DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Furry

I'd prefer not to have to claim yet. There are four players currently voting me:

CA
DJ
KoC
BB

Two out of those four players (KoC and BB) have been contributing the bare minimum, if even that. Basically I'm being pressured into a claim by two votes that may as well have come from empty player slots.

I stand by my previous statement that I'll claim tonight if one other player off my wagon thinks I should.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

EBWOP: One of those two players has been active on the site since his last post here. :evil:
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by archaebob »

CA
DJ
KoC
BB
There is scum on this wagon. I can smell it.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Forgot to mention this in my last couple of posts: my iso read on Zazie has him leaning town.

So now there are three reads I've seen:
  • Iso-read (leaning town)
  • Wiki read (scum)
  • Furry's meta-read (town)
@Furry
How many games have you played with Zazie?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

FoS: Zazie

I like the case that Raskol posted, but I dont' want to move my vote off of DRK just yet.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Furry »

DeathRowKitty wrote:@Furry
How many games have you played with Zazie?
Split personalities have played a few

I think he lurked out and got lynched in one of the invitationals though
Temporary unretired alt
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Looker »

UNVOTE

VOTE: BIGBEAR
:lol: I got it.
Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1954814#1954814]Post 809[/url] wrote:Just noticed we haven't had a post from ZazieR in over a week, though he's active in other threads.

Vote: Zazier

Hopefully a bandwagon will give him some incentive to post.
I regret it might be a little too late for that to actually benefit anything, but here's to your success.
Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1954840#1954840]Post 813[/url] wrote:Oh, and for anyone saying ZazieR has an excuse (the "La for school" in the signature)---check his activity in his other games. He has 25 onsite posts
today alone
. If that guy's V/La then I'm a flying raccoon.

So basically---ACTIVE LURKER OMG OMG LYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCH
Though, in all honesty, you might have actually found something.
FoS: SuperHotChick CodeName: ZazieR
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by archaebob »

vote ZazieR

Since I don't at all like the major wagons right now, I don't see any reason not to aid Raskol in his crusade against lurking.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Looker »

Strangely enough, this increases my suspicions of Don_Johnson. If KoC, Furry, and BigBear aren't the Mafia, then Don_Johnson is...but with who...?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, so it seems a CA lynch isn't going to happen. I plan on moving my vote at some point in the next day or so.

Right now, Zazie isn't that high up on my scum list. The disappearing thing is unquestionably anti-town, but unfortunately, it's not necessarily scummy (wouldn't mafia be so much easier if anti-town and scummy were the same thing...). Zazie is also a player that could be a harmful mislynch, as his spam posting early on was definitely keeping players honest.

Based on number of votes, scumminess, and potential to gain more votes, my vote would likely go to either BB or DJ if I had to choose now (DJ being my preference).

If I have time tomorrow, which in all likelihood I will, I'm going to attempt to get a meta read on a few players to see if anything jumps out.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Furry »

DRK Claim.

Tomorrow I will do a evaluate my position in regards to possible lynches.
Temporary unretired alt
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Let's lynch KoC!

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Two different players, barely any decent scumhunting.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Furry »

I think this is VC... this page needs one given vote movement as of late

don_johnson (2) - ZazieR Shrinehme
ConfidAnon (2) - DeathRowKitty Furry
DeathRowKitty (4) - ConfidAnon don_johnson BigBear Knight of Cydonia
Sanjay (1) - Looker
Zazie (2) - Raskol archaebob
KoC (1) - Sanjay

Deadline in little under 72 hours
Temporary unretired alt
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by Raskol »

Furry wrote: I dont like a zazie wagon too much at this point. Zazie lurking is a town tell to me. Everytime ive seen him get lynched for it he was town.
Give links.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Sanjay »

By the way, if I haven't said this already, I am going to join Team Vote Practically Anywhere To Keep DRK From Being Lynched.

I have absolutely no respect for the reasons of half the people on that wagon.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Looker »

Looker's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1955605#1955605]Post 833[/url] wrote:Strangely enough, this increases my suspicions of Don_Johnson. If KoC, Furry, and BigBear aren't the Mafia, then Don_Johnson is...but with who...?
DeathNote & Confid? But where would that leave KoC...?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1955746#1955746]Post 836[/url] wrote:Let's lynch KoC!

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Two different players, barely any decent scumhunting.
That's SO two days ago
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1955764#1955764]Post 837[/url] wrote:I think this is VC... this page needs one given vote movement as of late

don_johnson (2) - ZazieR Shrinehme
ConfidAnon (2) - DeathRowKitty Furry
DeathRowKitty (4) - ConfidAnon don_johnson BigBear Knight of Cydonia
BigBear (1) - Looker

Zazie (2) - Raskol archaebob
KoC (1) - Sanjay

Deadline in little under 72 hours
Minor adjustments made but you get the point.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1955855#1955855]Post 839[/url] wrote:By the way, if I haven't said this already, I am going to join Team Vote Practically Anywhere To Keep DRK From Being Lynched.

If this is true, vote BigBear, you'll have more of a chance for a lynch than being the only one on KoC.

I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be a very long game
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:By the way, if I haven't said this already, I am going to join Team Vote Practically Anywhere To Keep DRK From Being Lynched.

This post really makes me want to lynch DRK.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by BigBear »

Looker wrote:
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1955855#1955855]Post 839[/url] wrote:By the way, if I haven't said this already, I am going to join Team Vote Practically Anywhere To Keep DRK From Being Lynched.

If this is true, vote BigBear, you'll have more of a chance for a lynch than being the only one on KoC.
Why do you think I am scum?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by Sanjay »

About time you had some reasons.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by BigBear »

DeathRowKitty wrote: Based on number of votes, scumminess, and potential to gain more votes, my vote would likely go to either BB or DJ if I had to choose now (DJ being my preference).
Same question, Why am I scummy. And on top of that, if you already have an idea of where your vote may be going, why wait?
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by BigBear »

archaebob wrote: All I know right now is that I strongly disagree with lynching DRK. In general, the whole DRK vs. CA thing reeks of town on town. I'd have been willing to lynch brothernature on policy, but he's been replaced with someone who's at least trying to be active, and I haven't seen anything that's actually scummy from him.

How so? When DRK did hint at jester speculation?

@ Sanjay
The top three wagons, you don't find any of them scummy, why do you find KoC scummy? What has he done?
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by BigBear »

This post gets a gut "do not like." - AB.
DeathRowKitty wrote:
BC...i mean BB wrote:
KoC wrote: Bringing up a Jester = steering the town away from looking for scum, onto finding a hypothetical Jester that may not exist.
Bringing up a Jester = creating unnecessary speculation. This is the internet, we all mistrust each other enough as it is. Jester speculation begins all kinds of "should we really lynch him, he might WANT to be lynched" WIFOM.

QFT
How does any of that apply to this situation?

...Because you brought up the speculation of a jester...... do you not recall...??
Furry wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Furry
- Sorry if I missed it earlier, but did you ever explain your town read on DRK?
Formation of wagons is quite a big one. Most of the people I have had anti-town reads on are attacking DKR. DRK has been on wagons of people that I have anti-town reads on. I know thinking the same things are not completely indicative of alignment, but I trust my reads enough.

Also I think the jester thing is a really bad thing to make a wagon on. Jester speculation is stupid, not scummy. Trying to make it scummy and actually basing an entire case off anything jester related, is far more scummy.

So wagons + other reads + case on DRK = town to me, and I am willing to vote most anyone but DRK to stop that lynch
Links to those games?

Last time Jester speculation was brought up in a game I played, the dude that did it was lynched, he flipped mafia godfather. That's one of the reasons why it's at least a policy vote for me.

I like this post by DJ.

Getting scum vibes from Raskol based on this post. Feels like fence sitting. Like he needs the details of both wagons so he can vote on one accordingly. He does this (IMO) so he doesn't actually have to come up with a case.

-Sanjay, why are you asking for town reads? (from a specific player?)
-Noted the good response by looker.
DeathRowKitty wrote:I still think CA is scummier. DJ is definitely second scummiest in my mind, but I don't plan on moving my vote unless I know the CA lynch isn't going to happen. If deadline comes closer and it has to be either DJ or [insert any name besides CA], I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him.

Can you explain why you think CA is town?
The only reason why you think CA is scummy is because you were arguing with him for 10 pages.

WTF dude? This is another gut activated post.
Gut again. (Raskol)

Maybe more tomorrow, hopefully.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Raskol »

Let's think this through a little bit.

Jester speculation is said to be scummy because it distracts the town from scumhunting. So what do these people do? They distract the town from scumhunting by bickering about Jester speculation for 10+ pages.

Mission accomplished, good job.

This wagon is
bad
. DRK made a minor slipup. The Jester speculation was pretty useless, yes, but nothing like the biggest scumtell anyone's made all game. Voting based primarily on that is
bad
. Pushing a case based on that alone is
bad
. The only person on the DRK wagon that doesn't come off as scummier for it, I think, is CA---because his involvement in it seems like a townie who's gotten overzealous on a minor antitown act, and has been involved in an argument that's escalated to the point that alignment doesn't even remain an issue any more---it's all about being right. He's stuck with it even though it's made him look bad to a lot of people, which I find town.

The rest of you on the DRK wagon are getting fishier all the time, though.

Here's my stance right now: I'd like to get ZazieR either lynched or replaced---and the more I think about it, the more I think replacement would be better for today (I'd like to see how a non-ZazieR player behaves in that slot before I eliminate it). Failing that, I'd go for either BigBear or KoC. I'd say we have at least one scum on the DRK wagon right now, and I don't think it's DJ or CA.

DRK: don't claim. Instead, we need to organize a lynch of one of ZazieR, BigBear, or KoC
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by Raskol »

mod: can we get a replacement for ZazieR?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by Raskol »

BigBear, I'd like to talk about the points you've made against me, and why they're bad.

I asked for cases on CA and DRK not so that I could hop on one of their wagons, but so that I could point out how flimsy they are (especially the one on DRK) and deflate both wagons, while catching out those who didn't have any reasons. I've said from the beginning I don't like either bandwagon, and I'm continuing to push people off both of them as best as I can.

Anyone who's doing an honest read of my play will get that from my posts. So, for you to say I'm lining myself up for an opportunity vote on CA or DRK means you either haven't read my posts, or you're being dishonest.

My impression from the beginning was that CA vs DRK was town on town, and I asked for cases to force people to prove to me that they were honestly scumhunting rather than capitalizing on townie infighting. Of all the people who have posted since then, you have failed that test the most miserably.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”