mini 883-Krazy Mafia Disaster- Game Over. Who won?

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ortolan is scum.

Please vote for him

vote ortolan
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ortolan is scum.
Any reasoning here? It's D1...
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Why are you not voting ;)

Im not expecting you to answer that by the way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Why are you not voting Wink

Im not expecting you to answer that by the way.
Eh, I'd argue the situations are different enough so it doesn't apply, honestly.

I've at least alluded to there being a reason. I see no such allusion in your post :P.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Pomegranate »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Everyone needs to post more content. Back in a few hours, got an exam and a lecture.
I'll be honest, I haven't seen a lot to comment on. It's been discussion of something somewhat irrelevant to this game.
/Agreed.
Discussion so far has been a lot about backlists and lurkers. Talking about lurkers, but not posting content other than that
is
active lurking in a sense, as there isn't really any content generated.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Sigh it was a cheap shot but worth a try,
unvote
Trying to jump start discussion you know.

Kmd as your on the player list, who's scum?

Pom, do you feel active lurkers should be lynched? Who is active lurking at the moment?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Active lurkers shouldn't be lynch at this point. It's early game and there's not much discussion.

I don't think that there've been many active lurkers, more normal lurkers.

JVW has only been complaining about lurkers. She's the first that comes to mind.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sigh it was a cheap shot but worth a try, unvote Trying to jump start discussion you know.
Eh, maybe I shouldn't have said anything. It occurs to me that I could have analyzed who jumped on it.

JVW has only been complaining about lurkers. She's the first that comes to mind.
hypocrisy tell?
-StrangerCoug

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

forbiddanlight wrote:JVW has only been complaining about lurkers. She's the first that comes to mind.
hypocrisy tell?[/quote]

Poro asked who I thought was. All she talks about is lurkers. I'm not suspicious of her, but she is who I thought of.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

I'm not sure how you can call somebody who has the name 'Julien' in his username a 'she'.

And how do you justify calling my play active lurking, exactly? It's a fine accusation to make, but you must at least provide evidence.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

You have eight posts in iso. The first two are about RVS, and the other six are about other players needing to contribute.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm not sure how you can call somebody who has the name 'Julien' in his username a 'she'.

And how do you justify calling my play active lurking, exactly? It's a fine accusation to make, but you must at least provide evidence.
Umu...

/me nearly made the same mistake

It's probably the Julie part.

As for your "active lurking", I think Pom has a bit of a point, actually.

I'd...probably vote Julien at this point, for a little pressure.
-StrangerCoug

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

How does she have a point?
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Pomegranate wrote:You have eight posts in iso. The first two are about RVS, and the other six are about other players needing to contribute.
Oh, sorry, missed this. I have more posts than most players in this game. And don't I have a point about others needing to contribute, considering the way most people haven't?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

You want other players to contribute.

But...um...did you ever think of contributing yourself?
-StrangerCoug

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I have certainly tried to. I am posting at least every day, I am keeping track of other players, and I have my vote on somebody.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I have certainly tried to. I am posting at least every day, I am keeping track of other players, and I have my vote on somebody.
Aye, that's all well and good. But posting every day doesn't necessarily provide content. Having your vote on somebody also isn't necessarily doing something active. As for keeping track of other players, so far it seems you've mostly been tracking their activity.

I'm not sure if I can really consider that...ah...contribution.
-StrangerCoug

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Why is your vote on who its on? I presume since you mentioned it, its more than a random vote and is a contribution?
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Aye, that's all well and good. But posting every day doesn't necessarily provide content. Having your vote on somebody also isn't necessarily doing something active. As for keeping track of other players, so far it seems you've mostly been tracking their activity.

I have been tracking their activity in the absence of anything else to...ah...track.

Porochaz wrote:Why is your vote on who its on? I presume since you mentioned it, its more than a random vote and is a contribution?
It is on Haylen. It was originally a random vote, but she is one of those who I see as not doing a whole lot for the game at the moment. Her last post shows signs of her contribution picking up, but not enough yet.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Who else is on your hitlist?

Haylen, what do you think about you lurking?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

I have been tracking their activity in the absence of anything else to...ah...track.

But that's not content- I could check up how many times someone posted by myself quite easily. That's not content.

I understand that it's hard to get content at this stage, and I wouldn't go after you if you were another lurker, or if you understood that weren't (and aren't) posting real content either. But trying to pass it off as content is what bugs me.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hitlist is a bad term. Just a lurker list then.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gah- qoute failure.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Aye, but I'm not sure how much of a contribution it is reiterated several times.

It is on Haylen. It was originally a random vote, but she is one of those who I see as not doing a whole lot for the game at the moment. Her last post shows signs of her contribution picking up, but not enough yet.
This is different from all the other players how?

But that's not content- I could check up how many times someone posted by myself quite easily. That's not content.

I understand that it's hard to get content at this stage, and I wouldn't go after you if you were another lurker, or if you understood that weren't (and aren't) posting real content either. But trying to pass it off as content is what bugs me.
Basically this
-StrangerCoug

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Julien
1. Then why so passive on the Pome attack? You mention her in passing in comparison to RTB. That's very selective considering this is just early game to start tunneling.

2. I recommend you read Zachtown with CSL meta. He distracted the town pretty heavily with a Mae/CSL scum link in that game :S. So I donno what to make about CSL.

@Zora
1. I just asked Pome a question about her RVS on Plum. Then it went from there. I applied fairly little pressure on it and then she unvoted ending RVS for her. After wards she hasn't done anything post-RVS worthy that I decided to press on to see more.

If this fits Pom's meta, can you meta link me this? I never played with her, and I'll take that into consideration. Note my Battle Mage Mafia game where a person soft claim scum but I was able to predict he was town based on meta evidence.

Also do you suspect someone else right now besides Pom?

2. Depends, if the defense is clear and logical then its not a scum-tell. The only reason it becomes a red flag when:

a. Poro attacked me post vote switch for reasons that were late (ie I switched my attack after my RVS vote). But there is nothing to suggest that KMD is not scum.

But I have to concede to his argument since all my meta evidence of games had mod's (who were in game) had bastardized jester roles I see his reasoning. Thus it's minor on the scale. If Poro believes KMD is a poor lynch (given that I was pretty much alone on that vote) I expected action elsewhere.

This is a minor red flag in this case because Poro's argument is sound, but I don't see the aggressive scum hunting in play.

b. Pomegranate hasn't posted much else where. This is a case of a larger red flag because of a 40/43 exchange where I don't see any reason why Pomegranate who unvoted due to the end of RVS would not scum hunt when she felt RVS is over.

She doesn't have to vote, but I don't see any good questions being thrown out there by her when I first questioned her.

So basically: If you are defensive it raises a flag. If you can defend and attack at the same time, I can live with it if it's logical. But part of the whole trying to lynch scum when you are town being under fire is to at least prevent your own mislynch if you feel someone else is scum. >>

@Poro
Um wut. That was a waste of time. I was prepared to vote for orlan in your 75 (read BattleMage mafia, lesson learned from Day-Cop )but with 80 makes me frown. "frown"

@Pom
1. Aren't active lurkers more dangerous to the town then, say someone who was away all weekend? It implies they are coasting through the game. If it was normal lurking, say just inactivity, then I wouldn't be suspect.

Hohum-scum in Jungle Republic got the noose because he was posting elsewhere but in that game.

Normal lurking though, is nullish. I've seen both scum and town flip at equal rates.

2. You do realize this is only 4 pages long. Iso count is weak especially when yourself had 7 posts at the time of the accusation (lols)

but it brings out another question:

Jullien, you said Pom had to face the same accusations as RTB, why aren't you doing this right now?

3. Any comments about my comments on you to the other players?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”