Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

It was close between two people....while I hate twilight and new moon references, and wish to vote for the one who made them, someone else deserves my vote more:

vote:Jaime Marcelle

For using a dice to determine your RVS vote to avoid responsibility for your actions.

Dice = anti-town
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:You know what? Emile is right. This whole discussion about the RVs is pretty much stupid. Let's try and have a useful discussion instead.
I'm all ears. How do you propose we do this?
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Emile Buchard wrote:Okay, it's later. Here's some more:
otto 17 wrote:It was close between two people....while I hate twilight and new moon references, and wish to vote for the one who made them, someone else deserves my vote more:

vote:Jaime Marcelle

For using a dice to determine your RVS vote to avoid responsibility for your actions.

Dice = anti-town
Otto was the one who started the whole dice deal. While you could make the argument that it was just as random as the other votes, he still gains some scum points.

@Otto, was your vote on Jaime just another random vote, or was there a real reason for it?
Why do I gain scum points? Think about this for a second:

I gave a reason that was just as valid as any other RVS vote reason, and if you deny this, you are a hypocrite.

I am not scum for bringing this up. Two things in the RVS that will get you policy votes are self votes and dice rolls for ways of voting. When I saw Jaime roll dice for his vote, I took the policy vote stand, as for the most part it is scum who do it to avoid vote responsibility. If anything, one of those who agreed with me and/or joined the BW is scum [if Jaime isn't scum] I made the stand, and the fact that others supported my stand either implies that I was right [not earning mr scum points but rather town points], or there are opportunistic scum with me.

What do you have to say now?

Oh, and good to know who Chaco is now lol
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Stuart Whyte wrote:
vote Emile Buchard
Please elaborate on this.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

I already did answer your question. Read my post again, and you'll see that I explained that it was a policy vote. Also, you can't blame me for anything in your prev post either. I simply initiated the discussion, while it was you guys that sent it in circles.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Hi guys, I would just like to apologize for my absence.

I am currently wrapping up the end of my semester. As such, I've been swamped in projects and assignments, and now am currently doing final exams. I have to study for tomorrow mornings, and I got one the next day too, so I'll post scattered bits until friday, when I can hopefully pull back up.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:Hi guys, I would just like to apologize for my absence.

I am currently wrapping up the end of my semester. As such, I've been swamped in projects and assignments, and now am currently doing final exams. I have to study for tomorrow mornings, and I got one the next day too, so I'll post scattered bits until friday, when I can hopefully pull back up.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

I failed with the scattered bits, but I'm too busy right now to deal with this in full detail. I'll evaluate the BW soon enough.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Hell with you. I am not getting replaced.

I have been here and posted. I said I need until friday for V/LA

*Ahem* Oops.....
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

unvote; vote: stuart white
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

There was no reason for him to claim so early in the game his ability, other than to use it as a scare tactic. For that reason I conclude he is scum, and wish to get rid of him.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

I didn't, you're at L-1...again.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

ok, well I still want him lynched.

vote: stuart whyte

There's the ======[]
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

meh

call it WIFOM if you will, but hammering out of a lurk is the last thing scum would want to do.

On the other hand, I did explain that I did not like his early claim. I also would hate to see him survive yet another L-1 and become a liability earlier on.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

I know I'm too scummy to be NKed tonight, so I'm just gonna go ahead and do this.

We already killed one good PR, I'd love to see if this happens to me...

I'm Lieutenant Otto Ulbreicht. I was part of an experimental training regiment program. As a result, I have special training against aliens, and its now coming in handy, as i know there are aliens on board. Because of special training, I am NK immune.

Discuss
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

These are easy questions.

I explained my role as close as I could without actually quoting the mod. I replaced all you's with I's.

I understand my hammer was scummy, but I felt he deserved to be lynched and didn't want to see him wiggle out of another L-1.

I am claiming now because it seems like a good time. We already lynched one PR, I'd hate to see me get lynched too.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Ok, so I'm here, with more interesting news.

First though, I'll explain my actions.

I have been following the game with my regular account, but have not been able to commit otherwise due to RL. I have seen whyte get so close to lynch, then evad eit, get close then evade it. I thought he was scummy just like everyone else. Why keep someone around that you know that at one point was super scummy...it will just mess with you at lylo. The kicker also was I couldn't see there being more than one NK-immune PR, but once I saw he was telling the truth after the flip, I felt it was necessary to reveal who I was. You need me at least for a little while longer, if for the very least to help lower your scumpool until lylo. Then at lylo you can decide whether or not to lynch me.

But now onto the news. I believe I am the reason Gerhard died. I recieved a message saying that somebody tried to use psionic powers on me, only to fail. Either that or vig shot him down before he could be successful.

Emile was also mentioned in my message from the mod, but whether it was for flavour or if it was for the game I don't know.

As NK immune, I have no worries about sharing info.

Discuss.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Upon further reading, I don't think I'm the reason scum is dead, cause the PM says while I have the ability to fight it, the attack stopped before I could do anything. I therefore conclude that there is a vig or SK that got lucky and killed him for us. I would like you guys to explain otherwsie why we have no night kill. It fits as far as I'm concerned.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

I tried to probe emile's mind. In doing so I was attacked by a psionic force. I had the skills to defend myself, but apparantly didn't need to worry, cause the attack failed, and the force was gone before I even had to deal with it. I then forgot about finishing my probe on Emile and went to bed.

I also used the words: I
believe
I
may
have been the cause of his death, I wasn't certain. It may be in his role PM that if he failed to kill on any given night he dies, I dunno. I'm going to assume that I'm not though.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Haha, I don't have any investigative abilities, that's why I'm not so sure why Emile's even mentioned in my PM.

I sent a smartass night action to the mod, saying that I'm seeing if I have any special unknown abilities and asked to investigate someone. I was joking. But I got a response in return.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:
Otto wrote:I tried to probe emile's mind. In doing so I was attacked by a psionic force. I had the skills to defend myself, but apparantly didn't need to worry, cause the attack failed, and the force was gone before I even had to deal with it. I then forgot about finishing my probe on Emile and went to bed.
YOU CAN PROBE NOW! Are you sure the only power you have is being NK immune. Since when did you get the power to probe people? Why are you even probing emile's mind anyway?
I do have an ability that isn't NK immune though. That shall remain a secret, to all except two people, myself and whoever is Ger's scumbuddy, and even then, only he knows if he's smart enough to figure it out.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

To pre-empt any of you, I am not explaining any more than I have, until day 3.

The rest will now depend on scumhunting.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Andrew Lemarchand wrote:
Otto wrote:I also used the words: I believe I may have been the cause of his death, I wasn't certain.
No, you definitely said you believed you were the cause of Gerhard's death, the word "may" was never uttered. Go back and look at your own post.
ok, i was going off of memory, so may and were are the only parts i was wrong. I still put the word "believe" because I wasn't 100% sure.

Now would be a good time for Vig to claim if you wanna push this.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Bah

so much for that course of action.

Ok, I lied about NK immune. I was gonna ride that claim until day 3 and then announce my real immunity.

I am not NK immune, but I am MC immune. Just replace that into my earlier claim and it's 100% correct. I also did PM the mod trying to cheat the system. I informed him that I was fishing for a possible new role and tried to investigate emile. I got a reply back announcing that I tried to probe his mind, but was attacked by psionic powers in the process. I had the ability to defend myself accordingly, but the powers stopped before I even tried to defend myself. I then was too weary to finish probing and went to bed.

I wanted to avoid being NKed for at least the first day and hopefully the second, so I tried to mimic the NK ability. I was considering telling you guys that it was a one shot thing of my choice, but that wouldn't work in my favour either.

I wanted to keep my real immunity a secret in case these MC abilities kept using me as a target. Scum would of figured this out though if they were smart, because I'm sure I was targetted and they failed, so scum already should of known I was MC immune.

That's all I have to offer. It's getting to the point though were I'm sure I'll get modkilled before you even get a chance to lynch me..

I see nothing modkillable......
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Don't worry, I won't let you have the pleasure of a lynch
malthusis wrote:
While you try to probe into Emile, a huge wave mental energy attacks you. Using your psionic training to fight it off, you are able to prevent the attacker from taking control of you. But suddenly, the attack vanishes, even though you did nothing to ward it off......

Deeply in thought about what happened, you give up on probing Emile and go to sleep......
There you go, quoted and all...
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

And with this I don't think I'll need to post anymore. Good luck town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”