Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Heal: Vi
Holy crap.
ConfidAnon wrote: but to me she seems like the most pro-town player here.
So i dont stand alone.
Vi wrote: So Ectomancer is scum and VP Baltar is scum. Do we have a third member of the party yet?
I think a pbpa of nacho may be in order. Hes sliddin off the radar a bit since attention is revolving around him..i dont like it.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Amished »

I think nacho was the early version of CA and you {ben}; an easy target to allow the town to get distracted with. Either way, we have plenty of time and a couple suspects right now to deal with first rather than to get into tertiary suspects.

So, who else is up for lynching VP here and now (or just shooting him and being done with it?)
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by PorkchopExpress »

Benmage wrote:As far as any case on VPB goes, i'll try and reread her today...the meta thing is simply her playstyle not resembling what i'm use to you when shes town.

But will look deeper here.
I actually have to agree with this. VP is playing an odd game at the moment (for the record: I've only played a couple of games with VP, and Baltsy was town in both. Very active, very thorough town.) Your PBPA post is actually quite compelling Benmage. I'm not sure it clears you entirely, but it's a solid case that shows you aren't just an opportunistic voter. Unvote.

Not sure about the bus into chainsaw move. It's possible (though an extreme long shot considering the healing) but couldn't it indicate that VP may be 3rd party? (S)he is Still trying to secure an easy lynch but comes in with some cheap, blinkered scumhunting on another member in the bandwagon to keep up apperances (and lay a smokescreen for their own opportunistic bandwagoning). If VP is scum of the mafia variety, then Sotty is almost certainly a scumbuddy.

In other news: Amished, dj, vi and CA are all positive reads on my end.

I'd be pretty much floored if there wasn't a Cop role of some sort in the mix (how helpful they are is another matter).
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Bah.
Unvote
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Amished »

How's this for an option: if we can decide who to kill (VP); pwnz or nm8 should shoot for some possible extra confirmation. They haven't really been active lately and I want to hear from them as well.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:How's this for an option: if we can decide who to kill (VP); pwnz or nm8 should shoot for some possible extra confirmation. They haven't really been active lately and I want to hear from them as well.
I like this idea. Either or works for me.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by hohum »

<flavor bump>

Vi,
Healthy
Last edited by hohum on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

crazyness
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Why those two in particular, Amished?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:I don't follow why you're saying scum wouldn't do that.
Because if he's scum, it's an excessive amount of heat on him Day 1. If I was scum and had a daykill, I would certainly save it for later in the game when it is going to do the most damage and work in my favor.

Shooting someone day 1 for little reasoning isn't sound strategy.
Amsihed wrote:If the third party is an SK (typical 3rd party; and given flavor, not unreasonable), why would they decide to go after scum if the town will be likely to look for them during the day and try to lynch them? If we can out them and kill them, we prevent one anti-town kill per night, extending the game and gives the scum more of a chance to screw up and get them lynched.
Why do you seem to be speaking with increasing certainty that there is a third party? I'm really trying to understand how you are coming to this conclusion if you are town.
benmage wrote:And i havent shot dj, which shows some damn restraint. He might be town, as vi believes as well...but sometimes they gots to go for the greater good especially since well he wants me lynched (a bad move as i am town) and more over is willing to kill me (2nd shot attempt, and will undoubtedly try this again tomorrow)... So logically he should be lynched or shot, in just a self preservation manner, no? Not to mention I also believe it beneficial to the town...why me die, when a ?? can die.
Self-preservation should never be at the heart of your scum hunting and shows your mentality in this game.
Amished wrote:Ben, wanna toss up that VP meta case?

Unfortunately, I'm agreeing with Ben's vote; VP's activity this game (content, not necessarily number of posts) is awful (both in content and driving the game forward).
So you think ben is scummy and would like to lynch him but think his "VP's not playing to meta" ambiguity is good?

And thanks for bruising my ego...sheeesh. :P
Amished wrote:Lately I was testing the waters to see if I could get support for a d3x lynch
You were? I didn't get that vibe at all, just that you were wildly speculating about third parties.
Sotty wrote:I'm not liking the meta case on VP basically because it is non existent at this point. Post some substance on it soon please. With this in mind Amished vote on him looks pretty bad, there doesn't seem to be a reason behind it.
^obv obv town.
benmage wrote:So real quick conclusion. Her overall play is just really poor. Its reminiscent of a coaster style which just isn’t what I’m use to from VPB when shes town. Lots of fluff and useless posts which isn’t character-like of her at all. She’s usually quite good if not much better than this. Mafia 98, ongoing game. This games play is somewhat close to Mafia 91 where she lurked/played bad and was scum.
I have never heard such a vague and weakass case in all my time on this site. Your assessments of my posts don't even say anything of substance. You don't explain why you think any of the posts are bad, you are simply either providing IIoA or you give a backhanded comments like "poor explanation"...well what does that mean really? what is poor about it? Who knows, but it's certainly poor. :roll:

Also, your assessment of Mafia 91 is clearly biased. I did not lurk at all that game, nor did I "play bad". As far as I recall, most people thought I was town in that game and I simply got busted by a Vi investigation. I encourage anyone to look at that game and see how much crap you are pulling out of your ass.
ben wrote:She defends the points against ConA and the wagon on it, yet questions me for joining the wagon on the same point…and also for attempting to achieve what I can assume a similar thing she desired from ConA…that is the point I quoted from iso 14….i wanted more from ConA on his comment, and his distancing from the whole thing was why I added my added pressure…something apparently VPB didn’t like…was this a Bus turned Chainsaw? Stay tuned to find out.
Yeah, except I explained with valid reasons why your votes this game have stunk to high heaven. I'm not comfortable being on a wagon like that. After your shady ass vote, I am much more inclined to believe that I was wrong about Confid and not about you.

Also, I really hope you are serious about this bus turned chainsaw argument, go go gadget mega-reach.
Amished wrote:/me is speechless

I think that's the best post I've ever seen you make, Ben.
What was good about it exactly? What specifically do you agree with from it? What do you think of his meta arguments?
Vi wrote:While there is a decent possibility for there to exist a Cop in this setup given the flavor, the number of places left to look for one is getting smaller considering there have been two claims so far, so that Cop is already in heightened danger.
lol, that's some pretty great logic there. Let's start shooting because if there is a cop he/she is in heightened danger of drawing a NK. It really isn't much of a wonder dj took a shot at you this game because you have not been making much sense from the get go.
Amished wrote:So, who else is up for lynching VP here and now (or just shooting him and being done with it?)
Ok, the next person who pushes randomly shooting people is guaranteed scum.
Porkchop wrote:Your PBPA post is actually quite compelling Benmage. I'm not sure it clears you entirely, but it's a solid case that shows you aren't just an opportunistic voter.
ugh...what was compelling about it?

I really feel like this wagon on me isn't just coincidently springing up on me now that I'm V/LA. Something to think about folks. And if it is really going to come to the point where you guys think you want to shoot me (I really hope you play better than this), give me at least a chance to respond to my accusers since it might take me a day or two if I'm not around. Don't play so rashly if you're town.

Apologies for the mega post.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by d3x »

Alright, I'm caught up. As I said before, I'm not trying to make a habit of giant posts, so I'm not going to summarize the last 8 pages. In light of this, please ask me to comment on specific situations/posts if you'd like my specific thoughts.

For those points I do wish to comment on in no particular order...

@Amished- Aside from the one post you quoted {my catch-up post announcing V/LA}, where are you pulling info for a possible 3rd party? It doesn't sit well with me that you are willing to shoot me before Voting me {now that you couldn't drum up any backing for my lynch}.

@Nacho- Were you waiting on my return to respond to my points? Well, here I am. Please feel free to respond now.

@Ben- Your Iso41 doesn't sit too well with me. It's like you're making a show of finding out the Scum are packing heat as well. If we're all armed, why wouldn't they be? This
is
a wild west theme, afterall.

@d_j- I'm very curious as to why you didn't think your 'DayKill' would work {I think someone already asked this as well}.

@pwnz- More please. Starter- Are you for or against Vi's suggestion of going Nightless? Why/why not? What are your thoughts on ConA's choice to Heal Vi?

That's all for now. More later {after I fully catchup in my other game}.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

EBWOP: Sorry, wagon is the wrong term above. I would say swelling of discontent with my play.

Also, the crux of this argument somewhat seems to be "why isn't VP Baltar leading the town to victory"....well, that's not really an argument for me being scum.

Plus, benmage is scum...trust me folks.
YOUR AD HERE

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

d3x wrote: @Ben- Your Iso41 doesn't sit too well with me. It's like you're making a show of finding out the Scum are packing heat as well. If we're all armed, why wouldn't they be? This
is
a wild west theme, afterall.
That question is in reference as to why the hell he'd do that, not how.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 336 wrote:Also, the crux of this argument somewhat seems to be "why isn't VP Baltar leading the town to victory"
hahaha and also no

Why is Sotty obv obv Town? For defending you...?

d3x, would you like to actually take stances on people?~ (i.e. who's Town and who's not)
VP Baltar 334 wrote:Also, your assessment of Mafia 91 is clearly biased. I did not lurk at all that game, nor did I "play bad". As far as I recall, most people thought I was town in that game and I simply got busted by a Vi investigation. I encourage anyone to look at that game and see how much crap you are pulling out of your ass.
I'll grant that you weren't playing poorly in that game. And you were quite likable too :)
But there's quite a bit of a difference between there (and here) and, say, Mafia of Order.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I have caught a head cold from my husband which has left me lagging. Yeah I know, I suck. But blame him, I do.

Unvote

My skim showed Confid the healer, that gives me enough reason to unvote right now. Gonna read what I missed since my last post
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Vi wrote:I don't follow why you're saying scum wouldn't do that.
Because if he's scum, it's an excessive amount of heat on him Day 1. If I was scum and had a daykill, I would certainly save it for later in the game when it is going to do the most damage and work in my favor.

Shooting someone day 1 for little reasoning isn't sound strategy.
too much wifom
VP Baltar wrote:
benmage wrote:And i havent shot dj, which shows some damn restraint. He might be town, as vi believes as well...but sometimes they gots to go for the greater good especially since well he wants me lynched (a bad move as i am town) and more over is willing to kill me (2nd shot attempt, and will undoubtedly try this again tomorrow)... So logically he should be lynched or shot, in just a self preservation manner, no? Not to mention I also believe it beneficial to the town...why me die, when a ?? can die.
Self-preservation should never be at the heart of your scum hunting and shows your mentality in this game.
Theres more to it than self-preservation, its a known town(for me) vs an unknown...its an easy decision.
VP Baltar wrote:
benmage wrote:So real quick conclusion. Her overall play is just really poor. Its reminiscent of a coaster style which just isn’t what I’m use to from VPB when shes town. Lots of fluff and useless posts which isn’t character-like of her at all. She’s usually quite good if not much better than this. Mafia 98, ongoing game. This games play is somewhat close to Mafia 91 where she lurked/played bad and was scum.
I have never heard such a vague and weakass case in all my time on this site. Your assessments of my posts don't even say anything of substance. You don't explain why you think any of the posts are bad, you are simply either providing IIoA or you give a backhanded comments like "poor explanation"...well what does that mean really? what is poor about it? Who knows, but it's certainly poor. :roll:
Theres not much to spell out..you dont provide anything of substance or real information thats why they are poor. You havent scum hunted.
VP Baltar wrote: Also, your assessment of Mafia 91 is clearly biased. I did not lurk at all that game, nor did I "play bad". As far as I recall, most people thought I was town in that game and I simply got busted by a Vi investigation. I encourage anyone to look at that game and see how much crap you are pulling out of your ass.
I disagree. The meta argument isnt of much importance anyways, your game..this game...sucks.
VP Baltar wrote:
ben wrote:She defends the points against ConA and the wagon on it, yet questions me for joining the wagon on the same point…and also for attempting to achieve what I can assume a similar thing she desired from ConA…that is the point I quoted from iso 14….i wanted more from ConA on his comment, and his distancing from the whole thing was why I added my added pressure…something apparently VPB didn’t like…was this a Bus turned Chainsaw? Stay tuned to find out.
Yeah, except I explained with valid reasons why your votes this game have stunk to high heaven.
I'm not comfortable being on a wagon like that. After your shady ass vote, I am much more inclined to believe that I was wrong about Confid and not about you.
no you didnt.
VP Baltar wrote: Also, I really hope you are serious about this bus turned chainsaw argument, go go gadget mega-reach.
it was quip..not too serious. you may both be scum, but i wasnt serious about bus into chainsaw lol.

VP Baltar wrote:
Amished wrote:So, who else is up for lynching VP here and now (or just shooting him and being done with it?)
Ok, the next person who pushes randomly shooting people is guaranteed scum.
worried?
VP Baltar wrote:
Porkchop wrote:Your PBPA post is actually quite compelling Benmage. I'm not sure it clears you entirely, but it's a solid case that shows you aren't just an opportunistic voter.
ugh...what was compelling about it?
That you havent done much this game but coast.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote: Plus, benmage is scum...trust me folks.
AtE much...
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I like the VP case, but the fact that it's coming from benmage makes me skeptical. After all, the case boils down to "When VP's town, (s)he plays awesome. (S)he's not playing so awesome this game. (S)he's scum." It would be a fairly easy case for scum to notice and use to get heat off of them, and benmage did have a decent wagon on him, if I recall.

Also, it would be awesome of pwnz posted more content.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

ConfidAnon 342 wrote:I like the VP case, but the fact that it's coming from benmage makes me skeptical. After all, the case boils down to "When VP's town, (s)he plays awesome. (S)he's not playing so awesome this game. (S)he's scum." It would be a fairly easy case for scum to notice and use to get heat off of them, and benmage did have a decent wagon on him, if I recall.
Not entirely.
Vi 241 wrote:VP Baltar's last two votes have been for astonishingly weak reasons, especially considering he was the third on both the ConfidAnon and Benmage wagons. Still leaning toward scum.
Also, my new avatar is cute. (It needs saying =p )
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote: and benmage did have a decent wagon on him, if I recall.
Go over the reason why its was on me..it was quite crappy.

And look at the pbpa, and the conclusion involving this game alone...ignore the meta crap...i keep saying this!?!??!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Amished Post 295 wrote:You think I voted for him purely (or even mostly) on meta?
I think you voted him because he isn't pushing the game forward despite being on V/LA because otherwise you barely mention him. Please educate me if this is wrong. I think your vote is weak and I stand by that.

Ben post 301: I am not a fan of PBPA's personally. I think you can take anyones posts by iso and make them look scummy. That said your conclusions at the end of it seem well thought out, I can't really hate on that. I just don't buy VPscum at this point.
Amished Post 302 wrote:/me is speechless

I think that's the best post I've ever seen you make, Ben.
This is a ridiculous over reaction. Wanna share what is so great about it?
Amished Post 319 wrote:CA you're my hero. That's awesome.
Okay, I would be happy with an Amished lynch now.

Vote: Amished

don_johnson Post 324 wrote:
Amished wrote:@Vi: I was actually thinking Sotty; but I didn't want to get too distracted
you read my mind.
Love you too DJ
Amished Post 329 wrote:How's this for an option: if we can decide who to kill (VP); pwnz or nm8 should shoot for some possible extra confirmation. They haven't really been active lately and I want to hear from them as well.
omg no. This game should not be nightless.

Still not buying the VP case, if people who are not benmage could explain it to me I would like that.

Not sure if I buy VP's assertion that benmage is scum either. He feels eager townie to me. Amished's hop onto the VP wagon followed by the extreme buddying to Ben and Confid make me think he is scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi, what do you think of Amished's vote on VP?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Why is Sotty obv obv Town? For defending you...?
It's called a joke. However, I do have a town read on her. Her play here is consistent with Sotty-town.
Vi wrote:I'll grant that you weren't playing poorly in that game. And you were quite likable too
But there's quite a bit of a difference between there (and here) and, say, Mafia of Order
Well, I'd hope there's a difference. I was scum in that game and I'm town here.

Also, Mafia of Order is a unique situation where I was actually the only townsperson alive who was playing the game. Plus the scum were being so frakking obvious it was hurting my head to even look at that game and not see them getting lynched. As I stated in that game, mafia is a game about teams and no one person should have to do all of the leg work to find the scum. I'm not about to go through that experience again.

What are your feelings on benmage, Vi? Why do you think my vote on him is for weak reasons? Do you think the points I made are inaccurate?
benmage wrote:Theres more to it than self-preservation, its a known town(for me) vs an unknown...its an easy decision
Yeah, and you're creating a false dilemma that it is you or him because you are focused on your own self preservation.
benmage wrote: Theres not much to spell out..you dont provide anything of substance or real information thats why they are poor. You havent scum hunted.
And the vague attacks continue. It's really a quite genius MO when one thinks about it because it gives me nothing to defend against.

You haven't scum hunted. Well, shit, yes I have. There is quite a good wagon on you at the moment due to my scum hunting. I don't know why people are not following through, but horses and water and all that good stuff.

Also, ben, I don't know why you are now trying to back off of this meta argument you made. It is indeed the crux of your attack because you are saying my play here is not consistent with the play you "know". If you are going to say that and make the argument that I'm "coasting" this game as scum, then you need to point out how that is different from games you know me in and know my alignment. Mafia 91 does not fit your bill in the least.

Let's for the sake of argument accept your attack of me coasting this game as being legitimate (which it's not). How is this absolutely indicative of me being scum? How do you know I would never coast as town? Do you think I am coasting the most out of everyone in this game? If not, why do you think my coasting makes me more likely to be scum than those other players?

You see how this whole argument hinges on meta now? You're making the argument that if VP Baltar isn't running the show, he's not town and that's utterly ridiculous.
YOUR AD HERE

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Scotty how do you dislike Amished for buddying. Me ok yada yada, but the doc who saved Vi... :? (note Amish also suggested you as a possible scum(#3)

Yet you ignore VPB who calls you obv obv town for a simple obvious statement and a meager defense...interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
benmage wrote:Theres more to it than self-preservation, its a known town(for me) vs an unknown...its an easy decision
Yeah, and you're creating a false dilemma that it is you or him because you are focused on your own self preservation.
He wants to lynch me, and hasnt shown any signs of not wanting to shoot me if he had the opportunity to do so...how is this a false dilemma?
VP Baltar wrote:
benmage wrote: Theres not much to spell out..you dont provide anything of substance or real information thats why they are poor. You havent scum hunted.
And the vague attacks continue. It's really a quite genius MO when one thinks about it because it gives me nothing to defend against.
Omg...No they aren't..shit defense like this piss the hell outta me and are totally scummy. Do you want me to freaking quote every useless post of yours so you can RE-see it and tell me how "useful" they actually are???HMMM??
VP Baltar wrote: You haven't scum hunted. Well, shit, yes I have. There is quite a good wagon on you at the moment due to my scum hunting. I don't know why people are not following through, but horses and water and all that good stuff.
Not following through cause its shitty.
VP Baltar wrote: Also, ben, I don't know why you are now trying to back off of this meta argument you made. It is indeed the crux of your attack because you are saying my play here is not consistent with the play you "know". If you are going to say that and make the argument that I'm "coasting" this game as scum, then you need to point out how that is different from games you know me in and know my alignment. Mafia 91 does not fit your bill in the least.
Coasting(or even active lurking) doesnt need to be referenced to previous games. And i've said the meta was poor, and solely for me. I've got you pinned..call it gut meta w/e...that alone wont convince anyone...i know this...its why the pbpa and conclusions and other stuff would eventually hopefully develop into a proper and strong case. And get ur scum ass hung or shot.
VP Baltar wrote: Let's for the sake of argument accept your attack of me coasting this game as being legitimate (which it's not). How is this absolutely indicative of me being scum? How do you know I would never coast as town? Do you think I am coasting the most out of everyone in this game? If not, why do you think my coasting makes me more likely to be scum than those other players?
Coasting is inherently scummy.
VP Baltar wrote: You see how this whole argument hinges on meta now? You're making the argument that if VP Baltar isn't running the show, he's not town and that's utterly ridiculous.
I've never said anything about running the show..but i've never seen such fluff posts from you. Ignore the fact that i've never seen em (meta)...and stick with simply, why do you have so many fluff posts and so little posts of worth.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”