don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 am

Post by don_johnson »

/confirming. not cleverly at all. in fact, confirming in quite a boring manner, similar to the type of atmosphere which pervades tea time on the third wednesday of the month. In june.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

por que,
CA?

may i
abstain?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i wasn't joking.

favorite old western: fistful of dollars
favorite new: firefly

favorite western novel: blood meridian

looks like rvs is over?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by don_johnson »

post 47.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by don_johnson »

is that, like a rule, or something? i don't have one yet. i just asked a question. sorry.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Also, any reason why you always put "*hic" at the end of every post you make?
i think he's drunk.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:39 am

Post by don_johnson »

vi: please explain what's wrong with my six (now seven) posts? i am still waiting on an answer to my first two questions. is there something else i should be doing?

maybe a reread is in order[/sarcasm].

don't you ever get tired of it? you know, the voting and the hanging? waking up and finding people dead? waking up dead? it just seems so... barbaric.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by don_johnson »

vi: i am not following you. so, whatever.

scumhunting update

unexplained rvs votes wrote: sotty7
vpbaltar
confidanon
if any of you have explained your random votes since and i have missed said explanations simply refer me to the post said information is contained within.

didn't notice sotty's and vp's right off the bat. confid's caught my eye because he actively avoided explaining his "random" vote when asked. random votes should be the easiest votes to explain in the game of mafia. not sure why someone would avoid discussing it altogether. also, not sure how asking "why?" in spanish is classified as an "overreaction" and relates to me being "jumpy".
confid wrote:Note to self: If Nm8 flips scum, Sotty is suspicious for this defense.
note to confid: notes to self are explicitly
not
notes to self when published in thread. try a post-it pad.

post 85. no. no. no. please god... no.

top pick for scum: confidanon
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's wait before everyone else to join the party, shall we? Porkchop, Ben, Amished, ConfidAnon, pwnz, don... Explain a stance on the argument Ecto and I just had, and take a firm stance, and give (1) reason why. "I agree with so-and-so" is not a good answer. Also, please answer all questions asked of you. Thank you, and have a nice day.
i have no stance. it was a tl;dr type of argument, but more like "skimmed' than "dr".

you asked me a question? could you repeat it? i saw many questions marks while skimming but didn't notice anything for me...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Ectomancer wrote:and you didn't stop to think that any of it might be important? You clearly see me trying to squeeze a straight answer from him, you might go "Hey Nacho, just answer the stupid question", or you might say, I see where he's coming from, I don't see that he's being scummy. Hell, if you were just watching closely to see what would come of it, I could accept that, but you're just skimming with disinterest? For Nacho's benefit, the scum motive in this case would be a general sitting back and waiting until he could see which town wagon had the best momentum to join. Until then, no need to really pay much attention or do more than skim...
don't be a hypocrite. i don't "clearly see" anything. just because i'm not paying attention to your whiny little ass doesn't mean i'm not paying attention.

every game of mafia i've been in starts with some huge drawn out argument between two assholes who disagree over whether water is really wet or the fact that it is simply not dry.

why don't
you
comment on the really crappy projection of being "jumpy" that confidanon seems to have passed off while
avoiding answering
one of the simplest questions in mafia?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by don_johnson »

confid wrote:Please explain to me why a random vote requires justification?
why? i never said they did.

random votes are only random to a degree.

player A "random votes" player B.

player B: "why?"

please select the scummiest response from the selections below:

1. "because i assigned a number to each player and rolled a twelve sided die and landed on the number corresponding to your name."

2. "because we've played several games together before. yours was the most familiar name."

3. "because i absolutely hate Miami Vice and your username is don_johnson."

4. "omg! why are you questioning me?! that's an overreaction! you must be scum! RVS vote stays."

hint: its number 4.

vote: confidanon
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

ConfidAnon wrote:
don_johnson: I placed my random vote on him, did not give reasoning. He questions me on my motivations behind the vote, and notably does not question the other votes with no reasoning until later on.
you voted me. i asked why. the other two unexplained random votes came after yours. no reason for me to notice them.
confid wrote: I noted his OMGUS and asked why he was being so jumpy with one random vote on him.
i asked "why?". how is that jumpy? i asked "why?". how is that "omgus"?
confid wrote:He later voted me saying I was scummy because I did not have reasoning behind my random vote.
wrong. i voted you because you avoided the question i asked you.

confid wrote:
don_johnson, 126 wrote:why? i never said they did.
Then why did you ask for an explanation for my random vote? You asked me to explain my vote when it was on you when it was clearly random, and then voted me for not justifying my vote. You have clearly implied that random votes require justification, quit dodging the question.
no dodging here. either i have mispoken or you have misunderstood.

first, your vote was not "clearly random". it was a vote alone in space. naked and unabashed. it was hanging in the void. by your own explanation the vote was not truly random either(you had a reason that generated your vote that was not a die roll, number generator, names out of a hat, etc.). you had a reason for it. why were you so against explaining that reason right off? to clarify:

random votes do not need to be explained. however, one should
be able
to explain them. one should also be willing, as there is no inherent danger or detrimental effect in offering their explanation. in fact, random votes should be
the easiest votes
for a townie to explain in the game of mafia. the fact that the simple question, "why?", got your panties in such a bunch as to have you morph your rvs vote into a serious vote
and
avoid answering the simplest of all questions is why i am suspicious of you.

does that clear it up?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:14 am

Post by don_johnson »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Sorry, I blended what happened together here unintentionally. The OMGUS came later on in the thread.
yes. in fact my vote on you came after the accusation of omgus, so whatever.
Confid wrote:
A post containing solely a vote in a thread that had currently had only joking votes is not clearly random?
your vote was not random. you had a "reason". so no. an unexplained vote is not "clearly" anything but unexplained.
Confid wrote: I wasn't against explaining my vote . . . I just felt that figuring out why you were so jumpy was a more productive plan of attack.
again: what is jumpy about asking "why?". in fact, if you read the other question you avoided in that post you would realize that i attempted to get some discussion going regarding the whole idea of random voting and whether or not players should participate in it. "jumpy" would have been a more sensical accusation had i omgus voted you right away and accused you of not explaining your vote. that is not what i did. i gave you the oppurtunity to respond to me in a pro town fashion. you chose avoidance. you failed to answer both questions.
conifd wrote:If random votes do not need to be explained, than why did you ask me to explain mine? Sounds like it's only because it was on you.
its called: conversation. your vote was not "clearly" random. and it was on me. i don't have a problem with unexplained votes. i simply asked you "why?" you chose to avoid giving an answer.
confid wrote:And here's another question: What is inherently scummy about not explaining your RVS vote right off?
absolutely nothing. i never said there was.

your persistence in this matter is puzzling. a review of the facts clearly shows that you avoided two direct questions, and instead of answering them and questioning back you decided to simply attack me for asking questions. so you tell me:

what is inherently scummy about asking questions?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ConfidAnon wrote:Post 202: Your questioning of my vote was jumpy because you only questioned my RVS vote on you, not all of the unexplained RVS votes that came before it.

I never said asking questions was scummy. Your jumpiness is.
*facepalm*

you are either a scum or a moron. you addressed me. i was responding to you. then you avoided answering two very simple questions and went on a rant that i am "jumpy" for responding to you.

vote stays.

*passes out buttons with "lynch confid" on them*

they're really pretty. take one.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: i am not sure what is more annoying: giant fucking quote walls or players who repeatedly link to other posts.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ConfidAnon wrote:don: Your "why?" post questioned my unexplained RVS vote but ignored the unexplained RVS votes to come before it. THis translates to you being jumpy when voted.
or it translates as
me
responding to
you
you are a stubborn little cuss.

unvote

apparently we are to talk about others now.

but first,

daykill: vi
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 am

Post by don_johnson »

sorry vi. really had no idea that would work. anyhoo, players please realize that vi is dead in 48 hours. their alignment won't be confirmed until then so i suggest holding off on lynching at least until then.

why vi?

vi is one of those players that always reads town imo. only way to know for sure is investigate,vig, etc. but regardless, i really didn't think that was going to work. in regards to not letting me live, daykilling on day one in broad daylight is obviously not scum play. so whatever.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am

Post by don_johnson »

Sotty7 wrote:
Don why didn't you shoot confid?
he's reading more like a stubborn ass at this point. i think scum would realize how stupid an argument they are making and have backed off a lot sooner than try and push such a horrible logic fail.

also, i wasn't sure that would work. vi was just pissing me off and if i could investigate her i would have, but i can't. apparently i
can
shoot people.

we really should be careful about lurkers here. with a few of us content to be center stage scum can easily hide in the shadows. i still think there's a good chance vi is scum here, so we'll have to wait and see.
vi wrote:Thanks for the policy vig just as you happen to come under pressure though.
what pressure? people asked for comments. there was no "pressure" that i could see.
vi wrote:Use my vote and lynch Ectomancer please.
why don't you shoot him?
d3x wrote:Hi guys. I'm back from my work forced exile. I'll be catching up hopefully today. Thanks for being patience.
i've got five bullets left... i think.

*sips beer*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am

Post by don_johnson »

pwnz wrote: This logic is almost as bad as that argument Benmage was making earlier about how only scum strive to play a flawless game. Don_johnson, are you saying that if I break into someone's house during the daytime that it obviously can't be burglary since most break-ins happen at night? Depending on Vi's alignment, I'm going to need a much better explanation than this. *hic
not really, but if you see two plainclothes men BLATANTLY breaking into a house during the daytime in full view of the entire neighborhood, would it be more probable to assume that they are burgulars, or would it be just as, if not moreso, possible that they are undercover cops working a case?

either way, by shooting i have painted a big bullseye on my back on day 1. if i am scum i am attempting a huge gambit, no?

it is more likely that i am town and that i have an itchy trigger finger.

please note: vi's posts have been completely devoid a roleclaim. one would think that the first words out a persons mouth when shot in broad daylight in the game of mafia would be something along the lines of: "what the fuck are you doing? i'm the goddamn doc(or cop, watcher, etc.)." vi just dropped a small AtE and an obligatory "thoughts" post.

anyone shooting me now, or pushing my lynch is going to be obvscum.
bendovermage wrote:ecto, dj, or vpb seems good to use before death.
can you accurately make this call without vi's flip? i don't think so.

vote: benmage
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
I really dislike you're attempts at auto clearing yourself and desire to see vi's death to the end...when she flips town then what? We shoot you? Cool.
fire away, sally. :)

daykill: benmage

You can actually only shoot once per day

let's see if that works.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ obvscum

(psst... i didn't really think it would work twice.)

please enlighten me as to the benefit scum would have for dayvigging on day 1? do you think i possess a "godfather" role that i would be so brazen as to fire in broad daylight? if you really think i'm scum, so much so that you are prepared to face the repercussions if i'm not, why don't you shoot me?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:27 am

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: you don't need to quote every single fucking post. kthnxbye!
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by don_johnson »

[quote="Benmage"

It is possible you could be the GF trying to entice and investigation.[/quote]

yes. it is possible. but i am not only enticing an
investigation
by firing in broad daylight in a room which is apparently filled with gun toting playas. i have put my life on the line as well. get it?
bendyboy wrote:I dont get why you would vig vi, nor do I see why you think i'm scum.
me and vi go back a few. i think he's a she and her alignment is just as confusing. i explained why i shot her.

you are scum because you are failing ultimately in thinking outside the box. instead of trying to find scum, you are concerned with the person who shot vi,
before
vi has flipped an alignment.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 am

Post by don_johnson »

Amished wrote:I always screw up BM.
*sips beer*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Amished wrote:@Vi: I was actually thinking Sotty; but I didn't want to get too distracted
you read my mind.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 am

Post by don_johnson »

*yawn*

unvote, vote ectomancer

*sips beer*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 am

Post by don_johnson »

not sure if vi's hit. could be only one shot per day for all of us, or not all of us may be able to shoot. let's lynch ecto, let vi die, then someone shoot benmage. that should net us plenty of info and drop someone from each "faction". i like games with mechanics like this because you can move them along. let's not get all lazy and drag this shit out.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 am

Post by don_johnson »

you tell me.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:28 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
don_johnson wrote:you tell me.
Well im gonna see what rolls with vi. and than kill you.
what do you mean? are you going to kill me depending on her flip? or are you going to kill me regardless?

if she flips scum wouldn't it make more sense to kill Conifd?

if she flips town, wouldn't it make more sense to shoot Ecto?

i am not following you. maybe its because you are full of shit.

if you are going to shoot then go ahead and shoot. stop being such a pussy.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:07 am

Post by don_johnson »

benmage wrote:I'm a sissy.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
Amished wrote: Also, I have confidence in Benmage to not shoot dj mostly cause of in game flavor. I'm pretty sure that just slipped his mind (I've seen Ben forget some little things from time to time).
Indeed, but if its me or him, its him whose dying. And the dudes tunneled for no apparent reason for quite some time.
tunneling? please explain. i have "attacked" four different players and implicated two others. how is that "tunneling"?

unvote
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote: tunneled me. what were ur reasonings for wanting to kill me again?
again: i have attacked several players besides you. how is that "tunneling"? i.e. what have i done that qualifies as "tunneling"? voting you because i thought you were scum? shooting you? or was it shooting vi and voting ecto? or was it me accusing vp baltar of being scum?

the accusation of "tunneling" is a complete mischaracterization of my play.

as for the second question, we already went over this. not sure what benefit you see in bringing it up again. perhaps you are trying to distract town from the fact that you have threatened(repeatedly) to shoot me, but don't seem to have the bullets or the cajones. ecto's 445 is chock full of good thinking.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
tunneling was a misstatement...i wanted more an idea on your unwavering position on me, and why you still are so zealous to shoot me. So please answer that.
i was unaware that i was exhibiting the trait of "zealousness". you have done nothing to convince me that you are not scum. hence my position that you are most likely scum. did i say i was going to shoot you tomorrow?

ecto has posted some thought provoking material recently and has also taken a position regarding vi(by shooting). this reads as possible town to me. i await vi's flip, i think we should go to night phase at some point to clarify game mechanics and give possible power roles a chance to work, and as of now i am okay with lynching you to get there. do you have any other specific questions?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:40 am

Post by don_johnson »

you're funny. i think you are scum for the reasons i previously stated.

i may or may not shoot you tomorrow.

i may or may not be able to shoot you tomorrow.

going nightless is stupid.

mod: votecount and update?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

dj wrote:you are scum because you are failing ultimately in thinking outside the box. instead of trying to find scum, you are concerned with the person who shot vi, before vi has flipped an alignment.
dj wrote:anyone shooting me now, or pushing my lynch is going to be obvscum.
you have falsely accused me of tunneling(and admitted it).

you have falsely accused me of being "zealous" in pursuing your shooting death.
dj wrote:perhaps you are trying to distract town from the fact that you have threatened(repeatedly) to shoot me, but don't seem to have the bullets or the cajones.
you said you would shoot me regardless of vi's flip. you said you think i'm town, but for some reason are going to shoot me anyway.

you have accused me of "playing dumb" for not reposting things i have already posted in thread for others to see.
benson wrote:I think ecto is scum...there were other people i wanted to shoot over you.
and yet you hold your fire and claim you want to shoot
me

your are a waste of space.

vote: benmage
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:30 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote::roll: those are all points after the fact...
after what fact? are you saying that i manufactured the quotes? those are actual quotes from this thread.

this:
dj wrote:you have accused me of "playing dumb" for not reposting things i have already posted in thread for others to see.
is the only new accusation i am making against you. everything else was already stated, hence the quotes.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am

Post by don_johnson »

noones been shot yet. sotty's scum regardless.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:10 am

Post by don_johnson »

you guys are so soft... we really need mod intervention.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ConfidAnon wrote:
don_johnson: Play better. Kthnx.
no you.

unvote, vote confidanon
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by don_johnson »

d3x wrote:
Vote:don_johnson

We have a confirmed Healer in ConA. Are you suggesting that he's a Scum Healer?
yes. that is exactly what i am suggesting. kind of a dumb question, don't ya think?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by don_johnson »

d3x wrote:It was more of a rhetorical question. What are you basing your theory off of?
h healed vi. now he's "waiting" for flip in order to vote. doesn't make sense. he thought vi was town enough to heal. why wait to vote? why not pursue his top suspect? he's not scumhunting. hasn't been since page 1. i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his stubborness, but we're into this now. and i see no reason why scum wouldn't have a healer if they are the minority standing in a room full of trigger happy monkeys. its not 100%, but i'm not going to sit by and let the pot call the kettle black(i.e. don't tell me to play better when you're playing like shit) it makes more sense to me if he's scum.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

vp: don't be an ass. that quote was from three pages ago. i referenced ecto's quote before that post. your question is stupid. his post was good and "thought provoking". asking "what is thought provoking about it?" is like me saying the sky is blue, and you saying, "what is blue about it?"

ecto: let's lynch confid. i don't understand why he thinks vi's flip would be any more "interesting" after he used his healing powers to save vi in the first place. on top of that his play has been horrible and his tremendous overreaction to the simple one word question "why?" was downright laughable. if not confid, then who? my second choice would be benmage with vp knocking on the door.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am

Post by don_johnson »

Ectomancer wrote: Well he already shot twice and is out of bullets (at least for today), so he certainly cant shoot you. Your vote is somewhere else, so you don't look to be lynching him. What are you going to do? Wait until tomorrow when he could get another bullet to shoot you? If you don't care about the reveal, then why wait, especially if you are concerned that it could take us to night?
^^ this.
ecto wrote:What I'm saying is your actions don't seem to match your convictions, and by waiting you're just gauging the town's reactions to your statement to Don.
^^ this.
ecto wrote: So either you meant it, and were just taunting Don when you could have waited (what purpose did that serve if his response didnt matter?)
^^ and this.
ecto wrote: So...I can only assume you said it to decide whether town would approve or not. Why do you care? If he's scum, shoot him!
^^ and of course this. all are very good points. in other words:

post 4fucking45. the one i already referenced 3 pages ago. any actual questions from you or are you just going to stall the day away with fluff?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: vp balthazar

benmage: what sense does it make to policy lynch/shoot who you have a town read on? if you have a town read on me, then how can my play be "abysmal"?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by don_johnson »

town players can play bad. town players can play abysmal. if they play abysmal they generally get lynched because people get a scum or null read on them. not because of a town read. you don't "policy" lynch players with town reads. that's the point.

iso away big guy.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by don_johnson »

vp baltar wrote:blahblahblahblahhblhahblahlalhjhsdidiBLAH! and blah blah blah. blah. i'm scum. lynch me.
dx3 wrote:i'm ^^ partner
confid wrote:good thing i'm lurking so as not to end up getting tied to these two...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
We got what
ConA,
d3x, pwnz, and nacho all coasting this game...there obviously scum there. Theres always lurking scum.. Why we aren't startin with these.. i mean the game dies with activity.
put your money where your mouth is and lynch the fucker. to say "why arent' we startin' here?" is ridiculous. iv'e been there for a while now. if we don't lynch conA then it should be sotty or vp. they are obvious scum.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:20 am

Post by don_johnson »

ecto: you realize you are asking me to not push a lynch on cnoA even though my reasoning for doing so is extremely parralel with reasons why you are wanting to lynch vp?

going nightless is stupid until we have at least one night.

i don't think everyone can shoot.

i don't see any reaosn why a particular ability is going to determine alignment.

conclusion: lynch vp, confid, or ecto and go to night. or sotty7. i don't personally find ecto scummy, but this "lets lynch vp but let confid go" attitude seems discontinuous with his convictions.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

innaccurate vote count fail.

i am not voting for myself.

i was voting vp baltar.
unvote.

vote confidanon
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 am

Post by don_johnson »

VP Baltar wrote:I think it was a suggestion.
ha. this makes me chuckle.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

*yawn*

mod: can i have another bullet please?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by don_johnson »

would you like me to switch and put you at L-1?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: vpb

benmage, will you join us?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 am

Post by don_johnson »

so should i vote ectomancer, then?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote ecto

you're all scummy. his flip should clear some things up. if he's town then both sotty and vpb are scum. if he's scum then someone should shoot me tomorrow before you lynch benmage.

sorry ec, you know i love ya. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:I dont. In fact i think its more townish as scum would be more careful and try to convince others before acting hastily...at least thats what i think....oh wifom.
so you basically wanted to lynch me earlier even though i was more likely town than scum?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 am

Post by don_johnson »

Ectomancer wrote:
That's ok, though I think it is foolish ot lynch
anyone
right now with all the absences. Don't kill Confid tomorrow unless alot of killing goes down. I don't think you are barking up a wrong tree necessarily, but conservative on that one at least ok?
deal. i wonder if anyone has the balls to hammer early?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
Benmage wrote:I dont. In fact i think its more townish as scum would be more careful and try to convince others before acting hastily...at least thats what i think....oh wifom.
so you basically wanted to lynch me earlier even though i was more likely town than scum?
Explain (quote fixed?)
no. you. you wanted me lynched earlier after i shot. according to this logic i was obvtown. we may have covered this already.

why don't you just hammer?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by don_johnson »

unvote

apparently noone had the balls.

vote: sotty7
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 am

Post by don_johnson »

VP Baltar wrote:
Unvote
for now if Ecto really is at L-1. I want to hear from the parade of non-presence before we hang the scum.
are you and benmage related? i already unvoted, so no, ecto was not at L-1, now he's not even at L-2. nice fake town move.

unvote, vote vpb

benmage: why should i have to "convince" anyone? i have a vote and i will use it as i please. i already explained why sotty is scum way back. please pay attention. further, according to your reasoning, my shot
couldn't be scummy
and yet you are contending that it was. whatever. if we're both here tomorrow i'm probably going to shoot you.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
Did you not read what i just said about urs/ectos shot?
yes. you wrote this first:
beanbag wrote:In fact i think its more townish as scum would be more careful.
being careful = scum. neither ecto nor my shot fell under the category of "careful. and yet:
three bean soup wrote:Your shot was scummy. Ecto's shot was scummy.
were the shots scummy or not? if so, then how do you correlate your belief that scum would be more "careful" than town?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:28 am

Post by don_johnson »

okay. i may have been misreading the context there.

here ya go:

*hands benmage a t-shirt which reads "lynch vpbaltar"*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by don_johnson »

^^ hoping for a modkill? kind of a dangerous question. ecto, please consult the mod before you answer such a silly question. honestly, i would want to know what
precedes
the word gunslinger, but that's just me.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 am

Post by don_johnson »

pwnz wrote:Ectomancer seems to be grasping at straws for a last minute lynch. What I think should happen here is we either
shoot him again to speed up the whole process
and see if it is possible to shorten his life span or just wait until his flip. Obviously, it would be foolish of us to pursue another lynch during his twilight. *hic
sounds dandy. apparently the mod gave all of us guns. i am suspicious of those who threaten to shoot but don't follow through.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am

Post by don_johnson »

now we're talkin'. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

sotty: i haven't been logged on since the flip.

vp: what do i need to "splain"?

is "cowboy" = mafia?

vp: why do you think you'll be dead? nothing about your actions confirms you.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 am

Post by don_johnson »

VP Baltar wrote:How about you explain your very awful reads this game and how you were buddying ecto?
reads:
confid as scum. status: unconfirmed

what other reads?
vice president walter wrote:cowboy is mafia
how do i know this? how do you know this?
vesticular pussicle balltrap wrote:I'm not saying I'm confirmed by any means, just that I would think that doesn't exactly look like bussing to me.
of course it wouldn't look that way to you. ecto was on his way to being lynched. shooting your scumbuddy seems a great way to earn town points. kind of like "healing" a townie.

cobalt: any particular reason?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 am

Post by don_johnson »

VP Baltar wrote:
don wrote:of course it wouldn't look that way to you. ecto was on his way to being lynched. shooting your scumbuddy seems a great way to earn town points.
you should probably do your research on who was driving that wagon before nacho shot.
good point. the fact that nacho shot first makes it more likely that your shot was a bus. (as opposed to less likely)

okay on the cowboy=mafia bit.
vp wrote: You were calling me scum for quite awhile. That was pretty dumb.
how so? because you shot a cowboy who was already shot once and on his way to being lynched anyway?

i was wrong on two reads, but realistically only on one. i don't believe i made a case for scumvi. so really, my only incorrect read so far is ecto. if i was aware we could all just shoot anyone we wanted, why would i openly buddy to a scumpartner? wifom, but only so much as the accusation of me buddying my scumpartner is as well.

maybe its time to lynch a lurker?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:00 am

Post by don_johnson »

interesting win condition.

unvote, vote: vp baltar
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 am

Post by don_johnson »

i'm fine with a no lynch provided amished flips town. let's wait and see before we vote for it.

i really think we need to start analyzing the players who faded into the background during all of this.

of the actives, i would say benmage has the highest chance of flipping scum at this point. sotty still bothers me, but i couldn't tell you why.

where the hell is confid?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by don_johnson »

VP Baltar wrote:
As I asked you before don, can you tell me which of the lurkers you are interested in and why. Also, could you explain why you voted me after I stated my wincon?
none in particular right now. i actually want to iso each of them. it may help to see if and where they fell in relation to todays events.

no. i will not explain things such as that to you. however, i am not going to take it as a definitive tell of your scumminess. i read one of my wifes games where town based an entire two days of scumhunting based around the "wording" of role pms and it was a disaster. if every townie doesn't see what was wrong with your statement then its most likely not that beneficial to push the issue. done talking about it for now.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by don_johnson »

VP Baltar wrote:I'll wait to hear what DJ thought he was getting at with the WC thing before I cast a vote.
i actually screwed up here. i was going from memory. the way you worded your win condition was not what i remembered, but looking back at my pm now, i see i was wrong. which actually makes me think confid /cobalt is scum here, but again, i read a game where this line of questioning led to several mislynches so i am not sure if it is valid. in that game, some of the vanilla townies had unique pms.

not sure how that makes me scum, but i think its humorous how quickly the tide turned towards me and i find it even funnier that cobalt thinks its a good idea considering he was mistaken as well.

i also think this is amusing:
cobalt wrote:I just have the rolename of town doctor.
when confidAnon said earlier:
confid wrote:I'm not a doc.
but what do i know. :roll:
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by don_johnson »

speed reading iso on ecto reveals

only one FoS. on sotty7.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: sotty7

p.s. cobalt is now obvtown.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Cobalt wrote:calling the confirmed doc obvtown
how insightful
you are not confirmed as doc. you are obvtown because you wouldn't have pulled the wincon move as scum. no way. it would have been way too risky as the only reference you would have possibly had to a town win condition would have been a mod supplied fakeclaim whcih it would have been foolish to rely on as accurate if it even contained a win condition to begin with. as it is i think you are telling the truth.

792 is there to show cobalt that players make mistakes(he did. he never should have claimed his role like that). most likely, confid was trying to throw scum off the scent for a nightkill. claiming "doctor" outright draws a bullseye on your back, whereas letting players decipher what a "healer" is runs a better chance of being left alone for wifomic reasons during the night.

anyhoo. not everyone on my wagon can be scum and as tempting as it is to point the finger at those of you stupid enough to think i am scum it has become painfully obvious that one among you knows i'm town and has implied so on more than one occasion and has recently attempted to avoid the obvious and inevitable dj wagon. that player also happens to be the player who drew the lone FoS from our confirmed scum ecto.

anyone want to hazard a guess?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Cobalt wrote:HELLO SCUM I AM A PROTECTIVE ROLE, PLEASE NK ME
I am fine going 1 for 1 with dj.
you're completely missing the implication here.

why do you think i'm scum?

you're not going one for one with me. if i am lynched and you are nk'd(as town) we will have traded three townies for scumecto.

important point to remember and look out for is the fact that the sheriff is in cahoots with the cowboys. sheriff probably has power. maybe a better kill percentage or something?

why does noone accept the possibility that vp was bussing ecto? ecto was shot and on his way to being lynched when vp took the shot he did(which apparently killed him instantly). sheriff is probably a good shot. wouldn't ya think?

you are foolish to think one scum is enough for day one. if its not sotty or vp then i would vote no lynch today. this game is starting to make more sense, however, it appears that all the townies are either lurking or stupid.

why on earth would scumdj buddy scumecto in a game where everyone is apparently armed and capable of killing?

scum would most likely be distancing as much as possible in this setup. that should be obvious.

sotty/vp baltar/ ectomancer

^^ quite the allstar scum team.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i've gotta check out for a while.

vp: if you are not scum with sotty and ecto, and i am not scum with sotty and ecto, who is scum with sotty and ecto?

cobalt: if i am town, then who is scum? if i am scum, then who else is scum?

benmage: are you sure you're not scum?

porkchop: why are you voting me? it doesn't seem like a very linear thought process to contemplate the scumminess of four players, ask a question or two, and then vote one of them with no reasoning and without the answers to your questions. i was already the leading wagon, why put it out of reach if you're not sure?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 am

Post by don_johnson »

i'm vanilla.

my scumhunting is not as bad you make it out to be and i am surprised that you, vp, don't see what i'm getting at.

and no, pointing out that the town's sheriff is in cahoots with the mafia is not "grasping at straws".

i'm fine with being lynched as long as you're all comfortable with a town flip.

vp: you don't see any significance of an ectomancer game where he is scum and goes about voting several players but only laying out one FoS on an actively lurking player who seems to know everyones alignments before they flip? whatever. good luck.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 am

Post by don_johnson »

cobalt wrote:dj, who is scum if sotty flips town?
that's not how it works. you answer my questions first.
vp wrote:I don't see how Sotty has known everyone's alignment before they flip. Where is your evidence for that? Sounds a lot like the bullshit ecto was trying to accuse me of with respect to Vi.
random votes d3x. still trying to lynch him.

iso 11 is a bit of a fence sit in regards to vi.

iso 14, another vi fencesit.

iso 15, benmage is "pooorly reasoned townie". obv no flip on ben yet, but it seems he is being accepted as town by most. either way, seems like another fence sit. also, fence sit on don vs. confid.

iso 16, no real explanation or "review" of confid/don, but an obvious question.

iso 17, don is "town" playing poorly.

iso 18, unvotes confid the healer. funny how confid was his main suspect up until now, but the don/confid argument didn't seem important enough to review as she said she would.

iso 19, not buying vpscum "at this point". = fencesit. finally votes amished. ignores my comments of her being scum. vp and ben are now town along with confid and don.

as of iso 20, sotty 7 has half the field as town. that's a pretty good fuckin read.

iso 24, lays out the amished case. i can't figure out what differentiates poor town play from amished's play. the main thrust seems to be the "third party" talk.

iso 25, lacks conviction in the case. "i'll try and convince you."

iso 26, against going nightless but will bow to majority. = fencesit

iso 27, ecto is "horrible" for shooting vi.

iso 28 ecto's case on vi is "good", retracts earlier statement.

iso 29 fencesit on vi, ecto don and ben are "town".

iso whatever. AtE. i think i've messed the numbers up here.

iso 31, vi and amished are scummy, but amished is still top. but she won't shoot.

iso 32, vi is town.

iso 35, starts asking for d3x's opinion on arguments. please note that sotty has promised to review two arguments and not followed through.

uh oh. voting ecto after the vi flip. hard to understand as she seemed to continually state that both vi and ecto were town.

iso 36, can you see it yet? he is arguing from the perspective of there being a town vp.

iso 38, nacho or d3x

here sotty wants to give vi credit for her play up until vi started accusing sotty. kind of odd. kind of omgus.

also, being completely hypocritical in her d3x request:
sotty wrote:As for d3x, he is pretty much active lurking IMO he hasn't committed on the whole Vi/ecto/VP thing yet and seems to be very content to sit back while the rest of us battle it out.
for someone who never committed to a side in any argument in the game, this statement makes little sense.

fought the "nightless" idea very weakly for most of the game, but doesn't seem to question nacho's shot one bit. odd seeing as how nacho was one of his top two suspects not too far back and also seeing as how nacho's play was no better than d3x's down the stretch.
sotty wrote:I read the game you linked for meta and gave you the benefit of the doubt.
for someone who has the time to read a whole nother game, you seriously had difficulty taking sides and reading this one.

now dj and ben are ecto's partners.

iso 49 when did amished become "town"?

iso 50 and 51. don is town.
vp wrote:You suggesting I'm the sheriff based on nothing is very much grasping at straws. To suggest that I bussed Ecto when I'm pretty much the reason his wagon got off the ground in the first place is grasping at straws.
^^ any evidence to back this up. how is it "grasping at straws? you shot a dying man. if he was your scumbuddy then he was of very little use to you. its actually a pretty genuine point here.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 am

Post by don_johnson »

also,

vp: if you are town, please realize i am not gunning for your lynch today. i am more concerned with sotty. if you are not the sheriff and you are a townie with an excellent shooting ability, you should have little to fear. in short, if you are town, i ask that you at least consider my case against sotty. i think her consistent fencesitting and pushing of other(less vocal) players for points she herself has not lived up to is indicitave enough that she may be ecto's partner.

my set up speculation is 2 cowboys and a sheriff against the town, btw. otherwise we could have three cowboys and the sheriff could be a "traitor" role, but given the killing mechanics i think that would unbalance the game.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by don_johnson »

props to this guy ^^ for making it so far. awesome gag with breadcrumbing the "drunk".

sorry sotty. :(
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by don_johnson »

glad you're still alive ecto. you had me fooled this game, but i think thats just the way it is. i always accept you as town because when you are you tend to win games i am in. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”