not Voting - 7 - malthusis, Shadow Knight,
Chaco
bigmc109
, skitzer,
Col.Cathart
, Faraday

With 23 alive, it's 12 to lynch. Deadline is 4:41pm on the 23rd, GMT10.

Indigo indicates people being replaced.

Shadow is being prodded. Any prod timers start now.
join your union
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Wagon on me continues to be based around the over-reaction of the word 'scummy', which is silly. Nothing else there to respond to, so I won't.

Accusations on DeathNote using his info as a decoy are misguided. He posted first, and included a hard fact (number of visitors) that would have been counter-claimable if he were the killer, or had done something other than what he did - a bad move for scum. CD's parroting of the facts rings much more like a faked action.
chamber wrote:Orto, we could have been great friends had you stayed home last night -.-. Btw I saw a car outside your house when I tried to visit.
Faraday wrote:I watched Ortolan's house last night and saw someone trying to break in last night. Didn't see who though.
chamber, anything you'd like to explain about your visit to orto? Breaking in doesn't seem very friendly.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by ortolan »

I'm starting to like Primate's vote on Pom

CoolDog reads very heavily like a town n00b

I did have a reason for voting EB though, I'll probably remember it at some point
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by chamber »

ElectricBadger wrote:Wagon on me continues to be based around the over-reaction of the word 'scummy', which is silly. Nothing else there to respond to, so I won't.

Accusations on DeathNote using his info as a decoy are misguided. He posted first, and included a hard fact (number of visitors) that would have been counter-claimable if he were the killer, or had done something other than what he did - a bad move for scum. CD's parroting of the facts rings much more like a faked action.
chamber wrote:Orto, we could have been great friends had you stayed home last night -.-. Btw I saw a car outside your house when I tried to visit.
Faraday wrote:I watched Ortolan's house last night and saw someone trying to break in last night. Didn't see who though.
chamber, anything you'd like to explain about your visit to orto? Breaking in doesn't seem very friendly.
I didn't try to break in, must have been someone else. I called, got no answer, then went to visit in person and he wasn't home so I left. Nice attempt to divert the suspicion on you though.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

CooLDoG wrote:It just struck me that the person who killed zaz, is unlikly to be town. I think this is because a town player would most likly not kill a randomn dude off the streets without evidence (at least I wouldn't). A scum player would know who was part of his team.
Welcome to 5 pages ago!
CooLDoG wrote:also I found this:
The city of New York is once again in trouble. Former leaders Sensfan and Natirasha have once again clashed. They have formed a mob around them once again, and war has been broken out in the downtowns of New York.
A fresh new detective has formed an undercover police squad to extinguish these faction
s
. But do they realise what they are up against this time?
Welcome to 7 pages ago!

Also, it doesn't explain how they knew Zaz was scum.
CooLDoG wrote:Wild idea:

Idea 2: Scum kill town, other scum faction kills town but is saved by doc (a rayfrost with herbs, maybe I don't know :? ) Cop faction kills zaz and first person is just a friendly.
Let's not have any of your "wild" ideas please. And we've already deduced the second person is the killer. A few pages ago.

>> Bogre
Good catch of that car not being in his result. That does seem odd not to include.

skitzer wrote:We care about ZazieR WAY too much. Shouldn't we be concentrating on how semioldguy died equally if not more? He was at least town.
Not really. A person killing is not a person that has the town's interest in mind, regardless of the person he killed. And we have more information (and contradictive) about Zaz' kill.
skitzer wrote:What is the opinion on everyone claiming what they did Night 0?
We're not doing that.

cd wrote:pom seems to be as confusing as my posts are, I would not mind voting him, but the as chamber put it my vote on Eb is doing more.
Sucking up to chamber eh?
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Last part of MME's post:

That's CDG's bad attempt at deflection. It's not an attempt to suck up to chamber. It's an attempt to move people to what he perceives to be the next biggest lynch target after him. If it weren't an ongoing, I'd link you to a game where he flipped scum for an example.

I don't see much of a threat from CDG is he is scum (which I think he is). I'd recommend cobalt using the knife he had N0 on CDG for the daykill, personally. Anybody disagree here?

DN reaction to my vote was bad. I do have scum meta on DN, but, IIRC, he was the maf RB for one of the mafia... I should reread that game to get a read on him so I can determine if my (*ahem* trick the person into thinking I had serious support for it) vote was actually correct. I'm finding I'm liking this whole claim scum meta and vote reaction hunting style quite a lot.
don't you feel silly now?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't think any one talked about there being a pro town faction...

more latter.
after a wank.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 am

Post by chamber »

CooLDoG wrote:I don't think any one talked about there being a pro town faction...

more latter.
What?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

CooLDoG wrote:I don't think any one talked about there being a pro town faction...

more latter.
So you don't think you are pro-town.

Nice scum slip man.

unvote (in case I need it), vote: CooLDoG
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

more latter.
lol?

Is English your native language?
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 am

Post by RayFrost »

My Milked Eek wrote:

more latter.
lol?

Is English your native language?
It's a scum slip, I be sure of it.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 am

Post by ortolan »

cooldog is so obviously town, can we lynch all the scum pouncing on him before the end of the day please
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

RayFrost wrote:Last part of MME's post:

That's CDG's bad attempt at deflection. It's not an attempt to suck up to chamber. It's an attempt to move people to what he perceives to be the next biggest lynch target after him. If it weren't an ongoing, I'd link you to a game where he flipped scum for an example.
I actually think it's both.
RayFrost wrote:I don't see much of a threat from CDG is he is scum (which I think he is). I'd recommend cobalt using the knife he had N0 on CDG for the daykill, personally. Anybody disagree here?
No, please, go ahead.
Eek
!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 am

Post by RayFrost »

ortolan wrote:cooldog is so obviously town, can we lynch all the scum pouncing on him before the end of the day please
Hey orto, when/if CDG flips scum, I'll be using this to push for your lynch, just a fyi.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”