Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Netopalis »

He's jumping on the nearest available wagon with steam without providing reasoning. He's trying to avoid the lynch by going "Hey, look over here!" and running in the other direction.

Not that this clears Malpa...just saying.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Faraday »

Raskol (1) (kikuchiyo]
Malpascp (1) [afatchic]
crypto (1) [ Malpascp]
Netapolis (1) [Gyro]
Mr.Jester (1) [Raskol]
Gyro (3) [Xvart, Netapolis. JereIC]
Malpascp (1) [ Crypto]

Not voting: (3) [Walrus Helmet, Mr. Jester,Ectomancer]

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline hits on Tuesday 10th November @ 11am GMT

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Gyro »

Netopalis wrote:He's jumping on the nearest available wagon with steam without providing reasoning. He's trying to avoid the lynch by going "Hey, look over here!" and running in the other direction.

Not that this clears Malpa...just saying.
lmao. You're really getting desperate to make me look bad now. I didn't switch my lynch to him did I? So I clearly am not desperately trying to jump on another lynch as you make it out to be.
I always tell the truth, even when I lie
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

7 wagons is about 4 or 5 too many.

If you are voting, make a post reinforcing or restating your case or unvote for less clutter.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

I agree. Raskol is making some ground up for his predecessor.

Unvote

Currently liking these four:

Netapolis
Mr.Jester
Malpascp
Xvart

I think that's the order I'd lynch them. Neto will be getting an iso anlysis soon, but Gyro makes a good point about his recent "misrep", and I can't place it, but Gyro is reading the most town out of these four so the attacks on him seem scummy.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I've already posted reasoning on Gyro, although again for reasons previously stated, I would support a Malpa lynch.

Kikuchiyo, why do you suspect Jester?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

I don't like his bumbling. Chiming in only to ask for prods on other players also doesn't sit well.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by JereIC »

kikuchiyo wrote:
Currently liking
these four
:

Netapolis
Mr.Jester
Malpascp
Xvart

I think that's the order I'd lynch them. Neto will be getting an iso anlysis soon, but Gyro makes a good point about his recent "misrep", and I can't place it, but
Gyro is reading the most town out of these four
so the attacks on him seem scummy.
See the underlined parts. Gyro is not among the "these four" you identified. Can you clarify what you mean?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Raskol »

Already given my MJ case---I'm sure he'll give me more to go on when he starts feeling the pressure (need more voats).

General comment: meh...posts should have to have some content in order to count as answering a prod. Malcasp hasn't posted anything of substance all game. Can we get him replaced? I would hate to waste a lynch on him. If we can't, I might go for lynching him. He needs to be out of this game one way or another, though.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Raskol »

This is my obligatory stance-taking post where I give info on my opinions of people besides my top suspect so that people will be able to track my reads later on. The last game I was in, I got chewed out for refusing to give an analysis of all the players, so I hope that, although I still won't give all my town reads atm, this will satisfy your infolust.

Between Netopalis and crypto, I'd rather lynch Netopalis.
Between Netopalis and Gyro, I'd rather lynch Netopalis.
Between Netopalis and Mr. Jester, I'd rather lynch Mr. Jester.
Between Mr. Jester and malcasp, I'd rather lynch Mr. Jester.
Between malcasp and Metopalis, I'd rather lynch Netopalis.
Between malcasp and anyone not Netopalis or Mr. Jester, I'd rather lynch malcasp.

Of all the players in the game, I'd most like to see malcasp forcibly replaced or vigged if we have one.

Of all the players in the game, I'd most like to see Mr. Jester lynched.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

JereIC wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:
Currently liking
these four
:

Netapolis
Mr.Jester
Malpascp
Xvart

I think that's the order I'd lynch them. Neto will be getting an iso anlysis soon, but Gyro makes a good point about his recent "misrep", and I can't place it, but
Gyro is reading the most town out of these four
so the attacks on him seem scummy.
See the underlined parts. Gyro is not among the "these four" you identified. Can you clarify what you mean?
My bad. I had cut and pasted the lower half of the vote count. Gyro was in Xvart's spot. I forgot Xvart was even playing. Realizing this, I then pasted Xvart at the bottom of the list, so Gyro was bumped due to the fact that I feel I have a stronger town read on Gyro than any of these four.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Raskol »

-We're due for a replacement on afatchic.

-Walrus helmet hasn't voted since the RVS. I want your top 3 suspects and some kind of case on the top one, Walrus.

-JereIC, whom do you find scummy besides Gyro?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Faraday »

Afatchic has picked up his prod, I'll give him a few more hours to post, and if not will begin looking for a replacement. Hopefully I get one quickly, again.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 am

Post by walrus helmet »

Raskol wrote:-We're due for a replacement on afatchic.

-Walrus helmet hasn't voted since the RVS. I want your top 3 suspects and some kind of case on the top one, Walrus.

-JereIC, whom do you find scummy besides Gyro?
#1 Malpascp - I feel bad for suspecting him, because with so little to work with, it's pretty much a total crapshoot. It's his lack of participation that makes me believe he's hiding, and if he's hiding I tend to believe he's scum. Adding to this his bad reaction to earlier attempts at vote fishing and tendency to follow with his votes.

He is far and away the best candidate for a lynch day 1, but I would rather have him replaced. His behavior could also be applied to a power role, and it would majorly suck to lose a power role day 1. Time is growing short though so I can't afford to be cautious much longer.

and then in a distant tie for second place,
#2 crypto
#2 Netopalis
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:48 am

Post by malpascp »

What can I say?
Kill the newbie guy if you want.
I simply cant afford arguments to comment every single word you say, I like to be sinthetic.
Also, my school tests just finished today, so tomorrow I will probably write some paragaphs if needed
For now:
unvote
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Netopalis »

If you don't have time to play, don't sign up for 7 games at once.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 am

Post by xvart »

Gyro wrote:I'm not intentionally trying to misdirect what you're saying but honestly you're looking too deep into that first post I made. You have misinterpreted what I said completely, so did Netopalis. I didn't imply I was going to lurk and me not visiting the site a few days later wasn't relevant to that post but just me forgetting about the site for a while.
Okay, so in order to better represent you, should I have said you were going to "actively lurk?" That meaning, you were not going to say much, but just watch from the background?
Gyro wrote:Considering both of you have made mistakes and redeemed yourselves on what you've said hopefully you can see where I'm coming from with this really poorly worded first post.
Yes, I can understand that, and could accept that; but, the difference is I didn't go off the deep end when my mistake was discovered.
Ectomancer wrote:If you are voting, make a post reinforcing or restating your case or unvote for less clutter.
Okay. My vote for Gyro, if it is still unclear, is because of his behavior of changing his story, emotionally reacting to people that are targeting him, and simply dismissing arguments as a waste of time.

These posts are not town responses in my eyes (bolded italicized comment mine):
Gyro wrote:That last statement isn't true
(when it was, in fact, true)
. Learn to pay attention.
Gyro wrote:Post 217 is pointless. I did make a post before the prod, thus I said you were wrong
(I wasn't wrong)
. Didn't have to go PROVE yourself.
Gyro wrote:xvart makes absolutely no points whatsoever, I mean just no points at all. I read all of what you had to say on the comments above and I'd respond if I didn't feel it was such a waste of fucking time discussing the way I post.
Gyro wrote:Not much going on by the looks of it. Currently have the majority vote but unfortunately, I wish I knew why but whatever can't argue with the stubbornly incompetent.
Gyro wrote:Going to directly come out and say malpascp is playing quite stupidly. Considering a vote shift over to him.
I can agree with this; I would strongly consider voting for him as well; as he isn't serving the town any good, and it is better than potentially lynching another town person who is more active, and still having his waste of space posts in this game.

I'll have to go read back about Mr.Jester since I thought I made a post about him in my original post, especially since I mentioned his name as suspicious, but I can't remember the details of why I thought that right now (other than things that others have recently mentioned in the last couple pages).

I really want to get to the bottom of this whole Crypto/Netopalis thing, but I could see it turning out that they both may be town. Essentially, each of them are one scum move away from my vote.

For the time being, I'll consider removing my vote on Gyro shortly. The reason for this is because I don't want this whole thing to turn into another Crypto/Netopalis dispute with just me and him duking it out, and we obviously have other fish to fry as well, and I don't want to distract from that right now; however, I will continue to keep a close eye on him.

If I had my way, we would lynch Gyro tonight. Second best, malcasp.

I would also vote for either Crypto or Netopalis if pressed for time; but I don't think this would be the best move today.

I'll look back at Mr.Jester later and see where he falls on my list.

xvart.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 am

Post by xvart »

malpascp wrote:I simply cant afford arguments to comment every single word you say, I like to be sinthetic.
Nobody is asking you to respond to every post in the game. We are simply asking for something, anything!
malpascp wrote:Also, my school tests just finished today, so tomorrow I will probably write some paragaphs if needed
Gosh, some whole paragraphs! I'll set aside two minutes to read it tomorrow evening.

xvart.
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Gyro »

xvart wrote:
Okay. My vote for Gyro, if it is still unclear, is because of his behavior of changing his story, emotionally reacting to people that are targeting him, and simply dismissing arguments as a waste of time.
I understand your points against me and all but just yo clarify some things.

I didn't necessarily change my story but I already said that the first post was a pretty idiotic thing to say. I didn't wanna really jump into it at that moment so I said that. Again, I never implying I was going to lurk and if i sounded that way then that wasn't what I meant.

ehh, emotionally reacting to me being targeted is nothing new in the slightest, anyone who's played with me can back me up on this. Mentioned in another post though that I need to change up my play, so I am in some ways treating this game as a practice. irrelevant but thought I'd share.

At the time I thought the reasoning for my votes were poor, really poor. That's why I said that. Had there been a somewhat decent argument I wouldn't have said that.

All in all I get where my vote is coming from but by all means I think it's not that great and not only because its me being voted.

I'll claim if need be, I got no problem doing that if I'm that close to majority, especially since I have a very typical innocent role.
I always tell the truth, even when I lie
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 am

Post by xvart »

Gyro wrote:
xvart wrote:
I understand your points against me and all but just yo clarify some things.

I didn't necessarily change my story but I already said that the first post was a pretty idiotic thing to say. I didn't wanna really jump into it at that moment so I said that. Again, I never implying I was going to lurk and if i sounded that way then that wasn't what I meant.

ehh, emotionally reacting to me being targeted is nothing new in the slightest, anyone who's played with me can back me up on this. Mentioned in another post though that I need to change up my play, so I am in some ways treating this game as a practice. irrelevant but thought I'd share.

At the time I thought the reasoning for my votes were poor, really poor. That's why I said that. Had there been a somewhat decent argument I wouldn't have said that.

All in all I get where my vote is coming from but by all means I think it's not that great and not only because its me being voted.
I get all that; I really do. Had you responded that way in the beginning I wouldn't have tripped any flags (most likely). I appreciate your response.
Gyro wrote:I'll claim if need be, I got no problem doing that if I'm that close to majority, especially since I have a very typical innocent role.
I wouldn't dream of asking you to claim with only three votes.

That being said,

Unvote: Gyro

(You ain't out of the woods yet, though)

xvart.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:36 am

Post by crypto »

I'm getting suspicious of Walrus again. Call it OMGUS, but seems to me he's doing a
lot
of active lurking and next to no analysis.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:06 am

Post by crypto »

I simply cant afford arguments to comment every single word you say, I like to be sinthetic.
The problem is that you haven't commented on jack shit. So your defense fails.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 am

Post by crypto »

And yes, Malpascp, "paragraphs" are indeed "needed" immediately. Get your ass in gear, sir.

I think Gyro is playing just fine. Then again, I've thought so all game, so I could be biased on this one.

Really don't like how Walrus has both Neto and myself in his top tier of suspects. He's provided very little in the way of supporting arguments and just listing off the two of us along with Malpascp (ultra-easy newbie lynch) is howlingly scummy. That's some heavy-duty bandwagoning. Not only that, but Walrus undermines his own endowment of Malpascp with Best Lynch Award by saying "his behavior could also be applied to a power role, and it would majorly suck to lose a power role day 1." The whole thing reads to me like "Don't look me when the newb lynch flips town!"

Ecto is making me itch.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Ectomancer »

crypto wrote:Ecto is making me itch.
Good post here. It let's scum know you are open to an attack on Ecto if they can find one to make, or it leaves you an opening later to jump on if needed without much elaboration. Go ahead and elaborate now so you can't modify it to suit the needs of tomorrow.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by crypto »

It's the same problem I had before. Too little decisiveness/aggression.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”