Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Sanjay »

No, my opinion is about the same as before.

Furry has opinions that seem quite believable as town which I find persuasive and KoC is relatively high on my suspect list.

I haven't changed my mind on Eleven exactly. I just don't want to be voting for Eleven right now.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Gogo gadget bandwagon! ¬_¬
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Kreriov »

ZazieR has been prodded and has not responded so I will indeed be looking for a replacement.

Vote Count

DeathRowKitty (1) - BigBear
eleven knives in a throat (2) - Furry Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia (3)
- eleven knives in a throat archaebob DeathRowKitty
Sanjay (1) - Looker

Not Voting: havingfitz ZazieR Sanjay

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Looking for a replacement for ZazieR

Tentative deadline: Friday 4 Dec @ 11pm EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Looker »

Neither KoC or Eleven were on DJ's bandwagon yesterday? (Of course, neither were Furry or Sanjay)

So, guys, who do we want to lynch?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Looker »

Sorry if I seem persistent and pointless, but I came to this conclusion about six or seven pages ago.

I still suspect Sanjay as Don_Johnson's partner; however, I suspect one of KoC, Furry, or Eleven to be the remaining member of the Mafia. Just throwing it out there, feel free to shoot it down.

[FLashback: "That's...actually a good idea..." -ConfidAnon]
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Sanjay »

The thing is, Looker, you're probably not going to get support to your wagon the way you are playing right now. People with a mafia win condition have been mafia all game. Looking at the Don_Johnson lynch is definitely a great start, but if you want to really push the lynch, you have to look at the rest of the game too.

See if you can find stuff that confirms your suspicions. Make sure you don't see stuff that diminishes your suspicions. Present that to the town. Or you could just demand people get on your wagon and hope for the best. Either way, you'll be driving a bandwagon in no time. Choo chooo!

Are you suspicious of KoC, Furry and Eleven based on the fact that Furry was late to the DJ lynch and KoC and Eleven weren't on it? If so, why aren't you suspicious of BigBear and archaebob?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Kreriov »

Effective immediately,
semioldguy
replaces ZazieR
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Furry »

Furry wrote:would be nice is EVERYONE gave opinions on this in their next post. There are a few people who are walking quite gingerly around this topic
Maybe I was not specific enough on this. Some people are just kind of jabbering on about stuff and avoiding the Raskol push I made here. Forcing stances is a great scumhunting tool, people need to take a stance on this.

@looker - Im not too keen on a Sanjay lynch as I dont see it (he says, subtely asking for a case). If Sanjay was unlynchable, who would be your next pick?
Temporary unretired alt
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 am

Post by semioldguy »

Checking in. Give me a day or two to get caught up with a good post.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Furry wrote:
AB wrote:if he doesn't either replace out or start posting soon, i strongly recommend an instant bandwagon on his ass.
No
This. Why did you want a lurker wagon when we have better suspects at large?

@Looker
If you're convinced SJ is scum, at least make a case on him because I'm seeing him as fairly likely town atm.
SJ wrote:I haven't changed my mind on Eleven exactly. I just don't want to be voting for Eleven right now.
Que? o.O
KoC wrote:Gogo gadget bandwagon! ¬_¬
No response to the votes on you?
Furry wrote:Some people are just kind of jabbering on about stuff and avoiding the Raskol push I made here.
By using the word "jabbering," were you saying that there were players talking about nothing of importance and if so, which players specifically?
SOG wrote:Checking in. Give me a day or two to get caught up with a good post.
Might take you a bit longer than you think...

@EKT
How much of the game have you read?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Furry »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Furry wrote:Some people are just kind of jabbering on about stuff and avoiding the Raskol push I made here.
By using the word "jabbering," were you saying that there were players talking about nothing of importance and if so, which players specifically?
Looker, arch, fits... dunno where they stand on the wagon im pushing, dont like it either.

Also jabber because Mr. T is awesome, been watching some old A-Team
Temporary unretired alt
eleven knives in a throat
Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by eleven knives in a throat »

DeathRowKitty wrote:@EKT
I read from beginning to end before my first post. :)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by Looker »

Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1982259#1982259]Post 1105[/url] wrote:The thing is, Looker, you're probably not going to get support to your wagon the way you are playing right now. People with a mafia win condition have been mafia all game. Looking at the Don_Johnson lynch is definitely a great start, but if you want to really push the lynch, you have to look at the rest of the game too.

See if you can find stuff that confirms your suspicions. Make sure you don't see stuff that diminishes your suspicions. Present that to the town. Or you could just demand people get on your wagon and hope for the best. Either way, you'll be driving a bandwagon in no time. Choo chooo!

Are you suspicious of KoC, Furry and Eleven based on the fact that Furry was late to the DJ lynch and KoC and Eleven weren't on it? If so, why aren't you suspicious of BigBear and archaebob?
People tend to appreciate things more when they have to ask for it, so I didn't just want to throw a case out there and have it looked over. Much more satisfying to ramble on until someone asks me to get to the point.

- As far as I know, neither you, Raskol, KoC, or Furry were on the DJ wagon at the time of the lynch.
- I believe your vote on BigBear was a distraction gambit
- I'd be fine assessing the bandwagons of either lynch (KoC or Eleven), to see which implications may arise
*Let it be known that I'm not scolding or criticizing play, but that I'm just showing you the things which brought me to my conclusion, even if it is a rather limited perspective.
- Archaebob and Shrine are fine, implications can be drawn from their votes and bussing maneuvers get you brownie points in my book. The only thing I wish we had at the moment but am not actually rushing the players to procure are votes from Semioldguy, our newest replacement (thank you), and havingfitz, our second newest replacement (thank you, as well).
Please refer to the above "thank you".
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1982424#1982424]Post 1107[/url] wrote:
Furry wrote:would be nice is EVERYONE gave opinions on this in their next post. There are a few people who are walking quite gingerly around this topic
Maybe I was not specific enough on this. Some people are just kind of jabbering on about stuff and avoiding the Raskol push I made here. Forcing stances is a great scumhunting tool, people need to take a stance on this.

@looker - Im not too keen on a Sanjay lynch as I dont see it (he says, subtely asking for a case). If Sanjay was unlynchable, who would be your next pick?
I'm fine, actually. I understand the game cannot be won in one day and am preparing myself for the future, whether I live to see it or not. As I stated beforehand, I'm good with a Raskol(/Eleven) lynch as long as we consider the wagon and interactions in lieu of the flip. In layman's terms: I'm down.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1983023#1983023]Post 1110[/url] wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Looker, arch, fits... dunno where they stand on the wagon im pushing, dont like it either.

Also jabber because Mr. T is awesome, been watching some old A-Team
An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an opposing force. (I.e. my mouth)
[please no negative connotations!]

eleven knives in a throat's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1983104#1983104]Post 1111[/url] wrote:
Because you're awesome.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sanjay wrote:havingfitz, are there any posts in particular that make you think that BigBear is scum based on dj's ISO?
It was more of a gut feel from reading who dj suspected or didn't suspect. About halfway through the game he gave a lynch pool of:

drk
ca
bigbear
ik (KoC)
shrine (Me)

I don't think scum would totally dismiss all of their partners on a list like this. Since right now I am considering DRK town, this list leaves ca (nk'd town), bigbear, ik (replaced by KoC), Shrine (replaced by me), and a later add on of Sanjay in place of KoC. I think there is at least one scum partner on the list and I am leaning towards BB in the somewhat safe but still implicated 3rd place position.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Furry wrote:Looker, arch, fits... dunno where they stand on the wagon im pushing, dont like it either.
I am not suspicious of Raskol/EKT at the moment so I am not on the wagon you are pushing. But that could easily change as I have yet to do an ISO on him and am still intermittently skimming the 40+ pages prior to my joining the game.

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:19 am

Post by Looker »

O, dude, that's fine. That's completely understandable. Just drop a vote on Sanjay while you do that and we'll make sure no one bothers you. :wink:
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Kreriov »

There are a couple of people due prods which I have not sent out as yet. I am going to wait until next Monday (30 Nov) and do mass prods for anyone who has not posted since last Monday (23 Nov). Please note, I have set the deadline.

Also, the official vote count to end D1 is in the very first post.

Vote Count

DeathRowKitty (1) - BigBear
eleven knives in a throat (2) - Furry Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia (3)
- eleven knives in a throat archaebob DeathRowKitty
Sanjay (1) - Looker

Not Voting: havingfitz semioldguy Sanjay

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST
Last edited by Kreriov on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kreriov
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Furry »

havingfitz wrote:
Furry wrote:Looker, arch, fits... dunno where they stand on the wagon im pushing, dont like it either.
I am not suspicious of Raskol/EKT at the moment so I am not on the wagon you are pushing. But that could easily change as I have yet to do an ISO on him and am still intermittently skimming the 40+ pages prior to my joining the game.
When you do this remember that BN was scum
Temporary unretired alt
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

eleven knives in a throat wrote:
Impressive.
Looker wrote:People tend to appreciate things more when they have to ask for it, so I didn't just want to throw a case out there and have it looked over. Much more satisfying to ramble on until someone asks me to get to the point.
No more rambling? I was just starting to enjoy the rambling. :P As for your case, it seems to be based completely on votes starting at the end of Day 1, but I seem to remember you voicing suspicions of him earlier. What were your earlier suspicions based on?
Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by eleven knives in a throat »

To be fair, I got my PM a day before it was announced in thread.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

Post by Looker »

Stopping by to say Happy Thanksgivings and to encourage everyone to place a vote so as to provide a catalyst for some general scumhunting.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Sanjay »

That's not really the case I was asking for, Looker. I knew and I presume everyone else knew you were voting me for those reasons.

I'm going back to doing this:
Vote BigBear

BigBear, I'd like you to comment on my day one post against you and the reasons I stated for voting for you day one.

Also, if you could comment on what you thought about DRK's posts so far as justifying his late joining of the DJ wagon, that would be solid.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

This game is dying because questions like ^^^ ain't getting answered.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In the absence of anyone at the moment garnering more of my suspicions...I'll park my gut based vote on BigBear while I take a closer look to see what the current interest on EKT and KoC is all about.

Vote: Bigbear

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer