pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by pwnz »

d3x wrote:@pwnz- More please. Starter- Are you for or against Vi's suggestion of going Nightless? Why/why not? What are your thoughts on ConA's choice to Heal Vi?
I'm sorry if I'm not posting adequately enough for all of you, I didn't realize that tonight was mass amounts of activity night. With respect to your questions, I do not see any reason why going night-less is a bad idea provided that we are assuming that the mafia still has the use of their night kills. If we can prevent the mafia from using their night kills, we can then just proceed to democratically "vote" for who we want to kill with our own weapons. This is also provided the fact that (part B of your two part question) those given the ability to heal as well as those with other power roles which we might be unaware at the present moment are not a part of the mafia. I also cannot imagine that, given the fact that we are all apparently equipped with guns, other roles found within the town do not have useful night abilities as well as day vig abilities. I know this sounds like a flaky and non-stance-ish type opinion, but I feel as though it is almost obligatory to democratically vote for going night-less before we move on to democratically voting for who to kill. *hic
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I have some other stuff to comment on here sometime today, but I had a major realization this morning about Amished. I don't have plans to reveal it at this time, but I'll just say that I'm not down for his lynch. I can see where people are coming from, but I think it's the wrong course of action at the moment. I also used my current reads for some personal PoE and I've come to the conclusion that we need to be lynching in the following group to hit scum:

benmage
Porkchop
ectomancer
pwnz

Out of those, benmage is still my top pick, but I would definitely back an ectomancer lynch if there is interest. Yeah yeah, what's the case you say. I'll get to that today hopefully (after I catch up in yet another game I'm seriously behind in), but just thought I would put those thoughts out there for now.

I can reveal my PoE if a majority of people are interested, but I will ONLY do that if it is a majority thing.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 am

Post by don_johnson »

*yawn*

unvote, vote ectomancer

*sips beer*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Benmage
- This post and the one to follow, where you read me in iso and said there was nothing wrong. Then you read each player's reasons for voting for me . . . they were all the same, and stemmed basically from one line that I would have said. You found those reasons compelling enough to vote me, and yet you didn't when you read me in iso.

VP's 367
- VERY good post . . . makes me want to vote Benmage . . . but I'll wait and see what the vote count is until I do so. Don't want to hastily hammer.
VP Baltar, 376 wrote:I have some other stuff to comment on here sometime today, but I had a major realization this morning about Amished. I don't have plans to reveal it at this time, but I'll just say that I'm not down for his lynch. I can see where people are coming from, but I think it's the wrong course of action at the moment. I also used my current reads for some personal PoE and I've come to the conclusion that we need to be lynching in the following group to hit scum:

benmage
Porkchop
ectomancer
pwnz

Out of those, benmage is still my top pick, but I would definitely back an ectomancer lynch if there is interest. Yeah yeah, what's the case you say. I'll get to that today hopefully (after I catch up in yet another game I'm seriously behind in), but just thought I would put those thoughts out there for now.

I can reveal my PoE if a majority of people are interested, but I will ONLY do that if it is a majority thing.
I agree with this list. Two things: 1. What does PoE stand for? (Not asking you to reveal what yours is, just don't get the acronym.) 2.
Could we get a vote count?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Vi »

PoE is Process of Elimination.

Vote count looks like this.

U. Vote CountBenmage (L-5) ~ VP Baltar, Nachomamma7
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Amished, Benmage
Amished (L-5) ~ Sotty7, Vi
Ectomancer (L-5) ~ pwnz, don_johnson
Nachomamma7 (L-6) ~ d3x
don_johnson (L-6) ~ ConfidAnon
pwnz (L-6) ~ Ectomancer

Not Voting: PorkchopExpress
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Ectomancer »

don_johnson wrote:*yawn*

unvote, vote ectomancer

*sips beer*
While I appreciate the vote, I think we have a nightless suggestion on the table. Certainly if we chose to follow that path, it will take more consideration, deliberation, compromise and planning in a coordinated manner than will a typical lynch as we will need to get everyone onboard as opposed to a simple majority.
I think that it very likely would be just a well orchestrated attempt at gaming the mod, but in the thought process, we may come up with methods that actually could prove fruitful later.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Benmage
- This post and the one to follow, where you read me in iso and said there was nothing wrong. Then you read each player's reasons for voting for me . . . they were all the same, and stemmed basically from one line that I would have said. You found those reasons compelling enough to vote me, and yet you didn't when you read me in iso.
REad this thread!!! *insert many angry statements and loud swear words* (I'm trying hohum)
Benmage wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Benmage wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
benmage wrote:dur...welcome to mafia...iso reads aren't nearly as good as rereading whole thread..reading the others isos put things in perspective..how can i interpret his answers without the questions...dunt dunt daaaaah
But the problem is that the line you attack him over, the line that everyone else attacked him over, doesn't need any context to appear scummy. If you were actually scumhunting on your own, it might have stood out to you. As it is, others had to point it out before you found it scummy.

So, yeah, vote stays.
Uhhh False....Here's my post reading Con's iso before reading the iso's of those voting him:
Benmage wrote:I read Con in iso...nothing really stuck out for me as too terrible...why's he have so many votes?

One thing that struck me as peculiar was him saying nacho is more scummy town..than scummy scum
...whats the difference there...??
yer...and then your next post just quotes people talking about that post and features you saying:
benmage wrote:Oooo tis a good point.
As if you hadn't realized it before.

If you saw it before, as you are claiming, what happened between that post and your voting post to make you think the wagon was now voteworthy? As far as I can tell, it was simply the fact that others were voting there.
Why didnt you ask this 4 pages ago..now i have to look back recall what i said, what i quoted what my thought at the time was *sigh*:

Benmage wrote:
Amished wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:Right now, Nacho is obviously scummy . . . but not enough so that it warrants a vote from me yet.
Pretty much sums it up. Why would you keep your random vote (that you've now talked about random votes have no meaning); instead of voting for somebody obviously scummy?
It's a sure sign of scum not wanting to vote for somebody
(buddy, town, either way works; initially leaning towards town).
Oooo tis a good point.

Reading amish’s view on it, another perspective even on the same issue I liked the part now underlined.
:x :x :x
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:
VP's 367
- VERY good post . . . makes me want to vote Benmage . . . but I'll wait and see what the vote count is until I do so. Don't want to hastily hammer.
:roll:

Clearly you didnt understand post 360, nor bother to read 370...But hell i'll indulge you...What about 367 stuck out as particularly good, suddenly so convincing you want to vote me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and I still want VP hung.

My lynch preference would probably be:

VPB
pwnz
nacho/ecto....i dont have a good read on either of these, i'd probably have to read both in iso if a wagon started on either to see if i'd agree or not...but some general feelings and overview has me disliking both.

I think everyone should drop a lynch preference, see where we stand.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Vi »

Ectomancer 380 wrote:blah blah blah blah
no comment necessary that I haven't said a couple of dozen times already
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Ectomancer »

You really should have just been allowed to die.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Benmage wrote:Oh and I still want VP hung.

VPB
pwnz
nacho/ecto....i dont have a good read on either of these, i'd probably have to read both in iso if a wagon started on either to see if i'd agree or not...but some general feelings and overview has me disliking both.

Ben, didn't you do an iso read on me already? If not a few iso reads?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Oh and I still want VP hung.

VPB
pwnz

Ben, didn't you do an iso read on me already? If not a few iso reads?
Nope, i've skimmed ya and looked back at a few things, but never really sat down and analyzed you/did a proper iso.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 am

Post by d3x »

Ben wrote:Nope, i've skimmed ya and looked back at a few things, but never really sat down and analyzed you/did a proper iso.
In your Iso23 you specifically say you're going to do this in response to a comment Sotty made.
i need to reread
{Nacho's}
iso, and that 1st wagon on him.
Why didn't you?

You also talk about doing a PBPA on him in Iso64. Are you still planning to?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

d3x wrote:
Ben wrote:Nope, i've skimmed ya and looked back at a few things, but never really sat down and analyzed you/did a proper iso.
In your Iso23 you specifically say you're going to do this in response to a comment Sotty made.
i need to reread
{Nacho's}
iso, and that 1st wagon on him.
Why didn't you?

You also talk about doing a PBPA on him in Iso64. Are you still planning to?
Never did that first re-read from iso 23, nor look hard at that first wagon. Kinda got pushed to the wasteside by other more pertinent things.

Yes I still want to do an iso read, maybe a pbpa of him...who knows maybe it'll cover that first wagon issue as well.

Sorry i haven't ...lol? I've done a lot in this thread...a lot more than others, so if i dont cover everything all instantaneously forgive me...surprisingly i do work, and have a life. (but dont tell anyone)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and who told me to stop quoting everything? U d3x? Post 381 is exactly why i do.

I posted an entire argument and answer to a question in its full context simply by referring to my iso. Makes things wonderfully easy to understand.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Official Vote Count!

*Benmage 2 ( VP Baltar, Nachomamma8)
VP Baltar 2 (Benmage, Amished)
Amished 1 (Sotty, Vi)
Ectomancer 2 (pwnz, don_johnson)
don_johnson 1 (ConfidAnon)
Nachomamma8 1 (d3x)
pwnz 1 (Ectomancer)

Not voting:
PorkchopExpress

The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Fixed Official Vote Count!

*Benmage 2 ( VP Baltar, Nachomamma8)
VP Baltar 2 (Benmage, Amished)
Amished 2 (Sotty, Vi)
Ectomancer 2 (pwnz, don_johnson)
don_johnson 1 (ConfidAnon)
Nachomamma8 1 (d3x)
pwnz 1 (Ectomancer)

Not voting:
PorkchopExpress

The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Vi »

*messes up the vote count*

Unvote: Amished
Vote: Ectomancer
(L-4)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

We voting are shooting?

Even without rereading nacho/ecto post 385 makes me down.

Tho #1 option for me is still VPB....bad vibes from her.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vi, 379 wrote:PoE is Process of Elimination.

Thanks.

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Benmage - You being persuaded by Amished's point would be fine if I didn't have points on don_johnson at the time.
benmage, 382 wrote:Clearly you didnt understand post 360, nor bother to read 370...But hell i'll indulge you...What about 367 stuck out as particularly good, suddenly so convincing you want to vote me?
Yea, I've read the thread. 360 doesn't do anything for me. Coasting is just as much a scumtell as it is a lazy towntell. *waits for ben to bring up meta* And meta on it's own isn't a case.

Also, as a side note about your behavior towards my wagon: You keep telling people to read the thread, but you didn't see Amished's post until you did an iso of the people voting me? Hypocritical, much?

367 is good because of the part under the last quote. THe points about you wanting VP lynched even if she's town ("I dont care if you act scummy as town, all the more reason to lynch you."), and you tunneling on VP for coasting when there's at least one other coaster out there.
Vi, 393 wrote:*messes up the vote count*

Unvote: Amished
Vote: Ectomancer (L-4)
Any particular reason for changing back and forth between these two?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Thanksgiving. I'll be gone. Happy Turkey Day!~

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Vi, 379 wrote:PoE is Process of Elimination.

Thanks.

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Benmage - You being persuaded by Amished's point would be fine if I didn't have points on don_johnson at the time.
which points on don?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote:
benmage, 382 wrote:Clearly you didnt understand post 360, nor bother to read 370...But hell i'll indulge you...What about 367 stuck out as particularly good, suddenly so convincing you want to vote me?
Yea, I've read the thread. 360 doesn't do anything for me. Coasting is just as much a scumtell as it is a lazy towntell. *waits for ben to bring up meta* And meta on it's own isn't a case.
I brought up meta...you playing this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

ConfidAnon wrote: Also, as a side note about your behavior towards my wagon: You keep telling people to read the thread, but you didn't see Amished's post until you did an iso of the people voting me? Hypocritical, much?
Nope. I dont make declarative statements without reading the thread. If anything i keep saying how i need to reread the thread, or certain issues.

Conculsion: ur bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”