Tracey Morris
Tracey Morris
Townie
Tracey Morris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Tracey Morris »

Oh! So now you have the ability to probe minds? So you are a NK immune mind probing investigator (or whatever mind probing does)? Talk about a powerful Lieutenant!
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Otto wrote:I tried to probe emile's mind. In doing so I was attacked by a psionic force. I had the skills to defend myself, but apparantly didn't need to worry, cause the attack failed, and the force was gone before I even had to deal with it. I then forgot about finishing my probe on Emile and went to bed.
YOU CAN PROBE NOW! Are you sure the only power you have is being NK immune. Since when did you get the power to probe people? Why are you even probing emile's mind anyway?
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Haha, I don't have any investigative abilities, that's why I'm not so sure why Emile's even mentioned in my PM.

I sent a smartass night action to the mod, saying that I'm seeing if I have any special unknown abilities and asked to investigate someone. I was joking. But I got a response in return.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:
Otto wrote:I tried to probe emile's mind. In doing so I was attacked by a psionic force. I had the skills to defend myself, but apparantly didn't need to worry, cause the attack failed, and the force was gone before I even had to deal with it. I then forgot about finishing my probe on Emile and went to bed.
YOU CAN PROBE NOW! Are you sure the only power you have is being NK immune. Since when did you get the power to probe people? Why are you even probing emile's mind anyway?
I do have an ability that isn't NK immune though. That shall remain a secret, to all except two people, myself and whoever is Ger's scumbuddy, and even then, only he knows if he's smart enough to figure it out.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Andrew Lemarchand »

Otto wrote:I also used the words: I believe I may have been the cause of his death, I wasn't certain.
No, you definitely said you believed you were the cause of Gerhard's death, the word "may" was never uttered. Go back and look at your own post.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

To pre-empt any of you, I am not explaining any more than I have, until day 3.

The rest will now depend on scumhunting.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Otto wrote:To pre-empt any of you, I am not explaining any more than I have, until day 3.
Good idea, because that worked out so well for Stuart and the town...
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Andrew Lemarchand wrote:
Otto wrote:I also used the words: I believe I may have been the cause of his death, I wasn't certain.
No, you definitely said you believed you were the cause of Gerhard's death, the word "may" was never uttered. Go back and look at your own post.
ok, i was going off of memory, so may and were are the only parts i was wrong. I still put the word "believe" because I wasn't 100% sure.

Now would be a good time for Vig to claim if you wanna push this.
Tracey Morris
Tracey Morris
Townie
Tracey Morris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Tracey Morris »

This is getting more ridiculous and more ridiculous by the post. Why are more people not voting Otto?
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by Claude Lefevre »

I will post more later (as always at this time I am at work).

Just a couple of notes about Otto.
1) Your explanation of why u hammered is a damn paraphrasis of my conjectures. Now I wish I had kept my mouth shut.
2) What you are doing in the last posts is a chaos. What is all this PM stuff about? And this secret power that the scumbuddy of Gerhard would know of? Why speaking about it if not to prevent town from lynching you?
3) On post 348: unlikely.

I am afraid we underestimated your noisy potential because Stuart was noisier than you.

@Emile: my case on Jamie is not a case. There is the good ol' soft-fishing from day 1 and the fact that e talks nonsense about Stuart powers. My vote is on him cuz I hope there will be some interesting reaction.

@Jamie: invoking page 12, where no1 actually referred to Stuart knowing something about scum-identites as you do in post 303, is no answer at all, at least to me. Do better.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

game went really weird from when I last posted. So after I posted we see what apears to be the wholer truth yet not the full one. Didn't we just lynch a guy for doing that?

lets brake down his claim from an x-com perspective:
1) having a mind prob is in the game, it lets you see stats about the baddeis their rank what type they are... Thus he could do this(keep reading)
2) being compleatly nk immune is not in the game (if you want to be a real stickler night you have more chance of being killed). There is no real armour or skill that lets you hog shots like a rhino. Stu's role is more in the lines of what happens you might be able to take one shot...
x-com liklyness: mid the mind probe is in the game, however using sonic powers without an amp is not. having full night kill immune is NOT in the game

now from a mafia perspective:
1) the same claim as stu. If he is a scum bullet proof he would be making us use a vig kill for nothing
2) having one role and then bitching to the mod and you get a second is not very common.
3) keeping secret is not good I am almost ready to think that his secret role is mafia as a prefix
4) cmmon how likly is that? no really!

mafia liklyness: low....

that plus the hammer does not look very good. We could have just let the day run out an no-one look bad for it. A wagon seems to be building on a more open player. I feel that we might get some info from him or maybe a scum lynch if we play our cards right...

vote: otto

ps. I pinged psionic powers from the second I saw his role.
Emile Buchard
Emile Buchard
Townie
Emile Buchard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Emile Buchard »

I agree with Igor. Honestly Otto, what
are
the chances of you PMing the mod asking to probe somebody and getting a response? Still, there is one thing in X-COM that might validate your claim, and that's psonic powers. At the early stages of the game you don't know if your soldiers have psonic powers or not, but you find out later. Still, this reason isn't enough for me not to vote for Otto, so
vote: Otto
This is a signature. It represents things that you say when you have nothing better to do.
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Earlier today I missed post 358. Omg.

We already lost a PR so I think that the best course of action is for Otto to talk himself out of his situation without invoking a vig claim - if he can.

This is so huge that I wouldn't even use the name of "fishing"!
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Bah

so much for that course of action.

Ok, I lied about NK immune. I was gonna ride that claim until day 3 and then announce my real immunity.

I am not NK immune, but I am MC immune. Just replace that into my earlier claim and it's 100% correct. I also did PM the mod trying to cheat the system. I informed him that I was fishing for a possible new role and tried to investigate emile. I got a reply back announcing that I tried to probe his mind, but was attacked by psionic powers in the process. I had the ability to defend myself accordingly, but the powers stopped before I even tried to defend myself. I then was too weary to finish probing and went to bed.

I wanted to avoid being NKed for at least the first day and hopefully the second, so I tried to mimic the NK ability. I was considering telling you guys that it was a one shot thing of my choice, but that wouldn't work in my favour either.

I wanted to keep my real immunity a secret in case these MC abilities kept using me as a target. Scum would of figured this out though if they were smart, because I'm sure I was targetted and they failed, so scum already should of known I was MC immune.

That's all I have to offer. It's getting to the point though were I'm sure I'll get modkilled before you even get a chance to lynch me..

I see nothing modkillable......
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:13 am

Post by malthusis »

The Second Vote Count of Day 2:

Emile Buchard:2 (Spencer, Andrew)
Otto Ulbreicht:3 (Tracey, Emile, Igor)

Jaime Marcelle:1 (Claude)

Not Voting:4 (Orski, Jaime, Leon, Otto)

Reveal:4 (Jaime,Andrew, Emile, Tracey)
Not Reveal:1 (Claude)

Notes:

1. Just remembered about the Reveal thing. We still haven't reached a consensus, so vote!
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Ok, good, then you lied about your role. Why did you do that? I do not see any reason why you should have. There are two open perspectives now. The first regards your post 363 and the second regards you and Emile. And I will close with a final consideration.

1) Mod sez that there is nothing modkillable in your post. This may mean both that you could have lied or that you did an acceptable paraphrasis of your night action pm. Anyway I think that we have no more conclusive information about your role than we did before.

2) You say that you were trying to scan Emile's mind and you got disturbed by Gerhard. Then Gerhard died. This kinda excludes the hypothesis that Gerhard and Emile belonged to the same team. Gerhard sez "k guys I am interacting with Otto" and the rest of the team sez "ehi, thx dude!" and kill him? Dunno, sounds unrealistic to me.

The conclusive consideration: you shouldn't have hammered Stuart in such a rush and you shouldn't have claimed.

Are you a compulsive liar scum or are you like the worst pr ever?

-------

Enough with Otto: Jamie, stop lurking and do something.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 am

@Emile - Other than hopping on the next best bandwagon, do you have any response to the 2 votes currently on you?
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

Policy Lynch Otto. Liars get lynched. Learn to go by this or you will never grow from your current state.

If you were gambiting, well you screwed up bad. So well, get lynched.

Vote: Otto
Vote: Reveal
Sorry, but [b]V/LA[/b] for a bit...
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Otto wrote:To pre-empt any of you, I am not explaining any more than I have, until day 3.
:Shakes head: You do remember what we said to Stuart don't you? In fact, you were even one of the ones that coted him. Why do you vote someone then turn around and do the same thing later?
Otto wrote:I sent a smartass night action to the mod, saying that I'm seeing if I have any special unknown abilities and asked to investigate someone. I was joking. But I got a response in return.
So the PM said you just tried to probe someones mind? It didn't say that you could or anything? I should try this tonight...
Claude wrote:@Jamie: invoking page 12, where no1 actually referred to Stuart knowing something about scum-identites as you do in post 303, is no answer at all, at least to me. Do better.
How? I state what I did. That prat of the post was in response to the whole "What if Stuart knew something?" arguement?
Otto wrote:I am not NK immune, but I am MC immune. Just replace that into my earlier claim and it's 100% correct. I also did PM the mod trying to cheat the system. I informed him that I was fishing for a possible new role and tried to investigate emile. I got a reply back announcing that I tried to probe his mind, but was attacked by psionic powers in the process. I had the ability to defend myself accordingly, but the powers stopped before I even tried to defend myself. I then was too weary to finish probing and went to bed.
You're scrambling for something the town will beleive Otto... You keep changing stuff. "I'm a NK immune townie!""Now I almost used psionic powers!""Now I'm MC Immune" By the way, does your PM say what mind contrlling is exactly?

Anyway, I see that this (like Stuart) is a scums dream. they can get away with voting Otto with no consequences. And yeah, if Otto is town 1 or 2 scum are on his BW (or will join it by his lynch) but he's just too scummy. So I will
Vote: Otto
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

EBWOP

My vote just put him at L-1 didn't it? Well since I don't want a quick lynch like yesterday I will
unvote
until we get some more info.
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Don't worry, I won't let you have the pleasure of a lynch
malthusis wrote:
While you try to probe into Emile, a huge wave mental energy attacks you. Using your psionic training to fight it off, you are able to prevent the attacker from taking control of you. But suddenly, the attack vanishes, even though you did nothing to ward it off......

Deeply in thought about what happened, you give up on probing Emile and go to sleep......
There you go, quoted and all...
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

And with this I don't think I'll need to post anymore. Good luck town.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am

Post by malthusis »

The Last Vote Count of Day 2:

Emile Buchard:2 (Spencer, Andrew)
Otto Ulbreicht:3 (Tracey, Emile, Igor, Leon)

Jaime Marcelle:1 (Claude)

Not Voting:3 (Orski, Jaime, Otto)

Reveal:4 (Jaime,Andrew, Emile, Tracey)
Not Reveal:1 (Claude)

Well, if that's the way you want to go, 1 modkill coming up..... :twisted:

This modkill ends the Day. It is now Twilight 2, get your actions in!

Scene coming up...
Last edited by malthusis on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

would vote otto ( I already am...) but he modkilled himself. awww... well.

I think I vote on this before...
bote reveal

I would have sugested a policy lynch but it turned out that way in the end. we still don't really know if he is town yet...
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

shit.... ebwop should read vote reveal.... b is too close to v....

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”