pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by pwnz »

The beginning of these games is always so freaking stupid and boring because nobody knows who to vote for and everybody tries to make mountains out of molehills just so that they can feel good about themselves and their pointless votes. How about we just bypass all of the bullshit and lynch the person who IS scum? *hic
vote: PorkchopExpress
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 am

Post by pwnz »

PorkchopExpress wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:My favorite classic western is Rio Bravo.
Yup. Right down to the cheesy songs.
VP Baltar wrote:For A Few Dollars More or The Wild Bunch for classic
I knew there was a reason we got along. For A Few Dollars More is my favourite of the Dollars trilogy. The Wild Bunch is just brilliant.

I love westerns. Love them. The quoted movies, Tombstone, Silverado, The Magnificent Seven, Unforgiven, High Plains Drifter, Shane, Assault on Precinct 13 [/slight cheat] are among my favourites. The best western EVER is obviously Once Upon A Time In The West. *The haunting warble of a harmonica abounds*

On a more game related note:

I like what's being said in this post. Enough to vote.

unvote. vote: nm8
You see? This guy just OOZES scum! He likes westerns? Are you kidding me? Lynch him now! *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by pwnz »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's wait before everyone else to join the party, shall we? Porkchop, Ben, Amished, ConfidAnon, pwnz, don... Explain a stance on the argument Ecto and I just had, and take a firm stance, and give (1) reason why. "I agree with so-and-so" is not a good answer. Also, please answer all questions asked of you. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Can I take the stance that you are both retarded and I hate you both? That's how I feel. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 am

Post by pwnz »

Ectomancer wrote:Substance pwnz, today.
unvote, vote pwnz
Hey dude, what do you want me to say? Day one has been nothing but people arguing over jumpy play in relation to rvs, how long the rvs should last overall, bla bla bla. I mean, its not like I really have any sort of substantial arguments to make here yet, so why bother trying like some of these other hot-headed numb sculls? We don't know who anybody is yet, which means we have no clues, which means all day one is and ever will be is a guessing game, so lets just lynch somebody and get on with it. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:22 am

Post by pwnz »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's wait before everyone else to join the party, shall we? Porkchop, Ben, Amished, ConfidAnon, pwnz, don... Explain a stance on the argument Ecto and I just had, and take a firm stance, and give (1) reason why. "I agree with so-and-so" is not a good answer. Also, please answer all questions asked of you. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Actually, I am going to revoke my previous statement on this one now that the focus has shifted from you two. I really can't understand why you, Ectomancer, would go so far as to state that you were going to ride Nachomamma8's bandwagon all the way until lynch and then flip your vote over to me on the next page because you didn't think that I offered you any valuable information on the subject. (pro-tip: I was sandbagging) *hic

It makes it even more hard for me to understand why you flipped your vote over to me when you gave Nachomamma8 such a clear-cut list of things that you needed to see accomplished before you made any further moves: *hic
Ectomancer wrote:My position is stated clearly and succintly Nacho. You have yet to state yours, and that is the entire problem. Yes, I do intend to bypass your attempt at pages of quote rebuttal pyramids to render the town glassy eyed over the topic. Yes I intend to ignore your questions. I have no intentions of playing that particular scum game. You have no right to them through your refusal to answer those put to you. You can either get to explaining your every move from post 1 forward, and you can make absolute certain we know what your position is at every point, or you can expect to see my vote on you till lynch.
Now, I realize that my vote on you is no longer going to be as strong of a vote since you already have placed one on me, but your massive flip-flop there just rubs me wrong, especially since it was made with absolutely no correspondence from Nachomamma8 in between. You could have just as easily called me out on my lack of insight and told me that it was unacceptable, but instead you moved your vote off of someone that you were absolutely sure was scum, so sure that you were going to ride it out until lynch. I don't buy it. *hic
unvote; vote Ectomancer
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 am

Post by pwnz »

I'm sorry, and maybe I'm just crazy, but why did you just vote for ConfidAnon, Benmage? Where is the rational thought behind that one?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 am

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP: *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 am

Post by pwnz »

don_johnson wrote:vi is one of those players that always reads town imo. only way to know for sure is investigate,vig, etc. but regardless, i really didn't think that was going to work. in regards to not letting me live, daykilling on day one in broad daylight is obviously not scum play. so whatever.
This logic is almost as bad as that argument Benmage was making earlier about how only scum strive to play a flawless game. Don_johnson, are you saying that if I break into someone's house during the daytime that it obviously can't be burglary since most break-ins happen at night? Depending on Vi's alignment, I'm going to need a much better explanation than this. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by pwnz »

don_johnson wrote:not really, but if you see two plainclothes men BLATANTLY breaking into a house during the daytime in full view of the entire neighborhood, would it be more probable to assume that they are burgulars, or would it be just as, if not moreso, possible that they are undercover cops working a case?
I see what you are saying. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by pwnz »

d3x wrote:@pwnz- More please. Starter- Are you for or against Vi's suggestion of going Nightless? Why/why not? What are your thoughts on ConA's choice to Heal Vi?
I'm sorry if I'm not posting adequately enough for all of you, I didn't realize that tonight was mass amounts of activity night. With respect to your questions, I do not see any reason why going night-less is a bad idea provided that we are assuming that the mafia still has the use of their night kills. If we can prevent the mafia from using their night kills, we can then just proceed to democratically "vote" for who we want to kill with our own weapons. This is also provided the fact that (part B of your two part question) those given the ability to heal as well as those with other power roles which we might be unaware at the present moment are not a part of the mafia. I also cannot imagine that, given the fact that we are all apparently equipped with guns, other roles found within the town do not have useful night abilities as well as day vig abilities. I know this sounds like a flaky and non-stance-ish type opinion, but I feel as though it is almost obligatory to democratically vote for going night-less before we move on to democratically voting for who to kill. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 am

Post by pwnz »

It looks like two people should be shot right now but we won't know until a mod shows up. *hic
Vi wrote: I expect at least one scum between {Amished,
Sotty7,
VP Baltar} and one lurkerscum (pwnz is probably the best pick here).
Just got finished with the busy holiday weekend... *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:20 am

Post by pwnz »

VP Baltar wrote: pwnz- I want your thoughts on Ecto and all the other major lynch candidates.
My vote is still on ectomancer for the reason that he was infinitely sure of nacho being scum before changing his mind only one page later. It seems to me that he likes to bring a lot of blame to the table but won't take responsibility for any of his brash actions, and now we had what looked like a confirmed townie on a death bead spilling everything and ecto still saw it important to kill that person. The fact that ectomancer seems to be infallible in his own mind after he decides who is scum is ridiculous. *hic

Who else would you consider major lynch candidates? *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 am

Post by pwnz »

Ectomancer wrote:My plan is to go back and read what Vi had to say in that light.
Vi wrote:One of Amished and Ectomancer is virtually guaranteed to be scum for the third party speculation. Since VP Baltar just called out Amished and since Ectomancer has done even less for scumhunting, please do me a flavor and kill Ectomancer.
*hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 am

Post by pwnz »

Benmage wrote: Omg, this point is ages ago...But ok :roll: ...This isnt meant to be a defense of ecto, but im just a little bewildered that hes cool with his vote here, for this point so long ago, after so much has happened since.

uhmmm Why do you only care about who VPB thinks....

what do you think about VPB's alignment? How about some of the points i've made against him.
Just because the initial vote was ages ago doesn't mean that ecto has been doing anything of late to make me want to vote for someone else. As to why I only, "care about who VPB thinks" I don't, but I was asked to give an opinion. Finally, I have no current opinion on VPB, and do not have any strong feelings toward either the scum or the town side. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by pwnz »

Benmage wrote:It is unfortunate. I didnt even realize how bad it is keeping myself busy with vp, iso reads etc...but 4 players with under 25 posts, and many not having posted for days... a game cant go on like this.
I prefer to think of my posting as efficient rather than deficient. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 am

Post by pwnz »

I'm still here, just been busy with school (it's hell week)
Will post later tonight (promise) *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:11 am

Post by pwnz »

Ectomancer seems to be grasping at straws for a last minute lynch. What I think should happen here is we either shoot him again to speed up the whole process and see if it is possible to shorten his life span or just wait until his flip. Obviously, it would be foolish of us to pursue another lynch during his twilight. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am

Post by pwnz »

On board with the plan. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by pwnz »

I have no particular problem with people asserting that I might be scum, but it makes it rather difficult for me to defend myself when I am not given a reason. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 am

Post by pwnz »

Sotty's death N1 didn't make any sort of sense to me at all, like most of you. But instead of believing that she bread crumbed somewhere along the way which lead to a discovery of sorts, instead I believe that whoever was responsible for the NK chose specifically to avoid killing our confirmed doc for the reason that he or she is not currently being targeted by Cobalt, and thus; could benefit from the use of his healing powers in a pinch. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:32 am

Post by pwnz »

Jazz, your whole case on Amished hinges on the fact that I am scum, so why aren't you voting for me? *hic

The fact that Amished doesn't mention me but twice shouldn't come as too big of a surprise due to the fact that I don't say a whole lot. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 am

Post by pwnz »

Of course not, what a ridiculous assumption. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 am

Post by pwnz »

I will be V/LA until Sunday.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 am

Post by pwnz »

I suppose until then we could just lynch Jazz and be done with it. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:09 am

Post by pwnz »

Hey VP, what do you think about Jazz? *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:17 am

Post by pwnz »

So then let's lynch Jazz. You have her in your list of prospective scum remaining, and I have a positive investigation report on her as being scum. Case closed. *hic

vote: jazzmyn
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 am

Post by pwnz »

No, I'm not a cop. I'm the town drunk. I don't have a gun but I do have the ability to watch people late at night after the saloon closes and last night I saw d3x/jazzmyn kill sotty. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 am

Post by pwnz »

Back from V/LA *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by pwnz »

Does anyone else still have a bullet so that we do not have to wait 64 hours for a flip? *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by pwnz »

Holy cow, I thought we had this one won reading through.. I don't know what else to say other than I know I played a bad game but I'm just a drunk night tracker. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 am

Post by pwnz »

Well I'm all for using VP's plan unless someone else has a better one. *hic

vote: no lynch
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by pwnz »

I actually really liked Amished's post 1091 and would be willing to lynch PCE. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP
unvote
*hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by pwnz »

EBWOAP
unvote

*hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by pwnz »

I have no problem with following the majority to a win. If we follow VP's plan, it appears to me that our margin for loss is extremely slim. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 am

Post by pwnz »

I think that cobalt (our healer) should decide who he wants to protect himself rather than predetermining that course of action... just my opinion. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 am

Post by pwnz »

I investigated VP last night and did not get any information related to what he did last night. Not that he investigated cobalt, not that he killed cobalt, nothing. Obviously, I trust myself more than I trust VPB and would like to see all three of you shoot each other, but I don't have any guns and can't make those choices for you. All I know is that this game is probably ending today... it's all WIFOM at this point.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 am

Post by pwnz »

daykill: VPB

Hopefully my shot is stronger than yours, you sneaky bastard. *hic
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 am

Post by pwnz »

I can't believe you shot me, Amished.. even after all of your suspicions pointing towards VPB. You should have gone with your gut.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 am

Post by pwnz »

No I'm not claiming scum.. I'm a one shot vig who wins when all of the anti-town threats have been eliminated.. and I think you're it.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 am

Post by pwnz »

I told you I wasn't scum. I mean for Christ sake.. I fingered d3x/jazz for you!! If you really aren't scum we need to kill PE before we lose this fucked up thing.

vote: PorkchopExpress
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by pwnz »

If Amished shot VP like I was sure he was going to and I had this one.. oh well it was still a good read from VP endgame. Sorry to my scum buddies.. I was always in it to back stab you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”