mini 883-Krazy Mafia Disaster- Game Over. Who won?

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Plum

Sibling rivalry as usual.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'd like to note that I'll always be V/LA Friday afternoon until Saturday evening.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DTMaster wrote:@Pomegranate
Why policy?
?

I don't policy lynch Plum. She seemed like a good place to put my vote though. Not anymore, really.

Unvote
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DTMaster wrote:@Pome
You do realize that I was just testing waters here with your RVS vote (and lol reasoning.. <3 the fruitiness of it). Now why did you just unvote when I called you on it?

I assume either:

a. The RVS is over
and/or
b. You find a scummier target.

Elaborate please.

Unvote

Vote Pomegranate
When you called me on it, I decided that there had been enough serious discussion that my RV on Plum wasn't fitting anymore. I am not of the opinion that one's vote must always be on someone.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Pomegranate »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Everyone needs to post more content. Back in a few hours, got an exam and a lecture.
I'll be honest, I haven't seen a lot to comment on. It's been discussion of something somewhat irrelevant to this game.
/Agreed.
Discussion so far has been a lot about backlists and lurkers. Talking about lurkers, but not posting content other than that
is
active lurking in a sense, as there isn't really any content generated.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Active lurkers shouldn't be lynch at this point. It's early game and there's not much discussion.

I don't think that there've been many active lurkers, more normal lurkers.

JVW has only been complaining about lurkers. She's the first that comes to mind.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

forbiddanlight wrote:JVW has only been complaining about lurkers. She's the first that comes to mind.
hypocrisy tell?[/quote]

Poro asked who I thought was. All she talks about is lurkers. I'm not suspicious of her, but she is who I thought of.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

You have eight posts in iso. The first two are about RVS, and the other six are about other players needing to contribute.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

I have certainly tried to. I am posting at least every day, I am keeping track of other players, and I have my vote on somebody.
Aye, that's all well and good. But posting every day doesn't necessarily provide content. Having your vote on somebody also isn't necessarily doing something active. As for keeping track of other players, so far it seems you've mostly been tracking their activity.

I'm not sure if I can really consider that...ah...contribution.
I have been tracking their activity in the absence of anything else to...ah...track.

But that's not content- I could check up how many times someone posted by myself quite easily. That's not content.

I understand that it's hard to get content at this stage, and I wouldn't go after you if you were another lurker, or if you understood that weren't (and aren't) posting real content either. But trying to pass it off as content is what bugs me.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gah- qoute failure.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DTMaster wrote:b. Pomegranate hasn't posted much else where. This is a case of a larger red flag because of a 40/43 exchange where I don't see any reason why Pomegranate who unvoted due to the end of RVS would not scum hunt when she felt RVS is over.
I have been posting elsewhere, if that's what you meant, If not, I'm confused.

I don't know what "a 40/43 exchange" is referring to. Is it when you asked me about my vote.

I felt RVS was over because you started asking somewhat serious questions. It was not because I saw enough content to necessarily start scumhunting.
She doesn't have to vote, but I don't see any good questions being thrown out there by her when I first questioned her.

So basically: If you are defensive it raises a flag. If you can defend and attack at the same time, I can live with it if it's logical. But part of the whole trying to lynch scum when you are town being under fire is to at least prevent your own mislynch if you feel someone else is scum. >>
Please explain what the first question is referring to.

I am generally under suspicion early game... I think most of my examples are ongoing, but if you'd like a list of my completed games, then you can check out my wiki.
@Pom
1. Aren't active lurkers more dangerous to the town then, say someone who was away all weekend? It implies they are coasting through the game. If it was normal lurking, say just inactivity, then I wouldn't be suspect.
It seems as though it's being implied that I disagree with that view. If it is, then I'd like to ask where, because I don't recall disagreeing with that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

DTMaster wrote:
Pom wrote: Active lurkers shouldn't be lynch at this point. It's early game and there's not much discussion.

I don't think that there've been many active lurkers, more normal lurkers.

JVW has only been complaining about lurkers. She's the first that comes to mind.
If someone is
actively lurking
, not just inactive, why wouldn't you attack them? Also if a quick lynch occurred, a bandwagon analysis will significantly narrow the pool down of potential suspects.

Basically: If you disagree on an active lurker lynch at this point, do you find someone scummier right now?

If today was the deadline, I would settle for an active lurker lynch because they are actively being anti-town, not because it's unintentional.
I disagree with an active lurker lynch at this point because we are five pages into the game. If today was deadline, I would definitely go for an active lurker lynch over a normal lurker lynch.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

UK
is
FB. Right?

@DT, probably CSL, then JVW.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

UncertainKitten wrote:
UK is FB. Right?
No, I'm a totally completely different entity with the same avatar, birthday, and signature.
Oh. Lovely.
UK wrote:ort is acting weird. Does he NORMALLY do this?
No, I was also wondering why he was acting so deliberately unproductive.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Argh. I'm sure you can imagine what that post was supposed to look like.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi everyone. The ort wagon is growing quickly- scum are definitely there. He could be a jester, but I'll hold off on voting him for now.

CSL is still not doing anything, only jumping on BWs and being sarcastic.

Vote: CSL
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Pomegranate »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Pom, comment on FL/UK vs. me, regarding active lurking.
I think UK is correct, but I don't think it's very strong.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

populartajo wrote:Pome, why are you so sure scum are definitely in the ort wagon? Are you discarding the possibility of him being scum?
I'm not
so
sure- I guess my wording wasn't the best. But at the rate it's been groing I think scum are bound to be hiding thee.

I don't think ort is scum, but the possibility is open. If he is scum, then he may or may not have a buddy on he wagon.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

UncertainKitten wrote:

Pom is scum. I am scumhunting now. Lynch pls.
Why is she scum again?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ortolan wrote:Actually maybe not CSL is a better wagon

Unvote
Vote: CSL

gogogo
You think I'm scum, but you're willing to follow my lead?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Haylen wrote:Psst. Am I meant to be doing this commentary thing?
Well, you should probably post something of use, as people are finding you scummy....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi guys. I've been busy these past few days. I read through the thread, and I'm happier with my vote than I was before.

RBT- Can you give reasoning?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

*My CSL vote, to clarify.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Me neither.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

UncertainKitten wrote:
I didn't think you'd go this far.
How far? I'm harmless. Not even giving you the "I'd vote you" line.

If you all want to lynch me, go right ahead. I might be able to post a few, but I won't be able to post what I am wanting to post.
We have til the 24th. Surely you can generate content by then? Preferably BEFORE then?
I'm writing my PBPA now.

Give me around 6 hrs
Clock is ticking ^-^.
UK, I find this post, and other posts of this type useless. The post is only a bunch of comments, which don't add anything to the game, but make it seem like you're doing more scumhunting. I don't find it particularly scummy, but this isn't the place to up your PPD with unnecessary posts.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Poro's 362 is good. We need to get moving.

Vote: Ortolan
. That ought to be L-1, With the fact that 6 might lynch.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Wait, my L-1 vote didn't go through- I didn't unvote.

Unvote; Vote: Ortolan
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Bah. :(

Go Town!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Haylen, again???
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”