Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:41 am

Post by SensFan »

yepperdoodles.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 am

Post by SensFan »

How is the HoH crowned D1?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:04 am

Post by SensFan »

If elected HOH I'll be probably taking something similar to PJ's List system used in Kingmaker, for anyone familiar with that game.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 am

Post by SensFan »

Sorry guys, I completely forgot about this game; it didn't make it on to my Watched Topics. Just got prodded.

I'll be reading up asap, and will have a post for you all.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 am

Post by SensFan »

k, so I just finished reading the thread.

Vote: KMD

I don't particularily know if I agree with his choices of who to nominate or not, but at this point it is absolutely crucial that SlySly not get the post of HoH, since it is remarkably obvious to anyone that's reading the game that he isn't even bothering to provide a decent cover for his blatant attack on me. In a broader sense, he is also just not making any sense in general; as an example, it's clear to anyone with a brain that there are dozens of reasons Llama would support KMD over Sly.

Sly's last post is just ridiculous, and shows he is just doing anything he can to throw mud at me. Let's look over this in detail, shall we?

1 - He claims that the topic not being on my WT means nothing since the game isn't on his WT, but then explains that he doesn't use WT (or at least obviously not the same way as I do), making his point moot
2 - He is prematurely setting me up to look like I'm setting a pattern of people, when I clearly cannot be held accountable for anyone else who may be lurking and shows up
3 - In particular, anyone who had gone 48 hours was just prodded. Of course they'll all show up now, and he's already blaming me for when this happens
4 - I'm rather certain SlySly has played with me before, but that's not that important; if he had bothered doing any meta of me, he'd see that it's not the first time I've made a post or two, then nothing until I was prodded, and explained that the game wasn't put on my WT
5 - He seems to think I would have had anything to gain by purposefully lurking, which is completely preposterous. At the time I 'disappeared', I was one of the leading candidates for HoH, and made a post 'campainging' for myself, which shows I wanted the position. Therefore, Town or Scum, it makes no sense for me to choose to virtually throw away a chance at getting HoH

I urge anyone who sees this to vote KMD or myself, so that someone other than SlySly gets the power; it's evident that Sly isn't thinking rationally.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 am

Post by SensFan »

I just gave five, all based on a 2-line post of yours.

I can remember off the top of my head that's he's given you several: he wants me HOH, not gone; you have no reason to put me up for nomination just because of stuff saber did; etc...
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #244 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 am

Post by SensFan »

Personally? I suspect saber and SlySly, if I had to pick two people.

But, of course, that has nothing to do with who I would nominate. I find it astonishing that people are willing to let someone who was picked in a week decide on their own who to nominate. It makes no sense.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 am

Post by SensFan »

SlySly wrote:
SensFan wrote: I find it astonishing that people are willing to let someone who was picked in a week decide on their own who to nominate. It makes no sense.
I guess you find it better to nominate based on meta, one post or reasonless? That is what has been happening in your time of forget and that is what makes no sense.
Did you read what I posted?
I understand there isn't much to base our HOH choice on. I'm against any HOH (regardless of how he or she was shown) having the power to nominate any two people they want.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #258 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am

Post by SensFan »

SlySly wrote:
SensFan wrote: I'm against any HOH (regardless of how he or she was shown) having the power to nominate any two people they want.
That is what Big Brother is all about. Have you ever watched it? Only one of the nominees gets evicted, and that is out of the HoH's hands.
This isn't Big Brother, this is a Mafia game where we have to make the best of certain themes from BB.

Every player in this game will vote during the whole nomination-period, as if this was a regular game. If the mod won't count the various vote-counts, then I or someone else will count them.

You need to have a very very very good reason not to nominate the people who have the most votes.

For further information, go read Kingmaker.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #264 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by SensFan »

I'm here to swap to Llama or any other non-Sly, if people are willing.

Llama, it's clues for the 'Coup D'eta'. I don't really get it, but apparently you need to get both 'puzzles' right to win the power to become HOH any time you want. I somehow doubt anyone can possibly get them from these early clues.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by SensFan »

farside, I'm quite sure he meant tomorrow as in 24 hours from now when asking about the HOH deadline, for this game day.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #270 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by SensFan »

Paltry, if you read the rules, you'll see the clues have no connection. We need to submit two answers, one for each clue. I assume we'll be getting more clues as we go along, or something.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by SensFan »

SlySly, I dare you to come up with one good reason for us to be rushed into a decision, other than the fact that the winds have changed and you may not still get HOH 24 hours from now.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #283 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by SensFan »

farside, given there was a technical mistake on your part, and that you prodded people like 12 hours before the earlier of the two possible deadlines, I don't get why you're nreverting based only on the one person that stands to gain from the earlier deadline.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by SensFan »

I know this serves no purpose for today, but I'm going to
Vote: SlySly

I will 100% be putting him up for eviction tomorrow if I get HOH, and so should anyone else who gets it. There quite simply is absolutely no pro-Town reason he should completely cut off discussion and 'steal' HOH, rather than go with the agreement of the majority.

In terms of serious votes,
Vote: saber

MOD: Will you track votes for us during this stage, or no?

I will track the votes for nom's for you guys but it's up to the HOH if they want to go on those votes.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #292 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by SensFan »

I absolutely love how SlySly is still accusing me of strategically lurking when I pointed out that it doesn't benefit SensScum or SensTown, and have been the post active poster since farside prodded everyone.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by SensFan »

Sly, do you happen to have easy access to all the Newb Games you've played? If you could link me to them, it would save me a ton of time.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #298 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by SensFan »

*sigh* Thought so, since you don't use WT. Thanks anyways.

I
know
I've read a Newb game of yours, and I seem to recall you being this illogical and tunnel-visionned in that one. I'll need to find some way of manually searching or something.

Of note, though, I am a very strong believer in Policy Lynches. Don't expect your meta to save you.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #301 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by SensFan »

You seem to have the concept that because this is 'BB Mafia' we should treat it differentlly than if it was 'Mafia where one person is allowed to nominate 2 people and everyone else vote on it'.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #311 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by SensFan »

Am I right in assuming that now that you've realised this, you're no longer suspicious of me for...uhhh...being suspicious of Sly (not that that's any form of logic anyways)?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #313 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by SensFan »

Sironigous wrote:Also, Sens -
Sens wrote:I will 100% be putting him up for eviction tomorrow if I get HOH, and so should anyone else who gets it. There quite simply is absolutely no pro-Town reason he should completely cut off discussion and 'steal' HOH, rather than go with the agreement of the majority.
I don't understand how he stole HoH. Could you explain that?
Farside said the deadline was 24 hours from now.
He argued to cut off discussion and stop the Town from having more time to make a more informed decision.

The only possible rationale is that he was scared that people were coming around and he would lose HOH. There is literally no pro-Town reason to argue with a Mod to cut off discussion prematurely.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #316 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by SensFan »

I got prodded sometime about 12 hours ago. I have never lurked in this game, and any insistence that I lurked is just dumb and stupid.

And it's clear why Sly isn't posting his 'suspicions' until everyone else does; he plans on going through this day getting the people he most wants gone nominated, while not bearing any responsibility.

Sly, my two votes for people to be nominated occur way before anyone else's. I find it amusing that you keep trying to pretend that I'm not saying anything. Take off those blinders, man.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by SensFan »

Are you really so thick that you can't take two votes in paragraphs and take them?

Fine, I shall accomodate you, mister HOH. I hope for your sake that your bedroom came with some pictures books that help you learn to read.

Vote: saber, SlySly
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 am

Post by SensFan »

Nice to see that my votes are being not counted and brushed off...really gives me incentive to participate heavily in this game when I'm being insulted and brushed off...
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 am

Post by SensFan »

For the sake of appeasing Sly for the time being, I'll go with (saber/zwet).

Saber is a player who admits to playing for selfish reasons, deliberately ruining games and hurting his side if he thinks he'll get a laugh out of it.
zwets, unless he's improved dramatically since I last played with him, is incapable of doing anything productive or helpful.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #338 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by SensFan »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Paltry wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote: I'd nominate Saber: He has been admittedly scummy
Why use the word "admittedly" there?
Why not?
Seems like you are being forced to admit something that you'd rather not admit to.
You're misreading the word 'admittedly'.

Try looking at it as if it read: "I'd nominate Saber: He has been scummy by his own admission". It makes a whole lot more sense. Especially given's saber's recent decision to ruin games (leading to him being banned from joining games, might I add).
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 am

Post by SensFan »

saberwolf wrote:
Mr Finch wrote:
sneaking one in from work...

@Sly - you already have my nominations and having done Meta on Saber I am even more happy with them.

@Saber and Ani - Please answer my question from post 322.
This is major LOL

If you truly did do a meta search on me, you definitely would not have said what you said, and you would have posted a lot more.

I'm sticking with my finch vote.
A meta search on you is enough to lynch you if the Mod told us you were Town.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 am

Post by SensFan »

Sly is tunneling and OMGUSing so badly towards me, it's not even funny.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 am

Post by SensFan »

In addition:

The word "over defensiveness" is a red herring at best, scummy attempt to slander at worst. There is no such thing as being too defensive, and it's not remotely scummy.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #384 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am

Post by SensFan »

animorpherv1 wrote:
SensFan wrote:In addition:

The word "over defensiveness" is a red herring at best, scummy attempt to slander at worst. There is no such thing as being too defensive, and it's not remotely scummy.
I've caught scum for overdefensiveness, thank you.
No, you definatively haven't.

If a player is being defensive, or 'over defensive', it means they are passionate, that's about it. How in God's name can you say that it's scummy or anti-town for a Town player to defend themselves if they're attacked? Should we just sit back and let people lynch us for stupid arguments?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #387 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 am

Post by SensFan »

animorpherv1 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
SensFan wrote:In addition:

I've caught scum for overdefensiveness, thank you.
No, you definatively haven't.

If a player is being defensive, or 'over defensive', it means they are passionate, that's about it. How in God's name can you say that it's scummy or anti-town for a Town player to defend themselves if they're attacked? Should we just sit back and let people lynch us for stupid arguments?
If all they do once they get atatcked is be defensive and stop scumhunting, then I consider that "overdefensiveness" and a scumtell.

fos:SensFan
someone's angry they didn't get HoH.
Then that has nothing with being too defensive, it has to do with them not scumhunting. That's completely different, and completely irrelevant.

That second part is laughable. I never really wanted HoH; you were the one trying to push it onto me.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 am

Post by SensFan »

SlySly wrote:
SensFan wrote:Sly is tunneling and OMGUSing so badly towards me, it's not even funny.
Really? You appear to be the tunneler. With this response, one would think I had listed you as my main nominee. How about getting over the fact that you are one of my alternate choices and start discussing the pros and cons of the 2 I have actually suggested putting up. If you refuse, that will speak for itself. My suggestions can change before I finalize them.
I'm not tunelling at all, I happen to think you're Scum. There's a difference.

As for the nominations, is there a reason in particular that you have such a ridiculously massive townread on saber?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #405 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by SensFan »

Mod: Replace me

I won't tolerate playing with people who ad hom (saber, Sly) or cheat (saber).
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #407 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by SensFan »

Ad Hom is something I replace out of every single time, and is against most rulesets.
You cheat (and admit to it) by playing against your wincon and ruining games. Mith doesn't ban people from playing games for shits and giggles.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”