Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Canada »

The Can I burrow someones' money? Vote Count

Scien: ZazieR
Farside22: ODDin, YankCane
Fuzzyman: ElectricBadger, Wulfy
Hewitt: Scien
YamiJoey: Nikanor
ODDin: Farside22

Not Voting: hewitt, Fuzzyman, Maemuki, YamiJoey

Oui, mon ami, the one and only.

I probably won't be posting for a bit, just letting you guys know. My best friends of two years is... no longer my friend, due to my sexual preference (he's homophobic, apparently,) so I'm not in the best of moods right now, and don't feel I could contribute to the game. I should be fine by tomorrow night, maybe Monday, but no promises :/.

I'll let Haylen know next time I see her, and she can make a call if she wants to. Haylen, if you see this before I get in touch with you, you know where to find me.

~Canada

I completely understand, take all the time you need. I'll keep your place. You know where to find me if you need to talk. ~ Hayl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I will get back to this on Monday.
Weekends are pretty hard on me lately.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Maemuki »

Not only twisting words but I feel like this shows a real lack of scum hunting. Just voting on pressure with weak reason and seeing no one else to talk about in the game
It's better than not posting at all.
And what was the twisting?
I'm not seeing it...but then again I'm maybe not reading this very well.
EB - Why did you fall into this joke of a band wagon?
Why does everyone think that bandwagons on the RVS are meant to be serious?
Did you not even read my reason's for the vote? That is not OMGUS. OMGUS is I vote you for voting me. That is clearly not the case. Again you twist things that are not fact.
But you could be making an crap argument to support his lynch. Hey, I've seen it happen.

More tomorrow, I hope you answer my question, farside. If you have, please link me to it. Bye.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Riceballtail replaces YankCrane, that's nice of him.You should welcome him.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Riceballtail »

(/confirm, etcetc)

Short read, probably getting it done within 24 hours.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 am

Post by ODDin »

I won't be able to post until Thursday evening, at which point I'll do my best to finally read farside's meta and reread the game to get a better look at things. Sorry about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Maemuki wrote:
Not only twisting words but I feel like this shows a real lack of scum hunting. Just voting on pressure with weak reason and seeing no one else to talk about in the game
It's better than not posting at all.
And what was the twisting?
I'm not seeing it...but then again I'm maybe not reading this very well.
I stated that an answer to scien about why I felt his lack of aggression is scummy and oddin's response was to post my comment and say it as "i'm aggressive, look at me" which was not the case at all. That is clearly twisting the facts

Did you not even read my reason's for the vote? That is not OMGUS. OMGUS is I vote you for voting me. That is clearly not the case. Again you twist things that are not fact.
But you could be making an crap argument to support his lynch. Hey, I've seen it happen.[/quote]

Read post 240 is the long version of my case on him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Welcome, Rice.

'Twisting words' usually implies misrepresenting them to mean something they didn't. I don't see that as the case; it's not a difference of meaning or context, just of importance and inference. I think the comment provides a possible insight as to why farside is playing so aggressively over minutiae - something I can't really explain as normal behavior. Question IMO is whether she's trying to be ultra-townie or just trying to distance herself from her scumminess.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Welcome, Rice.

'Twisting words' usually implies misrepresenting them to mean something they didn't. I don't see that as the case; it's not a difference of meaning or context, just of importance and inference. I think the comment provides a possible insight as to why farside is playing so aggressively over minutiae - something I can't really explain as normal behavior. Question IMO is whether she's trying to be ultra-townie or just trying to distance herself from her scumminess.
How do you find that he is represting what I said in the statement that was a direct answer to a question I was asked by a player to mean what he thinks it means?
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Hmm. I don't think you intended to claim that you're town because you're aggressive; I think you were indeed just responding to a question. However, it provides a legitimate insight into your reasoning for playing so aggressively.

Does that make sense?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

in case that's not clear to people.

I see it this way. I was asked a question, i aswered the question. Another player pulls that answer out and automatically pulls the "look at me I'm aggressive I must be scum/town" comment out which is not the case in my mind all I did was anwser a question asked to me.

As it has been pointed out it could be interputted either way but he is taking the I must be scum approach which I find an interperuptation and not actual scum hunting and hence scummy.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

Maemuki wrote:
But you could be making an crap argument to support his lynch. Hey, I've seen it happen.
You gonna throw that out without saying whether or not you think that's the case?
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by ODDin »

By some luck I managed to glean some time to reread the second half of the game and say some things. (Quite a lot, as it turned out. Oh well, that was certainly more fun than my math assignment... :))

1) I noticed a worrying thing about hewitt. He's acting very cautiously, he says he doesn't want to vote until he's certain that someone should be lynched. All the while he says he feels there's nothing to comment on and that the farside/scien discussion hurt the game. He must have realised that good discussion and strong arguments won't just come out of the underbrush singing songs. They need to be made. If he's town, then it's in his best interest to try to get better arguments. Yet he's not doing such an effort. Fine, he's reluctant to use his vote for that end (although it could've been useful, I think) - but how about asking questions? He says he finds farside scummiest, but he doesn't question her, he doesn't try to push her, pin her down, anything of the sort, to get better arguments. He's not really pressing anyone else either. He seems content enough sitting in the corner.

2) At one point Fuzzy said he's going to reply to my questions just after he got an answer from farside. While the significance and relevance of these questions is lower now, it's still worthy to note that he didn't, actually, answer them at any point.

3)
Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:
I notice that very few scum now how to be aggressive in the beginning of the game. They either followers, or they hem and haw or backtrack or make wishy washy comments. I don't go after the agressive person. typically scum watches, waits and doesn't do much else.
I can see you haven't played in a while. :) In other words, this is totally, totally wrong. I see overaggressive scum more than I see overaggressive town.
Why did you remember to say this only now? That comment hung there for a pretty long time now. Why didn't you say it was wrong before?

4) Post 235 by Nik and the ensuing discussion is disturbing me quite a bit. He's answering instead of me for things directed specifically at me and defending me. This looks an awful lot like buddying.
It's okay if you're town and think farside's arguments against me are wrong - but I'd expect you to wait for me to answer before saying anything. Otherwise, you're basically handing me a defence. What if I'm scum and these statements by farside would've tripped me and caused me to slip up?
This is very poor scumhunting there.

5)
Wulfy wrote:Side note: pends should be "pings" write[sic]?
1. Um...is this a claim that being angry over details is scummy? Wouldn't then every minamalist who gets angry be scum? This point is pathetic.
2. Wait...so you're suggesting town wouldn't make an attempt to prove they are town? Are you saying town posts would be inherently scummier than scum posts? Why do I see a too townie argument forming...

3-1. Would you please point that double standard out with citations or examples?
4-2. ...Omgus argument doesn't exist...
Nvrmind on 3-1, Farside admitted it, so I have noted that. Her excuse of "not reading back [well enough]" doesn't fly with me.
"pend" is a wrong usage of the verb. Read it as "awaits" - remains hanging until I get down to actually read that meta.
Now, to the point(s).
1. I feel that being overly agitated and annoyed over small and not so significant arguments is scummy. This is partly because I feel one wouldn't normally get so agitated over it, making me feel the agitation might be artificial and not genuine.
2. Town don't generally feel the need to assert their towniness without provocation, and don't implicitly or explicitly say "I'm town, I'm town" when it isn't called for. This isn't a "too towny" argument - far from it. There's a huge difference between "looking very townie" and "consciously trying to look very townie".

Both of these arguments were brought up by me long ago. Where were you?

4-2. I really don't get you people. Do you actually expect sombody with minimal brain to say "OMG you suck you voted for me so I'm gonna vote for you"? When scum want to vote for somebody for reasons which aren't exactly pro-town, they at least try to manufacture arguments to mask their real intention. If scum wouldn't lie and would say their reasons explicitly, life would be much easier. Sadly, they don't. Sometimes they lie. These lies may include them saying they vote someone for certain arguments which aren't, in fact, the real reason for the vote. If I'm scum and I think to myself, "hmm, I need to attack X for evil scummy reasons a, b, c", then I sit down and think "hmm, what arguments can I make up to mask my real reasons?". So, yes, I think it's perfectly valid for me to say that I think farside is doing exactly that. Naturally, it's a matter of interpretation. I think farside is lying. It's a read I get on her.

6) Where did Zazie go? And I'll join the line in wanting to hear why he's voting scien. If he stated a reason, I missed it.

7) Also, farside, you continuing to call what I did "twisting your words" is utterly ridiculous. If you think it's so obvious that you didn't mean what I say you meant - then let the damn thing lie! If it's obvious that I'm full of shit, you don't need to show it to everyone. Everyone will see it for themselves and think "why is ODDin saying farside is lying? It's so obvious she didn't lie. There's no way he could actually think that, he must have consciously fabricated it."
I'm in my right to think you have ulterior motives and hidden messages in your posts, and I'm certainly in my right to think you're lying. Saying over and over again "but I said it meant something else" doesn't change the fact that I think you're lying - I KNOW what you said. That's why I call it a LIE, because I think what you SAY isn't what you REALLY THINK.
I mean, you're not giving any arguments to show you weren't lying. You just keep saying "I didn't lie because I said I didn't lie so that must be true".

8)
farside wrote:I see it this way. I was asked a question, i aswered the question. Another player pulls that answer out and automatically pulls the "look at me I'm aggressive I must be scum/town" comment out which is not the case in my mind all I did was anwser a question asked to me.

As it has been pointed out it could be interputted either way but he is taking the I must be scum approach which I find an interperuptation and not actual scum hunting and hence scummy.
Again, I know it came in the context of answering a question. However, from the way it was worded, it made me feel like you're trying to get a certain point across which wasn't really part of strictly answering the question. This is actually the first thing I thought of when I read that (although you are, of course, free to think I'm lying - and I might be, for all you know, of course.)
Since I thought it was of importance to town to know of such a possibility, I felt it is useful to mention it. Why so? Because if a town player reads it and thinks "no, I think ODDin is wrong here, farside is obviously honest here", then no harm was done. However, there's a possibility that a player would come along and think "hey, I think ODDin is right, it does feel that way, and I didn't see it myself". It isn't, on its own, a terribly strong argument - because I can't, at this point, be sure that you're lying. It's a possibility to keep in mind. And it was important, IMO, for the rest of the town to be aware of the possibility. Knowing a new option is never a bad thing. People were given brains to decide for themselves whether that option is reasonable or not.

Also, I am not taking the "you must be scum approach". I'm taking the "you might be scum for all I know and this here could be a scummy thing to do" approach, which I take for everyone, naturally.

You say it's not scumhunting? Fine. Think so if you wish. In my personal opinion I'm doing quite enough scumhunting here.

9) Once again I would like you to pay attention how farside is making much ado about nothing. The whole issue of me twisting her words is in serious danger of becoming another scien/farside thing (scien/ODDin this time), and I'm not the one to blame for that. She's taking a small thing and runs with it like it's the best argument on earth.
You asked me what pressure votes are good for? This. My vote, made over a relatively weak argument (and for crying out loud, I've admitted to it being weak several times now) led to a huge case on me by farside. Suddenly I'm public enemy number one. I would most certainly expect town to react a LOT more calmly to this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

When a comment like I made can be skewed to be a interptation of hey look I'm agressive so I must be town or scum and you point to it as scum while saying all my points I made had merit but you find my aggression scummy because of another game I find you not to be scum hunting but using excuses to buy a vote.
Finally I was asked to make as case I was explain to explain comments I made and I did as such. Why do you seem to call it much ado about nothing when others ask should I just sit there and say nothing as 4 others have done so far?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Have no fear, for setup-breaker is here!

If you are a monk or mason, you should claim immediately, along with your partner. There are four available setups, and these pairings are, in essence, neighbors with one confirmed non-scum faction. I do believe it is in our best interest to make sure these pairs are listed, as one flipping scum will confirm a town. Since the odds of all four being town is 1/4, we can provide additional information to the remainder of the town for other places to find scum. It will probably cost us a townie or two, but the benefits outweigh the cost. Yes there is more reasoning, and no, you can't have it yet.

That said, ODD is definitely scum. Farside/Scien cannot be in the same faction, but could still both be scum.

VOTE:ODDin

Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Fuzzyman »

2) At one point Fuzzy said he's going to reply to my questions just after he got an answer from farside. While the significance and relevance of these questions is lower now, it's still worthy to note that he didn't, actually, answer them at any point.
Whoop!

1. My opinion on Scien wasn't really lowered at all; I myself disagree with the thinking that random voting an unconfirmed person is a lead.

2. Farside was maybe making temporary dodges on questions while immediately answering other ones.

3. Probably farside for the above and the fact that I'm on your side with the word-twisting debate.

@ Rice: You do know they have a whole commitee dedicated to making sure Opens aren't broken, right?
Canada
Canada
Townie
Canada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Canada »

Hi guys. Feeling better now, going to give the topic yet another read (bah), and write a post about any suspicions I have. Hope I don't mess up the quote tags again :3.

Also, welcome to the game *scrolls up* Riceballtail!
ODDin wrote:1. I feel that being overly agitated and annoyed over small and not so significant arguments is scummy. This is partly because I feel one wouldn't normally get so agitated over it, making me feel the agitation might be artificial and not genuine.
2. Town don't generally feel the need to assert their towniness without provocation, and don't implicitly or explicitly say "I'm town, I'm town" when it isn't called for. This isn't a "too towny" argument - far from it. There's a huge difference between "looking very townie" and "consciously trying to look very townie".
After a quick re-read of the last two pages (including quotes :3), this makes the most sense to me so far, although I didn't really think to deeply about it.

Anyways, bed time now, guess I'll have to re-read it tomorrow :/.

~Canada

I've been fixing quote tags all game :P ~ Hayl
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:51 am

Post by ODDin »

farside22 wrote:[1]When a comment like I made can be skewed to be a interptation of hey look I'm agressive so I must be town or scum and you point to it as scum while saying all my points I made had merit but you find my aggression scummy because of another game I find you not to be scum hunting but using excuses to buy a vote.
Finally I was asked to make as case I was explain to explain comments I made and I did as such. [2]Why do you seem to call it much ado about nothing when others ask should I just sit there and say nothing as 4 others have done so far?
[1]"All of your points" is cute, but you only really had a single pretty weak point - the original accusation of Scien. Plus, as I've already said, the fact alone that you bring up a point which I find valid doesn't mean you're less scummy in my eyes. Given the two scum factions, scum can be actively and efficiently scumhunting.
Also, the argument isn't based on a different game. Asserting one's towniness without provocation is a scum-tell. The question at hand is whether your post on aggressive scum was, in fact, implied assertion of your towniness or not. All I said is that it might be. No other games involved.

[2]You're raising a lot of dust over pretty small issues - scien's first vote and my comment your post. I'm not saying you shouldn't have commented at all, I'm saying that there's no reason to make such a big deal out of it. Look what the argument with scien did - half the people haven't even read it and hewitt claims to not post much due to it (which means, it's providing a defence for potential lurkers).
Zazie also commented on my post, and he also apparently thought it was far-fetched and improbable. But he didn't make it the crux of his posts and didn't turn it into a huge issue. That's how I expect it to be handled. I can perfectly understand if people think it's too far-fetched. I myself am not claiming it's that important. It's you who are making a big deal out of it - not me.
Riceballtail wrote:That said, ODD is definitely scum. Farside/Scien cannot be in the same faction, but could still both be scum.

Any reasons, or are you just happy to jump on a possible bandwagon?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Riceballtail wrote:Have no fear, for setup-breaker is here!

If you are a monk or mason, you should claim immediately, along with your partner. There are four available setups, and these pairings are, in essence, neighbors with one confirmed non-scum faction. I do believe it is in our best interest to make sure these pairs are listed, as one flipping scum will confirm a town. Since the odds of all four being town is 1/4, we can provide additional information to the remainder of the town for other places to find scum. It will probably cost us a townie or two, but the benefits outweigh the cost. Yes there is more reasoning, and no, you can't have it yet.

That said, ODD is definitely scum. Farside/Scien cannot be in the same faction, but could still both be scum.

I so disagree with this. Mason's or Monk should not claim till at least day 2 and if they can help it day 3 but day 2 would be better to claim.

FOS: RBT

You know better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Fuzzyman wrote:
Whoop!

1. My opinion on Scien wasn't really lowered at all; I myself disagree with the thinking that random voting an unconfirmed person is a lead.

2. Farside was maybe making temporary dodges on questions while immediately answering other ones.

3. Probably farside for the above and the fact that I'm on your side with the word-twisting debate.

@ Rice: You do know they have a whole commitee dedicated to making sure Opens aren't broken, right?
2. What question did I miss?

3. Could you buddy up any harder?

FOS: fuzzy

In answer to one question I know I missed fuzzy isn't my top scum suspect but I find his lack of comments/scum hunting and buddying up scummy
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Wulfy »

ODDin wrote:Post 287
1 and 2:
I was around.
4. For your argument to be legitimate, you would have to actually go back and prove that no reasons exists (or are not arbitrarily fabricated) so that you can reason that it is truly an OMGUS vote. Damn, you think people would learn this in novice games.

RBT: Your idea is awful. Day 1 claim in this setup might not be bad, but it's not game winning and gives scum more information than town gains. Actually, it just gets worse the more I think about it.
w:l:d
2:3:0
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Maemuki »

@ Rice,

look at this. Substitute Monk with Mason as necessary.

Monk claims.
We lynch monk. Monk flips Mafia. Mafia/Werewolves kills the other monk. Monk flips town. No monks left.

Monk claims.
We lynch monk. Monk flips town. Mafia/Werewolves kill the other monk. Monk flips town. No monks left.

And many more, but I'm way too damn lazy. This isn't that breakable. Stop trying to out power-roles. kthx.

Looking foward to a post with no game-breaking strategies, though.
You gonna throw that out without saying whether or not you think that's the case?
I don't know if that's the case. I'm trying to figure it out. *scratches head*
As it has been pointed out it could be interputted either way but he is taking the I must be scum approach
which I find an interperuptation and not actual scum hunting and hence scummy.
I didn't understand the italics part. Please explain.

Why is it not actual scumhunting?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Riceballtail »

The flaw in your understanding Mae is that we _don't_ lynch any that claim, unless we're CERTAIN that they are going to be scum. Yes, they'll draw the NK's, but there's still the part that I know will help break it a bit.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Riceballtail wrote:The flaw in your understanding Mae is that we _don't_ lynch any that claim, unless we're CERTAIN that they are going to be scum. Yes, they'll draw the NK's, but there's still the part that I know will help break it a bit.
Trying to keep the mason and monks alive for a day without claim and hopefully a miscalulation from scums is that day 2 them claiming means a better chance to find scum.
Any counter claims would be looked at for which team you find scummier.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by ODDin »

Wulfy wrote: I was around.
And yet you didn't bother to say anything until it was dug up by others and became the crux of the discussion. Interesting.
Wulfy wrote: 4. For your argument to be legitimate, you would have to actually go back and prove that no reasons exists (or are not arbitrarily fabricated) so that you can reason that it is truly an OMGUS vote. Damn, you think people would learn this in novice games.
It is impossible to prove somebody is lying in most situations. Yhere are cases when the lies are obvious and happen in the thread itself, but that's a minority. Most of the time whether somebody is lying is a matter of interpretation based on psychology and other things.
I cannot prove it and it is ridiculous to ask me to. So, I'm in my right to suspect somebody for using OMGUS without being able to technically PROVE it.
You'd think they'd learn this in newbie games. Or, at the place you learn the case might be, in basic understanding of the concepts of proof, logic and lies.

Yes, I think the arguments farside made against me are fabricated and not genuine. Why?
1) They were around for a long time, but she only used them to actually vote for me much later.
2) She's giving my arguments more importance than I am giving them. I do not claim my original argument against her was really strong - I admitted it was weak and based on lots of interpretation. She, however, accuses me based on it as if I've used it to push against her much more seriously. If I assume she does understand my take on my own arguments, and seeing that she talks about them as if I give them much more importance than I actually do, I figure she must be using them as a means to an end.

Riceball - you still didn't explain your reasons for voting me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”