ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

ZazieR, 859 wrote:Asking for only a 'yes or no' and only asking one player. Both do not result into discussion.
It was extremely obvious what DRK was hinting at with that question. And saying that it would not result in discussion is, no offense, bull.

Imagine if I posted something like this:

Zazie - Do you think that post 777 by Player X indicates that they are mafia? I'm only looking for a yes or no answer.

Obviously that would start a discussion.
Zazie, 863 wrote:Confid, you've stated that bringing up jester is scummy. Yet, you never commented at it towards Nook, while he brought it up in the group.
How come?
Gut. There was one post that rubbed me the wrong way, although I'm too lazy to go back and find it again (don't remember it off the top of my head.)
Zazie, 870 wrote:Exactly my point. As far as I know, your reason for voting DRK is based upon him starting the jester discussion according to you. Due to this (And his hypocrism if you believe this argument), he's your top suspect. And you want to drop this, because you're done arguing.
1. It's your case against your main suspect. And you want to drop it.
2. It was also the case that you stated that you wanted to drop it after somebody made a comment about that.
Me being done arguing doesn't mean I want to drop the case. Perhaps I wasn't clear in that post. At that point, I had repeated myself and was about too again. I see no point to repeat the same things over and over (which I inadvertently had done.)

Post 874: Geez there's some beef.
Zazie, 876 wrote:Also, forgot to ask Bear, you stated that you read the discussion between Confid and DRK. So how come you missed Confid's statements that DRK started the jester speculation, when this was the point of said discussion?
Also, you stated earlier you disagreed with Confid. So what happened?
I also want this question answered.
Raskol, 882 wrote:I read it. There's absolutely nothing in it that changes my desire to get you out of this game, or the fact that you were inactive long enough that by site standards you should be.
This quote is activating my gut. If you really feel that the site standards should be upheld, then why didn't you push them as soon as Zazie hit the required length of inactivity, instead of waiting until after your little arguement?

Sanjay, 885: Your analogy is flawed in the fact that the phone call between you and your friend was private, whereas the question from DRK to IK was made public in the thread.

Furry - I honestly have nothing left to add to the DRK case. His reaction/tone when called out on the jester point, in addition to the jester point itself, have earned him my vote.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Confid, that's not a flaw. Nobody understood what DRK was talking about. At the very least, nook didn't.

nook quite independently mentioned jesters, I reacted to it, and that started the jester discussion.

If you are really reading that nook post and think that nook started talking about jesters BECAUSE of DRK, then please explain number 3.

Confid, I don't really have a problem with your DRK vote. But you might want to check the rest of the people supporting that wagon, and see if their reasoning makes sense to you.

Ask, for instance, why if they have such a big problem with talking about jesters they aren't voting Furry/nook?

Ask if their votes look well-reasoned or opportunistic.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sanjay, 901 wrote:Confid, that's not a flaw. Nobody understood what DRK was talking about. At the very least, nook didn't.

nook quite independently mentioned jesters, I reacted to it, and that started the jester discussion.

If you are really reading that nook post and think that nook started talking about jesters BECAUSE of DRK, then please explain number 3.

Confid, I don't really have a problem with your DRK vote. But you might want to check the rest of the people supporting that wagon, and see if their reasoning makes sense to you.

Ask, for instance, why if they have such a big problem with talking about jesters they aren't voting Furry/nook?

Ask if their votes look well-reasoned or opportunistic.
I understood what DRK was talking about . . . maybe I just assumed that everyone else did too.

Anyways, even though this will probably get me lynched,
Unvote.

I don't like how Furry mentioned (I think it was him) that the others are letting the wagon push into a deadline lynch.

Between Zazie and BigBear though, I'm waffling kind of. I know I said Zazie earlier, but I'm kind of rethinking things now because Sanjay's post made me view the jester discussion in a different light.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Better answer some BigBear questions before they get buried under a mountain of ZazieR:
BigBear wrote:@ Sanjay[/b] The top three wagons, you don't find any of them scummy, why do you find KoC scummy? What has he done?
It's less about how KoC is scummy and what he has done and more about what he hasn't done. Scumhunt worth a lick. Without very strong reads, I just want to get someone lynched I don't think would be worth as much.

I am reconsidering it though, both because it doesn't seem like anyone else is up for it, and also because KoC hasn't interacted with very many players so KoC flipping won't be nearly as interesting as some other players (like you, like ZazieR).
BigBear wrote:-Sanjay, why are you asking for town reads? (from a specific player?)
-Noted the good response by looker.
I was trying to figure out why Looker said town were on the DJ wagon already. It seemed like kind of a weird thing to say. Her reason given was that nobody had anything but town reads on the people on the DJ wagon, which doesn't seem like enough of a reason.

If she herself didn't have a town read on them, I would think it would be very weird.

What were you implying here, BigBear? I think I know what you were trying to imply, and I would love for you to unpack it so I can talk about what a silly accusation it is in this case.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Sanjay »

ConfidAnon wrote:I don't like how Furry mentioned (I think it was him) that the others are letting the wagon push into a deadline lynch.
Do you not like how Furry mentioned it or do you not like that it is happening?

If you don't like how Furry mentioned it, why?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I don't like that it is happening, I like that Furry mentioned it, sorry for the confusing wording.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by archaebob »

CA wrote: Anyways, even though this will probably get me lynched, Unvote.
Easily the towniest move in this game so far.

Anybody still on on the CA wagon tomorrow had better have a brilliant case for me.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Sanjay »

ConfidAnon wrote:I understood what DRK was talking about . . . maybe I just assumed that everyone else did too.
This line, by the way, diminishes greatly the suspicion of Confid I had.

I thought I had laid all this out before and for the life of me I couldn't understand why in the world Confid was still voting for DRK.

I'm kind of sad to see the Confid wagon go because I was on it so long, but Furry, are you still feeling this wagon?
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by archaebob »

As far as I'm concerned CA is pretty much confirmed town.

Unless there's anybody who thinks that they can explain the motivation for a scum-CA to unvote like that two days before deadline, then I fully expect to see this wagon disappear.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Sounds like you have a crisis of imagination there, archaebob.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Raskol »

ConfidAnon wrote:This quote is activating my gut. If you really feel that the site standards should be upheld, then why didn't you push them as soon as Zazie hit the required length of inactivity, instead of waiting until after your little arguement?
At first I thought it was scummy and should be lynchable. Now I'm thinking ZazieR is just a prick, and the absence is explainable by that. Betterr to replace that kind of player rather than waste a lynch on a slot you've got few reasons to think is scum.

Can you explain how getting ZazieR repalced would further a scum-Raskol's goals more than a town-Raskol's?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Raskol »

Also, I'd just like to remind everyone how close we are to deadline.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by archaebob »

Sanjay wrote: Sounds like you have a crisis of imagination there, archaebob.
Lol, what do you mean?
"Just asking, jeez..."
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Furry »

Looker wrote:One question (I'm SO self-centered): Does this happening have anything to do with...moi...? [Please say yes]
No... but if you want to imagine it does go ahead.
archaebob wrote:As far as I'm concerned CA is pretty much confirmed town.

Unless there's anybody who thinks that they can explain the motivation for a scum-CA to unvote like that two days before deadline, then I fully expect to see this wagon disappear.
Ehhh... maybe not confirmed town but I think it means that one of my reads are wrong. Once the vote moves somewhere there are more solid conclusions as to what it means. The DRK wagon is stalled and under attack though, given that DRK looks town, its going to look bad if he gets lynched for anyone on that wagon.

Once CA moves his vote I will have a better read on the whole scenario. Since it will be more obvious the entire goal of this move.
Temporary unretired alt
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

CA wrote: It was extremely obvious what DRK was hinting at with that question.
Then why did you ignore it at first if you consider it to be a scum tell?
AB wrote: Unless there's anybody who thinks that they can explain the motivation for a scum-CA to unvote like that two days before deadline
Does the fact that others voting me were coming under scrutiny count?

@CA
What do you think of DJ?

After CA's last few posts, my desire to lynch him definitely cooled (not that his lynch was going to happen anyway). If he's town, it does make me wonder about...things (more on this later perhaps).
Furry wrote:maybe not confirmed town but I think it means that one of my reads are wrong.
Can you explain what this means a little better?

Raskol wrote:I'd just like to remind everyone how close we are to deadline.
Noted. I should be free most of deadline day (hooray random 5 day weekend!). What's everyone else's deadline situation?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by don_johnson »

am i winning?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Post by Looker »

archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1957244&sid=9c6afcae7ad49322a0049733a40f3b18#1957244]Post 908[/url] wrote:As far as I'm concerned CA is pretty much confirmed town.

Unless there's anybody who thinks that they can explain the motivation for a scum-CA to unvote like that two days before deadline, then
I fully expect to see this wagon disappear
I disagree and have a slight aversion to your pressuring/warning/threat tactics. But, then again, I
am
rather sensitive. {Stop scarin' all da fish!}

I would like for CA to weigh in with a vote, though.
Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1957259&sid=9c6afcae7ad49322a0049733a40f3b18#1957259]Post 910[/url] wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:This quote is activating my gut. If you really feel that the site standards should be upheld, then why didn't you push them as soon as Zazie hit the required length of inactivity, instead of waiting until after your little arguement?
At first I thought it was scummy and should be lynchable. Now I'm thinking ZazieR is just a prick, and the absence is explainable by that. Betterr to replace that kind of player rather than waste a lynch on a slot you've got few reasons to think is scum.

Can you explain how getting ZazieR repalced would further a scum-Raskol's goals more than a town-Raskol's?
Can you explain how you came to the conclusion that Zaz is a prick...? Ah, whatever.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1957298&sid=9c6afcae7ad49322a0049733a40f3b18#1957298]Post 913[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:One question (I'm SO self-centered): Does this happening have anything to do with...moi...? [Please say yes]
No... but if you want to imagine it does go ahead.
archaebob wrote:As far as I'm concerned CA is pretty much confirmed town.

Ehhh... maybe not confirmed town but I think it means that one of my reads are wrong. Once the vote moves somewhere there are more solid conclusions as to what it means. The DRK wagon is stalled and under attack though, given that DRK looks town, its going to look bad if he gets lynched for anyone on that wagon.

Once CA moves his vote I will have a better read on the whole scenario. Since it will be more obvious the entire goal of this move.
It seems the last two days of deadline are going to be filled with a bit of static.
I wouldn't call it winning, but you and DRK are tied I guess...
Honest Votecount wrote:Donj (3) - Zaz; Shrine; Deathrow
Deathrow (3) - BigBear; Cydonia; Donj
Zaz (1) - Archaebob
Shrine (1) - Looker
Confid (1) - Furry
Cydonia (1) - Sanjay
BigBear (1) - Raskol
Archaebob (0)
Looker (0)
Raskol (0)
Furry (0)
Sanjay (0)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

unvote
because things have been made clearer to me. Don't like the way certain people tried to turn "voting DRK for starting jester speculation + contributing to it's continuance in the game" into "voting DRK because ur scum lol".
donj's play matches his meta of not having a meta.
I will be fairly inactive today, Mums' birthday, might be able to weigh in tomorrow.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:42 am

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote KoC

Knight of Cydonia's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1957511#1957511]Post 917[/url] wrote:
unvote
because things have been made clearer to me. Don't like the way certain people tried to turn "voting DRK for starting jester speculation + contributing to it's continuance in the game" into "voting DRK because ur scum lol".
I will be fairly inactive today, Mums' birthday, might be able to weigh in tomorrow.
Well I can honestly say that I'm confused at this point; however, I'm fairly certain (at this point), due to the recent turn of events, that one of Don_Johnson and DeathRowKitty are Mafia.

Off-Topic: Happy Birthday to your Mumz.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

BigBear (1) - Raskol
don_johnson (3)
- ZazieR Shrinehme DeathRowKitty
ConfidAnon (1) - Furry
DeathRowKitty (2) - don_johnson BigBear
ZazieR (1) - archaebob
Knight of Cydonia (2) - Sanjay Looker

Not voting: ConfidAnon Knight of Cydonia

With 12 alive is takes 7 to lynch.

Looking for a replacement for Shrinehme

DEADLINE SET: 10 Nov 2009 (Tues) @ 11pm EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Raskol »

Looker wrote:
unvote
vote KoC

Knight of Cydonia's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1957511#1957511]Post 917[/url] wrote:
unvote
Well I can honestly say that I'm confused at this point; however, I'm fairly certain (at this point), due to the recent turn of events, that one of Don_Johnson and DeathRowKitty are Mafia.
/facepalm
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

okay. not sure what else to do. i like the drk vote and noone else seems to be putting together a case. please note that drk's votes have been almost entirely omgus this entire day. but whatever. someone said they thought those of us pushing the drk wagon should be trying harder or something, but i don't know what else i can do. i posted all my reasons for my read of him in my catch up posts. if its not going to be him, it shouldn't be me, so i am willing to move to CA or bigbear. i will be around tonight and tomorrow morning so let me know what you decide. i'm gonna go ahead and claim power now to help the process.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Raskol »

don_johnson wrote: i'm gonna go ahead and claim power now to help the process.
/facepalm
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

Post by don_johnson »

i'm winning the lynch race with 36 hours until deadline. i am just trying to help.

looker: why is it an either/or between me and drk? what about the recent events has you thinking this way? why are you voting KoC?

furry: waiting on your bullshit "i'm waiting to see one thing" bullshit. spew anytime.

oh shit. didn't see shrine is getting replaced. my bad.

mod: requesting deadline extension.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Sanjay »

In what way were things made clearer to you, Knight of Cydonia?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”