Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Andrew Lemarchand »

Vote: Igor Schultz

You're either an evil alien, an evil Russian, or an evil hunch-backed assistant. No matter what, I do not like you.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

I don't think using dice for RVS is inherently scummy nor is it something that I view as policy lynch worthy, but it does allow people to hide behind the dice. Is it significant that people voted based on Twilight or because someone was named Igor? No, but they did have to decide who to vote for. There's really not much to be gained from this information not but it's still important because scum have to choose whether to vote for their buddies or not.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:12 pm

A wagon on Edward has some basis because of his inane idea. I'd like for him to explain exactly how his plan would help the town.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Unvote: Igor Schultz
Vote: Edward Smilie

Edward, please answer the questions about your essentially self-voting plan.

Spencer, what crap logic argument are you referring to and why is it crap?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:15 am

Since he no longer exists,
Unvote: Edward Smilie

@ Emile - So you think that at least one of myself, Igor and Stuart is scum? Which one and why?

And as far as the whole Stuart thing goes, I have to kinda agree with Leon because this seems like almost too easy of a lynch. Is it possible that Stuart is a stupid scum who thought he could get away with a baseless vote and a continued defense of said vote? I guess, but it doesn't seem all that likely. Granted, his actions up to now have been 100% anti-town but I'm not sure that they're necessarily scummy. Call me a fencesitter if you must, but I am uncomfortable with the Stuart lynch right now.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Other than you smell like town and Emile smells like scum, what are these many reasons you speak of?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Gerhard wrote:I suppose that's good enough for me. If lynching him isn't going to kill us then I'm willing to put my vote back for now.
Just because there's no obvious jester roles in X-Com doesn't mean that the mod hasn't been able to manufacture one. It lessens the possibility that a jester exists but it does not eliminate it.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:56 pm

What exactly do you want us all to chime in on?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 am

Stuart Whyte wrote:
Andrew Lemarchand wrote:What exactly do you want us all to chime in on?
I'm pretty sure people are just fucking with me now.
It would probably help matters if you stopped giving one line non-answers.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:19 pm

I thought I already did this when Edward was replaced but I'll do it again anyway.
Unvote

Claude wrote:@Everyone: can I have your thoughts about Jamie? I still think he was softfishing ("I say something stupid about a dayvig, perhaps he will softclaim...")...
Possibly rolefishing, but not worth my vote at the moment even though I still don't like his use of dice for RVS.
Stuart wrote:Also, I'm ignoring the question because only 3 people have agreed to my terms, there are 11 in the game, get the number up to 7-8 and I will talk.
Agreed to your terms? This isn't a bloody hostage situation, why don't you just answer the questions directed at you? Pro-town players engage in active discussion, anti-town players do not.

Also,
Vote: Reveal

I believe the only reason the mod is asking us this question is because Gerhard would like to use this alt after the game. As Gerhard has said that he doesn't mind a postgame reveal, neither do I.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Unless Stuart comes back with some incredibly convincing arguments or a more believable claim, I think it's inevitable that Stuart will be the D1 lynch. If he keeps up his current act, I would have no problem hammering him but we still have a week to gather more information (if possible). It's not likely that Stuart will survive that long, but hopefully no one gets too hasty.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Stuart wrote:Hate to break it to you but not all discussion is pro-town.
I didn't say that all discussion is pro-town, but your style of complete non-discussion of the actual issues that matter is most definitely anti-town.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

I know you won't address them, but your reasons for being convinced that Emile is scum would be a good start.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 pm

It was a foolish endeavor to finally convince you that your actions are nothing but anti-town. Our current discussion is only bringing me closer to hammering you, which I don't want to do at this time, so I'm done getting nowhere with you.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Yeah, I've actually unvoted twice for Edward/Orski after Edward was replaced. I wanted to give Orski a chance to catch up and see what his response was to Edward's plan.

@mod - Am I unvoting incorrectly?

Oops, I didn't notice for some reason. Changing the VC right now.....
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Now that I have confirmation that my earlier vote has been retracted,
Vote: Stuart Whyte

We're getting nowhere with our questions to him and most other discussion has stalled. We need a lynch to give us some info and Stuart is by far the best candidate.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Gerhard wrote:Orski has only posted twice. This is an issue. This must change. Edward only posted three times before him. I didn't catch this before, but it is seriously bothering me. Will anyone else consider pressuring Orski until we get some content from him?
I would, as I'd still like some sort of explanation for Edward's plan, but we're still waiting on Orski to be replaced.
Claude wrote:you generally look pro-town to me, Tracey, but it is a fact that Stuart got at L-1 twice, and both times someone stepped back pretty quickly... this bothers me.
Is this the only thing that bothers you about Tracey? If so, are you equally bothered by Spencer unvoting after Stuart reached L-1 the first time?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 am

Not trying to continue the mod hate, but my vote is actually on Stuart now.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Gerhard wrote: I agree that if he flips scum emile will get some town points, but Otto might be bussing his scum buddy.
Agreed. If Stu and Otto are both scum, Otto could be trying to cut the discussion short and trying to get some townie points by hammering his scum buddy who almost definitely would have been lynched D1 anyway.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Jaime wrote:If Stuart does flip scum however, Otto and Emile will both gain some town points for me along with some or most of the people on his wagon.
Jaime wrote:Anyway, I think that this whole arguement is just WIFOM. I'm going to be watching Otto however no matter what Stuart flips but overall I doubt we're going to get anywhere by discussing weather or not Otto could be bussing assuming Stuart is scum.
The actual argument doesn't matter now that Stuart has flipped town, but why did you change your tune in one post? Would Otto have gained town points in your eyes or not?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

@Otto:
1. Did you just switch out "you" with "I" or did you actually paraphrase that?
2. Why did you feel the need to claim? Simply because you felt you would get heat for your hammer?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:18 pm

If that truly is your role, then you came pretty damn close to quoting the mod's PM and hopefully the mod will be lenient.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 pm

After a read through of Gerhard's posts, I've found a couple of notable things:
1. Voted Edward in his first post for Edward's plan and later called out Edward/Orski for their lack of activity.
2. In his 3rd post, said Igor could be "opportunistic alien scum" but left his vote on Edward.
3. Switched his vote to Stuart in his 4th post where it would remain for the rest of the day except for when he raised concerns over Stu being a jester, which Igor quickly quashed.
4. The rest of the day is spent questioning Stuart, except for his 38th post which strongly promotes the Stuart lynch over the Emile lynch proposed by Tracey.
5. In his 24th post, he draws attention to Otto's lack of activity, but after Otto drops the hammer he warns us against tunneling Otto.

It's tough to tell whether some of these points mean the mentioned players are more likely scum or town, but the main thing I take away from all of this is that I believe Emile is scum. If Emile was town, Gerhard would have no problem switching his vote over especially since Stuart probably would have been lynched anyway. Also, there are 2 key quotes from Emile:
Emile wrote:Gehard is meta-fishing, that's true, but is that scummy? I personally think that meta benefits the town more than scum
Emile wrote:Gerhard--There's really no reason to think that Gerhard is anything but town, really.
Emile was also very quick to believe Otto's claim without even asking him any questions about it. For these reasons,
Vote: Emile Buchard

I'll also be keeping an eye on Otto for his hammer and claim, especially given this quote:
Otto wrote:There was no reason for him (Stuart) to claim so early in the game his ability, other than to use it as a scare tactic. For that reason I conclude he is scum, and wish to get rid of him.
Granted, Otto's claim comes a little later in the game, but it still feels unnecessary and like a cheap copy of Stu's role.
Claude wrote: What do Gerhard and Spencer think about this claim (since they declared that they would vote Otto tomorrow)?
I know Spencer said this, but I don't believe Gerhard ever did.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 am

Spencer wrote:Emile's reaction to Stuart's vote is definitely not town knowing that Stuart was town. Vote: Emile Buchard
You had said that you were going to vote Otto today. What exactly about Emile's p.305 made you change your mind?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Tracey Morris wrote:
Andrew Lemarchand wrote:
Spencer wrote:Emile's reaction to Stuart's vote is definitely not town knowing that Stuart was town. Vote: Emile Buchard
You had said that you were going to vote Otto today. What exactly about Emile's p.305 made you change your mind?
Other than Emile's post being very non-committal? I think his reasoning is pretty clear for his vote in the quote you provided.
Well, it wasn't perfectly clear to me so that's why I asked Spencer, not you, to explain it further.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm

@Otto - What did it say about Emile? And if it said that the attack was stopped before you could even do anything, how could you believe (and tell us) that you were the reason that Gerhard died?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Otto wrote:I also used the words: I believe I may have been the cause of his death, I wasn't certain.
No, you definitely said you believed you were the cause of Gerhard's death, the word "may" was never uttered. Go back and look at your own post.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Otto wrote:To pre-empt any of you, I am not explaining any more than I have, until day 3.
Good idea, because that worked out so well for Stuart and the town...
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 am

@Emile - Other than hopping on the next best bandwagon, do you have any response to the 2 votes currently on you?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Dear Townies with PRs,

Please stop acting so damn scummy and/or getting yourselves modkilled.

Thanks,

Andrew
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 am

Great, now we have the Joker to deal with along with these damn aliens.

Not surprisingly, the majority of Tracey's posts dealt with Stuart and Otto. Given his vote on Otto on D2, I'm assuming he got an innocent on somebody T1 but I found no clues as to who it was. Other players that he was keeping his eye on and who may have had a reason to kill him were Igor, Emile and Leon.

My suspicion still rests on Emile for never even responding to the votes against him and on Leon for posting very little content and avoiding Tracey's question.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am

Claude wrote:Now I guess I want to hear some comments from the three players Andrew mentioned and from Jamie.
Who I would
really
like to hear from is Orski...I guess Spencer too so that he doesn't feel left out and because his activity has really dropped over the past week.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Basically, I suspected you for your defense of Gerhard's metafishing and when you said that you had no reason to believe that he was anything but town". I also didn't like Gerhard's insistence on voting Stuart even when he acknowledged that Tracey's case against you had decent reasons. You also never responded to my earlier vote or Spencer's vote, perhaps not wanting to draw attention to yourself.

As for Spencer's reason for voting you, I don't know I've been confused by it since the beginning.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Claude wrote:I do not understand how meta-fishing helps scum more than town. It's against the rules, but how is it a scumtell?
As far as my puny brain can figure out, I don't see how it helps one side more than the other. I think the main point with Emile is that he was defending the only known scum in the game.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 am

Igor, I think he is saying that you tried to paint Gerhard's metafishing as scummy when, in reality, it's probably just against the rules. Looking back at the post in question, you did vote Gerhard for the metafishing but you dropped that very quickly and never returned to it. What does concern me is your immediate OMGUS on Claude after he merely mentioned the possibility of you doing something scummy.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am

We might have considerably low activity levels as I will be V/LA the entire weekend. Should be able to check in late Sunday.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Claude wrote:Here is the way I see the lynch options. Top-down in decreasing convenience.

1) Edward (supported by Igor). He was called scummy day one. The case was thin but he was unable to defend and made himself scummier. He finds himself in a hard situation and asks for replacement. Replacement comes. Re-reads. Thinks heck, how do I talk myself out of this mess? He leaves. Third replacement: rude, nervous, overaggressive. Worth thinking about, imo.
Pretty much 100% WIFOM reasons. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the new Edward yet, but I definitely won't be voting him because he's the 3rd player. Also, what exactly do you mean by "decreasing convenience"?
2) Emile (supported by Igor, Leon, some others). As I just posted, I was leaning towards him. But we already had a quicklynch, and we lost pr's, therefore I am a little reluctant as long as he does not post something more.
Edward has laid out the most compelling case against Emile yet. Something else to note is Emile's switch on Spencer, who he has only mentioned twice. In iso 10, Emile calls Spencer probable town. In iso 18, Emile is feeling real heat for the first time and completely flips on Spencer, the only non-replaced player who has posted less than Emile. Townies on your tail? Seems like a good time to suggest a lurker lynch.
3) Jamie (supported by me). It is really hard to me to decide how I feel. Sometimes he looks a calm and reflexive town, then he has some incredible falls. He soft-fished on day 1 (which started my case on him), he tends to self-contradiction and he keeps a vote on Leon as placeholder out of a very thin reason. Also, he posts huge posts that normally turn around the same old points (who lurks and who does not, mainly) adding little new.
If anyone thinks Emile is scum, they should probably take a look at Jamie as well. Jamie has declared Emile one of his top suspects even before Stuart flipped town but he has never voted him. He also defended Emile's lack of activity in iso 50 by pointing out another weak performer, Leon, and defended Emile with guesswork WIFOM in iso 35. Finally, he has done nothing but agree with and defend my top suspect, Igor.
4) Igor (supported by no1, I guess). Overreaction in post 410, some obscure posting (to me at least). His attitude is of the type "I could accept both emile's and leon's lynch", which is never good. But no more than this. 4th in my top 5.
His unique communication skills don't make him scummy, just difficult to literally read. However, I do find him to be one of the scummier players, if not the most. I understand the need to think about what possible roles are out there, but this dude fucking loves to talk about roles, especially a town vig. Igor also supports a Claude lynch because of...what? Claude mentioned his name once? Igor is cool with lynching Edward to get him out of the way. and he apparently wouldn't mind a lynch of either Emile or Leon as well. Um, being ok with lynching half of the remaining players for no real reasons screams scummy.
Vote: Igor Schultz

5) Leon (supported by Jamie). I do not FoS him, but since someone does I have to include him. I do not seem scumminess in his posts. Nor does Jamie, who keeps voting him, tho.
It's tough to read him and I wish he could be more active, but he's not really anywhere near my scumdar at the moment.

To sum up, I'm throwing some
FoS: Emile, Jamie and Igor
. Unlike Igor, it's not that I wouldn't mind seeing them lynched, rather, I am confident that at least 2 are scum and should be the town's targets for D3.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 am

Igor - your latest post really looks like scum trying to prematurely take credit for bussing one of his partners.

Edward - Call anyone you want an idiot, but don't complain when they patronize you in return.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm

@mod - Has Spencer responded to his prod? Also, Orski is still listed on the first post.

About Spencer: I am getting a replacment for him as we speak...

@ Claude - You said you pretty much agreed with my analysis of Jaime and Emile, but not as much on Igor. Does Igor's desperate attempt to make sure we notice his voting of Emile change your feelings on Igor at all?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:28 pm

I'm actually not seeing the contradiction that Claude is talking about. Just because Jaime said at one point that he found Leon scummier than Emile does not mean that his feelings on the two players can't ever change. Jaime is still near the top of my list, but the contradiction that Claude identified is not a reason why.

@Igor - Let's pretend that you are telling the truth about being town. You said there were 4 players you were OK with lynching...who is your top suspect and why?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Edward wrote:1. I don't like the way Emile is tossing FoSes around like confetti, and not committing to a vote. It may be a playstyle thing, but i see no reason for any player not to have their vote on their top suspect.
Agreed. While he never FOSed Igor, the fact that he hasn't voted for Igor is a point in Igor's favor. As a top suspect already, Emile might not any part of another townie lynch.
2. The 'I am town, you will be sorry if you lynch me' thing doesn't normally impress me any, but... I dunno, I'm getting a sense of frustration off Igor that normally comes from townies who think they're being misrepresented.
I don't know, I usually see this kind of act as a scumtell or, at best, anti-town. Defend yourself, don't just tell us you're a townie and that we're making a mistake. Is there anything specifically that you can cite about Igor as townie frustration?
3. The existence of the counterwagon, to me, implies that Emile and Igor are not BOTH scum.
This definitely does concern me. It's possible that we got lucky and nailed two scum with our wagons which basically forced a possible 3rd scum to bus his partners. Not an altogether likely scenario though.

Points 1 and 3 have me questioning my suspicion of Igor a bit...Hopefully, his next posts will give me a better idea if I should have stuck with my initial suspicion of Emile.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 pm

EBWOP: Emile might not
want
any part of another townie lynch.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:35 am

Igor wrote:Other then the gambit I pulled which every one fucking thinks I am lying about. What are your reasons for voting me, no really what are they.
I actually did vote for you before your so-called gambit. The basic reasons were that you spent a lot of time talking about roles, especially townie ones, and that you seemed ok with voting lots of different people for very minor reasons. Lynch Edward because he's a joker? Lynch Claude because he said you were an example of misusing Gerhard's metafishing? Lynch Leon for...oh wait, no reason ever given for that suspicion. Even your reasons for voting Emile have been pretty vague and weak.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:14 am

Unvote

I'm not as sure as I once was about Igor and I'd like to give him a chance to respond to the latest posts from myself and Emile.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 am

Sorry I didn't announce my V/LA, I should have a post up by this afternoon.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am

Just popping in to say I'm leaning towards voting Emile, I'll have more up later today.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 am

Non-Emile Notes:

1. Where is Leon and what does he think?

2. Jamie's answer to the possible scumbuddy question was pretty awful. It comes across as someone who hasn't been concerned with scumbuddies, possibly because he doesn't have to be. Also, the "I would't know" reaction seemed a little overly defensive.

3. @Claude - I know you're waiting for Emile's response, but please explain your unvote of Igor and your increasing suspicion of Emile a little more.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am

Sorry, but I still don't have time for a decent post. However, I have decided to
Vote: Emile Buchard

Edward wrote:*Still Waiting*
Waiting for Igor to respond to your 2 main points on him or something else?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:44 am

Jaime Marcelle wrote:OK, I'm back.
Leon
Igor, why do you still feel the need to point out things like "I was right about
Igor
Emile"? -_-
I think that's what you meant to say.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 am

Oh, and by taking my vote off Igor and stating my increasing suspicion of Emile, I had hoped that scum would realize the inevitability of an Emile lynch and move their vote to Emile quickly to avoid being the hammer. Claude eventually did make this switch, but I don't see that as scummy as if he would have made the switch immediately.

Sorry if none of this makes any sense.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Jamie wrote:Anyway, why would scum want to kill Igor? I know that he was right about Emile and all (like he said so many times Razz) but I have seen nothing else that would make scum want to kill him. there are a lot better choices. Anyway, that doesn't matter so much right now.
This bothers me a little bit. Speculation over NKs gets us nowhere and this seems like an attempt to appear town without actually doing anything pro-town.

As far as a no lynch goes, I guess that's our smartest choice of action. I'm a little concerned that we could be wrong about the # of scum remaining, but I'm open to hear what others have to say on the subject.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Leon wrote:And, not to be rude, but are you serious Edward? Your post is beyond laughable. You just skidded in your own backtracks. I have been in support of an Emile lynch.
I actually side with Edward on this one. You may have passively been in support of an Emile lynch but you never actively pushed it. You haven't really actively pushed anything this entire game. I know you've had some outside time constraints, but take a stance on somebody. Even now, you say you dislike Jaime and Edward without giving much solid reasoning at all.

@ Jaime - Yeah, it would be a little maf sided with 3 scum and an SK, but it's still a possibility, no? If we're wrong about the 3 of scum and no-lynch and the scum have a successful NK, the game is over. That seems like a huge risk to be taking.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 am

Claude wrote:I would like to know everybody's opinion on Jaime and Spencer. The former is my FoS, as you all know, and the latter has posted so little content that I have almost no idea what I think about him.
Jaime isn't clear in my book, but he's not as high on my suspicion list as he once was. Most of my points in iso 37 still stand, especially now that Emile has flipped scum. However, he could have likely swung the wagon over to Igor without having to bus his possible scumbuddy but he didn't. That was either a great scum move or he's a townie. Another reason I'm not as suspicious of him now is that I'm looking for toward Leon and Claude, especially Leon. As for Spencer, I wish he would show up. If he's scum and has just been skating along....I'll be pissed, but we can't really vote him right now with nothing to go on.
Claude wrote: I would have expected more questions about my hammer, I would have expected to have a hard time explaining that I wanted to vote before deadline and so on, but almost nothing happened. I have the unpleasant feeling that scum is not attacking me because my behavior is somehow helping them, which forces me to keep my eyes open wide...
Well, the deadline was coming up quickly and we needed a lynch. It was unlikely that momentum would have switched to any other wagon and Emile wasn't defending himself anyway. I don't see your hammer or the lack of attention it has drawn as big deals.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Spencer wrote:Post 443: Andrew: You are a wild card. At some points, you are obv town, and then you make a post like this. You say Emile has a good case on him. That he looks scummy and...then you vote Igor? What? Given Emile's flip, this looks BAD
Spencer wrote:You know, I'm really glad that Igor is dead. It's OBVIOUS that he was wrong about a lot of stuff and I likely would be voting him today if he weren't flipped town.
Like you said yourself, Igor was saying a lot of crazy stuff and looked like he definitely deserved a vote. At the time, I felt that Emile was scummy but that Igor was even scummier.
Jaime wrote:It is not smart because everyone except you wants a NL (I think) which means it will probably BE a NL and like Edward said, you do NOT want to claim leading up to a NL.
Yeah, my math must have been off when I was hesitant to NL today. Unless someone does something super scummy, I will support an eventual NL.

@Leon - Are you ok with a NL if we continue scumhunting in the meantime?
Jaime wrote:Finally, there is no way I can see Edward and Leon being scum together unless they're supah-bussing.
I might just be current biased against Jaime because of Spencer's posts, but this seems like another attempt to merely appear pro-town.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm

@ Jaime - Could you please respond to my point in p. 611 about you pointing out the obvious in a possible attempt to simply appear pro-town. Do you think that that's a fair assessment?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Jaime wrote:While i do agree it could be considered scummy and something scum would use, I personally don't think it should be considered scummy unless you have more to go off on. From my point of veiw, just one time is not enough to build a solid case on it.
The other time that I remembered where you mindlessly talked without really saying anything that helped the town in any way was this:
Jaime wrote:Anyway, why would scum want to kill Igor? I know that he was right about Emile and all (like he said so many times ) but I have seen nothing else that would make scum want to kill him. there are a lot better choices. Anyway, that doesn't matter so much right now.
You don't really have to respond to this, just pointing out that it hasn't been an isolated instance. Maybe Leon's fears are being realized given the nearly inevitable NL because I'm a little too lazy to look for more times you've said stuff without saying anything pro-town.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 am

As nearly no discussion is taking place and the deadline is a only few days away I will
Vote: No Lynch
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm

My bad on the deadline, I had forgotten that it had been extended. We have plenty of time to continue discussion and I suggest we use it so I will
Unvote

@ Leon - I know Stuart flatly accused Emile of being scum without providing any reasoning, but it would be helpful at this point in the game if you could explain your feelings further. I share your suspicion of Jaime but I don't see how you could be so confident.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Leon Dreyfus wrote:No, Jaime, my gut tells me you're 100% scum.
Stuart was right about Emile and he may have been a day-cop, but that's not enough to convince me 100% that you're right about Jaime being scum. If anything, his switch to Emile vote is his biggest townie credit.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 am

@Leon - If you believe that there are 2 scum left, then why would JaimeScum not vote Igor? Because Igor wasn't a viable lynch? BS, Igor came very close to being lynched and probably could have if scum pushed for it harder. If there are indeed 2 scum left, I feel pretty confident that Jaime is not one of them.

@Spencer - If Leon is one of the last 2 remaining scum, who do you think his partner would be? I would have said Claude, but I think it highly unlikely that all 3 scum would sit on Igor.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 am

Spencer wrote:It has to be Claude. And remember, getting an Igor lynch was a win. It would not surprise me if all three scum were on that lynch.
Good point, and Claude did unvote Igor immediately after seeing the votecount that only had him, Leon and Emile voting for Igor followed by his eventual hammer of Emile.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Leon wrote:If you're going to do that, then just lynch me today. If you do it tomorrow you lose the game.
I am absolutely not committed to lynching you D5 and I don't think everyone else is either. As Igor proved, "kill me now" comments like these don't mean that you're scum but they do don't do any good. Please stick around and defend yourself today and tomorrow.
Jaime wrote:Leon, are you paying any attention? Today is mylo which means if we lynch town today then we lose. If we lynch you and you are town then it does not matter if we lynch you today or tomorrow, we'd still lose.
And you know this how? If there's only 1 scum remaining, a mislynch today will not lose us the game. Do you know something that us townies don't?
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #661 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm

It's been nearly 36 hours since anyone other than myself or Jaime has posted and nearly 24 hours since anyone has posted...I'm definitely getting close to just voting No Lynch and moving to the next day.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #668 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Claude wrote:5 Andrew: assume Leon and Jaime were both town. Give me your readings on the remaining three of us.
This question feels a little scummy too, like you're trying to figure out if I can be useful to you or if I should be NKed. I kinda answered your question there, but if Leon and Jaime are both town, then I like Edward for pointing out the townliness of Jaime's vote for Emile and I like Spencer for his reasonable reassessment of Jaime. That leaves you.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:08 am

Since this could be it for me, take a long, hard look at Claude before too rashly deciding between Leon/Jaime.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”