StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: D├®j├á Bastard (Game over!)

Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Mufasa »

Post 7 – Why didn’t you vote in this post, Mufasa? Because I was explaining what I thought might have happend n0.

Post 173 – Mufasa, RF wasn’t in the game yet when you switched to ~Jordan. Your response? No response.

Post 208 – Which exact things didn’t you like from ~Jordan, Mufasa? Her irrelvent first three posts of the game.

Post 223 – Name the players Llama is throwing heat on, Mufasa. I'd have to look back, but she was covering her tracks from what I remember. setting up mislynches.

Post 258 – I have troubles believing this when you post +/- 20 min. after the mod started the game, Mufasa. All I know is I didn't make one becauseI didn't even realize I might have one until it was too late becasue my role pm is so strange.

Mufasa, your thoughts about the choice between daykilling or lynching Data? Daykill Data most certainly.

Mufasa, how come you're certain that it was you who killed SpyreX for sure, while it could have been only Data who killed SpyreX? I am not certain that it was I who killed spyrex cause I don't know my kill flavor, I am more inclined that it wasn't because we have seen the kill flavor before and that would be my first kill.

Mufasa, since when is Whoot confirmed cop? Whoot soft claimed when he said flishy was innocent.
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Datadanne »

Strange that you shot the one who called you SK over the one who has claimed that he has information that you are SK. Please explain.

Doctors.
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Datadanne »

Also, I want Zaz, Bogre and Mufasa to die.... scum.
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Bogre (2): Fishythefish, BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent (1): ZazieR
Datadanne (4): whoot1234, Seraphim, Bogre, Mufasa
whoot1234 (1): Datadanne
Not voting (2): Tjoe Min Ja, Col.Cathart

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Where is Col Cathart?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

He'll be in prodded land in 20-25 minutes if he doesn't hurry up and post. Checking the other players for needed prods/replacements.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Seraphim is prodded for the second time and whoot1234 for the first.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Eek.

So, why hasn't Data been lynched yet?
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

At this stage, I wouldn't mind a Data kill too much. He is blatantly a SK, albeit one who shoots all the scum. I said before that any non-mafia kill is a good one; but with CC, Mufasa and Data that might be too many kills. We are doing well, and the potential number of deaths makes the situation worryingly unstable.

However, a lynch is clearly a terrible idea. If we are killing Data, or anybody else, CC should do the killing.

@Zazie: if Data is SK, and the two claims you don't buy (whoot and who? I can't remember) are fake, that still leaves the scum with a lot of roles worth killing. What is the disadvantage to massclaim?
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Blargh. Sorry guys. I just wrote the last Mid-Term final today, and I was busy celebrating it ^^

anyway, to start things up again with a bang:

Kill: Datadanne
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Someone had been an awfully good shot at killing Mafia each and every night of the nightmare. Datadanne did the good deeds, you agree, but for some reason he still has to go.

Col.Cathart held his hand in the air, as if he had grabbed ahold of something and was moving it around. He moved his hand closer to Datadanne and then, with a sudden motion, moved it downward. Just like that, a poker table came crashing through StrangerCoug's roof, with a leg landing right on top of Datadanne.

This was not merely a metal fold-up table, either. It was a furniture quality table, with some of the best wood construction you've seen, real or fictional.

You lift up the table to get him out from underneath and search him. You find the sharp objects you found in DeathNote, cateractions, and SpyreX, which you are about ready to give as conclusive evidence of scum, but you find something else, too—a piece of paper reading "StrangerCoug is the best cat in Dreamland, hands down." Datadanne was on good terms with StrangerCoug, not bad terms! Why did he have to die?

You give dirty looks at each other. This is not going to end well, you instinctively think.

Datadanne, who was a
vigilante
, has been crushed by a poker table on Day 3.

It has become nine alive and five to lynch. Also, I'm going to have a very hectic next couple of days (Thanksgiving dinner at a relative of my niece's not just on Thursday but on Friday as well, and I've promised my niece a movie on top of that), so I've told Tarhalindur to keep an eye on this.

Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Mufasa »

vote Seraphim
I have a good feeling bout this one.
whoot1234
whoot1234
Townie
whoot1234
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by whoot1234 »

That settles our vig.. I think I should share that I got a guilty on Seraphim last night.
whoot1234
whoot1234
Townie
whoot1234
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by whoot1234 »

vote seraphim
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Bogre »

Vote Seraphim

Why do you have a good feeling?

(besides the guilty)?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Datadanne wasn't a SK?? I am very surprised.

@whoot: why didn't you reveal your guilty at the beginning of the day?
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Bah, Go mod.
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
whoot1234
whoot1234
Townie
whoot1234
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:45 am

Post by whoot1234 »

Fishythefish wrote:Datadanne wasn't a SK?? I am very surprised.

@whoot: why didn't you reveal your guilty at the beginning of the day?
Did not want it to interfere with the killing of data.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:30 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote: Vote Seraphim
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Fishythefish wrote:Datadanne wasn't a SK?? I am very surprised.
And so am I.

Anyway... time to see, where whoot's report will bring us. His latest behavior was really weird, so I can easily see him as remaining scum.

vote: Seraphim

And that's a hammer, if my math skills didn't fail me again.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Bogre (1): Fishythefish
BloodCovenent (1): ZazieR

Seraphim (5): Mufasa, whoot1234, Bogre, BloodCovenent, Col.Cathart

Not voting (2): Tjoe Min Ja, Seraphim

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

"Seraphim is guilty!" whoot1234 said. "Kill him!"

Before being given a chance to speak for himself, he had a rope around him and was hanged from the hole created by the poker table. And beaten with one of the table legs, just for good measure.

Unfortunately, a search on him reveals nothing. Nothing was on record as for Seraphim killing anybody. He was merely hanging out with the wrong crowd and guilty by association.

What nightmarish events will follow now?

Seraphim, who was a
miller
, has been lynched on Day 3.

72-hour night will start when both Mufasa and whoot1234 are replaced. Even if they are two different entities, I do not knowingly allow two or more players that personally know each other in my games. (This happened in signups for my first game too.) I am sorry for any and all inconvenience.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

And those replacements have become irrelevant since the last scum decided to talk about this game in a game I'm playing. How lucky of the rest of you all.

Col.Cathart, who was a
nightkill-immune daytime serial killer
, has been modkilled on Night 3 for discussing this game outside of the thread.
BloodCovenent, who was a
doctor
, has survived the endgame.
Bogre, who was a
bomb
Fishythefish, who was a
cop
Mufasa, who was an
amnesiac townie
Tjoe Min Ja, who was a
vanilla townie
whoot1234, who was a
cop
ZazieR, who was a
vanilla townie

CONGRATULATIONS BLOODCOVENENT, BOGRE, DATADANNE, ETHEREALCOOKIE, FARADAY, FISHYTHEFISH, LLAMAFLUFF, RAIVANN, SEMIOLDGUY, SERAPHIM, SOCIOPATH, TJOE MIN JA, AND ZAZIER; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

Mufasa and whoot1234 have been taken out of the congratulatory message as per backup mod recommendation on the next page. Roles and night actions below.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

ROLES

Bogre, you are a . Dreamland is turning into Nightmareland—for both good and evil. Your sanity committed suicide a long time ago, and you
LITERALLY
have an explosive temper. Anybody that gets in your way suffers.

You do not have a special ability that you can use at will; however, if you die for any reason other than a self-hammer or a modkill, so does the person or do the people immediately responsible for your death. That is, if you are lynched, both you and the person that casts the deciding vote to lynch you die. If you are targeted for a kill by one or more players, all people that submitted them (whose actions are not stopped) will also be killed.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game—meaning that you (and, in turn, someone else as well) can die without even posting.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here.
Col.Cathart, you are a . There's danger at every turn in Dreamland (which, therefore, should really be called Nightmareland), and rebellious little you want this surreal wasteland all to yourself—and you're carrying out your plans in broad daylight, however the heck you're supposed to do that.

Once each day, you may kill a player by bolding the word "kill" followed by said player's name; e.g.
Kill: StrangerCoug
. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the victim. For kill availability purposes, if you attempt to kill a player that has committed a modkillable offense before I get around to writing his or her death scene and the day continues after I post it, you will be allowed an alternate target.

You win when you make up at least half of the players in Dreamland. Dreams start at night and so does this game; however, due to your nightkill immunity you cannot die on Night 0. So don't worry :P

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: Col.Cathart investigates as guilty to a sane cop.)
Datadanne, you are a . Dreamland is becoming Nightmareland, and the laws of Dreamland seem so little enforced that you're taking them into your own hands. Which is defined as killing somebody the town should have lynched, but for some reason didn't.

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you want to kill. If you opt for a No Kill, it'd be nice if I know. You are not allowed to nightkill yourself.

When do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can send me a kill now.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game.

(MOD NOTE: Datadanne had a 50% chance of instead being a vanilla townie.)
DeathNote, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime Josh Lyman (who is your godfather[/url), ~Jordan` (who is... what again? I lost HIS/HER_05 role somewhere), X_~ (who I can tell you is a goon), aren't exactly making Dreamland a fun place to be—you're killing people left and right, and to be honest this place can be dangerous to you guys too. Anybody up for renaming this place Nightmareland?

Each night, we need you to discuss with your partners whom Josh Lyman should kill and on whose behalf. He is not allowed to kill himself, you, or either of your other partners. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You are not allowed to roleblock yourself. If you decide to forego your kill and/or if you decides not to roleblock anybody, it'd be nice if I know. If Josh Lyman dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be you, then ~Jordan`, and finally X_~. Josh Lyman is investigation immune, so He will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after He dies.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions
here. But before you do, when do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can talk in the QuickTopic and send me night actions now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Drench, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game—meaning that you can die without even posting.

(MOD NOTE: Drench's role PM is intentionally incorrect—he is actually a miller and investigates as guilty to a sane cop.)
EtherealCookie, you are a
lover
. You, along with your significant other semioldguy, have found that the beauty and sexiness of Dreamland are... gone. It's on the verge of becoming Nightmareland, and your private little honeymoon is over.

You know neither semioldguy's alignment nor if he has an active ability; however, if he dies, so do you and vice versa.

You win when all threats to Dreamland have been eliminated from the game. Most dreams start at night, and so does this game—meaning that you can die without even posting.

(MOD NOTE: EtherealCookie and semioldguy had a 50% chance of also being masons.)
Faraday, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the same bad dream that I do, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to end my nightmare!

Fishythefish, you are a . With Dreamland turning into Nightmareland with all the bloodshed going on in the world inside my mind, you've taken it upon yourself to rid my fantasy heaven turned hell of all evils plaguing my sleep.

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know.

When do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can send me an investigation now.

(MOD NOTE: Fishythefish had a 50% chance of being insane and a 50% chance of being paranoid. He turned out to be paranoid in this game.)
~Jordan`, I'm afraid that, in the terror of Dreamland becoming Nightmareland, I lost part of your role. I do remember that you're Mafia with Josh Lyman, DeathNote, and X_~ and that you win with them, but I can't tell you anything else about it. Here is the QuickTopic thread so you can talk to them—maybe they can help.

You win when all remaining players in Dreamland are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

(MOD NOTE: ~Jordan` is a regular Mafia goon.)
Josh Lyman, you are the . You, along with your partners in crime DeathNote (who is a roleblocker, ~Jordan` (who is... what again? I lost his role somewhere), and X_~ (who I can tell you is a goon), aren't exactly making Dreamland a fun place to be—you're killing people left and right, and to be honest this place can be dangerous to you guys too. Anybody up for renaming this place Nightmareland?

Each night, we need you to discuss with your partners whom you should kill and on whose behalf. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. If the player DeathNote targets has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. He is not allowed to roleblock himself. If you decide to forego your kill and/or if DeathNote decides not to roleblock anybody, it'd be nice if I know. If you die or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be DeathNote, then ~Jordan`, and finally X_~. You are investigation immune, so you will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after you die.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. But before you do, when do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can talk in the QuickTopic and send me night actions now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

LlamaFluff, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

Malcolm, you are a . With Dreamland turning into Nightmareland with all the bloodshed going on in the world inside my mind, you've taken it upon yourself to rid my fantasy heaven turned hell of all evils plaguing my sleep.

Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player investigates as innocent or guilty to you. You are not allowed to investigate yourself. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know.

When do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can send me an investigation now.

(MOD NOTE: Malcolm had a 50% chance of being sane and a 50% chance of being naïve. He turned out to be sane in this game.)
Mufasa, I'm afraid that, in the terror of Dreamland becoming Nightmareland, I lost part of your role. I do remember that you're aligned with the town, but I can't tell you anything else about it.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your (lack of a) role. The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: Mufasa is a vanilla townie.)
Muffin, you are a . Dreamland is about to turn into Nightmareland, and you've been personally hired by me, the StrangerCoug, to save my sanity from the likes that plague my mind at night. Specifically, your job is to protect the likes that are trying to restore order to my mind at night. I understand you're not confident in your abilities, but it doesn't hurt to try according to you.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player you would like to protect. Any attempt to kill that player will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself. It's that simple.

When do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can send me a protection now.

(MOD NOTE: Muffin had a 50% chance of being naïve and a 50% chance of being paranoid. He or she turned out to be naïve in this game.)
OpposedForce, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

Raivann, I'm afraid that, in the terror of Dreamland becoming Nightmareland, I lost part of your role. I do remember that you're aligned with the town, but I can't tell you anything else about it.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your (lack of a) role. The thread is here.
(MOD NOTE: Raivann had a 50% chance of being a sane doctor and a 50% chance of being a vanilla townie. He turned out to be a vanilla townie in this game.)
semioldguy, you are a
lover
. You, along with your significant other EtherealCookie, have found that the beauty and sexiness of Dreamland are... gone. It's on the verge of becoming Nightmareland, and your private little honeymoon is over.

You know neither EtherealCookie's alignment nor if he has an active ability; however, if he dies, so do you and vice versa.

(MOD NOTE: semioldguy and EtherealCookie had a 50% chance of also being masons.)
Sociopath, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

Tjoe Min Ja, you are a . You were just another character in Dreamland until one night when the monsters came from under my bed and gave my brain hell. Now I am calling on you to get rid of them for the sake of my sanity. It looks tough, but it can be done.

X_~, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime Josh Lyman (who is your godfather[/url), DeathNote (who is a roleblocker), and ~Jordan` (who is... what again? I lost his role somewhere), aren't exactly making Dreamland a fun place to be—you're killing people left and right, and to be honest this place can be dangerous to you guys too. Anybody up for renaming this place Nightmareland?

Each night, we need you to discuss with your partners whom Josh Lyman should kill and on whose behalf. He is not allowed to kill himself, you, or either of your other partners. If the player DeathNote targets has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. He is not allowed to roleblock himself. If you decide to forego your kill and/or if DeathNote decides not to roleblock anybody, it'd be nice if I know. If Josh Lyman dies or for any other reason cannot submit the kill, then the next person in charge of sending the kill will be DeathNote, then ~Jordan`, and finally you. Josh Lyman is investigation immune, so He will investigate as innocent to a sane cop; however, immunity does not transfer after He dies.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. But before you do, when do most dreams start? At night, right? Well, so does this game. That means you can talk in the QuickTopic and send me a kill now. You are not allowed to talk in the QuickTopic during the day.

NIGHT 0 ACTIONS

DeathNote roleblocks LlamaFluff.
Muffin attempts to protect LlamaFluff, but is naïve.
Datadanne kills DeathNote.
X_~ kills semioldguy (and EtherealCookie dies as a result).
Fishythefish investigates Drench as guilty.
Malcolm investigates ~Jordan` as guilty.

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

cateraction attempts to target BloodCovenent, but has no ability other than the Mafia kill below.
Mufasa attempts to switch Faraday and Bogre, but has no such ability.
BloodCovenent attempts to protect Datadanne, but is naïve.
Mufasa attempts to protect Raivann, but has no such ability.
Datadanne kills cateraction.
Mufasa attempts to kill LlamaFluff, but has no such ability.
SpyreX kills LlamaFluff.
Fishythefish investigates Faraday as guilty.
Mufasa attempts to investigate Datadanne, but has no such ability.
whoot1234 investigates Fishythefish as innocent.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

BloodCovenant attemps to protect SpyreX, but is naïve.
Mufasa attempts to protect Seraphim, but has no such ability.
DataDanne kills SpyreX.
Mufasa attempts to kill Col.Cathart, but has no such ability and Col.Cathart is nightkill-immune anyway.
Mufasa attempts to investigate SpyreX, but has no such ability.
Fishythefish investigates Tjoe Min Ja as guilty.
whoot1234 investigates Tjoe Min Ja as innocent.
Mufasa attempts to recruit ZazieR, but has no such ability.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Uhm... Wait. All I said in that other game is that someone else was posting here, while not posting there. I seen this argument used many times in several games, so is this really a modkillable thing?

If yes, then sorry. Won't happen again, I thought it was alright.

Heh, at least it's a good thing. that as as one-man team I didn't dragged anyone else down with my actions :P

Fun game, anyway. I'm surprised my claim worked THAT good :P

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

StrangerCoug: As backup mod, I'd recommend retroactively modkilling and autolossing Mufasa and whoot1234 for being the same person. It's what I'm doing in MtG: Parallel Universe, at any rate. - Tar
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”