rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:12 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

I sighed because I didn't think that Peachy was scum, but I knew that we needed to lynch someone.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:51 pm

Post by mith »

I'm fine with roland, as should be obvious. I'll wait for Pooky to stop sucking and tell us what he found.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Pooky doesn't suck :(

He just hasn't gotten his investigation result yet :(

I investigated RolandofTheWhite last night and have not yet gotten a response from the Moderator
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:09 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Yah!

I got sent my result :)

Roland gave me a good vibe :)

*huggles Roland and gives him a cup of tea*
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:06 pm

*huggles Pooky and crawls inside his bear fluff*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:11 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Gyaaargh. I have totally lost track of this game.

So mith, Pooky, and now apparently roland are confirmed. Anybody else? We've got *19* still alive?!?! And no one's here...
Unvote: rolandofthewhite
for now, lacking a better idea.
Retired as of October 2014.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:54 pm

Post by olio »

Mod
, maybe prod/replace following people?

JDTAY (last post from March)
Pitbull (last post from April)
Electra (last post from April)
SubtleTactix (last post from May)
TheMachine86 (last post from May)
Locus Cosecant (last post from 3rd of June)

Those posts include whole site, not just this game. Genocide Heart has last post from end of May, but he hasn't been practicing in other games.

Mith, who did you target last night?
In my opinion we also have Darklight, DoomCow and Locus somewhat confirmed.

Flying Dutchman is still shown playing in the first page, though Mr. Flay has replaced him.

Looking at the votes and the defense of Aelyn, I'd say Genocide Heart is part of a Mafia Group.
vote: Genocide Heart
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:30 am

Post by mneme »

eh -- I'll have to look over tomorrow's action to verify.
Did I say too much?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:48 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Olio I'm doing my best as far as replacements go. I've already prodded all of them and as you hopefully notice that would be quite the list of replacemenets, especially considering the amount of people we've replaced already. If I had a huge reponse in the replacement forum then I'd replace every one of the them on the spot, but that's not always the way things go. Please understand that I'm not ignoring the problem, but trying my best to get them replaced or back in the game before I have to just kill them off.

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:56 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Esme replaces JDTAY
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:40 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

All right, it's day, I've noticed.

Now. Firstly, getting a good vibe should not necessarily mean pro-town. My logic here is that presumably God does not give off a 'bad' vibe, and he's working for the end of the world unless I'm quite mistaken. So... I don't know. However, presumably we can safely assume that rolandofthewhite is not a horseman or part of the Hell mafia.

Secondly... I'll get back to you on this.
To be Continued...
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:35 am

Post by esme »

God is ineffable, Satan's opposite is the metatron in the book.

I think I know who Pooky and mith are.

Notes from reading the game

Genocide defends Gaspode day 1
olio claims vanilla and volunteers for being verification vigged
Seoul certainly not in league with the horsemen now mneme
darklight confirms doomcow and locus

roland had a question mark, but with all the good vibes I am happy if he isnt the metatron

I would lean to kill Genocide or one of the locus trio. I will dig up Genocides post tomorrow, the hard and software in this place is appalling sorry for the inferior style.

Oh and I really looked forward to the reason of the DP modkill, a bit of a letdown in suspense.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:44 am

Post by esme »

Good news the internet cafe just gave me a farewell gift hour for free for being such a good customer, so here are the posts:
Genocide Heart wrote:Gaspode didn't state any intention there, he stated what thought Stewie's comment of him was implying.

I really don't understand the whole Gaspode-wagon thing. It seems to consist almost entirely of poor reading comprehension.
Later he eases up a bit
Genocide Heart wrote: Anyway, I'll agree with Seol that Gaspode's insistence that everyone slow down and be less suspicious is scummy behavior, but I disagree that it's the scummiest thing we've seen so far.

I still think mepmuff's behavior was just downright idiotic, and even if we forgive that as a very stupid mistake Korais may be a better lynch than Gaspode.
And later
Genocide Heart wrote:Between Coron and Gaspode, I find an attempt to speed the game up and lynch someone based on poor reasons to be both more dangerous and scummier than being noncommital and attempting to slow the game down. Coron's frequent use of ALL CAPS and the tones of frustration and anger I read in his posts I also find scummy, though this may be misinterpretation and/or bias on my part.

Between Coron and PB, my second choice for a lynch, I find that PB's style, while scummy and annoying, is not as suspicious as Coron's posted reasons for voting and his behavior in subsequent discussions of those reasons. The chance that PB is weird is higher than the chance the Coron is innocent and playing poorly. Additionally a vote on Coron 'counts' more than a vote on PB at this point, although that's a much more secondary reason.

I still find the strongest case against Aelyn to be in relationship to Gaspode, so I'd prefer lynching him before lynching Aelyn (And I don't really want to lynch Gaspode.) One could, I suppose, lynch Aelyn for other, justifiable reasons but that lynch would be weaker than a lynch of any of the other potential candidates.

So I'd be happiest lynching either Coron or PB, wouldn't mind lynching Gaspode, disagree with lynching Aelyn before Gaspode, and don't think there's much of a case against anyone else.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:50 am

Esme brings up a good point, and her view is probably a bit clearer than most of ours, since she's been able to read the thread objectively... Unless she's scum of course. Anyways,
Vote: Genocide
until something else comes up.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:09 am

Post by mneme »

This works well enough, I guess, and the reshow saves me from having to reread.

vote: Genocide
Did I say too much?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:54 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

olio wrote:In my opinion we also have Darklight, DoomCow and Locus somewhat confirmed.
Thanks, I'd forgotten about the whole mason thing (although with so many still alive, it's hard to believe them at this point).

I believe Genocide Heart was on my short list with Peachy when I first arrived, but is he still around or is he going to be replaced?
Vote: Genocide Heart
tentatively...
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:55 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

Look, one of us will die eventually without pro-town help. In fact, Locus is dancing around a modkill as things are. Just believe unquestioningly for a while longer, and then one of us will die and all pro-town players will be sad.

I suppose I could go for the Genocide Heart theory...
Vote: Genocide Heart
. His being replaced would only provide a needless boost to his apparent innocence, since replacement always does, and, well... that has turned out poorly for me in the past. See Mafia Mafia for details.
To be Continued...
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:12 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote Count

5 Genocide Heart (Darklight, Flay, Mneme, Olio, Roland)

10 to lynch
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:08 pm

Post by Desperate Heart »

Hi. I'm here.

My summer transition from school in NY to my job in Colorado has been a bit hectic (It involves lots of fun digressions like getting teeth ripped from my mouth), but I've secured a stable internet connection and all is well.

Also, between our possible lynch candidates, as before, I would prefer one of darklight, DoomCow, or Locus. This is because I sort of don't want to die. Especially because I consider those three as infinitely scummier than myself (That's how things tend to work when you compare positive numbers with zero.)

Vote: DoomCow
(Flipped a three-sided coin)

Until one of them explains otherwise, the simplest explanations for their connection are either that they're masons or scum, and of those I think scum is more likely (There's a reasons we suspected them in the first place, after all.)
[i]There is only ONE god:
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:43 pm

Post by olio »

Dragon Slayer, I tried to help and I wasn't aware who were prodded. Sorry if I fumbled with my output :(
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:52 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Mmm hmmm. GH's arrival and non-defense doesn't make me feel any less inclined to think he's scum. Vote stays, and I'm a little firmer on it now.

I agree that we need to let our scum sort out the Locus-masons, since if they continue to all three live when we're down to one kill a night, it'll be fairly obvious what's going on...
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:13 am

Post by Desperate Heart »

Mr. Flay wrote:Mmm hmmm. GH's arrival and non-defense doesn't make me feel any less inclined to think he's scum. Vote stays, and I'm a little firmer on it now.
Non-defense? I presented, or rather pointed out the existence of as it had been presented earlier, a case against others much stronger than the case against myself.

Because, honestly, the case against myself is not wrong in that I did in fact disagree with the wagon on Gaspode. While this is true, however, that argument and the case against myself based on it is incredibly weak.
Genocide Heart wrote:Gaspode didn't state any intention there, he stated what thought Stewie's comment of him was implying.

I really don't understand the whole Gaspode-wagon thing. It seems to consist almost entirely of poor reading comprehension.
This post is simply correct. Aelyn had made a gross misinterpretation of Gaspode's post and I called him on it.
Genocide Heart wrote: Anyway, I'll agree with Seol that Gaspode's insistence that everyone slow down and be less suspicious is scummy behavior, but I disagree that it's the scummiest thing we've seen so far.

I still think mepmuff's behavior was just downright idiotic, and even if we forgive that as a very stupid mistake Korais may be a better lynch than Gaspode.
Here I'm comparing Gaspode to two other candidates. Korais because he's the second mainstream target and has had a few decent arguments raised against him, and mepmuff because of a really, really bad play. I'm not defending Gaspode so much as considering Gaspode as tertiary behind two other options. And I'm not the only person that didn't think Gaspode was scummiest. See, for example, Coron, a proven innocent.
Genocide Heart wrote:Between Coron and Gaspode, I find an attempt to speed the game up and lynch someone based on poor reasons to be both more dangerous and scummier than being noncommital and attempting to slow the game down. Coron's frequent use of ALL CAPS and the tones of frustration and anger I read in his posts I also find scummy, though this may be misinterpretation and/or bias on my part.

Between Coron and PB, my second choice for a lynch, I find that PB's style, while scummy and annoying, is not as suspicious as Coron's posted reasons for voting and his behavior in subsequent discussions of those reasons. The chance that PB is weird is higher than the chance the Coron is innocent and playing poorly. Additionally a vote on Coron 'counts' more than a vote on PB at this point, although that's a much more secondary reason.

I still find the strongest case against Aelyn to be in relationship to Gaspode, so I'd prefer lynching him before lynching Aelyn (And I don't really want to lynch Gaspode.) One could, I suppose, lynch Aelyn for other, justifiable reasons but that lynch would be weaker than a lynch of any of the other potential candidates.

So I'd be happiest lynching either Coron or PB, wouldn't mind lynching Gaspode, disagree with lynching Aelyn before Gaspode, and don't think there's much of a case against anyone else.
At this point in the game Gaspode isn't even the main target anymore (Coron is) and although it's a fairly close race I don't think voting for Coron (Along with the majority of the town) constitutes "defending" the other candidates. Am I defending PB in that post to?

Also..
Mr. Flay wrote:I agree that we need to let our scum sort out the Locus-masons, since if they continue to all three live when we're down to one kill a night, it'll be fairly obvious what's going on...
Let scum sort out our possible scum? Eh?

The Locus-masons, right now, are confusing the hell out of me. With Satan dead, I've no idea what group, scum or mason, they fit into and that's really not helping my suspicions of them.

And waiting for scum to kill them when they might, in fact, be those very scum that we're counting on is simply ridiculous.

FOS: Locus Cosecant, DoomCow, and especially DarkLight140
For their magical mystery connection and that ridiculous 'don't lynch us" argument.
[i]There is only ONE god:
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:55 am

Post by esme »

[quote="Genocide Heart
The Locus-masons, right now, are confusing the hell out of me. With Satan dead, I've no idea what group, scum or mason, they fit into and that's really not helping my suspicions of them.

And waiting for scum to kill them when they might, in fact, be those very scum that we're counting on is simply ridiculous.
[/quote]

Why confused? They are the remaining Them with Dog or the remaining Fallen Angels. I suspect you of being a horseperson and there's another horseperson left to kill one of them to keep the town occupied for two days.

Tomorrow, we might also have information about one of the trio to aid us.
I am not seeing anything magical or mysterious here, so I will now vote on my suspicion.

vote: Genocide Heart
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:55 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

If you truly have no idea what group we could possibly be in, then you're blind or maybe need to reread, both the book and the comments the three of us have dropped in-thread.

I think my vote stays where it is.
To be Continued...
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:57 am

Post by esme »

]